It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we Start Preparing for Life After ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

And paranormal too!

Discord might work as a right now solution as I see it has an app to download (desktop and phone) or via the web client using yer browser... which I think will appeal to people who are not interested in Discord itself? I'm going to make an account there for me and get the app but I don't want to set up an ATS server if someone already has too.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I checked the wayback machine has very little of the early years from 2005 to 2010.
The old sci.crypt Usenet topic had some good posts if you didn't mind digging.
We had members like Zorgon that left volumes of covert history.
Nobody on GLP even knew who Friedrich Nietzsche was other than he was "strong" LOL.
So much to finish reading, so little time.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Should we Start Preparing for Life After ATS

You do realise that your life is there in spite of ATS, and that it will continue when ATS has faded away?

Right now, there is a concerted effort going on to shut down forums and comment sections on websites, as 'They' try to close avenues of communications that provide alternate places to express and digest thoughts and thinking against the official narrative. Surely, you can sense where the world is at right now, with all the manipulative changes being brought about during all the fractured chaos going on?

We are still in an 'event' that is comparable to 9/11. Events such as these is where 'They' implement changes to societies, as 'They' seek to embed their agenda deeper. 9/11 was a one day event that reverberated around the world, and allowed them to usher in the surveillance age through the threat of terrorism. Now with this 'virus event' they are bringing in a number of life-impacting changes, and have even begun the Agenda 21 culling scenario (watch out for the compromising of the immune system mandatory vaccinations later this year or the next, designed for an accumulative effect (on people over a certain age) to take a decade off your natural life cycle by making you more prone to catching infections that will kill you). They don't want to pay a state pension for those they see as being a negative contributor.

This virus event is where they have been able to produce the coup de grâce that gave them almost complete control of people's lives. From all this chaos, paper money will be withdrawn for use, tracking of all peoples through their mobiles and street technology and internet usage, the shift of governmental power to corporate agencies, a large swathe of each country's population reduced to state-dependent money by which to live. The bringing of people who live outside of cities into metropolitan areas. Clearly, all this and much more will take years, and thus this particular event will never go away, hence they want you to get used to the 'new normal'.

CX

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think i'll leave conspiracy sites alone after ATS shuts it's doors.

All the good ones have been done to death, all that is left is constant fighting between left and right and politics. It's become a hate filled pit where very few listen to others opinions without an argument following.

I'll spending my days enjoying the outdoors, my family ...and when that's not an option....Cyberpunk 2077 will consume my life.

So until the lights go out here though, to my ATS friends...

CX.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

I spend a lot of the time I used to spend on ATS on reddit, started with the politics subs over there but quickly found others that where just more fun.

I think am kinda done with the conspiracy/political stuff, at least on message boards.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: CX

I spend a lot of the time I used to spend on ATS on reddit, started with the politics subs over there but quickly found others that where just more fun.

I think am kinda done with the conspiracy/political stuff, at least on message boards.

Yeah. Reddit can be entertaining without much commitment. Why get y'all's blood angired up when you don't want to?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

that's what I like about it, you can get into one of the political subs and then right away your onto some light hearted meme and then your talking about some book that you liked.

I also honestly find folk are a little less confrontational, the up/down vote system kind of works in a way that seems to hide people who are just out to be jerks.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Have any members with web/dev ops experience considered collaborating on a 'fork' of this site? There are lots and lots of low-cost options for DIY bootstrapping a discussion forum.

If anyone has started down this path, please PM me.
edit on 27-6-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

LMAO! That really started my morning off. I am absolutely going to troll some peeps on my life with some of those quotes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join