It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jun 17th
6 Q Posts, 8 POTUS tweets; of which 1 retweet and 0 self-retweets: 14 total

Q V18.04 20200617 to 4480 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v18.04 20200617 from QPost 3601 to 4480

Most linked posts in decodes:
7 Q4, Q16
6 Q1, Q3, Q12
5 Q44, Q115, Q1414
4 Q8, Q20, Q59, Q111, Q118, Q815, Q818, Q1914, Q2015, Q2018, Q2020, Q3215, Q3218
3 Q2, Q7, Q26, Q33, Q45, Q57, Q78, Q87, Q117, Q204, Q214, Q2016, Q2614, Q3114,

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Decode on penultimate tweet of Jun 17th at 23:10:12 :

Wacko John Bolton’s “exceedingly tedious”(New York Times) book is made up of lies & fake stories. Said all good about me, in print, until the day I fired him. A disgruntled boring fool who only wanted to go to war. Never had a clue, was ostracized & happily dumped. What a dope!

1) I want to concentrate on gematria for this one:
a) “exceedingly tedious” = 206
Jewish genatria equivalents: Tonight Tonight Tonight Tonight, Emmanuel jean michel Macron, a white horse, eclipse unveils, civil unrest
Simple gematria equivalents: information warfare, Mission Accomplished, Clinton Foundation, seventh trumpet, The Shocking Truth

b) lies & fake = 68
Jewish genatria equivalents: Korea, DARPA, Face Mask
Simple gematria equivalents: barack obama, Mohammad, Marduk

c) ostracized & happily = 207
Jewish genatria equivalents: Warrior of Light, One, Two, Three, GO, Deleting all Cannibals out of Existence.
Simple gematria equivalents: perfect information, The STORM is Coming, Its time to wake up, United States America

2) Other usual decodes point to:
Q1, Q68, Q86, Q160, Q207, Q410, Q1012, Q1110, Q1302, Q2310, Q3510, Q4120

edit on 18-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is our reward for rebuilding the Tower of Babble.

Cheers

Heh, ouch, that'll make you pause. Damn, now we're going to have to learn all new comms again.

2020 is off the charts with deplatforming, silencing, the Mask hypocrisy, social distancing, left wing groups rising, mass confusion, demoralization, war on ideology, culture war, erasing history, insurgency, etc., are we going to make it till Nov 3 and the day after.? Suddenly all those arrests we been waiting on for over 2 years don't seem to matter much anymore. What a mind trip it's been.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Much preferable versions EMN!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Its never going to end.

The half-brother of a black man found hanged in a Southern California park was killed by Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies Wednesday after they say he opened fire on them.

The shots were fired shortly after 4:30 p.m. in the Kern County community of Rosamond, just north of the Los Angeles County border in the Antelope Valley, Sheriff's Department officials said.

Detectives with the sheriff's Major Crimes Unit were tracking a man who was wanted for kidnapping, spousal assault and assault with a deadly weapon but when they tried to stop his car, he opened the door and began shooting, authorities said.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have to quote the Democrats here, only I'm not angry like they are...

"Why wasn't John Bolton willing to testify during Trump's impeachment hearing?"

Could it be because the claims he's making against President Trump are lies?

Q only mentioned Bolton 5 times, but he essentially said John Bolton was carrying out much needed "house cleaning" tasks.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Hey the green one was not listed.

My post to Pteridine on Magnesium I just noticed was a typo.

I did know Magnesium has an exothermic reaction and didn't catch my typo in time.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Replying to myself for context. There has been a whole string of young Korean stars dying/suiciding.

K-pop singer Yohan dies aged 28

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

National Institute of Mental Healthy and the clowns in america used prisoners in MK ULTRA research here in Lexington KY.

link

Not directly related to your post, just more info for those interested in Q and MK ULTRA.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Q4477 Can It Be Proven that D Govs in NY/NJ/CA/PA/MI Deliberately Increased COVID-19 Death Counts?
links to
Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

ETA - I'm wondering if MAGA has alternate meanings... for example MISSION ACCOMPLISHED GEORGIA?

Here in Michigan there is a BIG lack of Transparency going on .....
Steve Scalise demands answers from Dem governors over 'heartbreaking' COVID-19 nursing home deaths

Scalise sent a letter to five governors asking them to explain why they ignored protocols. He told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday that five states “for whatever reason” chose to contradict The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines for long-term care facilities or nursing homes, which he said “ended up killing thousands of nursing homes patients unnecessarily.”

WDIV - DETROIT - Michigan Gov. Whitmer admits flaws in controversial COVID-19 nursing home policy
Policy put positive, negative COVID-19 patients together in nursing homes

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has admitted there are flaws in her controversial plan to put positive and negative coronavirus (COVID-19) patients together in the same nursing homes.

The plan is still in action, though, putting people vulnerable to infection at risk.

Nursing home residents account for 34% of Michigan's COVID-19-related deaths

edit on 6182020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The impeachment was rushed.
They had a good chance of forcing Bolton to testify via time-consuming appeals.
Tremendous pressure + blind rush = mistake.

Remember the "perfect call" Ukraine transcript.
No one expected POTUS to release it...
Their narrative blew up just before testimony started.

POTUS knows book reviewers have illegally leaked "juicy" details.
Must fight hard to keep the "incompetent" Bolton from testifying.
Then tactically "lose appeal" when the timing is right.

The reviewers are legally obliged to keep this book confidential.
Sessions publicly set up a task force to warn & catch leakers.
Truth, lies, or even a fake draft... who know, but a book is not under oath.

The stage must be set.
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Allow them to ask the questions.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

Nice info image. Someone mentioned magnesium. I thought maybe Elon was prototyping another rocket.😎

SpaceX Starship is Now "Top Priority" says Elon Musk:

Beam me up Elon before the Leftists take over Earth.

You 1st. I see how those beam ups worked when the Starship Enterprise was new.... Don't be the only one wearing a red shirt besides Kirk and Spock too.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's part of how they win - they attack on so many fronts that people like us get exhausted, lose track, make mistakes, stop paying attention (I know I have), let the babies have their bottles.

I'd been letting libs run wild for years because for the most part they've left me alone. Until this mask nonsense, where they've found a way to force compliance from everyone. Now we're paying the price for not fighting back the whole time. I trace the mask / six foot rule to the "settled science" of globalhoax warming. We let them get away with proving their point by "consensus" and bullying rather than science. Now that's the same method they're using to force masks and shutting businesses down. There's no science behind it - that's clear to pretty much everyone at this point. But there's a "consensus" that "it makes people feel safe" so we're all forced to do it.

And they don't get exhuasted because they have groups of people dedicated to one task only; whereas we have to defend on all fronts.

Case in point: The people who are making us wear masks are not the same people who are saying it's okay to not wear a mask if you're at a BLM riot (generally speaking, I'm sure Karen can point out exceptions). So we're defending having to wear a mask, and also having to argue why are exceptions allowed.

Look back over the years at liberal hypocrisy and you'll see so many examples where it's one group of people trying to jam a liberal policy down our throats, and another breaking it for their own benefit.

/rantoff

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
ATS heading for darkness

Damn.

What a timeline.

so it’s Twitter or the Chan’s..... I suppose

Kinda feels like losing AOL and that “you’ve got mail” voice all over again.

Guess y’all that can download the thread download rel posts have a goldmine of info that eventually might just disappear!

And zerohedge just yesterday started heavy censoring - for the first time ever I had a post deleted and won a 24 hour ban - for posting the lyrics to "Colored Spade" a song from the Grammy and Tony award winning musical "Hair" in response to the aunt jemimah news. Not even my words, but from a well-known song. And I didn't just post them - I put them in a quote box and gave clear attribution.

Other posters were making comments about their posts being censored, first time I've ever seen that over there.
edit on 18-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The original charging complaint reported 8 minutes and 46 seconds. It was a technical miscalculation of the actual timestamps of video footage, later corrected to 7 minutes and 46 seconds. However, despite how things progressed, the "peaceful terrorists" seized on 8:46 to stage "die-ins" accross the country. At that point, the 1 minute error was not widely known; and, they had already made their signs and websites. A reporter for AP apparently noticed the discrepancy and, on the day after the incident, contacted the prosecutor's office for clarification. It took a while but, eventually the error was confirmed to be a real mistake.

Furthermore, if Deep State had some reason to push 846, you'd think they would have been more consistent. It was almost never specific before those "die-ins" started. Until then, it was usually "nearly nine minutes" (Dems/Pelosi on their knees), or "eight minutes" (Rev. Al Sharpton).

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, I see the following scenario playing out re Nursing homes:

a) Steve Scalise has sent the letter to the 5 governors demanding explanation on nursing home death numbers due to coronavirus,

Do something quick or we're going to the chair!

b) The governors don't want to be charged with murder so release new statistics with the message :"These nursing homes can't count, the actual death count during the coronavirus period was not X but X/100 - they made a simple statistical calculation error; they're not supposed to be mathematicians!",

Phew, escaped the chair and blamed someone else

c) Q Anons realise that deaths are a matter of public record so crowd source checking the state death registers; 1 pays $30 dollars to get the dataset and passes the excel file to a 5 anons to filter by cause=coronavirus and place=nursing home. They cross check results:
i) The deaths WERE X
Anons Are The News Now. The public learns to cross check public records. The Governors get the chair
ii) The deaths were X/100
Anons Are The News Now. Society opens up as death rate is much lower than seasonal flu. Governors indicted for false testimony on public records. MSM indicted for deliberately mis-reporting easily checkable facts

d) ATS motto becomes national catchphrase - DENY IGNORANCE

ETA - I did a quick dig to find death statistics in New York:
a) Their website makes it difficult to find the statistics and the latest summary available without paying is 3yrs old,
b) Just to put BLACK LIVES MATTER into context; in 2017 in New York State 5 times as many White people died as Black/Hispanic:
Death Summary Information by Race/Ethnicity New York State - 2017

In the age range 10 to 34 (more likely to be violence than general health):
White=2947, Black=917, Hispanic=766.
edit on 18-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The 846 thing demonstrates observational bias; when you look for something you'll notice it a lot more, and as the brain is designed to recognise patterns will often "see" things that aren't there.

You could almost any time, date or similar number and come up with a bunch of random events that you could then connect together in some way. As soon as 846 started popping up on signs you had people connecting it to all sorts of events and trying to "decode" it.

I do wonder whether "Q" knows this and the whole "decode" thing is just a pattern establishment game to make it seem as though the drops are more sophisticated than they actually are. It's a great way of increasing people's engagement with the whole deal...and hence getting them invested in the Q movement.

Bernays figured that out decades ago, people are more invested if you can get them to put a little effort in. It's why packet cakes require you to crack an egg; the early packets just needed water, but weren't successful as it was too easy...adding the egg allows a person to invest in the process, and they feel happier with the outcome and hence buying the pre-mixed recipe.

If it was all laid out on a web-page or a document, it would be too easy and be passed over like millions of other pages/books. If you work for it...different story. I just wonder whose side "Q" is really on.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And they want YOU/US to Vote by MAIL ??????????? LoL

Indiana Families, advocates and lawmakers in disbelief at state's claim it doesn't have nursing home documents - June 12, 2020

Since mid-April, Call 6 Investigates has requested the state provide data showing where people are dying in Indiana nursing homes and where the COVID-19 outbreaks are happening.

The state denied those requests, citing “privacy reasons,” even though RTV6 has never asked for patient information.On May 4, Call 6 Investigates Kara Kenney filed a formal complaint against the state with the Indiana Public Access Counselor Luke Britt.

“We believe the public and taxpayers deserve to know this information as soon as possible,” wrote Kenney in the formal complaint.

Lackluster nursing home inspections added to COVID-19 deaths June 12, 2020

Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services data reported 95,515 confirmed COVID-19 cases in nursing homes and 31,782 total deaths, or 33%, as of May 31. According to Kaiser Family Foundation data, more than 50% of COVID-19 deaths in 27 states occurred in long-term care facilities, with the highest at 85% in Pennsylvania.....
Currently, states receive $397 million for oversight surveys and for certifying Medicare and Medicaid providers and suppliers, which includes nursing homes. By law, every nursing home facility receiving funding must submit to an on-site evaluation to ensure it is following federal standards. In early March, CMS asked state surveyors to focus on infection control with additional guidance and protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Disturbingly, CMS found survey compliance ranged from 11% to 100%, with a national average of 54%. For example, Colorado, Nevada, North Dakota, and Wyoming have surveyed all nursing homes. West Virginia has surveyed the lowest at 11.4%, followed by Idaho at 13.4%, and Virginia at 15%..

I could go on ... but there is no making an excuse - These EVIL "people?" need to be shown the LIGHT

edit on 6182020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Isn't there a TV series about this? I think it's called Fear The Voting Dead or something...

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join