It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of Civilization In NE Africa 3000 B.C - 1000 B.C

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega

Thats not exactly true we are discovering that not everyone came out of Africa. The Denisovans or Denisova hominins seesm to have originated in what would be india and pakistan. And spread out mostly in Asia

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

When people say we all came out of Africa... it means we all share a common ancestor(s) that came out of out of Africa and later speciated, and eventually we all merged into Homo Sapiens. We all left Africa as one species, populated certain regions and we have all diverged again.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kakamega
a reply to: Spider879

I have done my research too on this. Yes, this is all the way it happened.

We all came out of Africa. The oldest humanoid fossils are found around the lakes. We changed from apes in to people around Lake Victoria. On the equator there is where it all began in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania because long enough was required undisturbed by climate change/ice coming down and up from both poles.

The oldest Homo Sapiens fossils are 300,000 years old and come from Morocco.
Just sayin.

Harte

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sorry - already posted.

Harte
edit on 9/9/2020 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm sure its taboo and would never be accepted, but I firmly believe current races of humans are hybrids that originated from interbreeding between different spieces of early hominids.

These videos are amazing and cover this idea extremly well.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 9-9-2020 by Zadiel74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

This idea of everyone coming from Africa is being challenged, It is now thought hominids developed all over the world and we are a mishmash or genetic soup if you will of many different groups. It was these mixing of groups that eventually led to us. What they realized is hominids lived in small areas and geography like seas deserts etc kept them separated. when they did finally meet there was cross-species mixing. For example, there has been found Neanderthal and Denisovan with no homo Erectus as we have. also huge holes in the out of Africa theory recently including a find I read about recently in Ireland. A human-like footprint dated 3 million years old. If true hominids have been around and more varied then we thought.

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 9/9/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The oldest hominid fossils and most complete for that time period are found in Africa. Nearly 4.5 million years ago.

As I said. We share a common ancestor from Africa. And migrated out. We diversified, speciated, and then diverged into home sapien.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The oldest hominid fossils and most complete for that time period are found in Africa. Nearly 4.5 million years ago.

As I said. We share a common ancestor from Africa. And migrated out. We diversified, speciated, and then diverged into home sapien.

Thats not true the oldest fossils to date were found in Greece (over 7 million ), however are not limited to there. There was also a recent discovery in the phillipines as well. As I tried to tell you the out of Africa theory may not be correct . Several new finds are casting doubt on that hypothisis.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

This idea of everyone coming from Africa is being challenged, It is now thought hominids developed all over the world and we are a mishmash or genetic soup if you will of many different groups. It was these mixing of groups that eventually led to us. What they realized is hominids lived in small areas and geography like seas deserts etc kept them separated. when they did finally meet there was cross-species mixing. For example, there has been found Neanderthal and Denisovan with no homo Erectus as we have. also huge holes in the out of Africa theory recently including a find I read about recently in Ireland. A human-like footprint dated 3 million years old. If true hominids have been around and more varied then we thought.

www.theguardian.com...

The Out of Africa theory refers to Homo Sapiens. If you talk about precursors, it's still thought they came from Africa, but long enough ago to have evolved several different species elsewhere.
Obviously, any theory can be challenged. But any evidence will have to explain the Moroccan find I mentioned. For example, Homo Sapiens remains found outside of Africa that predate 300kya.

Harte

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Except there's no evidence for us diverging into Homo Sapiens outside of Africa.

Harte

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This thread is being derailed as all threads are about the region by Out of Africa theories and the beginnings of mankind....................

The OP is referring to civilisation a few thousand years ago not 4.5 million

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Thats not true the oldest fossils to date were found in Greece (over 7 million ), however are not limited to there. There was also a recent discovery in the phillipines as well. As I tried to tell you the out of Africa theory may not be correct . Several new finds are casting doubt on that hypothisis.

The oldest hominid ever found is Homo Habilis - in Africa - 2 million years old.

Your Greek fossil is classified by some as a hominin, but so is a chimpanzee.

Harte

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

As i said there is mounting evidence that africa was just one stage but not the origin. There is mounting evidence which strongly infers haplogroup L3 emerged somewhere in Asia before being carried into Africa by migrations. It has become clear that HgL3 is not notably older than either HgM or HgN and the oldest variants of these Eurasian haplogroups are found in Australia and Southeast Asia – not in the regions just beyond Africa. So its begining to look like the area around afganistan might have been where we started.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Aren't we the product of that? We have genetics to suggest we did. Neanderthal for example.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Way I see it, is if we can close the gap between our last hunter gatherer groups and tribes, etc. to our last common ancestor, it's all connected.

With discoveries coming out from Turkey, and Iraq with a sort of middle eastern, archaeology renaissance going on, we are getting close and close to tying places like Ur, to Gobekli Tepe.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yeah sure, see where you're coming from on the connections with the common ancestor. Really interested in the "discoveries coming out from Turkey, and Iraq with a sort of middle eastern, archaeology renaissance going on, we are getting close and close to tying places like Ur, to Gobekli Tepe"

I believe we are all modified and much of this modification is by entities flying around our Planet the things we call UFOs.

Indeed the entities also modify us from below the surface too and these things live in caves and sub surface water systems. They might be spirits, they might be another species that we don't understand, but they try to secure their own region and enter our thoughts by entering our ear drums and putting 'suggestions' into our brains.

They play a form of control and defy our free will be trying to gain control over us. Through previous brain control propaganda by TPTB in previous ages through spiritual books and upbringing, these things get quite protective of regions and that can have consequences for humanity.

We need to break the regional community spirit these entities have forged and like you state "close the gap between our last hunter gatherer groups and tribes, etc. to our last common ancestor, it's all connected"

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

As i said there is mounting evidence that africa was just one stage but not the origin. There is mounting evidence which strongly infers haplogroup L3 emerged somewhere in Asia before being carried into Africa by migrations. It has become clear that HgL3 is not notably older than either HgM or HgN and the oldest variants of these Eurasian haplogroups are found in Australia and Southeast Asia – not in the regions just beyond Africa. So its begining to look like the area around afganistan might have been where we started.

No bones or artifacts. That means no evidence.
Might as well be talking about Alaska.
From Wiki:

In paleoanthropology, the recent African origin of modern humans, also called the "Out of Africa" theory (OOA), recent single-origin hypothesis (RSOH), replacement hypothesis, or recent African origin model (RAO), is the dominant[1][2][3] model of the geographic origin and early migration of anatomically modern humans (Homo sapiens). It follows the early expansions of hominins out of Africa, accomplished by Homo erectus and then Homo neanderthalensis.

The movement of homo sapiens out of Africa came after several sapiens precursors had moved out over a million years earlier, and apes even before that.
In the end, the oldest homo sapiens remains ever found come from Morocco, supporting the Out of Africa theory.
Of course, that's subject to change. All that we need is a 400 or 500 thousand year old Homo Sapiens skull to be found outside of Africa and then things might flip.

Harte

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Problem is not alot of digging has been done in asia. So not finding things isnt surprising. However China is turning that around and has started several digs particularly in the extraordinary fossil beds of the Nihewan basin of northern China (Hebei Province) and (Guangxi Province) in southern china. These finds at a minimum push back the date of the out of Africa theory. Though it appears may be a separate group entirely Denisovans?

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Now i do want to discuss one of my concerns it seems there is now a concerted effort to make it so all homosapiens are not related. Today we see so much with people trying to divide us I'm going to say I'm a little uneasy with this. Maybe im just getting overly paranoid lately with all the troubles around the globe. almost every country is dealing with rioting right now or it seems that way anyway.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Problem is not alot of digging has been done in asia. So not finding things isnt surprising. However China is turning that around and has started several digs particularly in the extraordinary fossil beds of the Nihewan basin of northern China (Hebei Province) and (Guangxi Province) in southern china. These finds at a minimum push back the date of the out of Africa theory. Though it appears may be a separate group entirely Denisovans?

www.smithsonianmag.com...

The Out of Africa theory applies specifically to anatomically modern homo sapiens. You are either misusing the term, or don't understand that.

Harte

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

And you are oversimplfying things. The out of Africa theory is being replaced Yes homosapiens originated in Africa. But hominids left Afica 2 million years prior. And they evolved. Homo sapiens were not the only hominids available turns out they were all over the place.

Now modern humans according to our DNA something strange happened. Today’s modern humans of Eurasia derive most of their ancestry from a bottlenecked population that existed before 70,000 years ago. (this may have been caused by a super volcano in Sumatra)This population had originated from African ancestors, but where it lived during the time of the bottleneck is unknown. As they spread across Asia, the descendants of this bottlenecked population mixed with Neanderthals and with another archaic human population, the Denisovans. So without this influx of DNA from various hominids we wouldnt get the modern human who roughly came on the scene about 30,000 years ago. So we went through a stage of believing that we replaced or killed other hominids looks like that was not the case we bred with them apparently neanderthal woman was hot who would of thought??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join