It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please take note: Corona Virus update, important news

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There's not going to be a vaccine, and the virus most definatly affects the brain, some people that recover from covid need speech therapy and have to relearn a whole lot of basic functions . It's best to avoid getting covid, there is nothing fake about it.

I agree with everything except the last bit.
Do you think there's potential for it being beneficial to catch the early strains at all?

It's a roll of the dice but if you're playing the odds...

Of course that doesn't include all the pensioners you will kill going to the shops with just the sniffles.

There are no"strains"...and viruses are DEAD...you cant "catch them".....they dont "mutate" FFS THEY ARE dead....THIS IS A VIRAL SIZED LIVING PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA .....FULL STOP....RESEARCH IT AND BECOME A PART OF THE SOLUTION TODAY.

[snipped]

For those that want to read more: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on Thu Jul 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

this was the thread that made this site for me.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 9-7-2020 by Tim2win because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tim2win

I didnt know about that Thread...its a great one..thanks....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the big Picture this is relevant.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It's a #in adventure, enjoy bro.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

And it's very relevent now.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I don't think you would lose immunity that quickly, however, the coronavirus is unstable and mutates a lot. That will mean the coronavirus that you come across a few months down the track won't quite match what you are immune to.

Also, I haven't heard of it affecting the nervous system but it does leave scar tissue in the lungs in severe cases. This is the reason why the armed forces will not accept recruits who have had the virus. Their compromised lung capacity could cause major problems during hard physical training.

I think the key is that it moves away from being a novel virus to basically a normal one that our bodies can work against more efficiently even with the mutations that they all have.

edit on 9-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Thank you.

I'm out in the Tri-Cities and ironwork downtown to pay the bills.

I felt really afraid trying to prep for this in February, didn't know how we'd adapt.

I'm happy with our fellow British Columbian's solidarity, we've done much better then I imagined

Looks like most people are being cautious, I think the social distancing has worked.

People seemed really paranoid at first, but remain cordial more lately for the most part. I haven't changed my routine too much, except practicing doing the common sense stuff like washing my hands frequently, getting extra sleep, avoiding touching my face, etc.

I felt kind of burnt out on the Pandemic info the first few months, now my interest is more casual. Imo, I didn't really get a death and destruction vibe from our media, rather more a focus on strategies dealing with this. I don't have cable.

Our numbers look good, so hopefully as long as those who feel sick self isolate, and the borders stay tight we'll be able to get back to more normal times.

Wishing you and yours safety and good health.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
2017 - 2018 Flu U.S.

959,000 hospitalized

80,000 dead

No masks

No social distance

www.cdc.gov...

(The U.S. Covid deaths are likely below this number as death FROM, and death WITH covid are counted. Example...a person in hospice pre infection tests positive at death...covid death.)

Also, with the death rate so low now...they have to tout "brain damage stories" which can occur with regular old flu.

wwwnc.cdc.gov...

"At Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong (7), from January 2007 through August 2008, influenza infection was diagnosed for >460 hospitalized adult patients for whom acute febrile respiratory illnesses had been diagnosed. Nasopharyngeal aspiration and immunofluorescence assays (IFA) were used for rapid diagnosis of influenza A and B infection, confirmed by virus isolation. Thirteen (2.8%) patients had signs of confusion or altered consciousness, together with fever and respiratory symptoms (mean ± SD age 77.7 ± 8.8 years). We studied 3 patients from whom CSF was obtained for analysis, and who fulfilled the definition of influenza-associated acute encephalopathy (altered mental status >24 hours within 5 days of influenza onset and without alternative explanation) (1,2,4–6)."

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

Same causality in both your examples...thats the real humor of it all to be farnk.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Also, this has some great links and news. It puts the Mortality rate at 0.1%. Explains why masks don't work. All backed up and sourced.

swprs.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
One of the main agendas is to force this "digital health passport" on you. I doubt the development on this started this year.

Return to work safely it says...go back to normal...show me your papers

www.covipass.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ITS THE COLD PEOPLE.... OMFG!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A properly working innate immune system can fight off this virus and many other diseases. Antigen based immune response is only necessary if the innate immune system function is messed up sometimes. Antigen based immune storage is dependent on the pineal gland and parathyroid gland working properly, and remember how too much fluoride in the diet can cause increased calcification of the pineal gland in many people. The pineal gland is important enough in immunity that it is refered to as the third eye.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Thank you for keeping us updated.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss

Thank you for keeping us updated.

You are welcome.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul

No, no it isn't.

This is a site that entertains conspiracy theories, so I'm all about looking at things from a different angle. I accept that outrageous, sometimes outright idiotic statements have been and are made here.

That being said, I would really like to read your explanation of why nearly the entirety of the world's medical communities and governmental agencies have taken this with the utmost seriousness, when, in your educated opinion, "ITS THE COLD PEOPLE.... OMFG!"

I love a wild conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul

Yes and no. yes because in some cases in the beginning it was, and I'm will to bet when cold and flu season starts up again those will be marked as "The Covid". It's also no because SARS Corona type 2 is a very real respiratory illness that was first identified in Wuhan China. The tests either don't discriminate between the two, or the facts that allergies/cold and flu/ SARS Corona type 1 and 2 are all being lumped in as "The Covid" for political reason. I'll let you ponder why.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

i cant believe their isn't any good posts on covid on ats looks like ats has been taken over too

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join