It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Amazing Bigfoot Video I have seen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Fake.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There's actually a logical natural explanation for purported accompanying phenomena with Bigfoot.

That is if they're being honest.

So, I'm not totally blowing them off but it's not magic either.

Just unknown but natural phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
ROFLOL!!!!
edit on 10/22/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Interesting Video of authenticity of the black faced Kabuto not being fake.

edit on 10/25/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

From watching the "authenticity" vid, the first thing that jumps straight out is when they make a comparison between his "Bigfoot" and a human female face, the angles and size are all wrong between the two, so of course the eye size and width will be different. The human face is positioned a lot further away form the camera, making the Bigfoot almost twice the size.

But if you measure the distance between the temples/hair line and then the distance between the eyes. Percentage wise, it's about the same.
I measured the size of "Bigfoot" from temple to temple which is approx' 17cm and from eye to eye approx' 11cm.
The human female face was 9cm and eyes 6cm, so without being able to be accurately measure because the "Bigfoot" is a modified image also peering through grass. The "Bigfoot" eyes are 64% the size of the temples whilst the human is 66%.
No where near the claims made in the video.

Tod Standing definitely needs to win an award for best fake though!

edit on 25-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

the picture is showing it through the woods not grass. I was looking for the one did of Jake it too has the wide eye distances. The owner of the original video possibly used a face he had rights to use. Any other one would land his video in facebook blocking. You would have to contact cryptidseeker about why they used a female photo but large female is as good as a man. Unless you are against women being used as models.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
The picture is showing it through the woods not grass. I was looking for the one did of Jake it too has the wide eye distances. The owner of the original video possibly used a face he had rights to use. Any other one would land his video in facebook blocking. You would have to contact cryptidseeker about why they used a female photo but large female is as good as a man. Unless you are against women being used as models.

You missed the whole point of my post.
Woods/grass, the point is, it slightly blocks the image but the percentages are about the same and not hugely different like claimed in the video. A female face is slightly narrower than a male which also helps his claim.

Unless you are against women being used as models.

I don't know why you said this????

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Go to cryptidseekers youtube page and watch his video on it. It is far clearer than what Todd is showing and all the steps involved. He explains more details and having 1/2 or 1/4 image can still be done digitally proportions would not be off by much.

Just an observation. Most women would take offense to your knocking his use of a female face.

edit on 10/25/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Just an observation. Most women would take offense to your knocking his use of a female face.

The actor in the mask is a male from the looks of it and he's comparing it to a female face, there is a difference. Why I would use it cause offence is beyond me, are you trying to divert the very simple fact that it's a hoax?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It is HUMANLY impossible for a human male to have a distance of 3.5 eyes between their eyes unless they are severely deformed.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

It is HUMANLY impossible for a human male to have a distance of 3.5 eyes between their eyes unless they are severely deformed.

You obviously just believe the vid and aren't willing to do you own basic research to see how true their claim is.
That comment about eye distance in the vid is rubbish, the distance of 3.5 eyes is not accrete at all. Also the comparison between the human face and the "Bigfoot" aren't even the same size, angle or distance from the camera so of course the distance between the eyes will be different. The percentage of temple distance and eye distance is almost identical and a better way to measure if they are the same "creature", which they are.

I'm open to the possibility of a Bigfoot type creature being out there, I've even posted the latest updated Pattie vid on here but Tod Standing is a fraudster and people trying to claim his vids are this or that are just plain wrong.
edit on 26-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Oddly enough, I'd love for this jackass to be right.

I've seen Bigfoot. Live, and in living color...only a few yards away.

Damned if I can prove it, though...

It's jackasses like Standing that make it really hard for legit researchers like Jeff Meldrum to get any sort of traction. It's jackasses like Standing that get people like me called liars. Or delusional. Or worse.

I have absolutely no use for him. I still wish he was right...but he's not. Not even remotely.

I spent a couple years recently investigating Bigfoot....it did no take long to verify for myself there are definately groups of Primate-like creatures living in our Forests and not only in remote Forests in fact I believe rarely in remote Forests.Bigfoot like what we like and they also just like us in general.....they are as drawn to us as we are to them.

I have had experiences since I was a kid and long before I had ever hear or read about Bigfoot.

- multiple rock-throwing incidents in a PRIME BIGFOOT AREA(I did not know that then) while fishing @ the mouth of a tributary leading into a River.

- I went to scout a Deer area and as I was crossing an open farm field towards the treeline and bush I was "stalked" by something about 100 yards away from me just inside the dark thick treeline.....I was thinking 100% Deer as I left my car on the side of a gravel road in a Creek-Valley bottom and hopped a barbed-wire fence....I was going to scout an area I had hunted since I was a kid and had been to hundreds of times....I walked approximately 1/2 way across the field when suddenly my Spider-senses all kicked in at once and I had an almost physical wall go up that made me slow down and eyeball the treeline ahead of me....I had the most massive feeling of dread of impending doom that I could almost taste it in my mouth and her it with my ears it resonated so deeply through me in totality....I have been in lots of adrenaline pumping situations including lots of life and death ones but this was absolutely different and I would not experience it again for another 30 years or recently.......My feet became heavy my vision tunnelled towards the treeline directly in front of me now about 50 yards away.......I slowed my walking and ....my stomach muscles tightened and my upper body became rigid....I could not hear a sound...nothing....then my mind went into rangefinding mode somehow and I began judging the distance from the treeline to me and estimating how fast I could cover the distance....I knew I was about dead center in the open field....I knew I was on the extreme edge of a kill-zone somehow.....once my mind registered how fast I could make a spinning turn and then run in jeans and Sneakers across the stubble field back to the barbed-wire fence hop it and make it into my car.....DOOM DOOM KEEP COMING KEEP COMING JUST LITTLE CLOSER DOOM DOOM DEATH.....those were the gut feelings I was experiencing in that moment.....I was picking up on and reading the ANTICIPATION AND PLANNING of a PREDATOR THAT WAS INTENDING ON TAKING A SHOT AT THE CHAMP.......and I suddenly knew it all...I instinctively made the Fight or Flight decision and I turned on a dime and absolutely ran for my life back to my car....I was in my young prime and was running a 4.6 second 40 Yard Sprint @ Track practice...I blitzed that 50 yards and my god I felt every single footfall in slow motion nothing was going to let me trip or all....I have since been shot at with guns more than once and ran for my life I have had other violent things happen where I have fled for my safety....I have been stalked by Humans looking for battle or fights lots of times even by that age I had had more than 10 fistfights....but I had never ever in my entire life felt like a Big Juicy Whitetail Buck does when its gotten a little to close to a Predators jump off point.....now I know why they can be so hard to hunt....what happened to me once happens to them all the time.....that combonation of instinct and reality and almost telepathic gut feeling you get that makes your body move....that CALCULATION you make BEFORE you have tangible proof that saves your life every time if you learn to trust and follow it.

I never went back, I grew up there and have never gone back.

- While hiking in an Urban Creek Valley within 1.5 km of my HOME......in a major city.....I had another instinctive reaction but less urgent...strong enough to make me take note and proceed with caution.....then I got hit with the famous stench....then I followed my nose to a huge grated concrete culvert....and I knew and I changed my path to get further away from the area.

- While actively searching for Bigfoot I discovered TONS OF STRUCTURES AND BEDDING AND FEEDING AND LIVING AREAS.Better footage than 75% of whats online.
- I chased a Juvenile and got a few pictures of its tracks in the sand.
- I had woodknocks returned and Whoops returned and Whistles returned... specific bird sound/whistles I make were copycatted ...and I chat with birds a lot so I know when one is mimicing me and this was no bird.
- I had sucessful "Trades"...recieved on 3 different occasions a fist sized round piece of pink quartz and a large beautiful Mushroom placed on my footpath for me and a freshly killed mouse also placed on my footpath for me.....candy is bad to give them but it is also part of the learning curve...people are now leaving whole Pumpkins out there and not just at Halloween...also literally plates full of fresh Mackeral and Pepperoni.....so multiple People are trading and feeding the Bigfoot in my City.
- I have had the "Red Alert" instinct extremely close to me within 25 yards and been hit with the stench again....I immediatly retrreated expeditiously.
- I have been in food competition with them in my area or berries and mushrooms and medicinal plants I harvest....I made the mistake of urinating in their bedding areas to piss them off....big big big mistake....I was warned with a 20 x20 foot square area of 20 foot tress were SHREDDED....literally torn up into splinters....like a woodchipper had torn them up----absolutely terrifying power an scope of violence and destruction someone really took it out on the trees where I was screwing with them ----- ...now I dont use those Trails anymore.

I have a lot more stories and lots of footage and lots of hotspots...

But truth is I dont want to run into them now....its to uncertain....they are to different...to individual.....could be a life changing or a life ending connection at their discretion not yours.

Oh I used to crave connecting to them...but it gets much to emotional....and seriously these things live within 1.5 clicks of my bloody house....once I saw how angry they can get and how they are slightly vindictive I clued in ot the fact that it did not matter who believed me or not these buggers could come to my actual house whenever they wanted to...with ease...just follow their noses or watch me.

Everyone has their own storyline....about how important the Great Outdoors is to them an about how much better Hiking and Camping and Hunting and Exploring makes their lives......and they say nothing will stop that..... I say Camp in big Groups and keep your kids literally on a leash.

If you hunt like I have.... forget it...you arent getting a shot unless you catch them off guard at long distance and even then you better be sitting in your Truck with the engine running...
edit on 27-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Todd Standing is a non-issue he is a sham.

Dumb ass is in the right area now but I e-mailed it to the loser years and years ago.

If you want to see some really good real bigfoot habituation videos of the general areas Standing started in that I sent the plick to so he could easily find Bigfoot then watch the videos by Bush League Bigfoot taken in Alberta Canada.I thought Standing was legit.He was not.

I have hundreds of pictures of the same types of heavily populated and marked areas....they are extremely easy to find once you understand the Bigfoot.

I am doing a walk-through educational video this coming Spring in my area...its easier to find their structures and signs in winter and Spring when the natural cover is gone.

I dont care what people think I have posted signs in my area warning people to beware.

I have found many observation posts ten yards off of major heavily used footpaths....thats snatch-and-grab distance.

There have been suppressed covered up serious Bigfoot incidents at Equestrian Barns in my City and when I investigated I discovered observation posts all along the periphery of the Horse Farms....there have been so-called Bear threats for which they brought in the MILITARY.....I have seen fully camoed head-to-toe PROFESSIONAL ON ANOTHER LEVEL WITH PRO CAMERA GEAR.....dudes egressing these areas extremely early in the morming.

Once I learned how easy it was to find their structures and their feeding and bedding areas and to read their woodcraft signs....I realised this is never going away not ever....they are everywhere and there are a lot of them.....they are far from rare.

The sooner people learn the truth and learn how to find them and identify where they are living and feeding the sooner we can treat them like Bears...because we will have to do exactly that...respect them on their terms 100%...and let them be where they want to unless there is a bad clash....problem is you cant really relocate a Bigfoot Clan and they will protect each other to the death so they all will end up dead when problems happen.

People need to be safe first and foremost.

People need to know the risk they take thats all...we cannot wipe out Bigfoot to make the forest safer any more than we can wipe out the Bears and Wolves.

But people have a right to know....man people have KIDS.....thats why I am not letting this issue go till I do an educational video....its not about convincing people I could give a rats hass if people want to believe or not.....people need the chance to consider the POTENTIAL RISKS TO THEIR KIDS AND TO THEMSELVES.....every time they cross paths with Bigfoot.

And there has to be serious and enforced LAWS SAYING YOU CANNOT FEED BIGFOOT OR TRADE WITH THEM....not ever.

My whole river valley had coyotes and deer wiped out completely...berries small animals mushrooms plants these things are huge consumers....they require population management to keep them from overpopulating urban and heavily humanized zones which they also like to occupy....because once food runs low their menu adjusts and everything is on it.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
would love to see the footage? a reply to: one4all

edit on 28-10-2020 by ContractedMercenary because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ContractedMercenary

I dont really want to post pictures and vids yet because everything is bupkiss until a Pro sees something they know well....I dont really want anyone hunting them to be honest....I will post all my pictures and vids in one dump after I am done making the Bigfoot Introductory Video.....6 months from now I will be finished it.....I want to time lapse the video from late Winter to early Spring . I have more than enough data already but its in pieces and not in any orderly fashion....I have enough experience now to smoothly walk through a proper Video and not miss anything important.....I am making an educational Video....not a Finding Bigfoot Video.......

I used to hunt....I grew up Hillbilly/Redneck.....only a coward murders Bigfoot......Killing is just killing no big deal on any level....its just a thing....the intention and consequence are what matters.

My Bigfoot Introductory Video will educate the General Public on a level never seen before...and the easier it is for the masses to identify and recognise Bigfoot signs the faster people will begin to spot respect and protect Bigfoot.

I am going to try to get the guy from HowTo Hunt videos to work with me ...I offer him the chance to learn the 5-Finger Deathpunch as we feed it to the naysayers for the final time---and he can meet the Man who stalked and touched a sleeping Whitetail----....and maybe Survivorman who wasted his time with Standing and kind of made a fool of himself....I offer Mr Stroud REDEMPTION....I dont have the Industry and Production experience or connections and Professionalism of Les Stroud nor the raw hands-on Outdoors experiences of HowTo Hunt Guy who has just the right insane level of Passion for telling his truths without being suppressed as I do.....I say I give them both the Meat and Potatoes and they can make the Stew any way they want to combining their resources and toolboxes...all they need from me is the data that will constantly and consistently take everyone to Bigfoot.

You dont try to get media whore type attention by wasting time trying to change Laws or make Laws...you blow it al out to the public and you SATURATE the world with true correct applicable data.....Embargo over.

I hope to post my pictures and videos here someday soon...I dont have Bigfoot on anything that I am aware of but I have never gone over any of my footage looking....I just document then file....I wont let anyone else look yet either.....I didnt get much interaction until I started telling Bigfoot I loved them repeatedly in a Slavic language and dialect. ....it took time and they know what it means...so I say screw the kill Bigfoot crowd 110% for cripes sakes so many have already been murdered or executed.....kick your Governments in the cojones and make them aknowledge and I dont mean by being an attention whore like Standing is......I think if Americans openly asked Trump AFTER HE WINS THE ELECTION to stop the suppressions of Bigfoot reality he will do it for them....that the best chance the whole world has of ever learning the truth and getting the chance to protect these Proto-People Globally.

My bad news is that if I were in the Forest and witnessed Hunters trying to murder a Clan or a Female or a Child ...I would Woodknock and Whistle the Males directly to the Hunters......Male Bigfoot dont need anyones protection...ever......like I said its murder they are a Proto-People.

edit on 28-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I suspect it's some kind of bastardized ancestor that's why it can breed with a wide range of apes.

It's beyond me why they would think it's some kind of medicine man.

I last heard they're somewhere in the "white mountain" near a rez.

They go somewhere warm if they can.

Some people like the thought of knowing or possessing something others don't.

Like pictures and videos.

I think that's screwed up.

Especially if it hurts people.

They may know how to make sounds that has the same effects as sperm whale sounds.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

I suspect it's some kind of bastardized ancestor that's why it can breed with a wide range of apes.

Got any evidence for that comment??

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

There's this diminutive Chinese woman who claimed to have been raped by a yeren and got pregnant and gave birth to a "special" child who later on grew unusually tall.

The face and mannerisms were also very simian.

What are the chances?
edit on 1-11-2020 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

any links to this story?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

There's this diminutive Chinese woman who claimed to have been raped by a yeren and got pregnant and gave birth to a "special" child who later on grew unusually tall.

So no evidence and just more rumours then.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join