It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The fact that we transitioned to "micro aggressions" being the pre-eminent sign of "racism" about a decade ago proves that the country has moved a lot further past the era of racism than these people give it credit for. Racism isn't a side-eye or a brief glance, those are just natural elements of life... mankind's inborn instinct to associate with what he knows and what looks like, acts like, sounds like he does himself. Racism was German Shepards and fire hoses, 3/5ths compromises, and burning crosses on lawns... not receiving logical consequences for your own bad choices, having to put in the same effort to receive the same rewards as your neighbor, or being suspected of being a thug when you dress, talk, and act like a thug.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Triggered.........so dumb

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Buckeyegpaw

How many executives of NASCAR are liberal?

All of them at the top. Not the same as it used to be. Someone brought up Kyle Larson. He got the shaft. If you look at who he was talking to when he said the offensive word it was his buddy who was "spotting" for him in an Iracing race. His friend lost connection and Kyle asked where he went. If he had been Bubba Wallace and said (and I quote) "where did you go _igga?" Nothing would have happened. Nothing.

Larson used to be my favorite driver actually. That was incredibly stupid of him. First of all, if that word is in your vocabulary, I'd be a little more careful about which radio button you're hitting. I iRace and it's really easy to get them confused. That's why I don't stream my races. I'm not gonna call anyone the n-word, but I will say some pretty obscene things in the heat of the moment. If you know you're like that, keep your voice off the public channel as much as you can.

ETA: Worth noting though, that even Bubba Wallace said Larson didn't deserve to have his career ended over that. They were gonna let him come back after he did some kind of sensitivity training bull#. That was before all the George Floyd/CHOP/Bubba "noose" stuff though.

I agree with the whole IRacing thing. If your an actual professional why the hell would you be on a public game like that using your own name?? And Bubba didn't really care either and said if they knew what he called his white friends in public he would be in trouble as well. But I do disagree with the they would have let him back in. i saw an interview with the guy who runs the show now and he said he didn't want him back ever. This was a few days after. Sorry I don't remember his name. Oh and I'm almost caught up in this thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just heard on the radio that the FBI is preparing to issue a noose statement soon.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just like many had suspected.

Jussie Smollet 2: Bubba Smollet

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Yep, here's what the DOJ investigation has uncovered. Didn't take long to identify this as a hoax.

twitter.com...

Jussie, Kamala Harris, and Cory Booker set a bad precedent.

edit on 6/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

How many executives of NASCAR are liberal?

All of them at the top. Not the same as it used to be. Someone brought up Kyle Larson. He got the shaft. If you look at who he was talking to when he said the offensive word it was his buddy who was "spotting" for him in an Iracing race. His friend lost connection and Kyle asked where he went. If he had been Bubba Wallace and said (and I quote) "where did you go _igga?" Nothing would have happened. Nothing.

Larson used to be my favorite driver actually. That was incredibly stupid of him. First of all, if that word is in your vocabulary, I'd be a little more careful about which radio button you're hitting. I iRace and it's really easy to get them confused. That's why I don't stream my races. I'm not gonna call anyone the n-word, but I will say some pretty obscene things in the heat of the moment. If you know you're like that, keep your voice off the public channel as much as you can.

ETA: Worth noting though, that even Bubba Wallace said Larson didn't deserve to have his career ended over that. They were gonna let him come back after he did some kind of sensitivity training bull#. That was before all the George Floyd/CHOP/Bubba "noose" stuff though.

I agree with the whole IRacing thing. If your an actual professional why the hell would you be on a public game like that using your own name?? And Bubba didn't really care either and said if they knew what he called his white friends in public he would be in trouble as well. But I do disagree with the they would have let him back in. i saw an interview with the guy who runs the show now and he said he didn't want him back ever. This was a few days after. Sorry I don't remember his name. Oh and I'm almost caught up in this thread.

Well iRacing makes you use your real name when you sign up. It's to provide accountability specifically so people will act more professional and it doesn't devolve into the kind of nonsense you see in console gaming.

They don't make you talk on the public radio where all the others drivers can hear you though. That's on him, no one else.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yep, here's what investigation has uncovered.

twitter.com...

BWAHAHAHA!

Looks like there's gonna be some hat-eating.

You know how utterly disappointed some of the folks here are gonna be that it wasn't a real hate crime?

Think how #ing sick you have to be to be disappointed this wasn't real.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Wolf Blitzer on CNN is very disappointed. He is chalking it up to a simple misunderstanding, due to the systemic racism permeating our nation.

What a divisive idiot he is.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

thought as much.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: panoz77

Late Breaking:

THIS WAS A HOAX, not all that dissimilar to what Jussie Smollett pulled.

PROOF: theconservativetreehouse.com... ideo-evidence/#more-195048

Now we can send BLM-loving Bubba to the FBI for a hate-crime-hoax investigation, just like Smollett is currently experiencing.

If this is indeed the actual “Noose” that was found, shame on those involved.

I’d like to see pictures of the actual noose in question before I trust the source.

Well in that case the source is video and photographs from the garage.

You can feel free to disagree with their conclusions. I question their conclusions as well. But there's pretty definitive evidence that the "noose" is present in every garage and the one in Wallace's has indeed either been cut or broke.

None of that means it’s the noose in question. Bottom line. Outright believing it is, is just as lazy as assuming that the story was legit from the start.

It is compelling evidence, also the fact that the "noose" narrative is now being walked back. More evidence that you or anyone else has presented that it was a racist attack directed at Bubba.

It’s compelling evidence that rope exists inside the garages already. Literally nothing more until someone comes out and says “Yes, that’s the rope I was talking about.”

But enjoy running with the “evidence” that suits your narrative.

So you want to double down do ya? LOL, we will find out soon enough.

You’re either-

A) Not reading my posts in this thread

B) Purposefully ignoring my posts

C) Have severe reading compression issues

Go back and read my posts in this thread. I’m not going to write them all out again when I’m not even sure you can comprehend basic English.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Yep, here's what the DOJ investigation has uncovered. Didn't take long to identify this as a hoax.

twitter.com...

Hoping to see a public apology by the bigger mouthpieces for adding fuel to the fire before finding out the facts. Doubt it’ll happen.

The DOJ memo still referred to it as a “noose”, I’m really curious if it was a legit noose or if it was the rope hanging from my garage and they’re just choosing to not say “There was no noose. It was a piece of f*ckin’ rope hanging from a garage door to close it. Maybe a noose for Barbie’s, but certainly not a human. Idiots.”

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
NASCAR has come clean now.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Either way, Bubba or his pit crew have been inhaling too many Noxic fumes, it would seem.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
FBI says that noose.rope had been there since oct 2019......I posted that it was possible it could be a hoax....interesting that it was there for a long time...meaning someone didn't cook this up after nascar took down the flag down and all the racial stuff going on....so I am wondering who exactly was it that pointed out that rope...were they there regularly?? anyone in that area regularly would know that rope was there for a while

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Before the doj investigation concluded today, Bubba Wallace said those who do not believe this incident happened are simple-minded.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Either way, Bubba or his pit crew have been inhaling too many Noxic fumes, it would seem.

Well-

Bubba was either used as a pawn to push an agenda

Someone in Bubba’s pit crew hadn’t seen it before and went all “RACISM!! LOOK!! RACISM!!!”, when it was seen

Someone in Bubba’s pit crew saw it before but decided to virtue signal due to recent events

I have a hard time faulting Bubba in this instance if he never even saw the thing. The guy is just going off what he’s told. At most, he could have said “IDGAF if someone put a noose in my garage, I’m still going to go out and race. Don’t let the hate get to you.”. Once that story took off, he’d be in a tough spot to stand back and tell everyone to stop pandering to him.

All in all, a bunch of people got played for a short period of time.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There you have it folks, I want the "reporting party" identified immediately. This had the possibility of more riots, violence, arson and murder associated with it.

The person who reported this has zero credibility to claim that a small loop on a pull rope was a noose, this was deliberate.
edit on 23-6-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I wonder if The View will have him back for a ‘post hoax’ interview?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
FBI says that noose.rope had been there since oct 2019......I posted that it was possible it could be a hoax....interesting that it was there for a long time...meaning someone didn't cook this up after nascar took down the flag down and all the racial stuff going on....so I am wondering who exactly was it that pointed out that rope...were they there regularly?? anyone in that area regularly would know that rope was there for a while

Agreed.

Like I posted above, it could have been someone seeing it for the first time and reacting to it, believing it was put there for the purpose of offending Bubba, or someone knew it was there and used the time to virtue signal.

Or, it was there the whole time and whoever brought it up did so with the intention of stirring the pot.

I doubt we’ll ever know who brought it up originally.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join