It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please take note: Corona Virus update, important news

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: one4all

You would be better of yelling at the doctors, I'm not going to fault them as they too are learning as they go, medical science is always evolving as new information presents itself.

Actually thy are partially to blame for shutting their minds off to earn a payday when that bull# fence-sitting costed many millions and millions of lives...I read 1 single book by Hulda Clark and was lead to the truth....so anyone can learn it and no way anyone can become a Doctor and not be able to instantly understand exactly what I say about the Pleomorphic Bacteria they are suppressing so we continue to get sick from and die from cancer/covid.

ANYONE who researches the Pleomorphic Bacteria we get infected by via the parasitic connections to our foodchain and who has been TAUGHT about The Great Virus Lie.....and knows that all the impacts of the Pleomorphic Bacteria were hijacked and then built into The Great Virus Lie------ viruses are dead and we cannot catch them....lol FFS...THEY ARE JJUST little gARBAGE BAGS OF DEAD INERT M CONTAMINATES WAITING TO BE FLUSHED OUT BY OUR BODY.....BUT A VIRAL SIZED LIVING PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA EXISTING AND THRIVING IN THE CLOSED SYSTEM WE CALL THE BLOODSTREAM CAN BECOME A terminal threat quickly.

What We Learn One We Learn All
Sola Virtus Invicta

This is the final time I share this Sister to the REAL Secret..the Prophecy was fullfilled long ago the first time The Secret was posted/published on ATS....so I really dont need to be doing this anymore....please enjoy the research on the Pleomorphic Bacteria if you follow through and choose the Truth.Caio.

edit on 10-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: VariableConstant

" I would really like to read your explanation of why nearly the entirety of the world's medical communities and governmental agencies have taken this with the utmost seriousness, when, in your educated opinion... "

Their Serious because they have an Agenda , the Complete Overthrow of Nationalism on Planet Earth . Just Take the Poison , it is as Sweet as your Whine .............

So, doctors and scientists from every country in the world are secretly, and silently, fully committed to and all in on this incredibly vast conspiracy to overthrow all nationalism on the ENTIRE PLANET EARTH!!!

Thanks man, that's the kind of thing I was looking for.

In reality though, is it possible that this virus actually has been spreading and killing people?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
a reply to: MapMistress

How on earth do you manage to fight off the flu virus in 8-12 hours?

As far as I'm aware the flu knocks you on your ass for a few days at minimum?

Of course I could be wrong, but how do you know it's flu you're fighting off so quickly and not the common cold?

I know I can fight off a cold in 8-12 hours, I call them false alarms. Ie cold symptoms 1 day, then feeling better the next day.

Looks like the flu usually lasts 5 to 7 days.

www.health.harvard.edu...

I have never had a flu for a week. Never in my whole life. Are people's immune systems weaker nowadays than they were in the past?

In my family, my older sister had the "weak" immune system, my younger sister had a "normal" immune system and I have an "alpha strong" immune system.

For example, chicken pox. When I got the chicken pox, I only had a fever on and off for less than a day. My immune system fought off chicken pox in less than a day. I only had 7 pox marks on my body before my immune system fought it off. No fever the next day.

My little sister with her "normal" immune system caught the same strain of chicken pox from me. She was sick for a week. And had about 40 pox marks on her body before her immune system fought it off.

Next my older sister with her "weak" immune system caught the same strain of chicken pox. She was sick in bed for 3 weeks and had hundreds of pox all over her body including inside her mouth, under her hair, between her toes. My mom took her to the hospital because her fever was too high.

All 3 of us had the same strain of chicken pox. But because we each had different immune systems, our bodies fought them off very differently.

I have never been sick for a week with any flu strains in my life. My body fights off the flu within 8-12 hours, just like my body fought off chicken pox in less than a day with only 7 pox marks on my body. I don't think I catch colds or if I do, my immune system fights them off without any effort. I have an alpha-strong immune system.

People have different immune systems despite what Harvard might say. But still, even my little sister with her "normal" immune system fights off the flu within 2-3 days, NEVER a week. Never that long.

Makes me wonder if people's immune systems have gotten weaker over the last 20 years if it takes a whole week to fight off the flu.

Thanks for the explanation 👍

Sounds like you do have an incredibly strong immune system then, this is not the norm though. You might be a super hero? Captain Immunity! Hehe I jest 😁

However with regards to people's immune systems being worse over the last 20 years you could be right, My assumptions/anecdote was actually referring right back to the 70's and 80's onwards though.

I remember flu knocking people down back then, and interestingly enough I haven't seen or heard as much in modern times. But that's just my experience, doesn't mean that's the norm either.

Thanks again Cap 🙂

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My 2 cents. Folks complain that info keeps changing and therefore no one can be trusted, that's partly true. We knew nothing about this virus when it first hit, so as we progress through this pandemic and the more we learn, the more refined our information becomes and more specific action can be taken while shedding some things we learned did not work. We will have mastered this virus when everything is over and number crunchers and doctors get a chance to analyze data.

As for updates and unsubstantiated information, couple of doctors in the UK or somewhere similar have seen an uptik in recovered CV19 patients showing up in ER's with stroke, nerve damage and other neurological problems related to scarring from CV19. Hope THAT'S a lie

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
We knew nothing about this virus when it first hit.

We knew:

1) Its a virus
2) Its a coronavirus

Which gives, at the very least, a couple of decades of research to look back on. The only question was if this research was applicable. Due to the results of said research, as well as a plethora of case reports, we saw that it was indeed applicable very early on.

However, in a medical world that is attempting to shift from the ever increasing R&D costs for pharmaceuticals (see: less profit) to vaccines.. This provides an immensely useful opportunity. Thats just the conspiracist in me, but its clearly an industry that doesnt care about public health and the shift makes sense from the standpoints of profits, control, funding, and less liability.

with stroke, nerve damage and other neurological problems related to scarring from CV19. Hope THAT'S a lie

Definitely not a lie. Viral infections, particularly novel viruses (which occur more often than many seem to realize..), can result in everything from cytokine storms to diabetes to auto-immune disorders.

Its not at all specific to SARS-CoV-2, or the disease of covid. People are only becoming aware of it now. Conditions like Guillain-Barre Syndrome have long been thought to result from a viral infection.

Notably, such conditions are also thought to occasionally result from vaccines. Particularly for influenza vaccines, which was also recently shown to result in virus interference with coronaviruses (means the individual is more susceptible).

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

A hundred years ago the Spanish flue did the same thing with very similar symptoms. Inhalation of Zinc sulphate , was used. They developed a vaccine which left a scar the size of a silver dollar and it did nothing to stop the spread, just don't catch it ..

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

YES, after about 3 months, you lose your anti-body protection. Stats are in that about 95% of those infected with the virus will lose their protection and then once again you'll catch the virus again.

This post here on ATS

Along with this article:Coronavirus antibodies may last only two to three months after infection, study suggests From June 2020

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

They developed a vaccine which left a scar the size of a silver dollar

Are you talking about smallpox vaccination? I've got that scar. It's closer to a dime than a dollar.

edit on 7/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
T-cells seem quite effective with a lack of antibodies.

Which I think is quite hilarious as it is another reference to resident evil.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Oh Ben. Yeah, I would trust my life with what he says.. Nope.

BTW, I had covid back in March and my lungs are still fudged up. I never smoked a day in my life. Now I am wheezy like I smoked 2 packs a day for 30 years.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No it was the usual government cock up, they thought it was a bacteria and made a vaccine out of some ones sputum. but we all know it was a virus. That was in Australia BW.

edit on 12-7-2020 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

We knew:

1) Its a virus
2) Its a coronavirus

We also knew it's entire genome sequence because China posted it on open platforms on January 11th.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn

BTW, I had covid back in March and my lungs are still fudged up. I never smoked a day in my life. Now I am wheezy like I smoked 2 packs a day for 30 years.

Sorry to hear that.

Try this: eating yogurt, eating raw garlic (not from china , please ) wrapped in cabbage, and a teaspoon of honey from your country every day.

send me a pm if that helps out

sad to say this, but you need to go and have an Xray of your lungs. Generally speaking the right side of your lung will show the effects of the virus. The X ray will show it to be black.
Yes, go and get an Xray done soon

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Thanks for the explanation 👍

Sounds like you do have an incredibly strong immune system then, this is not the norm though. You might be a super hero? Captain Immunity! Hehe I jest 😁

However with regards to people's immune systems being worse over the last 20 years you could be right, My assumptions/anecdote was actually referring right back to the 70's and 80's onwards ·

Well, the only way someone could figure it out is to research work and school absences prior to flu vaccines (1990s) and compare them to present day absences. Not sure if anyone has done such a comprehensive study. Might be new terrain.

I seem to remember most kids sick with the flu only absent from school 2-3 days in the times before flu vaccines.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn

Do what I do. I'm asthmatic. I, too, had Covid in March. So REBUILD YOUR LUNGS.

Vitamin regimen for rebuilding your lungs is a good B-vitamin complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Magnesium tablets. That helps rebuild all your blood vessels and capillaries in your lungs. When you get a magnesium supplement, make sure it is magnesium-only. No zinc, no calcium. You could accidentally get too much zinc. Also Gingko Biloba is good for blood flow and circulation, Ginseng too.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: carewemust

nasty virus

Some Covid-19 survivors are suffering unexpected side-effects that have left them with difficulty eating or speaking. It's because of damage done to their throats when being put on ventilators and for some it means having to relearn basic life skills.

Did you actually readt that???

The damage is done by the ventilators, not by the virus.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join