It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My crystalizing opinion on this weekend.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do I really have to say? Come on now. Who hasn't been down this path before? One worth mentioning for your sake is the honorable director Brennan. Or was he too libertarian for you?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No matter how much you flex your preparedness, nobody is immune from societal collapse.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

No matter how much you flex your preparedness, nobody is immune from societal collapse.

I understand that, but I don't think that the en mass removal of all of these rioters and looters would lead to a societal collapse. If this is handled properly and swiftly, in fact, it would lead to exactly the opposite. The massive absence of those in the US who primarily take while the majority of the country that actually produces the wealth and goods remain would lead to a better country for us all.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Not unless you hole up on some frigid, barren Antarctic Ocean island. The only people who might annoy you once in a while are cruise ship tourists gawking from a distance.

Damn, that actually sounds nice. Hey Aug, I know where the Leave Me TF Alone Militia HQ can be!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Indeed.

However notice that the cities surrounded by Republican controlled politics are seeming to fair much better than those in the other direction.

One positive for my way of thinking is that blue states may not redpill themselves as they seem incapable of it - but they are certainly going to swallow some nasty black pills.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Except that an APC being led by a row of terminators rolling down through the burbs barking orders at people on their porch is officially crossing the line in my book. That's authoritarian as F$%% and this world ain't their prison. We put FAAAAR too much of our own hard earned dollars into the system to help prop all that up for it to be turned against us like that.

As a society/culture/country... we shouldn't have to bug out and depend on our lonesome just to live peacefully.

edit on 1-6-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Do I really have to say?

Yeah, the overly coy route doesn't really play.

One worth mentioning for your sake is the honorable director Brennan. Or was he too libertarian for you?

he's not really anything to me being that he not active anymore.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

but they are certainly going to swallow some nasty black pills.

What do you mean by that Mr. Militia man?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Maybe the Q people think there is some sort of "plan" that is going to resolve this, but I sincerely doubt that. It is too far in the pudding now. It's too late for Trump to "save" you.

Donald Trump is hiding in a bunker under the White House. Tweeting inflammatory statements that can only make things worse. There was never a plan to “save” anyone.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

but they are certainly going to swallow some nasty black pills.

What do you mean by that Mr. Militia man?

The regular people in the riot areas are already swallowing them. Since they are DNC types they have been raised to believe that if something bad happens - such as mass rioting - and their safety is in question, that the government will always be there to save them or at least help them. If this gets much worse and regular basic services are cut - such as lunches for poor children then they will understand that the government is not there to help them.

Of course if you are a DNC type the black pill will probably turn ever more blue soon enough as you will then see calls for total government control of everything because maybe that was the problem all along....not enough government control.

And if I do become mister militia man, I will do so enjoying every second of it knowing how you look down your nose at me.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe the Q people think there is some sort of "plan" that is going to resolve this, but I sincerely doubt that. It is too far in the pudding now. It's too late for Trump to "save" you.

Donald Trump is hiding in a bunker under the White House. Tweeting inflammatory statements that can only make things worse. There was never a plan to “save” anyone.

Oh really? guess I am on your side now! Thanks for that convincing sentence!

I sometimes wonder if Trump hatred isn't actually some sort of actual Trump envy. I mean one thing for sure I know that you "guys" hate no one more than someone that USED to be a democrat. But hatred of Trump goes much much deeper. If it weren't so serious in regard to the state of things it would be downright comical.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't think having armed militias running around would do much good when your supposed enemies are your neighbors. Unless you really think dragging your neighbor into the street and burning his house and him alive will somehow solve the problem as you define it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I don't think having armed militias running around would do much good when your supposed enemies are your neighbors. Unless you really think dragging your neighbor into the street and burning his house and him alive will somehow solve the problem as you define it.

My neighbors would more than likely join a militia with me. See the point here is to organize to separate from the left and defend what remains in a sane system. Not to join and defend what is already lost - and has been lost for quite some time.

Authorities are no longer authorities in the major hubs. That much is obvious.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

My neighbors would more than likely join a militia with me.

Then get to it Mr. Internet Tough Guy. Send us a training montage video with some cool music in the background.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My neighbors would more than likely join a militia with me.

Then get to it Mr. Internet Tough Guy. Send us a training montage video with some cool music in the background.

Your feelings hurt or something?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

See the point here is to organize to separate from the left and defend what remains in a sane system.

In case you haven't noticed, the "left" is next door. And probably even in your own family. So good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Your feelings hurt or something?

I have no feelings to be hurt, I'm an unempathetic sociopath.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Even Ted Bundy cried at least once. I cant prove it, but I bet he did.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

See the point here is to organize to separate from the left and defend what remains in a sane system.

In case you haven't noticed, the "left" is next door. And probably even in your own family. So good luck with that.

They are, this is true. But it seems some of them are willing to burn things down and so on. So if they are, why can't I be willing to burn their # down?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Even Ted Bundy cried at least once. I cant prove it, but I bet he did.

He did, and Augustus grew from that single tear as it hit the ground, determined not to make the same mistake as his creator.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join