It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Amazing Bigfoot Video I have seen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Oddly enough, I'd love for this jackass to be right.

I've seen Bigfoot. Live, and in living color...only a few yards away.

Damned if I can prove it, though...

It's jackasses like Standing that make it really hard for legit researchers like Jeff Meldrum to get any sort of traction. It's jackasses like Standing that get people like me called liars. Or delusional. Or worse.

I have absolutely no use for him. I still wish he was right...but he's not. Not even remotely.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

And that is where we agree, Standing is a jerk but just because people are jerks does not make the video wrong. I wanted to fly a small special trailer into the center of his hot spot and stay there from late spring through early fall. I would have equipment in it for all the needs and go out daily to get samples. And hopefully finally prove their existence and not for my own glory, but for their protection.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Go ahead, and I wish you luck. You'll need it.

You are not dealing with a dumb animal in Sasquatch. Sasquatch is a thinking creature, with intelligence that may be on par with humans. Odds are very good that, assuming for the moment there's any validity at all in the supposed hot spot, Sasquatch will move off until you were to leave.

Anything you find, or see, will be accidental, or on his terms, not yours.

First Nations legends about Sasquatch say this, above all else. Peaceful, but can be provoked. When provoked, very dangerous.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: seagull

And that is where we agree, Standing is a jerk but just because people are jerks does not make the video wrong. I wanted to fly a small special trailer into the center of his hot spot and stay there from late spring through early fall. I would have equipment in it for all the needs and go out daily to get samples. And hopefully finally prove their existence and not for my own glory, but for their protection.

From what I gather, if you see them it's because they let you see them. That's their world, and they're apparently very well adapted to it. They can hear and smell people from miles away. There are even some accounts of them communicating telepathically. (Survivorman Les Stroud has a cool story about this.)

Maybe you can convince them over time that you're harmless or actually mean to help them, but probably one of the reasons they have survived is that they have learned to stay away from all humans except when absolutely necessary.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
While Steve Isdahl is so adamant big foot are real, I've never met anyone who has had an encounter. Part of me believes it's real based on eye witness accounts, and I will continue researching.

The other part of me thinks Big Foot being merchandised by white people is a result from colonizing the US from the Native Americans. White people made their myth a toy and huge industry. Tribes believed in a few different things in the woods, only big foot is brought up.

There's all these claims by white hunters the First Nation people know them, where they live, their language, ok go interview those tribes and put the interview on YouTube instead of just providing the lip service. Actually say the name of the tribe and explain their history, instead of "First Nation people know" and leave it at that. I'm tired of hearing "First People know" but no credit is given to the tribe or anymore info is given, seems very suspect.

If Bigfoot is covered up by the government and Bigfoot is naturally elusive to man, with that combined people could rarely to never come across one. If people are getting silenced that's one thing, Steve Isdahl claims some have been and the BFRO is involved.

It will have to be an evolution or movement within the outdoor government institutions to say Bigfoot is real just like the Navy pilots came public with their UFO encounter. Bigfoot could be a threat to people but people are also a threat to Bigfoot so maybe the government would put up warning signs or close off certain areas. I could see this happening if the "good" Bigfoot researchers pick up any real momentum. I wouldn't be surprised if they still did not have perfect pictures at that point, but how cool would that be if they did.
edit on 26-8-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

The Bible mentions Satyrs and we know them from mythology as half horse or goat and half man. What if the Bible is not talking about these horse or goat hybrids but in reality is talking about Sasquatch/Bigfoot, a half man half beast type of creature? Often the Bible uses words but then we always connect them to mythology instead of considering the reality.

JAT.

Isa 34:14 The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.
Isa 13:21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

edit on 8/27/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Interesting thought... but I've never read/heard an account of BFs dancing.

I have read of goaty humanoids with hooves, though they didn't dance or play a woodwind, either.

I will agree that a whole lot of the Bible could suffer from translation regarding certain fauna and events ...and perhaps a lost genetic technology.

It would explain a whole lot ... and get the explainer burnt at a trusty stake, too.

My own only personal BF experience was an anthropologist who told me their existence was an open secret, but they had an aspect to them that was too mystical for most to grasp.

*shrugs*

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The oldest recorded satyr references I have found do not have them as half horse or goat and animal but as "a hairy half men have beast".

Animals have a unique sixth sense we as humans have lost. We have yet to see BF's i their natural habitat without their hiding so we do not know what they do as family units.

They know in their hearts who is after a fast buck and who cares for them. Most men only care for themselves. And they have only seen men do terrible things.

If I can get enough funding I have a design for a trailer and equipment to help identify them and help them to remain where they are. But they must know that if we can preserve their habitat which has drastically shrank over the centuries. My design would include a weather station, video camera's and center for remote cameras. Computers to compare hair and DNA sample. Also to help complete and catalog and exhaustive Floral and Fauna data base for that area in the Northwest Canada claimed to be home to these hominoids.

My goal would be their protection and secrecy of this species if necessary, so they cannot be exploited by the Hollywood BF elites who only want fame and fortune at the BF's expense.
edit on 8/27/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I wonder what is better for them... the majority not knowing they exist or their existence known to the world with some protections put in place, but constantly battling against gawkers, logging and mining concerns?

The woman I spoke to about "them" all those years ago was adamant about them remaining a secret for their own good.

Knowing humans, with exceptions, I can't say I disagree... despite my burning curiosity.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I think like most animals they can sense whom they can trust and whom they cannot trust.

I walked into a yard and was petting a dog. the owner was shocked the dog had been trained not to accept anyone but owners yet he had fully accepted my upon meeting me.

When the owner first saw he called out a command to the dog to pin my foot to the ground. Which he complied. But only because he was ordered too. Once the owner told him to release he once again wanted me to pet him. the owner was shocked.

I have had this experience with not just dogs but cats, birds and other animals as well.

I see the point maybe leaving then alone is best. So if I do research I would complete it then be gone and not reveal their location. Just the needed info to classify them as an endangered and protected species.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

One point I would leave you with... and will add that I understand and try to share your benevolence.

I, too, have a "way" with critters ... especially with dogs. I was so complacent that I shunned the usual precautions and still mostly do,

When I got a nasty doggy bite on my hand through a fence I was passing it was a huge surprise!

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Oh I was bitten once. Right in the rear. Sneaky little devil he was too. However I never became fearful of dogs because of one miss-trained or wild dog. When you walk places you are carrying scents from other dogs and animals on your feet and it confuses dogs and when they are confused they react out of instinct but biting should never be the dogs first instinct, barking should. This guy never barked he just snuck up on me.

I never meant to imply I never had an bad experience with an animal.

edit on 8/28/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Some alleged Bigfoot photo.

It's not showing up for some reason.
edit on 11-10-2020 by reject because: (no reason given)

Fine.

Here's a thumbnail.

edit on 11-10-2020 by reject because: Thumbnail

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I effing hate religion.

There was even an attempted dinosaur cover-up.

smdh

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bigfoot phenomenon is also a victim because it's one more evidence we are monkeys.

There's lots of disinformation muddying the waters over this; probably even an extermination even.

Dumpster diving Nephilim my s.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Fine.

Here's a thumbnail.

What do your think this is?

What a photo. Is it a make up job or a suit for a movie?

There is man in the Bible whom God turned into a beast because of his pride and his diescrition is very much like a Big Foot.

Dan 4:33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

I am a Christian and I believe if what Standing has is not fake they are real animals. To me is would prove not that we came from ape but rather we were hear right along side them for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

Religion is bad because humans are involved! I've always thought that if God wanted certain information known then it would be written into our DNA, or souls, not transcribed by some marginal fantasist tripping in some cave.

I also cannot see why people have difficulty considering possibilities; like how intelligent design and evolution could coexist. People dig into their corners and won't even consider possibilities. Most are far too binary.

Good pic that I've never seen. Good costume if that's what it is. If real, then poor greying, balding BF. I know the feeling.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I didn’t know the threshold for maintaining Bigfoot populations was 2500 over some unspecified area of distance...

Source or just making some claims?

a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Liberal? Curious, is it not hate speech to hate others belief systems because you bunched several together?

I effing hate religion.

There was even an attempted dinosaur cover-up.

smdh

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bigfoot phenomenon is also a victim because it's one more evidence we are monkeys.

There's lots of disinformation muddying the waters over this; probably even an extermination even.

Dumpster diving Nephilim my s.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Fine.

Here's a thumbnail.

Thats just a pic of ATS member DBCowboy before he's had a chance to get his back shaved by his wife.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join