It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bubba Smollett

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Lol
There since oct of 19...
No issue then
Now
OMFG its a noose

El oh el

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yup been hanging in the same spot since 2012 and he wouldn't know because it was bank owned.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Perhaps you should read the article. Here, I'll help.

“The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week,” the FBI said in a statement.

edit on 6/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Perhaps YOU should research whats out there.
The door openers were there in OCT of 19.

Not a new device there.
IN NO WAY RACIST.

Still so far behind you think you are in the lead.
Typical.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
He’s a race baiting diva shill for the cause. Sad that people buy into crap like this, people are like zombies now, dead and nothing that remotely resembles critical thinking upstairs. This guys not worth the time of day.

Thx for the heads up on 2.0 Jessie 1.0!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

This hoax was confirmed Monday night by independent investigators, with before/after photos.

theconservativetreehouse.com...-195081

I guess the FBI read the above article and issued their conclusion today.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The whole thing was a show imo.
Sharpton had to have been there.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
The whole thing was a show imo.
Sharpton had to have been there.

Bubba Smollett's embarrassment is being felt throughout the snowflake community tonight. They're tearing down statues and destroying property at Wisconsin's capital building in Madison tonight.

Police have arrived. We'll see how they handle it: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Nothing for a black man to be concerned about. Nothing at all.

Are you assuming this noose was placed there on purpose as a racist act?

FML.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

but this is real:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Has anyone found a picture of offending noose?

I am curious to see if it was an actual noose knot or just a loop tied in the rope attached to the door so it can be pulled down.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Give it up.

Its not a noose. Its a slipknot. Lets be honest. A slipknot in a place that one would be expected to find one....to pull down an overhead door. Like you see literally every where.

Not a noose. A slipknot.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

but this is real:

I have dealt with the same and worse, and I am perceived as "white". Ya'll are turning every little thing into a race issue, when it's not. It's a personal presentation and socioeconomic thing. I scare most normal white people, I am white. Ya'll must have had some very privileged @$$ lives if you've never had someone stop you because of your appearance. I literally get stopped to check my receipt everywhere I shop, but I don't trip about it, I am used to it. I have been denied service because of my "look". Get a grip people.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I've walked around with two "nooses" on each shoe ever since I've been able to wear shoes that need to be tied. YEET!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

So whoever put that "noose" there knew way back in October that ol' Bubba was going to be assigned that garage randomly?

Bit of a stretch, even for you, Phage, or have you been holding out on us and you really do believe in things like time travel and remote viewing?

Also, it was 2" in size. So what ... Bubba was scared they were going to hang him by his finger?

edit on 24-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

This isn't on Bubba.

The noose was found Sunday by a team member of Wallace’s. Wallace did not see the noose and only knew it existed when he was informed by NASCAR president Steve Phelps later that afternoon.

Investigators: No federal charges after noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall was there in fall of 2019

But haters gotta hate...

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I was going off the press. They all reported it as if Bubba found it was uniquely upset by it. He's the one releasing statements about it and being disappointed and defiant.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Muninn

Just to be safe I'll ask the guy down the street that has a loop rope hanging from his garage door, he is black.

You do that.

But he probably knows who put it there, and when.

Isn't the most obvious explanation that the loop (not noose) is simply to make it easier to pull the garage door closed?
Seen the pic and no one could ever reasonably mistake the that as a noose intended to hang anyone.

Just another Smollet incident. Those involved in the hoax need to be prosecuted just as Smollet was.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think dee snider said it best in his speech to Congress and the PMRC.

When you are looking for something you will find it.
People are looking for racism today and will find it one way or the other.

First of all, it was not a noose. It was a loop in the string making the door easier to close.
Second, it was there long before Wallace was present.
Third, whoever assigned the garage space for the race probably had absolutely no idea the “noose” was there and had they even noticed the string did not see a “noose” because they were not looking for one.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This incident reminds me of that time someone chucked a banana peel at Ole Miss and it frightened a whole frat.

See, the peel landed in a tree, and the frat was convinced it was a racist attack on them.

According to an article in the Daily Mississippian, three black students told National Pan-Hellenic Council leaders that they had seen a banana peel on a tree and that they were very upset about it. The leaders then shared their concerns with the rest of the camp, and one of the attendees, Ryan Swanson, admitted that he had placed the peel on the tree — explaining that he had actually not done so because he hates people of color and wants to intimidate them, but because he just couldn’t find a garbage can to put it in. But it didn’t end there: In fact, it prompted an entire day of “camp-wide conversation” about the racist “symbolism, intended or not” of the banana, a conversation that made some students feel so upset that they didn’t feel “safe” enough to stay, which ultimately led to the rest of the retreat being canceled altogether.

Yep.

So when one of the attendees of the conference tries to hide their banana peel in a tree, students of color think it's a racist attack on them, likely because they're at Ole Miss, and how is Ole Miss *not* racist because *Ole Miss*, and freak out and get the whole thing cancelled after a conference wide "conversation" about the racism of a banana peel whether anyone meant it or not.

So here we go now, a NASCAR-wide "conversation" about the racism, intended or not, of a loop-shaped garage door pull.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join