It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think Q has underestimated how many STUPID people there are - but I'm judging from those who dwell in the mudpit (the anchor dragging down ATS lol) ....Just saying lol Though I admit I need to wipe my feet off and take a shower after my last venture in there lol
edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

that was Fun lol
edit on 6262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Maybe POTUS will answer the question "Who is Q?" with "Dan Scavino"?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

That Pic looks odd to me. The hands seem pasted in. "It" looks pasted in entirely. The entire thing seems off.

Cranky, I always enjoy your posts.
I thought South Park handled this issue 15 years ago?!?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
today's anniversary of the first use of the UPC better known as the barcode also sometimes known as the mark of the beast

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
today's anniversary of the first use of the UPC better known as the barcode also sometimes known as the mark of the beast

I remember that day - though I was younger lol

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, interesting catch on the 19/Feb/18!

This may be a good time to demonstrate the differences between how Q posts are displayed on the 6 key Q post maps using Q4515 as an example:

qanon.pub

qmap.pub
No Chan post number of Chan ID and time displayed is in timezone you are viewing from!

new.qmap.pub is used as post data source by qmap.pub
No Chan post number or Chan ID and time displayed is in timezone you are viewing from!

qanon.app
As per Qanon.pub

qdrop.pub
As per Qanon.pub

qntmpkts.keybase.pub
As per Qanon.pub

SUMMARY:
1) Qanon.pub. qdrop.pub, qanon.map, qanon.app have more base data of the original Q post and a standard EST timezone to work decodes off,

2) Qmap.pub and new.qmap.pub have less of the base data and inconsistent timezone making decoding less consistent. However on the plus side, these sites also show POTUS tweets and have more data analysis links (such as themes). The search facility is more comprehensive and easier to use. Whilst the inclusion of an anon written headline can be useful, it can also be misleading because each line of the post can mean something different depending on which other post or what date you read it - this is part of future proves past because you see a new meaning when you link the line to a new subject.

It is useful to see dates in different formats on Qmap.pub and qanon.pub (DD MMM YYYY, MMM DD YYYY) because you can see different dates encoded within... an example:

11 Jun 2020 = 11 06 2020 can encode November 6th 2020
Jun 11 2020 = 06 11 2020 can encode Jun 15th (11+2+2)

edit on 26-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Charlie Ward gave out the UK Gov link for Covid-19. I have not seen it floating around.
www.gov.uk...-of-c ovid-19

Status of COVID-19
As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios.

Bold is mine. March 19th!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
ZoinQ

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight
I have been re reading "Left Behind" an older book in my home library . I have just come across this perfect section that fits in with the insanity we are seeing.
This takes place after all the babies and fetuses disappeared.
"But the women my sister and her people were counseling wanted abortions.
My sister and her bosses and the rest of the staff are out of work now until people start getting pregnant again."[why not say women?]
"I get it. It's a money thing".
"They have to work. They have expenses and families."
"And aside from abortion counseling and abortions, they have nothing to do?"
"Nothing. Isn't that awful? I mean, whatever happened put my sister and a lot of people out of business, and nobody knows yet whether anyone will be able to get pregnant again."[Again why not say women?]
"I don't know how to ask this. But are you saying your sister is hoping women can get pregnant again so they'll need abortions and she can keep working?"
"Well sure. What else is she going to do otherwise? Counseling jobs in other fields is hard to come by.Supply and demand."
"Sort of like doctors wanting people to get sick or injured so that they have something to do."
"Now you've got it."

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Excellent example illustrating how sick our society has become.

I'm a deist, so I'm not invested in any organized religious philosophy.

That being said, people in the baby parts business definitely need to go to Catholic hell if there is such a thing.

Dante will do in a pinch.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There are some very interesting ideas and comments made in the book Left Behind. I don't know if anyone has read it but I just want to throw out a few points in the book.
"We go from darkness to light, from lost to found;we're saved." Page 201

Introduction of some key players:
Jonathon Stonagal= George Soros [The power behind the power, secret group of international money men.]
Todd-Cothram=Jeffrey Sprecher? [wife is Senator Kelly Loeffler who sold $3 million in securities after corona virus debriefing]. He is the CEO of Intercontinental Exchange which owns the NYSE.
Carpathia=anti christ =? Qualities highlighted in the book- excellent orator, charismatic, attractive, presents as a peace maker,wants absolute power, supports new world order, wants strong UN to be in control with him as the head, receives awards that are not earned[ such as the Nobel Peace Prize.], a deceiver. Obama?

This book was written in 1995. Obama was president from 2009-2017.
We often talk about predictive programming in movies.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Agreed.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

That fits like a glove, was not familiar with that book. How can they keep making the vaccines without all of the fetus parts? The insanity of it. It's as if everything(art, movies, music, literature) we have created is now manifesting in to our physical reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, IIRC, Q has screen capped & posted both Qmap, and .Pub? Any other sites used?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: crankyoldman

Monty Python were way ahead of the crowd:

2 weeks ago:

J.K. Rowling is accused of transphobia after ridiculing women being called 'people who menstruate' .. two years after liking tweet referring to transgender people as 'men in dresses'

In a tweet shared on Saturday, the Harry Potter author, 54, sparked fury when she reacted to an article titled 'Opinion: Creating a more equal post COVID-19 world for people who menstruate'

'"People who menstruate." I’m sure there used to be a word for those people.... Wumben? Wimpund? Woomud?', the writer told her 14.5million followers

The screenwriter was branded 'anti-trans' and 'transphobic' as transgenders, non-binary and gender-nonconforming individuals can also menstruate

She seemingly denied claims of transphobia, before retweeting  a fan's comment which slammed 'extremists' for 'insisting biological sex is an illusion'

This is not the first time she has come under fire from her fans, as in March 2018, she 'liked' a tweet which referred to transgender women as 'men in dresses' 

Somebody is funding and amplifying the loudest, most obnoxious "never enough" individuals to cause a huge backlash and tear western society apart from within. Same playbook on race, gender, religion and other topics.

This has to stop and it has to stop fast and without violence!

1979! I don't remember this madness being a thing. Oh, the halcyon days.

J.K. Rowling is accused of transphobia after ridiculing women being called 'people who menstruate'

This ^^^ is irritating. 14.5 million followers, 6 twit bots complain and she's "under attack." (not that she matters to me). This constant state of the singular vocal minority as indicative of anything is obscene.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight

originally posted by: crankyoldman

That Pic looks odd to me. The hands seem pasted in. "It" looks pasted in entirely. The entire thing seems off.

I thought South Park handled this issue 15 years ago?!?

ROTL, near as I can tell from the head hurting link, that Clip is the exact point. Evidently that South Park doctor will be in trouble for not playing along with the insanity.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM for you, Dash.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight

Indeed.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post reminded me of a side-by-side comparison photo of leftist protesters v Trump supporters.

The Trump side was all normal looking people. Girls were readily identifiable as girls and boys as boys, no one was covered in tattoos and wild piercings and weirdly colored hair.

The lefty protesters were all weird hair and multiple piercings, tattoos and ambiguous sexuality.

The stark difference between the two photos really brought home how warped the left really is. They are deeply dysfunctional in thinking and bearing. In my view, mentally ill.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Robbie Williams suggests debunked P*******e conspiracy theory is true in bizarre interview

The 46-year-old sat down for an interview with journalist Anna Brees, and in a teaser clip from the second part of the interview, the Rock DJ singer appears to question the validity of a conspiracy theory alleging that several high-ranking Democratic Party officials and U.S. restaurants were involved in an alleged human trafficking and child sex ring.

the theory has gained renewed interest on TikTok in recent weeks, 

source

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join