It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good catch on the section 212!

I knew there was something else messaged in that text because last night the talk was of celebrating the 200th mile NOT 212?

212 original area code for NEW YORK

23__pain maybe DNA/genetics = pain.

SDNY was prize.

Q3692 w/pic of GiTMO Welcome sign.

212-397-2255
Operators are standing by.
Q

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

EMN, I notice that the Start of lines on Q4497 read:

MMOUP = MultiMedia Obama Up?

Also, the pixcture filename is the 44th 64 char hexadecimal filename!
44 = POTUS 44 = Obama
edit on 22-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
FWIW, I feel like I should preemptively make this hashtag:

#JoeBidenDidNotDieOfNaturalCauses

(Patent Pending)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

I wonder how many other radio stations spew CCP propaganda. Radio propaganda wars going back to WWII...Tokyo Rose, Axis Sally, Lord Haw Haw, and Voice of America. WWIII for your mind has already begun minus bombs, missiles, and mass bloodshed.

My guess would be most stations owned/operated by iHeartMedia, if I had to take a guess. Phoenix TV has been operating here since 2001. Wonder if they're shutting down the TV stations too? They're broadcasted in Chinese and meant to serve the american-chinese population.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I would think watermarking ballots could be a great way to
Sort out fakes should they have to provide mail-ins...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Also I liked that when I first clickied on 4499 it showed a picture of Trump with "It's all going to be declassified"

No kidding? That's significant...and (perhaps) even more significant that it was quickly removed.

P.S. AG Barr said yesterday that Durham is firing up Grand Juries. He said they were suspended when the Covid-19 National Emergency was declared. (As pre-planned by DemocRats)

edit on 6/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

44 = POTUS 44 = Obama

How about... Massively Multiplayer Online United Patriots

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I have a sweet 2 year old. She rarely naps. When she does, you would think it would be a good thing. Nope. She is a beast for 30+ minutes after waking up. As am I many mornings. Haha. There are stages to waking up, and anger from being woken from a slumber is very real. Especially if the dream was good.

Do we need to wake up to the idea that the American Dream is a nightmare. Not the Liberty part. Not the capitalism, Just the consumerism and entertainment culture. Thinking...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
President Trump says Obama may have committed TREASON.

twitter.com...

This isn't the first time he's said this, is it?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I wonder if 4500 will be epic or blah?

Also I liked that when I first clickied on 4499 it showed a picture of Trump with "It's all going to be declassified"

Nice, but I guess we'll see.

This is the image posted right beneath Q on 8kun.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yep that's what I saw.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, re POTUS saying Obama committed Treason...

I THINK ITS NO COINCIDENCE THAT THE NEXT POST WILL BE Q4500!

45 = POTUS45 = Donald Trump
00 = ZERO = was never a legitimate President

ETA - beaten to it by Guyfriday

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

care, re POTUS saying Obama committed Treason...

I THINK ITS NO COINCIDENCE THAT THE NEXT POST WILL BE Q4500!

45 = POTUS45 = Donald Trump
00 = ZERO = was never a legitimate President

ETA - beaten to it by Guyfriday

Is there any significance that if Obama is 0, then POTUS is actually 44, not 45?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

44 = POTUS 44 = Obama

Mainstream Media Obama Under Pressure?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Interesting concept SSC... with all the articles published with POTUS44 in already for Obama, I would suggest they might deliberately skip 44 if they prove Obama was illegitimately in office.

Actually, who's to say there weren't another 3 or 4 illegitimate presidents? Maybe they've done it before? If GHWB was born in germany under a different name then he also would be knocked off the "register"?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
U.S. Army Soldier Charged with Terrorism Offenses for Planning Deadly Ambush on Service Members in His Unit

U.S. Army Private Ethan Melzer Sent Sensitive U.S. Military Information to Members of a Neo-Nazi Group in an Attempt to Facilitate a “Mass Casualty” Attack on Melzer’s Army Unit.

The Department of Justice announced today the unsealing of an indictment charging Ethan Melzer, 22, of Louisville, Kentucky, for allegedly planning an attack on his U.S. Army unit by sending sensitive details about the unit – including information about its location, movements, and security – to members of an extremist organization named Order of the Nine Angles (O9A), an occult-based neo-Nazi and white supremacist group.

Melzer is charged with conspiring and attempting to murder U.S. nationals, conspiring and attempting to murder military service members, providing and attempting to provide material support to terrorists, and conspiring to murder and maim in a foreign country. The FBI and the U.S. Army thwarted Melzer’s plot in late-May 2020, and the FBI arrested Melzer on June 10, 2020. The case is assigned to U.S. District Judge Gregory Woods.

“As alleged, Ethan Melzer, a private in the U.S. Army, was the enemy within. Melzer allegedly attempted to orchestrate a murderous ambush on his own unit by unlawfully revealing its location, strength, and armaments to a neo-Nazi, anarchist, white supremacist group,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss for the Southern District of New York.

For example, in connection with the investigation, the FBI seized from an iCloud account maintained by Melzer an ISIS-issued document with a title that included the phrase “HARVEST OF THE SOLDIERS” and described attacks and murders of U.S. personnel in approximately April 2020.

In approximately April 2020, the Army informed Melzer of plans for a further foreign deployment by his unit. Melzer thereafter sought to facilitate a deadly attack on his fellow service members. After he was notified of the assignment, Melzer used an encrypted application to send messages to members and associates of O9A and a related group known as the "RapeWaffen Division,” including communications regarding Melzer’s commitment to O9A and sensitive information related to his unit’s anticipated deployment such as locations, movements, and security, for purposes of facilitating an attack on Melzer’s unit.

The DOJ article reads like something out of a movie. Unbelievable!!
Messaging app was most likely Telegram. Interesting timing the unsealing right when new interim SDNY attorney takes over and why isn't UCMJ prosecuting? Some extremely grave infiltration going on.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

More on MMOUP...

Duck duck go returned this site:

www.alexa.com...

“ mmoup.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic”

But the website mmoup.com links to nothing (not found).

Another result was this:

www.amazon.com...

Product is out of stock.

“Momoup Japanese Premium Oil Blotting Paper (7m x 70mm), Compact Size for Purse or Travel”

Just thought that was interesting connecting Asia and paper like we were just talking about China ballots.

The manufacturer also produces this product:

Momoup Portable PETG Needle Vacuum Travel Bottles Set with Box, Refillable & Leakproof Travel Bottles for Foundation, BB Cream, Serum, Lotion and More Makeup and Beauty Products, Durable & Secure

www.amazon.com...=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_A8w8EbK1G11QG

Next link was for a game from MMOUP games, eternal war:

m.apkpure.com...

“ The description of Eternal War
Your forces migrated from the far away land, Eternal Kingdom and found the Land of Rangers. Building an empire in the Land of Rangers is no easy takes. Facing 6 races in desert, cold snow lands, volcanic mountains and etc, gather your strongest Heroes and its forces to conquer them all! Bring back the glorious era of Eternal Kingdom!”

Land of Rangers = Texas? Juneteenth...
Similar plot to colonization of America... and of course facing 6 races...
Appears to have either Asian or middle-eastern roots to the game, too.

Here is another link to MMOUP games:

apkgain.com...

And strangely, it provides a link to this on the bottom of the first page:

www.quora.com...

I won’t provide the main answer’s full content, but a couple notes:

1. The response is dated November 9, 2016, the day after Trump’s election. As I remember, the day his election was announced officially.
2. The response mentions quid pro quo: “ Understand that not passing laws that are politically divisive is not compromise. Our Senate and House of Representatives are designed to be adversarial, but quid pro quo is not compromise — we’re not supposed to pass policies that half the nation hates in exchange for passing a law that the other half hates.”
3. Author’s name is Barry Melton. Here are some anagram results: new.wordsmith.org...

Some key words in some anagrams that you can pour over include of course Barry (Barack), Baron, term, alert, army, bolt (for Bolton)

As always, probably a bunch of nothing, but the letters stuck out to me as well.

edit on 22-6-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

44 = POTUS 44 = Obama

Mainstream Media Obama Under Pressure?

1313-152116 ?

P

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is going to seem like a random question...Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA album cover...without looking it up, if you remember the image of him on that cover, what was hanging out of his back pocket

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Brain working tonight, having fun...

So what is the ultimate insurance play? A Trojan horse white hat VP to run with Biden.

Should a pres Biden die... state funeral
VP takes over.
Continues on Trump legacy
Appoints Trump new VP, confirmed by majority vote in house and senate.

Is there any potential Biden VP that could be a white hat in disguise...?

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join