It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitmer extends Stay At Home order until June 12th.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
a reply to: Arnie123

We aren't trying to wait until 2022 to get her ass out of the chair. She got elected in 2018. I remember because I was working at a Mexican cantina at the time. I cursed, loudly, when she won. The illegals were PISSED at me! Almost got into a fight with one when he got all confrontational after I erupted in applause at the Senate being Red. Told him to ride the Blue Wave back to Honduras if he didn't like it!

Point of story; there are illegal hotspots in Southeast Michigan, specifically in the Ann Arbor area (I'm in Ypsilanti, 4 miles down the road from that cesspool.
Between them, the university progressives, and Islamic Dearborne... no one on this site from Michigan votes blue.

Do we vote twice? Your yelling at the wrong people. These strongholds are the blue in an otherwise Red State.

I'm wondering now if she's doing this to try to make sure the recall petition doesn't get enough signatures.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: HalWesten

Icing on the cake is that she opened the counties where shell be vacationing.

So she is vacationing during a natural disaster? Did she forget about all of those homeless people from that damn breaking?

Wow!!!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: JinMI

Icing on the cake is that she opened the counties where shell be vacationing.

So she is vacationing during a natural disaster? Did she forget about all of those homeless people from that damn breaking?

Wow!!!

Of course, why not? She's the queen, you know!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

(post by WorldUnderCeej removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Based on my recent ATS reading, this Whitmer seems to have lost it. Some kind of a power trip or something...

Refuse to obey her. I would.

edit on 22-5-2020 by Finspiracy because: I made a typo, sorry

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The DOJ is considering taking steps to FORCE these states run by nut-jobs, to re-open.

For example, Today, the Department of Justice sided with the Plaintiff against mobster-governor JB Pritzker, of Illinois.

www.npr.org...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Soup there is the rush hour traffic sparse
in Texas...naw rush hour is 80 percentile....came back from zero

Ok...I gotta ask...WTF does that mean ?

I mean seriously folks, did anybody get that ?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Soup there is the rush hour traffic sparse
in Texas...naw rush hour is 80 percentile....came back from zero

Ok...I gotta ask...WTF does that mean ?

I mean seriously folks, did anybody get that ?

The traffic in Texas had been sparse but now with reopening the traffic feels like rush hour 80% of the time

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

A week before June 12th, Whitler will extend the SAH order for 3 more weeks.

All Democrat governed states will do their damnedest to keep their states closed until Election Day November 2020.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

You have a PM, WUC

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I really don't understand all the whining and moaning. If so many poeople are against this, just go about life. If the 20:1 ratio is even closely indicative of the public's attitude toward her and her despotic practices, then enough people could just start life back up in the state and what would they do? They don't have enough cops and enough jails to handle everybody.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Pretty obvious, at this point; this woman is going to push it as far as she possibly can get away with!

Amazing!!

She's testing the edges of the public patience...intentionally.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wait, I thought Trump was the dictator!?!?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I really do feel for the people of Michigan, here in Texas, things are opening up, today was increased to 50% capacity of establishmenta, mask are optional but requested via courtesy.
People still visit the food bank, but they also receive the supplimental covid assistance payouts, including any unemployment, in other words, those in need are experience a surplus in their lives during a pandemic.

It all ends on July 31st, depending on the situation.

People need to get back to work and mental health is also at stake with the stay at home orders.

Eventually, Michigan will pop, we will see what becomes of it.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hopefully she will not be reelected as she is treating the people of her state as children who should be punished for not blindingly accepting her decisions.

But then you liberal states voted for over reaching Goverment and now see it sucks, so as she destroys a good chunk of the businesses in her state all I can say is you PICKED HER!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I really don't understand all the whining and moaning. If so many poeople are against this, just go about life. If the 20:1 ratio is even closely indicative of the public's attitude toward her and her despotic practices, then enough people could just start life back up in the state and what would they do? They don't have enough cops and enough jails to handle everybody.

A lot of people here are ignoring her, that's not the point. It's not whining and moaning, it's the fact that she's overstepping her legal authority and it takes far too much time to go through the courts to save a lot of businesses that will or have tanked. Between her actions and the recent flood, plus a forest fire up north that fortunately didn't burn very long, it's pretty tense here right now. I understand other areas of the country are having similar issues so we're not alone, but it's new territory for this generation and we're trying to navigate our way through it without turning it violent.

The poll I saw earlier that shows a 60+ percent approval of her was a survey of a whopping 600 people. That's statistically irrelevant when the state has almost ten million people. They probably called 600 of her donors.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Hopefully she will not be reelected as she is treating the people of her state as children who should be punished for not blindingly accepting her decisions.

But then you liberal states voted for over reaching Goverment and now see it sucks, so as she destroys a good chunk of the businesses in her state all I can say is you PICKED HER!

No. Those of us complaining about her DID NOT vote for her and we do NOT have to tolerate it when she's obviously violating laws. If not the letter, the spirit. So understand that we are working to make sure she doesn't succeed further if possible. We're pushing our legislators to go after her, and honestly some of them are doing it because she's ignoring them too, saying she doesn't have to include them in her decisions. I have never seen anyone in our state do this in the past. Ever. She is 100% hell-bent on controlling what we do and when we do it, with zero regard for the separation of powers and the job our legislators have and are required to do. She tried giving a contract to a software firm to develop tracking software without a bid process. They were her supporters and she pulled the contract when it was exposed. That is just one example of her dictator-like mindset, bypassing all the laws she can get away with in order to get her way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join