It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please take note: Corona Virus update, important news

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello ATS members.
For those that are following me, I want to say a very big thanks. I've been posting updates regularly but recently our main Number 6 thread for updates are some what slow so I wanted to start this thread.
You'll be hearing about this soon. IMPORTANT :

So you got the virus. Then treated or its symptoms go away. Hold on, not so true. YOUR ANTI-BODIES FOR THE VIRUS FOR ONLY ABOUT 5% OF THOSE INFECTED WILL OR SHOULD BE FINE. YES, after about 3 months, you lose your anti-body protection. Stats are in that about 95% of those infected with the virus will lose their protection and then once again you'll catch the virus again.
This might be considered MIM's "Street Talk" at the moment since I don't have any links to back it up yet. But if this is "true", we will all be hearing about it very soon.

Bottom line is this: do what ever is possible not to catch the virus. Recent studies now have shown it does affect the brain and although I don't have the side effects here on how it affects the brain, one that is very common though is feeling "sudden tiredness " and possibly the other is "a sudden attack of shortness of breath".

Also this is interesting to read: bgr.com...

Try your best to play it safe now.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hello ATS members.
For those that are following me, I want to say a very big thanks. I've been posting updates regularly but recently our main Number 6 thread for updates are some what slow so I wanted to start this thread.
You'll be hearing about this soon. IMPORTANT :

So you got the virus. Then treated or its symptoms go away. Hold on, not so true. YOUR ANTI-BODIES FOR THE VIRUS FOR ONLY ABOUT 5% OF THOSE INFECTED WILL OR SHOULD BE FINE. YES, after about 3 months, you lose your anti-body protection. Stats are in that about 95% of those infected with the virus will lose their protection and then once again you'll catch the virus again.
This might be considered MIM's "Street Talk" at the moment since I don't have any links to back it up yet. But if this is "true", we will all be hearing about it very soon.

Bottom line is this: do what ever is possible not to catch the virus. Recent studies now have shown it does affect the brain and although I don't have the side effects here on how it affects the brain, one that is very common though is feeling "sudden tiredness " and possibly the other is "a sudden attack of shortness of breath".

Also this is interesting to read: bgr.com...

Try your best to play it safe now.

I don't think you would lose immunity that quickly, however, the coronavirus is unstable and mutates a lot. That will mean the coronavirus that you come across a few months down the track won't quite match what you are immune to.

Also, I haven't heard of it affecting the nervous system but it does leave scar tissue in the lungs in severe cases. This is the reason why the armed forces will not accept recruits who have had the virus. Their compromised lung capacity could cause major problems during hard physical training.

edit on 9/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

... after about 3 months, you lose your anti-body protection.

Thanks for the warning. Any source for that ?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Be afraid be very afraid.

Or you could watch this....

Ben Swann CoNViD PLANdemic update

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

... after about 3 months, you lose your anti-body protection.

Thanks for the warning. Any source for that ?

As mentioned, I don't have any links to it as of yet. I do want to stress that this WILL NOT fall into the "BS bin". I'll post more as info comes in.
I do want to say this about the CDC, or even the W.H.O., Japan seems to be way ahead of these folks with their research. What is nice about here, this type of news is shared generously with other institutions here.
I suspect soon, since I know CNN follows my "street talk " here, we'll be seeing what I posted being backed up soon.

Thanks for reading my important post today. Much appreciated.

Also when I posted about 4 months ago about the air transmission of the virus going 3 meters, well, as you noticed on the news yesterday American news is finally reporting that air transmission is possible for some distance whether it be indoors or outdoors. Really can't believe how far behind American is on the "real news" about this virus.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Vaccine should be available for those who want it, in 6 months or so, according to Dr. Fauci.

In the meantime, take comfort in knowing that the U.S. death rate continues to decline, from its peak in mid-May.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Vaccine should be available for those who want it, in 6 months or so, according to Dr. Fauci.

In the meantime, take comfort in knowing that the U.S. death rate continues to decline, from its peak in mid-May.

There's not going to be a vaccine, and the virus most definatly affects the brain, some people that recover from covid need speech therapy and have to relearn a whole lot of basic functions . It's best to avoid getting covid, there is nothing fake about it.
edit on 9-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
Be afraid be very afraid.

Or you could watch this....

Ben Swann CoNViD PLANdemic update

I don't think the word " afraid" is the right word here, should be " be very concerned" about what the side health affects are on the body.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: carewemust

There's not going to be a vaccine, and the virus most definatly affects the brain, some people that recover from covid need speech therapy and have to relearn a whole lot of basic functions . It's best to avoid getting covid, there is nothing fake about it.

"HopeNotFearIsWhatWeNeed" Was that your mindset when you enrolled at AboveTopSecret.com?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

nasty virus

Some Covid-19 survivors are suffering unexpected side-effects that have left them with difficulty eating or speaking. It's because of damage done to their throats when being put on ventilators and for some it means having to relearn basic life skills.

edit on 9-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The common cold has been untreatable/ incurable my entire life.

Corona - so bad you'll die if you even speak it's name.... yeah bull#...

It's so bad that our school systems want us to carpool kids to school...

Yet we NEED vote by mail.....

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Nah you be afraid, you hide, you keep pushing a narrative. Myself and everyone else like me see this bullsnip for what it is the CoNViD PLANdemic and I ain’t one bit worried.

You do you, all of you still scared, you just do you!!
And all the people and myself not afraid can go on living life.

And maybe actually watch the vid I posted 👍

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Here is something to add to this news;

To protect the body from disease, the immune system's cells must be activated. We focus on 3 ways to do this. One is to consume lactic acid bacteria. These microbes work in the small intestine, where over half the body's immune cells are. Activating these cells helps them attack pathogens and create antibodies to fight viruses. Exercise also activates immune cells, but it can reduce immunity if not done correctly. The third way is through laughter, which is said to boost immune function.

There's a video in the link. Point is you can fight the virus by eating yogurt. Tough virus, 100 and 90 year olds are surviving the virus, and pretty much anything can make it less dangerous, but now we have to be on the look out for a more easily catchable mutation of it that is less dangerous. This whole thing is a big joke. In the mean time cases of Bubonic plague have started to rise in China. Not a peep about a real killer, interesting isn't it.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
Nah you be afraid, you hide, you keep pushing a narrative. Myself and everyone else like me see this bullsnip for what it is the CoNViD PLANdemic and I ain’t one bit worried.

You do you, all of you still scared, you just do you!!
And all the people and myself not afraid can go on living life.

And maybe actually watch the vid I posted 👍

SaneThinking

I'm only posting some "awareness" here. Has nothing to do with hiding in the closet or even being afraid. Educating people on the ATS is what I like about this site.

Do I live in fear here. Nope. Do I ride the trains, take the taxi or would I even think of riding the subways. No way. Common sense comes into play here.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Here is something to add to this news;

To protect the body from disease, the immune system's cells must be activated. We focus on 3 ways to do this. One is to consume lactic acid bacteria. These microbes work in the small intestine, where over half the body's immune cells are. Activating these cells helps them attack pathogens and create antibodies to fight viruses. Exercise also activates immune cells, but it can reduce immunity if not done correctly. The third way is through laughter, which is said to boost immune function.

There's a video in the link. Point is you can fight the virus by eating yogurt. Tough virus, 100 and 90 year olds are surviving the virus, and pretty much anything can make it less dangerous, but now we have to be on the look out for a more easily catchable mutation of it that is less dangerous. This whole thing is a big joke. In the mean time cases of Bubonic plague have started to rise in China. Not a peep about a real killer, interesting isn't it.

Thanks for your update also. I didn't see that on NHK. Yogurt sounds interesting. Wife the other day started buying it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Since the beginning, they have flip-flopped, back-tracked, changed the answers, changed the questions, changed the virus.....

At this point I don't believe ANYTHING about the virus except some people are more vulnerable and adversely affected than others.....and even that seems to fluctuate depending on what day of the week it is.

No offense to the op but they STILL don't know Jack Schmidt about this virus and long term effects.
edit on 9-7-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Since the beginning, they have flop-flopped, back-tracked, changed the answers, changed the questions, changed the virus.....

At this point I don't believe ANYTHING about the virus except some people are more vulnerable and adversely affected than others.....and even that seems to fluctuate depending on what day of the week it is.

No offense to the op but they STILL don't know Jack Schmidt about this virus and long term effects.

But what we do know now is that the after effects are horrible for many people. Is the News in America reporting the after effects on people with the virus?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Ride germ comet (Subway and buses) every workday, haven’t missed a day of work, never wore a mask, work with 60-80 people daily. Sat at park and drank beer with others I don’t work with every Friday. Share joints with those in my circle of friends.

Not even a sneeze none of the 60-80 people I work with has gotten sick, still see same people every workday on the germ comets.

So what is it then, am I a freak fully immune?
Are all the people I work with and their families fully immune.
Are all the people (bus drivers, random riders, people at coffee shops) I see daily also fully immune, because I’m a social butterfly and my way of being “aware” is questioning everything, talking to everyone. NO ONES SICK!!
Is it a British Columbia thing, are we north of the forty nine on the west coast fully immune.

Because all you chicken littles have been screaming the sky is falling since the end of February but nothing where I’m at. 🤷‍♂️ So what is it?

It’s a cold that increases the harm of pre existing conditions, only deaths we’ve had were in hospices people already nearly dead.

If that’s the reason Amerika killed itself it’s a real dumb one, that’s my opinion.

But hey stay afraid 👍

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

All Roads lead to Rome.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
The big picture is that humans die from viruses, murders, suicides, accidents, and so much more. I see the latest threat to life, Covid-19, has you particularly worried. That's your right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join