It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As a non American.. If Trump gets reëlected, is he then also the 46? Or does a second term not count?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Supposedly that’s when JFK Jr. is supposed to unveil himself as Q sometime around the 4th. My guess is that would also be when Trump announces his VP.

The cryptic 97’ “George” magazine cover seems has some telling information as well. Possibly in relation to all of this. I’m terrible with photos here or else I would have uploaded. I’m sure most of you have seen it...

-Mentions 2020
-Mentions HRC
-Has Mt. Rushmore photo on it
-Full moon as well

Guess what July 3rd is..... A full moon this year...

The second coming of the savior, the proverbial Son...

Which if it’s all biblical than he very well could be playing the role of the antichrist at that point....

Boom?

-Cogi

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
As a non American.. If Trump gets reëlected, is he then also the 46? Or does a second term not count?

If reelected, he will still be the 45th.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There's a million and one reason that governor's can't be charged with murder in a vague circumstance where the virus did the killing. They have qualified immunity, insurance for civil actions, no intent and complete lack of being the proximate cause of death.

At least in the USA...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zvezdar

yup.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Boom. You're the go-to guy on the Kennedys, in my book.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If the Dems are in complete disarray, the Republicans should be the ones to swap in another candidate, so Trump can come back again in 2024 for a 12 year stint.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Haha well thanks Flying Fox. I’m grasping at straws in the dark so please don’t put to much merit into my unhinged theories.

Ever since the canoe incident behind my house earlier this year the JFKs just keep popping up? Weird.

And in other news... Jeanne Kennedy, the last living sibling of JFK passed away today at the ripe old age of 94.

-Cogi

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
For the love of conversation and relevancy

edit on 6182020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

February 1997 issue - Outstanding Cogidubnus

The Bullet points and graphics are very timely - for 2020

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for the help MetalThunder!

Not all hero’s wear capes.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So, I take it you've all seen the thread talking about how ATS might soon shut down?

Can anybody recommend any other good discussion groups for Q?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Trump tweeted this parody video on May 16.

Parody, message, rally the troops, don't lose hope.?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

Time to take off the "victim" hat Mr. President, and rain down FIRE and FURY on the crooks.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Star

BUT

I disagree that Q is the opposition to DJT or the American people. This doesn't have the look of opposition to Trump to me or to the COTUS. It seems like it at least backs the concept of the COTUS. Even if it doesn't get us anywhere with the Perp walks and Justice for the 'untouchables' that Karma is literally screaming to happen IMO.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Wow, I sure wish you'd post more often. Thanks for weighing in on this issue.

I recently bought a new Subaru. Until then, I'd never noticed just how many people drive the same make, model and colour as mine. Funny how that works, eh?

I think Q is a high calibre psyop run by a clandestine faction of Trump's political opponents, maybe foreign.

Anyway, people should take the time to re-read what you wrote.

originally posted by: zvezdar
a reply to: CanadianMason

The 846 thing demonstrates observational bias; when you look for something you'll notice it a lot more, and as the brain is designed to recognise patterns will often "see" things that aren't there.

You could almost any time, date or similar number and come up with a bunch of random events that you could then connect together in some way. As soon as 846 started popping up on signs you had people connecting it to all sorts of events and trying to "decode" it.

I do wonder whether "Q" knows this and the whole "decode" thing is just a pattern establishment game to make it seem as though the drops are more sophisticated than they actually are. It's a great way of increasing people's engagement with the whole deal...and hence getting them invested in the Q movement.

Bernays figured that out decades ago, people are more invested if you can get them to put a little effort in. It's why packet cakes require you to crack an egg; the early packets just needed water, but weren't successful as it was too easy...adding the egg allows a person to invest in the process, and they feel happier with the outcome and hence buying the pre-mixed recipe.

If it was all laid out on a web-page or a document, it would be too easy and be passed over like millions of other pages/books. If you work for it...different story. I just wonder whose side "Q" is really on.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Are you thinking of the James Comey tweet of himself standing beneath Mount Rushmore? It was discussed as to whether it was cabal comms, from memory.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
FLASHBACK May 1, 2020
Trump to visit Mount Rushmore for fireworks display on July 3

President Trump will travel to Mount Rushmore in South Dakota on July 3 to watch a fireworks display.

Trump confirmed the visit during a radio interview Friday with conservative pundit and news aggregator Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent.

I got fireworks. For 20 years or something it hasn’t been allowed for environmental reasons, you believe that one? It’s all stone,” Trump said. “I got it approved, so I’m going to go there on July 3 and they’re gonna have the big fireworks.”

.... “I said, ‘Mr. President, you should come to South Dakota sometime. We have Mount Rushmore,'” Noem said. “And he goes, ‘Do you know it’s my dream to have my face on Mount Rushmore?'”

She added: “I started laughing. He wasn’t laughing, so he was totally serious.”

Asked last year whether his face should be on Mount Rushmore, Trump said: “If I answer that question, ‘Yes,’ I will end up with such bad publicity.”

LoL

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

There's a million and one reason that governor's can't be charged with murder in a vague circumstance where the virus did the killing. They have qualified immunity, insurance for civil actions, no intent and complete lack of being the proximate cause of death.

At least in the USA...

One would need clear evidence that they knew putting people in these homes would cause death yet deliberately ordered them placed there nevertheless. It would have to be an intentional death, not that "reckless" nonsense they get people on. One would need a motive to help explain why, also.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks for clarifying that Flying Fox!

It does raise the question though, does that mean they can legally get away with murder in the hypothetical case where there are recordings of them conspiring with WHO or NIH to deliberately increase the number of deaths in care homes and the NIH guidance to care homes then fulfils that conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

See my post directly above yours.

Edit: and directly below this, apparently.
edit on 18-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: FlyingFox

At least in the USA...

One would need clear evidence that they knew putting people in these homes would cause death yet deliberately ordered them placed there nevertheless. "I know people will die from this but let's do it anyway!"

It would have to be an intentional death, not that "reckless" nonsense they get people on. One would need a motive to help explain why, also.

Not sure why this posted like this but whatevs - the sentiment is correct.
edit on 18-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join