It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing The Travis Walton Case?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Pitkanen earned his PhD in Theoretical Physics from the University of Helsinki in Finland. His thesis was TopologicalGeometroDynamics (TGD). It had its basis in world famous John Archibald Wheeler's GeometroDynamics. Wheeler's grad student Richard Feynmann won the Nobel Prize. And Wheeler collaborated with Hugh Everett in the famous Many Worlds Interpretaion (parallel universes) theory. Wheeler wrote Pitkanen a congratulatory letter saying that his thesis was brilliant. Matti has served as a referee on many international physics journals.

Very few people including advanced physicists understand TGD-physics. Matti lamented that due to its complexity and his shortcomings as a writer (although he has written 18 on-line heavily-mathematical books of more than 20,000 words), it would require him to teach it in person. The membranes in M-theory have been replaced by magnetic flux tubes. Like in Loop-Quantum Gravity, there is no need for extra dimensions. The TGD maths give the same "elegant" solutions as in superstring theory.

A personal near-death experience in a hospital was a Eureka! moment in that Pitkanen discovered that TGD-physics could be applied to a theory of Consciousness. Then came TGD Quantum-Biology. It was during this that he became ostracized by his conservative Finnish colleagues. Reverse time-travel, dark-DNA, and ESP/deja vu/ghosts/RV/NDE and OBE are possible in TGD Q-B. Consciousness is a "taboo" subject for physicists. It makes them prime targets for "crackpottery" labels (much like a physicist believing in UFOs).

Matti once told me that it would take a community of young unbiased minds each with the mathematical genius of Ed Witten to invent a new mathematics that could adequately formulate TGD. Current maths like Lie/Clifford/von Neuman algebras, quantum adeles, and p_adic can only approximate it. All of this is discussed at length on the www.stealthskater.com... page.

As I said, remote-viewing has been historically inaccurate. That's why PEAR at Princeton was shut down. But there have been a few times when it was 100%. It's just unpredictable for reasons unknown. Throw into the mix that "views" might be manipulated by others (human or ET) and you have an unreliable mess.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthskater
As I said, remote-viewing has been historically inaccurate. That's why PEAR at Princeton was shut down. But there have been a few times when it was 100%. It's just unpredictable for reasons unknown. Throw into the mix that "views" might be manipulated by others (human or ET) and you have an unreliable mess.

It's absolutely unreliable and certainly can't be relied upon by itself without confirmation of some other kind, even though it has been essentially shown to exist. We don't have machines that can measure it, and relying on human reporting of quasi-sleep experiences is very problematic.

But I still think that until we get at least a little bit of a handle on it, excluding direct consciousness effects -- psi, "woo," psychic energy, whatever -- will never get us closer to the answers we're looking for.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I guess the interesting part of remote viewing is successful results do exist. So do inaccurate results. We don't have scientific ways to measure such things. I suppose this is why we discuss it. This is what this makes this site great.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join