It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My crystalizing opinion on this weekend.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am not sure the hows and whats, but it is past due time for people to start organizing a REAL militia in the United States that opposes cultural marxism as it is obvious the current government is either too brainwashed or too stupid to understand the actual threat to their future well being.

Maybe the Q people think there is some sort of "plan" that is going to resolve this, but I sincerely doubt that. It is too far in the pudding now. It's too late for Trump to "save" you. He made a good effort and he is a direct threat to these snakes, but I am sorry, relying on elections and politicians and law enforcement is no longer an answer. Maybe I will be proven wrong in the near future, but it seems I will not.

My apologies to the mods if you have to delete this post for whatever reason. Move it if needed. I don't mind.

Personally, I am a REALLY relaxed and mellow person but all of this that I am seeing is too much. It brings terrible sorrow to see the country that I was once proud of slowly destroy itself because a bunch of eggheads in DC and NYC and Chicago and LA and SF and Seattle think that by controlling EVERYONE that somehow the world and the universe will finally be pain free or whatever nonsense it is that causes them to think the way they think. History has shown over and over again that people invested in controlling any population always bring nothing but MORE pain and misery. But why look to history? History needs to be rewritten to erase these troubling ideas right? More gay and lesbian and immigrants and so on. That is what is important. Not the actual big picture of human suffering and the human conditions...no that is stupid, we must only concentrate on every odd splinter and sect that exists outside of what was once European culture. Hell, world culture, it also no longer matters, right? I am getting distracted..my apologies.

Anyway, I am now looking out for me, my family, and my local area first. If we can help thwart and irritate these loons in their ivory towers in any way possible, please count me in.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

LOL'ing at you who wants militias to help you against people who have a different political slant when who really should be getting some Vitamin L is the government. That's what the militias were envisioned to be for when the Constitution was written.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL'ing at you who wants militias to help you against people who have a different political slant when who really should be getting some Vitamin L is the government. That's what the militias were envisioned to be for when the Constitution was written.

It's just too damn hard to adopt a mentality of being whatever you feel makes you You, just don't be a smarmy, bossy dick to others, isn't it?
edit on 6/1/2020 by Nyiah because: One of these days, I'm going to have to admit the laptop keyboard is dying and just replace it...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
It's just too damn hard to adopt a mentality of being whatever you feel makes you You, just don't b a smarmy, bossy dick to others, isn't it?

You up for forming a Libertarian Militia with me? We'd run around and pretty much not say anything to anyone.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
It's just too damn hard to adopt a mentality of being whatever you feel makes you You, just don't b a smarmy, bossy dick to others, isn't it?

You up for forming a Libertarian Militia with me? We'd run around and pretty much not say anything to anyone.

Lmfao XD Sure, why not. Someone's got to actually say Live and Let Live with some actual intent behind it, instead of using it for a SJW buzzphrase.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Awesome, we'd be like cool Jehovah's Witnesses, 'Here's a pocket Constitution. Can I tell you about absolutely nothing?'

link   

History has shown over and over again that people invested in controlling any population always bring nothing but MORE pain and misery. But why look to history? History needs to be rewritten to erase these troubling ideas right? More gay and lesbian and immigrants and so on. That is what is important.

What? Please clarify.

link   

LOL'ing at you who wants militias to help you against people who have a different political slant

So acting like animals, destroying privately owned property, looting, and burning hospitals and churches is now a "political slant?" Didn't know we had an Anarchist party in the USA and, now that I think about it, isn't that itself about as logical as a Church of Atheism which holds services every Sunday, takes collections, and recites prayers to nothingness in the name of opposing religion?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Bro did you even watch/read Fight Club?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

He said 'eggheads' 'controlling everyone', not rioters. If he was referring to rioters then he should have said so, the language he used made me think he wasn't since he didn't actually say 'rioters' or bring up rioting.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Oh yay, services I neither use nor depend on. I do not live in one of your concrete hells, friend. All of this could die out tomorrow, me and mine would continue on scarcely affected beyond minor inconveniences.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fair enough.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

For the record, I am 100% opposed to rioting and the destruction of public or private property by rioters.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I am not sure the hows and whats, but it is past due time for people to start organizing a REAL militia in the United States that opposes cultural marxism as it is obvious the current government is either too brainwashed or too stupid to understand the actual threat to their future well being.

I don't think talking about organizing a REAL militia on a public forum is a good idea.

Are those Black GMCs in front of your house? And when you get those calls on your cell with just silence then a click, I wouldn't worry about that.

edit on 1-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

He said 'eggheads' 'controlling everyone', not rioters. If he was referring to rioters then he should have said so, the language he used made me think he wasn't since he didn't actually say 'rioters' or bring up rioting.

You are correct, because without their teachers they would not have ever been eager students.

I like to think that if this government is actually serious we would be seeing alot of mamma and poppa snakes heads cut off in the near future, but to me it seems that just is not going to happen. If it does not happen then we are just slow motion rolling into their castle of containment and misery.

They could kill a thousand rioteers right now and 2 more would probably spring up in their place due to the romanticism that they are "fighting the power" when in reality they are so obviously simple and retarded pawns.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, I figured. Sort of difficult to be an educated, thinking, historically aware capitalist and not oppose these thugs crapping all over everything that is neither theirs nor was built from any of their efforts.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I like to think that if this government is actually serious we would be seeing alot of mamma and poppa snakes heads cut off in the near future...

I'm not really following your metaphor, maybe just speak plainly. Who are the 'momma and poppa snakes'?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Thank you. I appreciate your perception of me.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

They could kill a thousand rioteers right now and 2 more would probably spring up in their place due to the romanticism that they are "fighting the power" when in reality they are so obviously simple and retarded pawns.

Is it possible that some of the protesters actually are against police being judge, jury and executioner? Or are they all just rioters? Is that who your militia will target.

edit on 1-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Mamma and poppa...what? That's about as clear as mud. Have you been drinking this afternoon or something?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join