It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh-oh! No good will come from this...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25287207]FlyingSquirrel[/post

We do support the right to bear arms and if they want a black version of the kkk, I support their free speech. They however do not have the right to approach someone else while armed and demand reparations, sorry that is a crime period.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daranini

We do support the right to bear arms and if they want a black version of the kkk, I support their free speech. They however do not have the right to approach someone else while armed and demand reparations, sorry that is a crime period.

Lol in what way?
They can demand anything they want and be denied or given that demand.
In no way what so ever does that make it a crime bro.
You should brush up on some law.....period lol

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is what I found online, I'm not 100% sure that is what the organization really is, but it sounds probable.

NFAC (Not F*cking Around Coalition) in GA

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

What did they muster up. A platoon plus? Yeah ... they could probably overrun a neighborhood before being exterminated.
Lemme know when they assemble 5 divisions of light infantry.

edit on 6-7-2020 by Deplorable because:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Daranini

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
any American has the same rights as any other. So this group has every right to the 2nd amendment as any other group.

That being said, when you strap on the old AR-15, you have responsibilities that go along with it. Remember what Peter Parkers grandpa said. "with great power comes great responsibilities". That is very true, and the power to take a life is at the top.

If you arm up and go looking for a fight, you had better understand what the outcomes could be. The MSM would like for nothing more than some proud boys to arm up too and get into a shooin match. But when a group such as this is looking for trouble, not being there to be a target is the best answer. Much like when you are ANTIFA and you go out looking for a fight, if nobody shows up, they may start beating on each other, as they aren't all that smart.

Just as with the armed white folks at the government building, nobody here was hurt, so other then some words and feelings, no harm done. But know what your actions could result in.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
They are outnumbered and outgunned in this country by at least 1 if not 2 orders of magnitude. It the SHTF this group would but lucky to make it through 1, maybe 2 weeks, alive.

If I were friends, families and associates of these people I'd suggest to them that they the pipe down. They are advocating for something that would ultimately lead to catastrophic carnage, the collapse of the US and the genocide of their own people.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I'd be happy to!

A Patriot that shows up to a Capitol building or marches is someone that cares about laws, they are there because they do not stand for tyrannical government, they are not there to intimidate 'the people', they are there to show unity and strength.
If you know the rights given to you as an American, IF you are an American, they have that right to do just that.

Of course there will be 'some' that are more 'right' than the others, they are, after all, people, and ALL people are not the same.

"Boogaloo Boys" are extreme far right, they are far enough that us NORMAL people that are 'right' feel they don't speak for us. There may be some Boogaloo Boys that are good guys, I personally don't know any, I can't speak for them.
What I can say is that they are NOT the norm and they are but a tiny fraction of what you think you might see.

There is a BIG difference between the two, if you can't see it, I cannot help you.

I am "pretty sure" that you are guessing who thinks that they are Boogaloo Boys.
There is NO fantasy on my part, I am not a part of either, I only brought these videos up to show what is happening in an already crazy world and time.

You see it how you want, I see it how I want, but don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Lol in what way?

In these ways: menacing, extortion, assault, robbery. It all depends on the state.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
I thought people here supported the right to bear arms 🤷‍♂️

It was one march by some black people doing open carry and everyone has lost their minds. They were within their constitutional rights to do so. In the video, the leader, commander, whatever the hell he calls himself makes it clear not to point your gun at anyone.

It was a shock factor demonstration and true to form, it's making heavy rounds all over the internet as intended. Hook, line and sinker. All of the speech before the march was done for effect.

They're never going to get together and start shooting people. If they did, the military would take care of them and they know that. They're also on the radar big time for even doing that. The feds are watching.

How many times have white people gotten together for open carry demonstrations? Too many times to count. Did they go anywhere and start killing anyone? Of course not. It's all demonstration and theatrics. Makes them feel powerful.

We're used to seeing groups of far right white people getting together for a shock demonstration with rifles. We never see it with black people so they orchestrated it and y'all are triggered exactly as they intended. Scary, angry blacks with guns during heightened racial tensions.

Now what you say is not correct.
If a WHITE person did what these BLACK people did, or said, they would be in a LOT of trouble.
Like I said earlier, if you have a video of a WHITE person in a group similar to these, I'd like to see it, I know that there might be some.
These black extremists are not out there to help anyone other than BLACK people, and, they are very threatening about it.
You won't see a WHITE group saying this, we can't, even if we wanted to.

There is a double standard, blacks can say all they want and call for our murder, they don't get in trouble. We can't do the same.

If you read where I said 3 times that they have every right to assemble and carry their arms, peacefully. It's their right as much as it is ours. The difference is, we don't threaten people's lives when doing it. That is a HUGE difference.
I'm not saying that it hasn't been done in the past, but, during these times, there is none of that going on, the Patriots are not doing anything at all illegal, they don't yell at blacks, they are not threatening any blacks, they have only shown up to show the GOVERNMENT they won't stand for tyranny.

You ask "How many times have white people gotten together for open carry demonstrations? Too many times to count. Did they go anywhere and start killing anyone? Of course not. It's all demonstration and theatrics. Makes them feel powerful."
That is 100% true.
Now, reverse that, 'How many times are we GOING to see blacks doing what we see in these videos and threaten people of another race, and ask them to come out if they dare'.
You won't see any whities doing that. If you do they will be swiftly taken down by the media and the left as a whole. We are now not on an even playing field, in case you haven't noticed.

"Scary, angry blacks with guns during heightened racial tensions."
You got that right, that is my whole point in this thread.
Scary, angry blacks with guns NOT playing by any rules, rules that WE as white people have to abide by.
Have you seen at any time during this a video of a white group calling out BLACKS and threatening to shoot them?
They are only increasing racial tensions, they are putting the black race years behind where it was before Trump came into office.

Re-read my posts, look at the videos that I put on here, I am not against them doing anything at all that is legal, but they don't follow the rules. They have their rights, but once they step outside of that boundary, they are going to start stuff that they, or anyone else don't want to happen.

Read, you'll see what I was going for, I wasn't taking sides at all.
Watch, you will see AND hear in the videos that THEY are the ones that are doing crazy stuff, that WHITES cannot get away with in this climate.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
highly skilled call of duty veterans who shall find the rules change alarmingly somewhat IRL.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: recrisp

Why this is scary is not so much them, but what they can start, buy having this "I don't care" attitude, which is exactly what was is said in the first video, they will "shoot to kill".
Doing that will surely change politics, cities, and life itself.

Are you some liberal pussy? Good on them, I hope they have fun, march all over the damn place with their guns...its called the 2nd BTW...

Actually, no, I a not a Liberal pussy. How you would get to that point is beyond me.
Their ATTITUDE is what my thread is all about, they careless ways of saying that they will shoot to kill anybody that points a gun their way.
That goes without saying, but to point that out to an extremist group is crazy, instigating fears and thoughts that could screw the country in the end. If you can't see that then you are in need of something that I can't give you.
All I am doing is showing what THEY said in their videos, take their word for it, not mine, I am really not thinking that I can change anyone's mind that doesn't think the same as I do.

This is not about having "fun" as you put it, this is serious stuff that must've gone over your head.
I said THREE times in posts above yours that this is THEIR right to carry guns, so yeah, so comprehensive reading skills might help you in the future, think about it, it won't be as embarrassing when you open your mouth next time, maybe.

By the way, I have a brain, I don't think with my heart like Liberals, and, I am not even close to a Liberal, I am not far right, I am not center, I am somewhere in-between. I have guns, I carry a gun, I know when to speak and when to listen, I am pro America, I am pro guns, and where in the hell did you get that I am a Liberal pussy, as you so eloquently stated is beyond me.
I am worried about America, I am not hating on black people carrying guns, but, as we have seen lately that city and state governments are allowing stupidity on a grand scale, well, they might start letting black militants do what they want too, just like the stupid mistake called, "CHAZ". Who'd have thought that CHAZ would have ever happened, did you?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I always support folks exercising their First and Second Amendment rights. Go for it.

What usually happens to people that play war is that they quickly find it's not what they thought.

War is awful, and there are no re spawns.

It should never be talked about lightly.
edit on 6-7-2020 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2020 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: recrisp
The Patriots are not bad guys, they are actually good guys, and really, being honest, some are playing 'Army', dressing up and looking cool with their toys.
The Patriots are for the people too, this Marxist militia group is not, they are against white people, so there is a significant difference.

That may be so but patriotism is still the precursor to the more dangerous nationalism. One dictionary defines nationalism as “a sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations.” Ivo Duchacek, a professor of political science, observed in his book Conflict and Cooperation Among Nations: “Nationalism divides humanity into mutually intolerant units. As a result people think as Americans, Russians, Chinese, Egyptians, or Peruvians first, and as human beings second​—if at all.” A former UN secretary-general wrote: “So many of the problems that we face today are due to, or the result of, false attitudes​—some of them have been adopted almost unconsciously. Among these is the concept of narrow nationalism​—‘my country, right or wrong.’”
(SNIP, I had to remove some stuff because I ran out of space)
Nationalism, Patriotism and the Mark of the Beast

Associated commentary on ATS.

I'll go further than that.
People are the problem, humans are the problem, we have ruined a perfectly good planet.
Also, patriots in the past have created many wars, there is good and bad, Americans in the past have created wars, real or not, I understand what a patriot is, my point was that the guys that call themselves, "The Patriots" are not harming anyone, they look like they are working for the KKK IF you think they are, it is a choice one has to make. Are they evil KKK dudes or are they guys that are tired of a government that is taking liberties away? You make that decision, I can't make it for you.

I am not 100% behind The Patriots, I mostly am, I haven't been in their shoes, I don't plan to.
I only know that they do not threaten innocent people, or races, they have blacks and other races in their groups.
They may look threatening and I think that they are posturing, just like the black group, "NFAC", I get that.
What I don't get, or like, is, they, the NFAC are threatening whites, look at the videos, they do, you won't see that in any Patriots videos.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

Lol in what way?

In these ways: menacing, extortion, assault, robbery. It all depends on the state.

Me thinks you just are not understanding the difference between those and making a demand.
How about this, I demand you pay me 100 monies because I hurt my toes the other day when I first woke up. And you where the cause.
Now call the police and see what they say.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well we live in a world where everyone have big scary weapons, congratulations to folks, including here who promote Gunz Gunz Gunz!!! you won apparently...now every problem can be solved with an AR or Ak, Gunz in schools why not! at your favorite watering hole...off course, what could possibly go wrong!.. Gunz in church or temple, why not! Cuz Jeezuz . or Hey-Zeus likes to pack heat.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

Lol in what way?

Me thinks you just are not understanding the difference between those and making a demand.
How about this, I demand you pay me 100 monies because I hurt my toes the other day when I first woke up. And you where the cause.
Now call the police and see what they say.

If you do it with a weapon on you, get ready for at least menacing charges.

I did get this info from a cop, oh clueless one.
edit on 6-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
a reply to: recrisp

All ex-military. Well, so are a large portion of 1%ers.

A fraction of the right-wing militias in Texas could snuff them out simple enough. The United States military wouldn't even need to waste a couple of hours!

Aaaaand that's how we know it's all words. They know that we know that they know they don't pose a viable threat especially in Texas. We all have guns here. They can't even play the race game in the woods because most country black folk would be shooting back at 'em.

The NFAC is just the new, new, new black panther party. No big deal.

He's blowing smoke, they are not ALL ex-military. If you had looked at the videos you would plainly see and hear that.
The majority of the people that I saw in the video didn't know what they were doing, they only joined up to wear cool black uniforms. They were asked to raise their hands to SHOW who was military, I saw 'maybe' two out of all of them that might be, at least they did raise their hands.
One guy tried really hard to raise his hand but couldn't decide what to do, he started to raise it, then lowered it, tried to raise it again, then lowered it again. What was that about?

I say that because all that threatening, intimidating (first) video showed is how unprepared they really are. Sure, they have a lot of 'troops', but they are very unskilled and untrained, the proof is in all of their videos.
I'm not really saying that to say they are idiots, I am only pointing out that they are trying to portray something that they aren't.
I seriously doubt that any white person that knows guns and has guns is afraid of them, I mean, yeah, there is a lot of them, (not that many though) and they could do some damage, at first, that is until people that are tired of them doing it will step in and finish it. It's not always who's best at something, sometimes numbers can make a winner. (Although, again, realistically, the good ol' boys that guns are their life will be showing what crazy really looks like. Nobody will beat that, except the military.

I still have never known a white person that really wants a race war, it doesn't make sense to a thinking person, that will accomplish nothing.

The NFAC is really a "big deal", because IF they started something, it would be the end of how we live, it may not destroy America, but it would sure change the fabric of reality that we now live in.

I agree with you, I live in Texas, just in my little town of 50,000 EVERYBODY carries, there are so BIG ol' good ol' boys here too, I am normal sized, 6', but these guys have been eating steak with all of the growth hormones for so long even their kids are huge.

I see people carrying on their hip all of the time, so that tells me what I can't see too.
If it came down to a war, this town alone could carry it on its shoulders.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck
Yessir, you are right, you go far enough, any side can look crazy.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There will come a day, I'd bet in your lifetime that you will swallow those words and choke on them.
It's not IF something will happen, but WHEN it will.
We have guns for a reason, you don't, if you don't value what is yours, that's fine, but don't brag about how your country's ways are better, because wherever it is that you are living, I can bet you that you have as many problems with your people as anyone else. So get down off of your high horse, think about what you say, I sure as hell am not going to tell you how crappy your country is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join