It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust
Late Breaking:

THIS WAS A HOAX, not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

If this is indeed the actual “Noose” that was found, shame on those involved.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source.

Well in that case the source is video and photographs from the garage.

You can feel free to disagree with their conclusions. I question their conclusions as well. But there's pretty definitive evidence that the "noose" is present in every garage and the one in Wallace's has indeed either been cut or broke.

None of that means it’s the noose in question. Bottom line. Outright believing it is, is just as lazy as assuming that the story was legit from the start.

That is why I would like to see a photo of the actual 'noose' that was found.
I have yet to see an image.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Late Breaking:

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source.

You can feel free to disagree with their conclusions. I question their conclusions as well. But there's pretty definitive evidence that the "noose" is present in every garage and the one in Wallace's has indeed either been cut or broke.

None of that means it’s the noose in question. Bottom line. Outright believing it is, is just as lazy as assuming that the story was legit from the start.

It is compelling evidence, also the fact that the "noose" narrative is now being walked back. More evidence that you or anyone else has presented that it was a racist attack directed at Bubba.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Is the question who or why?

Cause and effect?

Personally - I say inside job.

Though, it would not surprise me the least. Here you have a black man racing in NASCAR. Up until now, I never even knew that existed. I don't watch NASCAR. Though - I say, pretty cool. Black guy in NASCAR. Hmm.. Odd but cool. Go NASCAR.

Then I hear that this black fella will refuse to race as long as the rebel flag is being waved by their fans (since they took it away from it actually hanging there).

I say... WTF. Why you join a sport and try to turn it upside down on people who have been doing this forever.

But then I realized... Aint that how it's really is now days? Isn't that the point? Infiltration - occupy and resist or some crap like that.

I think it's awesome that they allowed you into that sport, but do to affirmative action, they probably didn't have a choice.

Now I hear him sporting a BLM shirt and to add to that - a BLM car... Way to piss off the masses there bub. You're lucky all you got was a symbol of their hatred towards you.

I can only imagine if the reverse was done in any black whatever.

Man.. people are pushing hella hard for that race war. Expect nothing less to come.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What do you want to bet that they have T pulls on them before next round of racing.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ok...I’ve thought about it deep and long. I’m going say inside job.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I Inherited a naked Barbie doll with her hands tied behind her back, a bread tie for a blindfold And a noose around her neck that I used to hang from my amps. Her name was Betty Bad Love and she’d been passed around from band to band for yrs. I can’t imagine if she’d been a black Barbie. I hung her from the ceiling fan blades for awhile except she kept coming off and flying across the room and smashing against the wall. I passed her onto another band not long after that, she really did get around, that Betty. It was all light hearted humor with no intentions to offend or hurt anyone. I don’t think I’d do it now though or maybe I would....IDK, LOL.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Late Breaking:

I wasn't trying to claim that's definitely the noose in question.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

He's been around the sport for a while actually. You've never heard of him because until now, he was just another driver, didn't make a spectacle of himself, and neither did the media. I'm sure he's had some ignorant comments hurled at him, but he can get that walking down the street too.

He's not the first person of color to come into the sport either. It's uncommon but not unheard of.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

An S&M / B&D groupie doll.
How nice.
You are right, that wouldn't fly if she was a black Barbie.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: mtnshredder

An S&M / B&D groupie doll.
How nice.
You are right, that wouldn't fly if she was a black Barbie.

What about...

ETA: Worth noting, she just happens to be from down in Alabam-bam-a-lam.
edit on 23 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Late Breaking:

Not a hoax!
Those are just nooses for folks with very skinny necks.
Like Al Sharpton.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Funny... i certainly can.

How so?

He's been racing for a while now, has a place on one of the best teams (Richard Petty), has a few wins under his belt, makes a very comfortable living doing this, and has recently seen NASCAR make a couple significant concessions for real/imagined wrongs... it seems to me that Bubba has far more to lose than to gain by such a stunt.

In fact, I can't see any gain for Bubba being part of such a stunt. None.

Career stats

Year Age Races Win T5 T10 Pole Laps Led Earnings Rank AvSt AvFn RAF LLF DNQ WD
2017 23 4 of 36 0 0 0 0 795 0 0 22.5 17.8 4 2 0 0
2018 24 36 of 36 0 1 3 0 9391 19 0 28 24.8 24.5 30 6 0 0
2019 25 36 of 36 0 1 1 0 9939 1 0 28 24.3 23.9 33 9 0 0
2020 26 13 of 15 0 0 2 0 3602 4 0 21 23.2 19.1 11 9 0 0
4 years 89 0 2 6 0 23727 24 0 24.2 23.2 78 26 0 0

Link

Petty Enterprises are NOT one of the "better" teams. They haven't won a race since 1999 when John Andretti was driving for them.

Link

I think Bubba could be a winning driver if he was in better equipment. Nascar is more about what your team can put on the racetrack rather than the skill of the driver. All these guys can drive. It comes down to equipment just like F1.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
S*** is on like Donkey Kong now!!!!

“Frankly I wish they would’ve tied (the noose) to (Wallace) and drug him around the pits because he has single-handedly destroyed what I grew up watching and cared about for 30 years now.” Say stupid things, win stupid prizes

edit on 23-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I Inherited a naked Barbie doll with her hands tied behind her back, a bread tie for a blindfold And a noose around her neck that I used to hang from my amps. Her name was Betty Bad Love and she’d been passed around from band to band for yrs. I can’t imagine if she’d been a black Barbie. I hung her from the ceiling fan blades for awhile except she kept coming off and flying across the room and smashing against the wall. I passed her onto another band not long after that, she really did get around, that Betty. It was all light hearted humor with no intentions to offend or hurt anyone. I don’t think I’d do it now though or maybe I would....IDK, LOL.

That's just it. It's all about context but today, context doesn't matter. You can't make the masses believe any different so you're guilty by default. NOTHING else matters. No past crimes or current crimes of anyone save the white man and his evil privy.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
S*** is on like Donkey Kong now!!!!

“Frankly I wish they would’ve tied (the noose) to (Wallace) and drug him around the pits because he has single-handedly destroyed what I grew up watching and cared about for 30 years now.” Say stupid things, win stupid prizes

I think we can all agree that's disgusting.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Late Breaking:

Not a hoax!
Those are just nooses for folks with very skinny necks.
Like Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton wants to replace Joe Biden with Al Sharpton. May elaborate in another, more appropriate thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

If you read the feed not exactly everyone thinks it's disgusting, there's some serious jerkoffs out there.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Speaking of which, Jimmy Kimmel just apologized for wearing "black face", and using the word "ni-gger" a lot, in order to get to the top.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: face23785

If you read the feed not exactly everyone thinks it's disgusting, there's some serious jerkoffs out there.

I meant everyone here. I hope anyway.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Speaking of which, Jimmy Kimmel just apologized for wearing "black face", and using the word "ni-gger" a lot, in order to get to the top.

www.foxnews.com...

Oh yeah, he'll get a pass on that. Good ole liberal privilege.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join