It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you met an outsider?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

The concept of God is rather expansive.

In monotheistic thought, God is conceived of as the supreme being.

"They" don't require anything other than organized religious practice combined with our system of banking and ever-increasing debt to maintain total control and enslavement over our respective populations.

There does not really have to be anything extra-dimensional or any other entities involved for that scenario to continuously play out and maintain the staus-quo.

Anything is possible i suppose after all "There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in our philosophy" or something along those lines.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"They" don't require anything other than organized religious practice combined with our system of banking and ever-increasing debt to maintain total control and enslavement over our respective populations.

There does not really have to be anything extra-dimensional or any other entities involved for that scenario to continuously play out and maintain the staus-quo.

It's way more complicated than that. Those human means (religion, finances, military, etc) are not enough for "them". What they want among other things is a control on a micro scale, say husband tells the wife something sensitive that wouldn't have been said under normal circumstances, or a person to the other person, like the examples in the OP. And that micro scale control is not possible with the means mentioned above.

When I say that mind-control is a big thing for them, I mean it -- It's their biggest thing!! Total control over a being, I mean *total*.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

So there are after our darkest emotions and deepest secrets?

Its food for thought but again very Gnostic.

And also very reminiscent of the meta-information collected by numerous corporations and alphabet agencies around the globe.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Absolutely, they are after every of our deepest secrets, so these secrets can be used against us anytime they want and they do use them.

And also very reminiscent of the meta-information collected by numerous corporations and alphabet agencies around the globe.

Exactly, now certain (evil) segments of our Earthly society, say big tech corporations, intel agencies, etc are after our private lives. Same as above so below. We're living in the darkest times that human history has known, regardless of the latest flashy gadgets that we use today.

PS. Haven't read extensively about Gnosticism to have a qualified opinion on that.

edit on 18-6-2020 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Whats with their obsession with getting into your home?

Always knocking on the door, wanting in.

The types you describe, ive noticed this. Theres a strong uneasy feeling before you can even see who it is..

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

I've met them, in this here neck of the woods we call them TV Licencing goons or Capita.

But just like Vampires, i think you have to invite them in for things to be problematic.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This thread is tripping me out because I have had weird experiences of this phenomenon, primarily in a behavioral health unit but other places as well.

Once was in Idaho behavioral hospital, had a conversation with 2 guys who worked there but they were talking about crazy things like going to different dimensions and doing the same thing there, just meeting people.

Then In a state hospital where they put me in rooms to sit with different patients for no reason for hours at a time.

Then in a behavioral unit in California where all the higher up staff brought me into a board meeting and started asking me how I would run the unit. Weird f-img stuff, lots more too, posted a story about some of it a few years ago.

And happy to say off meds for the last 6 years and no trips to the nut hut. Their pills make you worse imo.
edit on 18-6-2020 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Was interesting to read all of the replies, pretty much agree with you all.

Secret societies, Satan, Gnosticism, other dimensions.

Weird things are happening around us.
Will find out today that did i cause a small ripple effect.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
Was interesting to read all of the replies, pretty much agree with you all.

You don't wanna know what I make of this.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Can you elaborate, i don`t mind being called a lunatic if that is what you mean.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Can you elaborate, i don`t mind being called a lunatic if that is what you mean.

Yeah ... when there are that many interesting personal encounters as you've described .... it's probably something you should talk to a 'professional' about. Check my posting history. I've _never_ seriously recommended anyone sit with a counselor before.

I guess ATS is really closing. 2020 has been a bitch so far and it doesn't look promising out to the horizon.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Heh, and that was just the tip of the iceberg and involved ordinary people who act out of character.

Out of interest, i actually have seen a professional psychotherapist many times, it was interesting, but did not see the need to continue seeing him.

It ended because he did not want to continue our little chats unless i agreed to take his drugs.

You see i am quite aware that i am insane, but there are things that go beyond insanity.
I like to keep my mind elastic, do not bother creating constructs that bind it to a certain shape or form.

I am afraid of people who claim that they are sane. How messed up you need to be to say something like that?

edit on 19-6-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Yeah ... when there are that many interesting personal encounters as you've described .... it's probably something you should talk to a 'professional' about. Check my posting history. I've _never_ seriously recommended anyone sit with a counselor before.

I guess ATS is really closing. 2020 has been a bitch so far and it doesn't look promising out to the horizon.

Sorry.

It's a double-edged sword. In a sense you should be happy you never had to deal with 'things beyond the veil'. From all the people who I have interviewed about their experiences, there are so many commonalities that it is beyond reasonable doubt that there is validity to it. Unfortunately, that validity is invisible, and can only be detected on a personal mental basis.

The visible light spectrum is only about 400 nanometers wide, and it gives color to the entirety of all visible things on earth... Yet the electromagnetic spectrum goes infinitely in both directions, meaning there is much more out there than meets the eye
edit on 19-6-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Heh, and that was just the tip of the iceberg and involved ordinary people who act out of character.

Maybe ... that's just their way of dealing with you. Kind of ... put you in check.

I care as much about you being 'insane' ... as water off a duck's ass. It's my pleasure to share the boards with you.

And, I'm glad you didn't take offense. FWIW, drugs scare the bejesus out of me. I'd be hesitant too, especially if 'choice' was being removed from the equation.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
In a sense you should be happy you never had to deal with 'things beyond the veil'. From all the people who I have interviewed about their experiences, there are so many commonalities that it is beyond reasonable doubt that there is validity to it. Unfortunately, that validity is invisible, and can only be detected on a personal mental basis.

I've been beyond the veil quite a few times (voluntarily). What I never saw there was another sane person taking in the same experience. Yep, there's continuity ... but it's expressed on _this_ side of the veil ... not that one. Trying to 'force rational' over there can lead to unexpectedly bad outcomes (and so I stopped visiting).

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

I was in the hospital, quite a long while ago before this madness, and there was an elderly woman I saw her and my thought was just "oh no". We shared a room and the very first night I had a dream about ... I don't know possibly a demon, I wake up shaken and scared so I start praying what I usually never do. Silent not making a sound. And that woman starts screeming "she's killing me! She's killing me!"
I just lay in my bed not moving pretending to sleep, the nurse comes in and I hear them talking about me... crazy #.
And it got even weirder because from that moment on whenever I saw her, my mind went into a weird state "die! Die! Die!"
Nobody died, I prayed a lot. And she left.

But if you'd press me I couldn't say if I was posessed or she. Or if it was something in the room?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I am about to drift a little bit, have had some awesome vodka drinks with the miss and the dog on our porch all day, its a beautiful day..

But anyways, when visiting my grandfather in the hospital, god bless his soul, there was an old man in the same room as my grandfather, and he said the weirdest things to the nurse man there, he said you should join the freemasons, they love a young and tight guy down there, just straight up gay references.

But yeah hospitals are weird, people die in those places.

Have a listen to this, it will take you to our ancestors.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Once in a while, we meet someone and things are going fine, but then something happens, they start acting strange, and talking about even stranger things that are totally out of character for them.

Some examples.

A woman that was just possessed, started stabbing me with weird questions, trying to make me feel uneasy, was a very violent person. Also talked in a weeeird schreeecchy waay. Quite scary.

My old boss, started to speak to me about how Indian people see their gods, always and everywhere, that seeing them all the time is normal for them, also started to talk about superhuman abilities.

A woman who was a classic energy vampire, her mouth was an assault weapon, talking people in to a coma.

A relative of mine, in a party, the police came because of noise complaints, he went to meet the officer, entered the vehicle and made them go away, did similar things all the time, and always denied the whole thing. Never would admit seeing or speaking with them.

My teacher, we were alone, because i got in trouble, out of the blue he started to ask me if the kids were still satanists, destroying tombstones and all that classic stuff.

A friend of mine, we were happy and chatting, going to a pub, once we had sat down with our cold ones, he changed, started blaming me for all these crazy things, after a few minutes, he acted like nothing happened.

These individuals have some things in common, they try to get a reaction,emotion, or try to create a schizophrenic state of mind.

I believe there is a group of people who most likely are unaware that they are behaving this way, and they are all working to achieve the same goal.
They might be connected to each other, but it is highly possible that they are not, at least in this version of reality.

This might be connected to the phenomenon known as "gang stalking".
A great amount of synchronicity is involved in this.

Also have considered about the possibility that an "agent smith" effect takes place, meaning that some force/entity/group, is actually borrowing these humans and speaking through their mouths.

Also believe that Shamanism ,the spirit world, and hallucinogenic substances are a key element in the mechanism that they use.

Sounds silly, but almost makes me think that the Illuminati are involved.

Anyways, be careful out there, there are strange forces working through humans.

I'm an outsider here for 1 brief moment...but, have you considered?

Perhaps we ALL are the "outsiders" really....

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Freemasonry in its original form certainly had a lot to do with controlling demons, along with other esoteric stuff like math and mechanics.. There was at least one book written about Solomon's sorcery skills, and even the "Egyptian prophet" aka Yeshua by way of Nazareth, who was no slouch when it came to sorcery and necromancy himself, bragged that he was even better at it (although he was proven to be wrong). A crown of thorns sounds a lot like a demon containment device.

So maybe these people or the demons inside them are curious about your potential power. Sizing up the competition.

I used to be more skeptical of those "aliens/demons walking among us" notions until I really started to think about how unobservant people are all but a tiny fraction of the time. We're taught not to stare at "odd" people. We walk through life with blinders. That is a perceptual problem and may or may not prove anything about the real existence of such things -- lurking at the periphery of crowds, walking grocery store ailes at 3am, etc. It's rational to think it's all nonsense, but it's also logical to assume that a lot of crazy stuff can happen when we're not looking.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Fantastic Thread...

Greetings To You.

I Suspect, Because I'm A Dummy, That It's Not What They Exact From Us... But What They Personally Achieve For Themselves.

Ex. I Stop At A Pizza Shop. They Have A Side Street Window. So I Use It. Broke Hungry Guy Walks Up To Me A Shows Me His Hand. .5¢
He Then Proceeds To Tell Me He Is Hungry And Could Use A Few Bucks For A Meal. It Worked.
He Is Now Not Hungry. However... He Says As I Walk Off 'God Bless You'.

Fix That... And They'll Fear You. It's A Trap.

On A More Creepy Scale... 'You Can Develop Common Sense' And POV To Redirect Any Situation.
God Is No Fool. He Has Blessed You... Use The Mind More Than The Force.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join