It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you met an outsider?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Once in a while, we meet someone and things are going fine, but then something happens, they start acting strange, and talking about even stranger things that are totally out of character for them.

Some examples.

A woman that was just possessed, started stabbing me with weird questions, trying to make me feel uneasy, was a very violent person. Also talked in a weeeird schreeecchy waay. Quite scary.

My old boss, started to speak to me about how Indian people see their gods, always and everywhere, that seeing them all the time is normal for them, also started to talk about superhuman abilities.

A woman who was a classic energy vampire, her mouth was an assault weapon, talking people in to a coma.

A relative of mine, in a party, the police came because of noise complaints, he went to meet the officer, entered the vehicle and made them go away, did similar things all the time, and always denied the whole thing. Never would admit seeing or speaking with them.

My teacher, we were alone, because i got in trouble, out of the blue he started to ask me if the kids were still satanists, destroying tombstones and all that classic stuff.

A friend of mine, we were happy and chatting, going to a pub, once we had sat down with our cold ones, he changed, started blaming me for all these crazy things, after a few minutes, he acted like nothing happened.

These individuals have some things in common, they try to get a reaction,emotion, or try to create a schizophrenic state of mind.

I believe there is a group of people who most likely are unaware that they are behaving this way, and they are all working to achieve the same goal.
They might be connected to each other, but it is highly possible that they are not, at least in this version of reality.

This might be connected to the phenomenon known as "gang stalking".
A great amount of synchronicity is involved in this.

Also have considered about the possibility that an "agent smith" effect takes place, meaning that some force/entity/group, is actually borrowing these humans and speaking through their mouths.

Also believe that Shamanism ,the spirit world, and hallucinogenic substances are a key element in the mechanism that they use.

Sounds silly, but almost makes me think that the Illuminati are involved.

Anyways, be careful out there, there are strange forces working through humans.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
Also have considered about the possibility that an "agent smith" effect takes place, meaning that some force/entity/group, is actually borrowing these humans and speaking through their mouths.

If you are willing to accept it, it is the adverse spirit most commonly known as Satan. It works very similarly to agent smith, able to hijack vulnerable minds to wreak havoc on those straying from righteousness. It does this to confuse your soul, and like a serpent it wants to devour its victim whole.
edit on 18-6-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Bingo....Spiritual warfare they are persons.....that are spirits and they either test us or provoke to sin.......in my haps.....

Its obvious when it happens and I kind of go too far with my reply.....letting them know with an instant comeback that lets em know the veil is being seen through by me.....I go too far.....too ashamed what I told that one guy I never saw before at a bank remodel at 945 pm......and I was the only one there for hours.......he saw me where no one could unless he was magic.....so I ran him off angry with a snappycomeback.....he he

Its a simulation. We live in......they can be anyone anywhere.......tell ya to your face about you , ya cant say nuthin cause they nailed ya....

Some might here to help......some come from the devils bargain.....

In scripture there is proof we are in a SIM.....I died at DFW airport but was pulled back right before the 747 loader hit the baggage tug i had my head in the back car. 1 am Branniff...I had the last view imprinted on my eyes for 4 seconds......the peaceful rivets inside the baggage car......soo peaceful....wasn't worried about that loud shotgun in my ears......then

I was just standing not concerned at all bout the tug and 4 cars wrapped around that jet pylon.......down the way 50 feet, ramp manager and everybody came out....told me they were xpecting to see parts of bodies....

edit on 18-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Seems like you know what i am talking about, it is very hard to put in to words, but one notices when it happens.

And yes, they try to confuse, try to get you to lose balance, to question yourself.

These are dangerous things. And they can be very clever.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Star....Paul talks about em tryin to tell ya anything to omit God.....forget God.....

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That happens all the time with my wife.

Seriously

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Seems like you know what i am talking about, it is very hard to put in to words, but one notices when it happens.

And yes, they try to confuse, try to get you to lose balance, to question yourself.

These are dangerous things. And they can be very clever.

Your avatar quetzalcoatl is actually the Mayan depiction of Satan. He must be some sort of multi-dimensional serpent-like being, at least per their descriptions, and also Judeo-Christianity. I have experienced very similar things to what you described, which is why I speak so certainly. Turn your heart to God with your whole heart, mind and soul, this will prevent these mental parasites from having an effect. Slow down on the psilocybes too.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I should add....starts being in your face as ya get into your 40's...when it happens, ya better already have your spirit leaning toward that Man in Scripture who is the Master of death and Hades....He owns death and Hades....He your only chance.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Can "they" not just induce the same or similar states you have described via the use of ELF waves?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Can "they" not just induce the same or similar states you have described via the use of ELF waves?

I volunteered at the behavioral health ward and that is actually a very common deduction that is made regarding their visitations with various spirits. The one guy was even undergoing a lawsuit against a particular company that he claims to have proven was experimenting with such things. I sort of plead the 5th on the conversation, but it seems somewhat remniscient of alien technology that I've heard about.

Regardless, I would suppose there are beings outside of our visible light spectrum that have a certain extent of awareness and can infiltrate a mind if its condition is right to be infiltrated. This is why the Archetype is the Christ mind, leaving no room for aberrant psychological states to inhabit your existence.
edit on 18-6-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You seem to find yourself around a lot of these (Weak) possessed people.

Spirits can most definitely take over a weak minded persons body. Many truths in Star Wars.

Be careful who you associate with. If that happened to me — it would be the last time I saw that person. Obviously, they have serious underlying issues.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
That happens all the time with my wife.

Seriously

Haha, I was going to bring up my ex wife. But I thought I’d save it. Due to the fact that I’m pretty sure she’s not possessed — just a sociopath.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

In a previous life, i done a lot of speed, acid, MDMA and the like.

Some of the things that can enter your brain, or become lodged there after a while are rather phenomenal.

And that was just very Earthly chemistry. LoL

Not that i don't entertain the notion that such technologies are in existence, or being created all the same.

My madness was of my own creation, it goes away to a fashion after a while, but you do indeed lose part of your soul in the process, never quite the same again type scenario.

Anyway, you live and learn, and one of the things you learn is there is always a price to be paid.

As to life outside the visible light spectrum, well we are only just beginning to understand what constitutes life in the visable spectrum, nevermind whats outside what we cannot perceive.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I have noticed a few weird individuals over the years who have made my spidey senses tingle and my dog growl ? ,but rather than give them the satisfaction of rubbing you up , pull out the rizzlas skin up and look at them like a idiot and go eh what was that you were saying , i can get easily distracted driving some people nuts

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Some people get strange when you say things that challenge their beliefs. It is part of the fight or flight system.

Some food chemistry can make that more predominant, there are a lot of untested chemicals being approved by the FDA for use in food, you cannot trust the company making these chemicals to test them, they can design the parameters of the research to exclude anything they want to exclude.

There are some people who seem to be possessed, and others who have voices that can talk most people into doing what they want. Also hormones emitted by a person can influence others, and perfumes and chemicals used in aftershaves can make people unable to challenge someone because they can stop their ability to reason.

This has been going on for a long time, it is not new. People who want power use many ways to stay on top, intimidation is another powerful tactic.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I believe there is a group of people who most likely are unaware that they are behaving this way, and they are all working to achieve the same goal.
They might be connected to each other, but it is highly possible that they are not, at least in this version of reality.

This might be connected to the phenomenon known as "gang stalking".
A great amount of synchronicity is involved in this.

What's in fact happening is pure mind control. Other beings in a different plane (astral, spiritual), usually more intelligent than humans, are controlling the people's minds. When people are manipulated thru mind control they're not aware of the things they do or say. I've noticed it since late 1970s, when I was a little boy.

Mind control is very destructive to its victims and it could very well be the reason for many events where there's no reasonable explanation to it. Certain mass shootings for example, where people wonder how could a human snap like that and kill so many people.

It (mind control) is a big thing in satanic circles and used to be the domain of dark spiritual forces, but now the humans (military mostly) are getting good at it too. It's something very bad that they've been involved in, very bad. That's the kind of knowledge that their dark spiritual master has provided them with.

The mind is solely the domain of God Almighty.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

And what do these other beings in a different plane want with control of our minds?

Ever hear of the avatars or the Yaldabaoth Demiurge?

Because what you describe sounds rather Gnostic.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

*Archons, not Avatars. LoL

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

What they want is simply total control and enslavement of the beings. Picture a being or a group of them, that mind-controls the whole government and certain segments of society, the outcome is almost guaranteed to their favor and nobody knows what's going on. The less intelligent or aware and awake a being is, the easier it is to mind-control him/her. To these controllers having the whole universe under their control is a big big thing. And the Earth is going that enslavement route as well, it's just a matter of time really.

I've heard about the demiurge, but not about the Yaldabaoth Demiurge, (I just looked it up). In any case when we talk about a "demiurge" (a creator of the physical plane) I think of God, regardless of the negative connotations that humans have given to that concept.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

*Archons, not Avatars. LoL

Yes, archons are more familiar to me. You're about right that they are amongst them who mind-control the people here. My still unsolved question is what kind of a medium they use for such control, physical, etheric, etc (?)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join