It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh-oh! No good will come from this...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JFA13
I didn't notice the paper bands, but I did notice that they all shopped at the same place.

There is no doubt that they are being funded, that is a for sure thing.
Most had pretty guns too.
What the people behind the funding didn't do is train them though, or allot for that, in case you haven't watched the first (linked only Facebook) video, it shows there as plain as day.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable
Perfectly said.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just as with the armed white folks at the government building, nobody here was hurt, so other then some words and feelings, no harm done. But know what your actions could result in.

The difference was, the guys that showed up to the Capitol were not there to hurt anyone, they were there to DEFEND our rights, not threaten Although I remember many on the left that are in government saying they had Nazi signs, "assault rifles", and all kinds of other lies.
A defensive protest is not always about force, they were only doing what our rights tell us we can do, IF the government gets out of line.

The black extremists were not following any of the guidelines of a 'peaceful protest', not at all, they were looking for a fight.
Yes, I am SURE that some of the white people good ol' boys have dreams of shooting it up with anybody, they would love to shoot their guns and all of that, but they are in the minority. I know that from their past showing, at no time has their been any life threatening posturing done by The Patriots.

Thanks for your post!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

I saw another video (can't find it now) that shows one of these guys carrying an AR-15 with a drum magazine calibered in .22 LR. You can clearly see that the bolt is open with a round jammed between the bolt and the barrel. Anyone with military or any type of firearms training would notice and would have taken care of immediately! The guy was completely clueless that he was holding a jammed rifle.

Funded by someone(s) for sure.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There are too many videos to go through, but that sounds like a good one.

I saw in one of the videos that I posted where a group of extremists walk up to a white guy in a car and start in on him, (or he he started in on them, I don't really know) but, one of the guys had TWO "assault rifles", (I say that in quotes 'because).
How in the world can an experienced shooter think that carrying TWO rifles is a good idea, I mean, carrying in his arms, not strapped to his back.

They are ALL ex-military though.

I must go and live my life for awhile, actually, I am on my way to get another gun, I really am, not because I am a "pussy liberal", but because I would rather be safe than sorry. (It's nothing at all to do with the topic, but it does have a lot to do with the way that the country headed.

Thanks for laying everyone! It's been real!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

I do have a weapon on my person but I have every right to do so. Doesn’t mean I am threatening you with it now does it?
Most of my friends are cops or first responders. So try that again bro.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

Yes they made some somewhat threatening statements before but until the group makes the demands and they do not threaten anyone they are good.
I am sure they are fully aware of their rights and know how the law works.
If they don’t then that’s on them.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13

Am I the only one that noticed that they are all wearing paper wrist bands? Like the kind they give you when you are getting into the club or like (I don't know) the kind they give extras in a movie so they know were to be. Go back and look at the video and tell me there is not something fishy about it. It smells of paid actors to me!

Edit: They are also all wearing the same boots. Wonder who paid for all that?

I am reminded of those pallets of bricks dropped off on the sidewalks and people passing out firearms just before the riots started. An entity is pushing us to fight each other instead of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Your cognitive functions appear to be lacking.

Can you even read?

Did you not read the many many...almost every post in this thread pointing out the fact that those guys are calling for killing a group of people based on the color of their skin? Did you not watch the several videos in this thread showing this group yelling out "black power"?

Do you not see how this militia is being blatantly racist?

Its crazy how so many people are just willfully ignorant...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Can you post the videos of that group there marching, threatening people?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You are spot on. Except I don't think it's a big deal, not yet. We don't know struggle and strife enough in America to motivate enough people to follow through with this stuff.

If they ever do we'll just call on your city to respond! 😂

Or we can use Walker County. Whichever.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Here's the pic of which you wrote:

...at least he's properly indexed?

edit on 6-7-2020 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

It was already posted on page one but I guess I can repost it for you.

Start from the 5:15 mark. However i recommend you watch the whole video.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Right that one idiot talking shlit but other than that all was cool right.

The hyperbole and faux outrage is to paint them as crazies marching to kill people...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thank you for putting that better than I could.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Let's just go with both counties, that works for me.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I liked the bit where he said "we have nothing left to lose". Oh really? Not something like their lives then.
A brilliant solution for them, I'll float it by you and see what you say.
ALL desenters, Round them up, DNA them and find which African country that their "slave" relatives came from and deport them back to their "homeland". Take their US passports off them. Hey presto, they've got their own country to do what they want with it.
But they don't want that do they? They still want your American Dollar.
Is that racist?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Right that one idiot talking shlit but other than that all was cool right.

The hyperbole and faux outrage is to paint them as crazies marching to kill people...

Well then you have the leader making his speech calling out all white people.....oh and nearly all of them chanting "black power!"...

I put them in the exact same category as the KKK, they should meet up with the KKK and they can all kill each other.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

How about this one I posted earlier?

At around the 3:00 mark you can plainly see and hear (not so plainly) them talking shlt to a guy in his car.
Threatening him, now, to be honest, we can't hear if the guy in the car actually says something to them first, or THEY say something to him and THEN come back to him.

edit on 6-7-2020 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Oh look, LARPAAs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join