It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

NXIVM Vanguard gets sentenced tomorrow... June 23.

Here's some mass manipulation... Type in any 3 or 2 digit number followed by 'new cases' using Google.

333, 666, 846, 746, 212, 58, 33, 22, 17.

212? @MichaelCohen212

U.S. Code Title 50. WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE Chapter 13. INSURRECTION Section 212. Confiscation of property employed to aid insurrection.

China calls on banks to give up US$212 billion in profits to finance cheap business lending

The government has called on banks to sacrifice as much as 1.5 trillion yuan (US$212 billion) in profits this year to finance cheap loans, cut fees, defer loan repayments and grant more unsecured loans to help small businesses survive the downturn caused by the coronavirus lockdown.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Replied.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Replied.

Thank you.

Replied and you're welcome. 🙂

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good catch on the section 212!

I knew there was something else messaged in that text because last night the talk was of celebrating the 200th mile NOT 212?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Obama Admin asked GCHQ to help set up candidate Trump. Naturally, the UK (T. May) wouldn't be interested in "learning more", because her government participated in the frame-up/set-up.

You're right, COM. Steele was/is nuts. No wonder he wouldn't let Durham interview him.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Fox website is reporting police will retake the CHOP zone in Seattle. Decision made due to the second shooting there.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Fox website is reporting police will retake the CHOP zone in Seattle. Decision made due to the second shooting there.

Might want to read this I posted in the CHOP shooting thread: As Seen Here

The mayor wants to give up more city property to the CHOP insurrectionists, while the Police Chief wants to take it back. It seems we have one person wanting to do the right thing, and the other still wanting to give in to the Trotskyists.

So even though the mayor later said,

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan says the city will move to wind down the "Capitol Hill Organized Protest" (CHOP) zone after two weekend shootings that left one man dead. Durkan and Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best also announced that officers would return to the East Precinct "in the near future," but did not provide an exact timeline.

The mayor also stated at that same press conference;

Durkan said the city was working with community leaders to bring CHOP to an end after two weeks of occupation. The mayor said the violence was distracting from changes sought by thousands of peaceful protesters seeking to address racial inequity and police brutality.

City officials have not outlined the plan for dismantling the CHOP zone, but said there could be an overnight disperse order that would be enforced by community partners and not police.

So it seems that the mayor isn't so intent on getting the area back, but rather just throwing out words to make it seem like she is. The Police Chief on the other hand is getting ticked that the SPD has their hands tied by both the mayor and by city council.
edit on 22-6-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Strange happenings re John Bolton. Was supposed be live on FoxNews Tuesday and live on CNN Wednesday. (Announced on-air (proudly) by both networks today) But I can't find any references to the 2 upcoming live Bolton appearances.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Strange happenings re John Bolton. Was supposed be live on FoxNews Tuesday and live on CNN Wednesday. (Announced on-air (proudly) by both networks today) But I can't find any references to the 2 upcoming live Bolton appearances.

He's likely going to be indicted for publishing classified information. Maybe he has an emergency flight to Dubai booked.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
New drops.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'd love to see the PD say FU to the mayor and just go in and take it back, but . . .

I'm glad I'll be dead in 10 years. I cannot believe what my eyes are seeing.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Good catch on the section 212!

I knew there was something else messaged in that text because last night the talk was of celebrating the 200th mile NOT 212?

212 original area code for NEW YORK

23__pain maybe DNA/genetics = pain.

SDNY was prize.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Might want to read this I posted in the CHOP shooting thread: As Seen Here

The mayor wants to give up more city property to the CHOP insurrectionists, while the Police Chief wants to take it back. It seems we have one person wanting to do the right thing, and the other still wanting to give in to the Trotskyists.

So even though the mayor later said,

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan says the city will move to wind down the "Capitol Hill Organized Protest" (CHOP) zone after two weekend shootings that left one man dead. Durkan and Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best also announced that officers would return to the East Precinct "in the near future," but did not provide an exact timeline.

The mayor also stated at that same press conference;

Durkan said the city was working with community leaders to bring CHOP to an end after two weeks of occupation. The mayor said the violence was distracting from changes sought by thousands of peaceful protesters seeking to address racial inequity and police brutality.

City officials have not outlined the plan for dismantling the CHOP zone, but said there could be an overnight disperse order that would be enforced by community partners and not police.

So it seems that the mayor isn't so intent on getting the area back, but rather just throwing out words to make it seem like she is. The Police Chief on the other hand is getting ticked that the SPD has their hands tied by both the mayor and by city council.

Begs the question. Why did they need to "take" it. Aren't there plenty of crappy areas where vagrants and the like can create their own vagrant city? Hell the pics pretty much reflect day to day in the 200 million dollar a year drug den that is Skid Row Los Angeles.

The images are not something folks all over are saying "oh, soooo cool, looks like a problem solver." This mess was conceived by echo chamber idiots living in the way past, and the visuals are fully backfiring. Guns, trash, screaming, hoodies, signs, mentally ill and chaos. In fact, the visuals coming from the protests are simply horror filled top to bottom, yet the media are forced to cover it like it is the second coming of the new age of enlightenment. It's beautiful.

Fun factoid. A friend was friends with a social worker in Chicago who, in the 90's, used to remove cases off the books by buying folks a one way ticket to Skid Row in Los Angeles - personally. Not all is as it seems.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

I'd love to see the PD say FU to the mayor and just go in and take it back, but . . .

I'm glad I'll be dead in 10 years. I cannot believe what my eyes are seeing.

If the Police do what THE MAJORITY OF THE CITIZENS WANT, they can't go wrong. The mayor will be ejected from office before that police force will be defunded, or converted to meter maids.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Q4496

Jun 22 2020 20:34:16 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Digital warriors ready.
Surrender to None ['Digital Battleground'].
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q4497

Q4498

Breitbart

Q4499

Jun 22 2020 20:47:04 (EST) NEW
INFORMATION WARFARE.
Q

edit on 22-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Protection removed?

Excellent question.

Cheers

Another question. What is the POPE doing or conveying?

twitter.com...

At least have the decency to line up and come up to the pope so he doesn’t have to keep getting up after each shoe-lick.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

The connotation of washing feet is service. I have even seen husband-wife do this at their weddings as symbolism for mutually serving.

The connotation of kissing feet is worship:

“One of the Pharisees asked him to eat with him, and he went into the Pharisee's house and reclined at table. And behold, a woman of the city, who was a sinner, when she learned that he was reclining at table in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster flask of ointment, and standing behind him at his feet, weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head and kissed his feet and anointed them with the ointment. Now when the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, "If this man were a prophet, he would have known who and what sort of woman this is who is touching him, for she is a sinner."

Then turning toward the woman he said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for my feet, but she has wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. You gave me no kiss, but from the time I came in she has not ceased to kiss my feet. You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment. Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven—for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little." And he said to her, "Your sins are forgiven."”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭7:36-39, 44-48‬ ‭ESV‬‬
www.bible.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just write down what your witnessing. That should help.

Now Lincoln was torn down, they tried to tear down Jackson tonight. The great men, faults and all, built this country and pushed the idea the founders had of forming a more perfect Union. The DS has been working to bring us back to those who claim we are their property today. Those who can see it are going to have to say, I told you so. We are being listened to, the facts will win out. So, if we share them ahead of time people will pick up on it more easily. In 1984 the gov makes sure their facts win out and you are brainwashed into submission.

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: carewemust

qanon.pub...

And another new message.

EDITED TO ADD: I embarrassingly have to admit that I've never actually read all of 1984 before, but from the looks of it - I really don't need to. We're living it!

edit on 22-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I wonder if 4500 will be epic or blah?

Also I liked that when I first clickied on 4499 it showed a picture of Trump with "It's all going to be declassified"

Nice, but I guess we'll see.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Decode of Q4495

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: acb60b No.9707125 📁
Jun 22 2020 11:29:57 (EST) NEW
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Sound familiar?
Q

1) Timestamp of 11:29:57 is 30 mins and 3 secs before midnight = 33,
It is also a DIVERSE MIRROR because 29 = 2+9 = 11.
Time part of timestamp also sums to 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On.

2) Timestamp 2 Acronyms gives DF = Dianne Feinstein,

3) There is a SPURIOUS SPACE at the end of line 2:
"Sound familiar? "... could mean 2 days... or 2 parties?

4) Line Lengths to characters gives BP.

5) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 85... 8+5 = 13
b) Base+nums = 107... 10+7 = 17 = Q

6) Usual decodes link to:
Q85 MS13 Hit Squads & CIA

Q107 Obama Tweet and Go Order
This may refer to "The Hill" tweet today:

#BREAKING: Trump says Obama may have committed treason, refuses to elaborate on specific charges hill.cm...

Q458 Thank you all for your trust, faith, and patriotism. WE are privileged to serve you. Please PRAY for those who would lay down their lives to protect our FREEDOM. You are safe. God bless.

Q511 DEFCON STRINGER: does not refer to Defense r Condition w/ regards to prev post. Thought clear. Now crystal clear.

Q646 Apache Sig: APACHE.

Q1129 2x The Hill articles: Down She Goes…..

Q1157 Has POTUS made a statement found not to be true? Nothing stated should be discounted. Moving fast.

Q1629 Every Shooter has a "Therapist": Dream to reality.

Q1828 Q Names the Conspirators in Spygate / Russia Hoax

Q2329 UNITED WE STAND. STRONG TOGETHER. We are honored. ANONS are selfless, nameless, faceless, fameless, and FEARLESS. We are grateful.

Q2829 Maggie Haberman Got Dan Coats Info From Q Drop

Q2957 Matt Whitaker Played an Important Role as the Acting AG That Will Be Revealed Soon

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join