It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

It’s called the unknowns, and there are many of them.

But actually, there is reasonable proof in the volume of witnesses who testified to physical crafts and often beings within or around these crafts to justify a belief conceptually in UFOs.

Where there from is another matter.

Since science is devoid of any metaphysical knowledge or paranormal understanding then, they can't really scientifically say where these things come from.

That mate, is a great post.

Sums up my thoughts pretty much.

Have posted it (many times) before but when it comes to 'science' studying 'actual unknowns' then why TF does everybody ignore the largest study ever conducted by the US Gov?

• "Of almost 2,000 reports that are deemed to have sufficient information to permit analysis, 22.8% are judged to be "unexplained," and another 31.3% are judged to be "doubtfully" explained. In total, therefore, 54% of the sightings are said to lack convincing explanations."

Battelle scientists, USAF Battelle Memorial Institute UFO study 'Project Blue Book Special Report No. 14', May 5th, 1955 (USAF Secretary Donald A. Quarles attempts to deceive the U.S. public in study's press release).

Video / Link / PDF

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
I know you like paperwork

Sections containing provisions on UAPs are 1673, 6802 and 6803.
paologuizzardi.net...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Have posted it (many times) before but when it comes to 'science' studying 'actual unknowns' then why TF does everybody ignore the largest study ever conducted by the US Gov?

Are you referring to the blue book link? I'll check it out, thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

There were something like 500-700 Blue Book files confirmed as unknowns. Although many others were fudged as solved. So the exact number is hard to determine.

When Ed Ruppelt was in charge, Blie Book was under resourced, but at least took reports and investigations seriously. But the unknowns 'peaked' to over 200 in 1952 Add to that the UFO flap over Washington in July of 1952 and concerns were growing. So by 1953 the 4602nd Air Intelligence Squadron was passed all UFO cases with intelligence or national security implications. Which left Blue Book as little more than a PR desk dealing with the more trivial reports.

This of course doesn't mean that every unknown was 'aliens'. Most were probably something more mundane. But if something truly unknown was discovered, then the first thought of the military is always to keep it a secret. Never admit to what you do know OR what you don't know. Then can this be weaponized? If it can, is there a way of defending it against it too?

Fast-forward 60 years or so. Remember who Zondo was. A guy employed to protect aviation and aerospace assets.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Yet, officially the DoD is now saying out loud something they’ve always said; actually, there are unknowns…

The difference, as I often said, IMO, is the money they want to be allocated to, particularly the new military space force and overall military hardware upgrades.

To me, all the projects were a waste of time and money since, as I said many times, they can’t approach any real ufo--the literature is filled with that fact.

All the years of the ufologists, including Valle and his spooky buddies, have bent our ears about government research that needs to be done. Oh really, with what, a crystal ball?

The fact that they have had to resort to seeking mystics, seers, and remote viewers should tell us something.

The US government and all these stupid, ignorant governments are as dumb as we are, maybe dumber, about ufos.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Are you referring to the blue book link? I'll check it out, thanks.

Yes mate Stanton makes some rather important points in the posted vid about 'Project Blue Book Special Report No. 14'.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The US government and all these stupid, ignorant governments are as dumb as we are, maybe dumber, about ufos.

Projetc Blue Book is the oldest, AATIP is the newest
Many research projects have remained hidden as ufologists have always said.
It's 70 years of research, do you think they know nothing? I think it's impossible !!!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo888

Projetc Blue Book is the oldest, AATIP is the newest
Many research projects have remained hidden as ufologists have always said.
It's 70 years of research, do you think they know nothing? I think it's impossible !!!

It’s possible their hiding something, I wouldn’t dismiss it

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I received this nice card earlier.

So at least I'm still on the Christmas Card list

Although this is obviously a leftover from Christmas 2018.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
*scratches head.
So is that a Kestrel (implying Lue is a knave).... or am I reading too deep.

NDAA signed by Biden yesterday so looks like poorly evidenced UAP's are a done deal legally.

Seems to have been a bit of a rethink in terms of who reports to who with AARO now reporting directly to the deputy SecDef on operational and security matters - leaving Lue and Gary Reids crew over at the OUSDI&S with the admin.

www.liberationtimes.com... reports as a sidelining- and you've got to wonder if this is the case given the reports around the Elizondo/Reid feud.

edit on 24-12-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So, AARO, standing for All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, is the consequence of TTSAs efforts.

Weird name to say the least. All domain, I guess, means air, sea, underground, and anomaly: UFOs or maybe other paranormal stuff...So maybe they'll be traipsing around Skinwalker ranch looking for ghosts.

I think they should delete the term resolution.

Apparently, this new UAP group is under the Office of Naval Intelligence. Interesting.

Speaking to Liberation Times, Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough commented:

‘Per the FY23 NDAA enacted today, as Director of AARO, Dr Kirkpatrick will continue reporting to the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security for AARO administrative matters.

‘He will report to the Deputy Secretary of Defense and the Director of National Intelligence on operational and security matters.

‘I refer you to Congress regarding why they made that change.’

Zondo and Mellon seem happy. They were screaming at the previous new UAP group,Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security (OUSDI&S), which they claimed were the persecutors of military members reporting UAPs.

link
This is all according to the link above provided by Jukiodone.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just read this one by Mr Mellon .

www.christophermellon.net...

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Mellon matter of factly - "Eric Davis is the author of the Wilson memo".
LOL.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
While they glorify themselves—the TTSA mob, Zondo, and Mellon—on getting a new BLUE BOOK in the form of AARO and claim the evildoers in the military who persecuted UAP reporters are overthrown---this new group, I doubt will bring any light to the UFO mess.
It’s a change of underwear from the lying deceiving Air Force---backed by the army---to the navy as if that’s some panacea of UFO liberation.

No evidence of space aliens so far in the Pentagon's UFO deep-dive
WASHINGTON, Dec 16 (Reuters) - The Pentagon's new push to investigate reports of UFOs has so far not yielded any evidence to suggest that aliens have visited Earth or crash-landed here, senior military leaders said on Friday.

link

However, the Pentagon's effort to investigate anomalous, unidentified objects -- whether they are in space, the skies or even underwater -- led to hundreds of new reports that are now being investigated, they say.
www.reuters.com...
...."I have not seen anything in those holdings to date that would suggest that there has been an alien visitation, an alien crash or anything like that," said Ronald Moultrie, under secretary of defense for intelligence and security.
Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon's newly formed All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), did not rule out the possibility of extraterrestrial life and said he was taking a scientific approach to the research.

Oh really, what a surprise!

As if in a few months, we thought they would find space aliens...
Then what about undersea aliens?
Underground aliens?

AARO=BLUE BOOK II, IMO

What will happen is this:

Due to the political pressure from congress, they created this lightweight AARO to mollify the politicians.

AARO will give out milk toast reports now and then saying ridiculous stuff like the above: they haven't found space aliens
And will report the same old stuff the government consistently reported---nothing.

This will change when the source---of the UFOs---decides to change it...

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

AARO=BLUE BOOK II, IMO
What will happen is this:
Due to the political pressure from congress, they created this lightweight AARO to mollify the politicians.
AARO will give out milk toast reports now and then saying ridiculous stuff like the above: they haven't found space aliens
And will report the same old stuff the government consistently reported---nothing.
This will change when the source---of the UFOs---decides to change it...

I agree ...
They will also say "there is no evidence that UAPs are a danger to national security"

I only hope that during the "study" something may escape, some declaration, some detail ... unfortunately they are very careful but let's hope !!!

I also hope mirageman focus on AARO and drop Elizondo

edit on 26-12-2022 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So, AARO, standing for All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, is the consequence of TTSAs efforts.

" I think they should delete the term resolution."

They want the term "resolution" in there so as to portray themselves as not merely lowly researchers or investigators, but rather as the self-anointed "solvers" of any such anomalies brought to their attention.

A bit presumptive. We'll see.

At least Bigelow admits the simple unselfish hoarding of cases without claiming he'll 'solve' anything - probably hoping a few clandestine morsels of truth (aka marketable technology) might be plucked from the warehouse. Plus - having possession and control of the data is cool. Mr. Big is subtle, but has a powerful cool complex. He wants exclusivity.

My concern is more and more 'cases' ending up being locked away from our prying minds by such "offices" and politico-connected (and funded) "gatekeepers". It's too surreptitious, no?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

People have to realize it so much they can do even if they are present at a UAP sighting. It just zooms away from them. Take a picture---we’ve got pictures, many of them. Try to follow them, and it’s a joke---a turtle versus a cheetah times infinity.

This phenomenon is just too elusive.
The best they can do to challenge the almost omnipotence this phenomenon has is to come up with these many crash-saucer tales which are unproven, and that alone renders the perception of this phenomenon as vulnerable---yet there is not a single certain case of any real crashed saucer---just stories, rumors, and tales.

The scientists are in dental with their science idolatry. The military is actually maybe traumatized and confused. The politicians are just in the way and manipulated where the political wind blows.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Mellon matter of factly - "Eric Davis is the author of the Wilson memo".
LOL.

It didn't really take a rocket scientist like Jim Lacatski to work that one out did it?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Apparently yet another Bob, [Salas] is claiming

Recently, I have been contacted to give testimony to AARO on 1967 Malmstrom AFB UFO incidents. Also have helped provide names of other UFO-NUKES witnesses for AARO testimony. I anticipate these will be given in early 2023.

Source

Salas was not a witness to anything above ground (he was in a silo). Here's a tiny snapshot from FOIA document at Black Vault that mentions the investigation into the 'missile failure' Salas blames on UFO activity.

A check with Comunication maintenance verified that there was no unusual activity with EWO-1 or EWO-2 at the time of the incident.

Rumors of Unidentified Flying Objects around the area of Echo Flight were disproven. A Mobile Strike Team, which has checked all November Flight’s LFs on the Morning 16 March 67, were questioned and stated that no unusual activity or sightings were observed.

The 80lst Radar Squadron, Malmstrom AFB, gave a negative re port on any radar or atmospheric interference problems related to Echo Flight....

PDF Source (p14)

There is other evidence and testimony that directly contradicts his story. Perhaps Salas has some evidence that there was some massive cover-up and only he is telling the real truth. But I somehow doubt it.

edit on 29/12/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

In all likelihood- the whistleblower powers imbued upon AARO by the NDAA will end up looking like Greer's National Press Club Disclosure event - 2.0.

A host of people who should know better trot out the same poorly evidenced beliefs or second hand stories which all seem to point towards a historic, compartmentalised WUSAP which recovered an ET craft - AKA the Roswell narrative.

The language used in the NDAA was conceived in an environment where Congress had a deadline and the most convenient material on the subject was the Wilson memo- something that has a >50% chance of being repeated disinformation itself and was (slickly) inserted onto the record just before their deliberations began.

If AARO operate as a MITM to sanitise what gets through - it becomes even more likely some degree of narrative management could occur (bearing in mind whoever is behind the current push has had lots of time to think their strategy through/ get the right people in place).

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join