It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing The Travis Walton Case?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'd like to know if anyone knows of a serious effort to remote view the Travis Walton UFO abduction, specifically in regards to who the aliens are and what they were doing, besides healing Travis from the blast?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: orbhunterx
I'd like to know if anyone knows of a serious effort to remote view the Travis Walton UFO abduction, specifically in regards to who the aliens are and what they were doing, besides healing Travis from the blast?

Excuse ignorance, but what is remote viewing in this context?

Many thanks 👍🏻

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Excuse ignorance, but what is remote viewing in this context?

Many thanks 👍🏻

same here. My understanding of remote viewing is exactly that -- viewing something via supernormal means from afar. If it has already happened and done with, what is there to view remotely?

If you are talking about looking into the past and observing, I know of no effort specifically tied to Walton's case.
edit on 2-7-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I haven't heard of any that I have come across, I would be very interested to hear what a legitimate remote viewer would say after looking into it. I believe travis but it could have been humans imitating ET, hard to say though maybe it was legit et or interdimensional abduction

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: orbhunterx

You should contact the Munroe Institute.
Its more than likely someone there has what your looking for.

Munroe Institute RV

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I really don't think they were healing him with
that blast.I would be more inclined to believe
they were beaming him up.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I really don't think they were healing him with
that blast.I would be more inclined to believe
they were beaming him up.

The men in the truck saw my body arch backward, arms and legs outstretched, as the force of the blow lifted me off the ground. I was hurled backward through the air ten feet. They saw my right shoulder hit the hard rocky earth of the ridgetop. My body landed limply and lay motionless, spread out on the ground

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The proponents of remote viewing say that it can be used to look at things at specific dates in the past and future, in addition to 'real time'.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i have seen the movie 'Fire in the Sky', is was scary. Similar themes to 'close encounters of the 4th kind' in some ways.

The people got returned so that is a good sign, did not get used for breakfast or put on the intergalactic slave trade. As for where they are from, I don't know. I like to think the dark side of the moon. Could be underground, inter-dimensional, some other star system or yet to be discovered something.

As for what the aliens where doing, looks like exploring.

Reports of a low bone density with alien autopsies does lead towards a species with a high adaptation towards a low gravity environment.
edit on 2-7-2020 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I get a feeling the aliens in the Travis case is humans from the future.
And the UFO is some kind of time traveling device, or one that came out of one.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The top "remote viewer" has been pushing a "killshot" for nearly 30 years now.

I think it's safe to say, Remote viewers are not real.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
My understanding of remote viewing is exactly that -- viewing something via supernormal means from afar. If it has already happened and done with, what is there to view remotely?

If you are talking about looking into the past and observing, I know of no effort specifically tied to Walton's case.

Apparently remote viewing is not time dependent. You can remote view pretty much any place at any time and get impressions. Doesn't matter if it's in the past or future. I'm not aware of any attempts to remote view the Travis Walton incident, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been tried.

P.S.- Maybe this has something to do with it:
Space: The Final Illusion
edit on 2-7-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: galaga

I believe that many people, and government officials (the world over) would disagree with you there. Look up Pat Price.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Remote Viewing The Travis Walton Case?

According to col. Corso the EBEs use remote viewing and mind-machine interface (technologically enhanced ESP?) via head bands to navigate the craft.They would remote view the space time coordinates of the destination and the craft would travel to the location.Lockheed-Martin's Ben Rich,Rob Weiss and Boyd Bushman have said that the physics of (quantum?) consciousness and ESP is the key to interstellar travel.

The star map chair described by Walton may be where the "magic" happens.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The farsight institute recently did remote viewing on Roswell and the crash at Corona. Perhaps Courtney Brown could be asked to add the Travis Walton case to their short list.

Trailer

edit on 7-7-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I read on Richard Dolan’s site that his wife since 2016 is a remote viewer. Maybe she’d like to have a go at it.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Hmmmm.. You should look up some of the old ATS remote viewing experiments,
it might change your mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I haven't heard of any.
Remote viewing is essentially focused imagination isn't it?
I wouldn't trust remote viewing to prove anything a schlocky game show hasn't done already.

I'd suggest more serious routes of enquiry...

There were a few aliens involved and it was a while ago so surely some of them are dead.
You could try a ouija board.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

So did someone use pseudoscience to investigate what the pro-UFO organization named "Ground Saucer Watch" thought was a hoax based on their first-on-the-scene investigation, is what you're really asking. OMG what a question.

You can find out lots more about the Walton case in the attached link than you will ever find out through remote viewing:

Skeptical Information on the Travis Walton "UFO Abduction" Story

"Ground Saucer Watch," a pro-UFO organization, was the very first UFO organization on the scene of the Walton "abduction". In cooperation with Dr. J. Allen Hynek of CUFOS, Dr. Lester Stewart of GSW began to interview the Walton family while Travis was still "missing." They immediately smelled a hoax. These are their conclusions, without any changes -

1. Walton never boarded the UFO. This fact is supported by the six witnesses and the polygraph test results. [3]

2. The entire Walton family has had a continual UFO history. The Walton boys have reported observing 10 to 15 separate UFO sightings (very high).

3. When Duane was questioned about his brother's disappearance, he stated that "Travis will be found, that UFO's are friendly." GSW countered, "How do you know Travis will be found?" Duane said "I have a feeling, a strong feeling." GSW asked "If the UFO 'captors' are going to return Travis, will you have a camera to record this great occurrence?" Duane, "No, if I have a camera 'they' will not return."

4. The Walton's mother showed no outward emotion over the 'loss' of Travis. She said that UFO's will not harm her son, he will be returned and that UFO's have been seen by her family many times.

5. The Walton's refused any outside scientific help or anyone who logically doubted the abduction portion of the story.

6. The media and GSW was fair to the witnesses. However, when the story started to 'fall apart' the Waltons would only talk to people who did not doubt the abduction story.

7. APRO became involved and criticized both GSW and Dr. Hynek for taking a negative position on the encounter.

8. The Waltons 'sold' their story to the National Enquirer and the story was completely twisted from the truth.
A photo of the nice little payoff he got for his story:

Another big "payoff" he got was a way to avoid big problems with his contract as explained in the link, "By making Turkey Springs the site of an alien abduction, [he] could claim his men were too afraid to return and continue working -- providing an "act of God" that could result in contract termination with no penalty and full payment..." Without some "act of God", he would have been facing large penalties for failing to meet the terms of his contract.

originally posted by: galaga
The top "remote viewer" has been pushing a "killshot" for nearly 30 years now.

I know that remote viewing is generally regarded as pseudoscience and not real, but can you add some details or a link about that specific?

Remote viewing

Remote viewing experiments have historically been criticized for lack of proper controls and repeatability. There is no scientific evidence that remote viewing exists, and the topic of remote viewing is generally regarded as pseudoscience.[2][3][4][5][6][7]...

Remote viewing was popularized in the 1990s upon the declassification of certain documents related to the Stargate Project, a $20 million research program that had started in 1975 and was sponsored by the U.S. government, in an attempt to determine any potential military application of psychic phenomena. The program was terminated in 1995 after it failed to produce any actionable intelligence information.
How good can it be if it never provided any actionable intelligence information? There are explanations about why some people think it's real when it's not real.

edit on 2020722 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Joseph McMoneagle was one of the remote viewers in the government program years ago.

He wrote a book, Mind Trek, about his remote viewing experiences and has chapters about his predictions for the future.

I wasted the money to buy the book and read it back in the 1990's.

His record is not good for predicting the future.

Here is a link to the book at Amazon.

I am not saying that there isn't anything to remote viewing, but from what I have seen, they have a very dismal track record publicly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join