It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Amazing Bigfoot Video I have seen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

AND

a reply to: Kurokage

I don't know what everyone on here considers evidence and rumors.

Chinese abductee rape victim gave birth to yeren hybrid
edit on 6-11-2020 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

Thats a video of someone with disabilities, to post it as evidence is just plain wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

well than it should be easily enough to prove if he is a hybred via a DNA test.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I would say it's a form of Microcephaly.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

why was the video mirrored ?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

If you are talking of the still from the video he used. He said it was because it is to get a more accurate distance between the eyes. Otherwise I don't know.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject
There's actually a logical natural explanation for purported accompanying phenomena with Bigfoot.

That is if they're being honest.

So, I'm not totally blowing them off but it's not magic either.

Just unknown but natural phenomenon.

Agreed.
@ChesterJohn appreciate you keeping the topic somewhat alive here, but Standing sank his own ship by hoaxing a long time ago. His photo's are much more "muppet-like" than the real deal. It should be of consideration to you that anyone who has seen a Sasquatch bursts into laughter at Standings photos.

Instead of repeated attempts at trying to legitimize Standings work, it might be better to just accept the idea he started his research out with good intent then derailed.

Being a fan of Steve Isdahl's youtube channel I happen to agree we have more than enough proof already (sans slab-monkey) so continuing researching in the same vein is a waste of time. Track casts and tree structures tell us nothing of their society, customs, and we've only got fragments of their language to work with.

Normally it'd be time to get them studied by an Ethnographer however their size, unpredictability and mobility makes that a non-starter.

The idea that Sasquatch needs our protection is also ludicrous. They are doing just fine, thank you very much. They have been reported all over the continent and apparently can and have adapted to every area. It's a different concept but Sasquatch has decided for itself it mostly doesn't want much to do with humans. It's time we respect that decision.

I'd also think you'd have to ask yourself some hard questions. Like why do you think your uniquely qualified to go into the woods after a being that's both larger and smarter than a grizzly? A being that usually never travels alone so odds are never going to be in your favor? Why would you go into a this beings home territory despite knowing they don't like humans much and don't want contact? Or interference?

Not being an intentional ass-hat, but ya gotta think all this thru plus the caveat that any evidence you would come by has already been collected. We have DNA, we have track casts, we have hair, we have photo's. Altho most legit photo's are privately held and not released doesn't mean they don't exist. It just means people get pissy cause because they aren't public.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Why would you go into a this beings home territory despite knowing they don't like humans much and don't want contact? Or interference?

Not being an intentional ass-hat, but ya gotta think all this thru plus the caveat that any evidence you would come by has already been collected. We have DNA, we have track casts, we have hair, we have photo's.

They basically said the same thing to Jane Goodall.

There is more to it than just tracks.

Please I have not found any evidence that any Hair samples and DNA have been linked to an unknown primate species. Please link to that evidence and where I can obtain a copy of those reports.

I have a Minor in Archeological Anthropology.

Only 1 of the 4 supposed video's from Standing seems legit the rest do look like muppets. However we have yet to see the muppets themselves as physical evidence of a hoax.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's for whatever reason controversial but the DNA study done by Melba Ketchum is gone into at great length on Scott Carpenter's website. Before Pooh-poohing Carpenter includes ALL correspondence between Ketchum and The Journal of Nature. There is more than enough evidence showing a previously unrecognized Hominid is running around.

You also have Meldrums findings of dermal ridges and the mid-tarsal break.

Interestingly Jane Goodall has her own thoughts on the Sasquatch. Her views are at the beginning of this interview so not asking a large time commitment of anyone, 5 minutes at most.
www.livescience.com...

As far as he assertion "we have yet to see the muppets themselves as physical evidence of a hoax" It's more than fair to say that Todd Standing filming either a human in costume or an actual puppet IS DEFINATELY a hoax. The issue with pictures is the same in Sasquatch Research as it is in almost any other field. Images can be manipulated.

It's obvious you find "something" in his research and I will go as far as to say the area he's researching in has been known for their activity. But that isn't the same as Standing providing definitive proof of anything other than he's enthusiastic.

You also have a PM.
edit on 8-11-2020 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

thanks for that info I will be looking at it.

What I find interesting is the actual field work not so much his images of the bigfoots. Only the black face one was interesting to me. Any video that has been manipulated will have meta data evidence in it. I have asked him for a copy of his unedited filming of the Kobota through the roots of a tree if only that section of the original. He has yet to respond.
edit on 11/8/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I hope he sends you the video!
It's never too late for someone to surprise me by doing the right and ethical thing. Am also not too set in my ways to revise my opinion of someone.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

From the article.....

Langurs are a group of leaf-eating monkeys that are found across south east Asia.

It's a sub-group of Langurs. It would be like Bigfoots being known and all over American and finding out Sasquach was an unknown sub-species of the group.
So how does that bolster the case for Bigfoot?
edit on 13-11-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Bigfoot is a primate also.

An ape just like you.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Bigfoot is a primate also.

An ape just like you.

I know what a primate is!
Who knows what genus Bigfoot is?? Do you have one you're not telling us about?
There are a lot of different types of known Langurs before this one was discovered, just like there are a few sub-species of the genus Gorilla or Chimp.
Like I said, there aren't lots of known "Bigfoot" species running around and a slightly different new one is just waiting to be discovered.
Bigfoot is still a just a cryptid.

cryptids (plural noun)
an animal whose existence or survival is disputed or unsubstantiated, such as the yeti.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I ain't no Ape. classification of man as a primate is science over ruling God so they can be god in this world.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I ain't no Ape. classification of man as a primate is science over ruling God so they can be god in this world.

And having an imaginary friend with a book that's been repeatedly copied and altered over the last 2000 years is more believable than the scientific understanding of evolution??????

You should try reading a little science.
Human evolution on Britannica

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Prove God is imaginary.

BTW, the Book has been around for almost 4,000 years only the New Testament has been around for 2,000. Over 5,000 documents agree on its veracity and its accuracy.

Prove evolution is real. Evolution is like a sieve to many holes to hold water. It takes more faith to believe in evolution than it does in an almighty God.

So you my friend are person of faith.

FYI, I have read a lot on evolution.

BTW, I doubt you are a Black Shadow but a nice avatar name though. Did you know Mitsubishi Rayon makes a golf shaft by the name Kuro Kage?

edit on 11/27/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Prove God is imaginary.

I asked the question first, prove God isn't an imaginary friend.....

BTW, the Book has been around for almost 4,000 years only the New Testament has been around for 2,000. Over 5,000 documents agree on its veracity and its accuracy.

No, the bible came about after "Jesus" and was butchered and modified lots of times and chunks of it cut out. The book you're referring to was the Jewish Tora which was taken by Christians because they were of Jewish decent before being labelled Christians.

Prove evolution is real. Evolution is like a sieve to many holes to hold water. It takes more faith to believe in evolution than it does in an almighty God.

Darwin proved evolution was real, I don't really need to trample over a perfect written description of it. Your last sentence about faith is just wrong, evolution is a provable scientific theory, please point me to the provable evidence of an almighty being?

To keep this on topic, the majority of people believe that "Bigfoot" if found to exist, is some kind of ape, or do you believe that God magically clicked his fingers and they just appeared......

BTW, I doubt you are a Black Shadow but a nice avatar name though. Did you know Mitsubishi Rayon makes a golf shaft by the name Kuro Kage?

It was a nick name given to me, it's a very old Japanese name, and yes, I am the black shadow.........

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
My life is proof God in not imaginary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join