It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus conspiracy theory - let's get the claims straight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

7) Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has started his own coronavirus task force to contradict the findings of the official White House Coronavirus Task Force and save the day for Orange Man and the Republicans in the upcoming elections.

This political stuff can get a bit touchy at times. What's this orange man stuff? do you have TDS? All I know about Israel is FUBAR. Things seam to be bit quieter there in more recent times, I don't know if things are getting better or censorship getting stronger. The vibe is Kushner is doing more good than bad there. Trump shutting done ISIS seams to have helped reduce some conflict in the region. Opium does have some effective treatment of pain, another thread...

If you where president who would you trust? This covid mess is complex.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
RE: The U.S. Covid-19 "Crisis".

Read each line, pause, think.

Read/Pause/Think: qmap.pub...

If it makes sense to you, you are AWAKE.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Not sure if you're being sarcastic. I don't think this is all a conspiracy against trump. The world does not revolve around orange man.

If trump doesn't trust his medical team than it's up to him and his administration to find the brightest scientists and doctors that can and will make a positive impact against the coronavirus.

The conspiracy theories are contradicting themselves, on one hand anyone that dies is being labeled as covid on the other hand they are being killed because of lack of Trump's wonder drug.

Take the lockdown away without the proper measures in place i.e. widespread testing, contact tracing, proven medicine etc etc. and hospitals will be overrun with cases imo. Just wait til next winter anyone with as much as a sneeze will be in the emergency room overwhelming the health care industry.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
And for the rest of the world....?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I just dipped my 5G iPhone in hydroxychloroquine, I'll never get the 'Vid.

Now excuse me, it's Beer:30 here on the east coast, time for a vitamin C and zinc quarantini.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: summer5
Joe rogan had a recent podcast with a dude who had it and he said the exact same thing.

Ventilators make your body stop fighting because the machine does the work for you.

And before anyone says it, yes. You should absolutely take all your medical advice from strangers on the Internet

Yes. I've heard personally from Dr.'s and nurses that the vent has done much more harm than good. Once vented the outcome is not good.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Malaria , and later on Treating Viral Infections .

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , you pretty much Covered it All Except the Part of........Bill Gates , Merchant of Death

Dr. Fauci , his Well Paid Beetch

The U.N. and it's Globalist Agenda .

Bribed Dems and Reps in the Senate and the House .

Corrupt Govs of 12 Blue Leaning States .

All Funded by George Soros Money .

Ah , Did I Miss Anything THERE > ? ..........)

Just one thing....they have for Centuries been using "One Bug to Rule Them All"...its a Pleomorphic Bacteria, they are now busted.Its over .Someone weaponised it and screwed up thankfully. It has already been stopped. If we had Global Broadcast in realtime of only one single channel or message we could teach people Globally the hundreds of effective methods of Proactively cleaning out their bad gut bacteria which is exactly what Covid is... we could teach them all at once that this little bug that gets into our gut through our foodchain is called "Pleomorphic" because it can change its shape and size and travel from the gut to the bloodstream to the whole body because it can take a shape and form that allows full body logistics....it can exist in the belly the blood the body and the brain in different forms in a worst case scenario simultaneously ....but it will always have the same DNA signature.This is why antibodies containing the same genetic fingerprint will be found in all areas of the body but in different shapes sizes and forms....bacterial sized ---viral sized-and fungal sized.

Covid is existing in and being transmitted in an "activated" "morphing" viral sizedbacterial form that has gone from the gut form to the viral size form that can flood into the bloodstream from the belly enmasse.

We "catch" this viral sized bacteria by fluidic contact or by manual transmission of the viral sized bacterial "dust" that is left ALIVE when the fluidic conduit dries up and drops it down out of the air. into our mucous membranes...

Once its in us(Covid /Pleomorphic bacteria in viral sized form] it travels to its Insitu relatives (Pleomorphic/Bad Gut Bacteria]that are quietly infesting your stomach an it "triggers them" to all FLOOD ENMASSE into your bloodstream .

If you simply kill the bad gut bactreria/parasites in your belly then you deprive the enemy of troops.....then all Covid can ever be to you is the annoying cold it starts out as.

There is no immunity..immunity is no parasites or bacteria in your body.

You can catch it more than once but as long as your parasitic/Bacterial load is low you will only experience colds.

However...if you "look healthy" or not you could be carrying a large potentially life
threatenng parasite/Bacteria load in your belly....by the same Template a "sick looking" person might have a very very low Parasitic/Bacterial load Insitu and not even suffer a cold just a 24 hour attack they might not even notice .

Malaria is catalysed by a Parasitic infection...this is recently revealed research.... this is why the same medicine will work for Malaria and Covid….both are Parasitic/Bacterial based problems.

THOUSANDS of things will kill insitu Parasites/Bacteria and they are ALL FOOD OR PLANT BASED....they all work to differing levels and over different timelines....any of these MUST BE EATEN BY PEOPLE ASAP.....because these Food/Plant based remedies and medicines NOT VACCINES...will Pro-Actively exclude you from Covid-19s Dancecard.

This timely tidbit has been brought to you by The High Command.

edit on 15-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You're all out of whack and have given nothing but the Fox News conspiracy that has been debunked already.

The conspiracy is way beyond Trump, it always has been and he is an integral part of it not a victim of it.

Your conspiracy chops are not close to the truth with all that Trump crap.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just dipped my 5G iPhone in hydroxychloroquine, I'll never get the 'Vid.

Now excuse me, it's Beer:30 here on the east coast, time for a vitamin C and zinc quarantini.

Is that a masonic thing?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I heard a new one today that COVID is nothing but a vitamin D deficiency.

It leads to a rapid depletion of the VitaminD stores faster than the body can replace it....similar in form an d function and causality to Ebola being remediated by supplements of VitaminC delivered in great enough bioavailable volumes to outpace the "drain".....then the auto-immune system gets the puck/ ball/momentum back.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
The left should beat him like the red headed step child that he is. Any reason what so ever will do.
That's the conspiracy as far as trump is concerned.
trump is not a doctor.
The first time i read about hydroxychloroquie was on elon musks twitter acount.
elon is also not a doctor.

But.....heil greta thunberg

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I heard that its some kind of weaponized airborne aids.

The other fave of mine is that its Mother Nature getting even with us because shes pissed off about GMOs and pollution.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

It might sound crazy but I would not completely rule out mother nature thinning out the herd. Human nature has its ways of thinning out the herd as well.
edit on 16-5-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: infolurker
Actual, real clinical studies. With double blinds and randomization and stuff.
www.clinicaltrials.gov...

Since all studies, even (especially?) the so called 'gold standard' studies, can be constructed so as to produce the results desired (show efficacy - or non-efficacy - or increased risk of death).

Sorry, there is far too much shenanigans that go on in these 'studies', which makes them not much of nothin'.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You don't know what double blinding is?
Randomized trials?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Can you give an example of how such a study could be designed to produce a desired result?

edit on 5/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Middle Class is being reset, pruned and corralled 😷

Got rid of altogether.........leaving the Haves - and the Have nots

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Randomized trials?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Can you give an example of how such a study could be designed to produce a desired result?

I can.

www.lifesitenews.com...

There is another evidence based way Covid could have double binding characteristics….that has little to do with Human intervention...this aspect of the Pleomorphic Bacteria we are dealing with is naturally inherant but COULD HAVE BEEN TWEAKED......the fact its there is not evidence of anything unless we do a comparative study of the naturally occurring 2x binding process and a possibly weaponised 2x binding process....to do this ALL THE Truths people do not expect must come out. Like The Great Virus Lie.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Randomized trials?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

a) Intentionally using too low of a dose (this is how they 'show' that Vitamin C doesn't work).

b) Leaving out one or more essential ingredients (like the tests of hydroxychloraquine, leaving out the Zinc).

I don't have a link, but I read reference to some vaxx studies where the so-called 'placebo' was not pure saline, it was the vaxx, minus the so-called 'active ingredient' - meaning, it still have all of the toxic chemicals (adjuvants, etc) in it, so not a true placebo.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: scrounger

when they claimed it didnt work due to studies I looked it right up the VA study is the ONLY ONE that is used to prove it doesnt work/ has no value .

Go do a search again you will find several studies from around the world that show that it not only doesn't work the patients also get worse on it.

In fact every time I see someone post a link claiming there is a study that proves it works it wasn't a study. Like one yesterday claiming a doctor from texas has a 100% success rate with everyone they treated with hydroxychloroquine. It wasn't a study. It was a claim and it didn't even say how many people were treated.

Here is a link to an article of the study that started the hydroxychloroquine claimed success
link

There are several studies ongoing into hydroxychloroquine. Actual studies with double blinds and placebos that may show that it works. They may show that it doesn't. Whatever they show it will be far more solid than the info that we have had.

actually I did do (and did it again AFTER YOUR REQUEST ) .

guess what I found.. I bet you know (or if you didnt because you didnt want to know THE TRUTH).

only two studies popped up stating it was worthless.

one is the much used by your side , anti trump, and pro police state tactics is STILL the much (as I pointed out fact for fact) fact lacking/ anti study to be by any standard WORTHLESS VA STUDY.

guess what was the second... FROM CHINA.

you REALLY WANT to hold a china study as fact to justify your claim it is TOTALLY WORTHLESS case closed?

now to be fair and factual NO STUDY has shown ITS A CURE IN ANY WAY.
None has shown it IS CONFIRMED as a treatment.

but most show though ACTUAL GOOD RESULTS that at least IN MORE THAN A FEW CASES it was effective .
With as more STUDY being done there is indications (key word INDICATIONS) it COULD (again COULD) be a treatment for covid19.

just trying to determine how , when, on who and how much to gain as many positive (AKA SURVIVAL/ TREATMENT) results as possible...

what actually shocks me is people try to continue to say trump is pushing a cure (he didnt), he pushing a guaranteed treatment (he was saying a POSSIBILITY and worth further study), or that it is totally worthless and as deadly if not more than the virus itself.

When looking at the ACTUAL FACTS clearly disproves this and other things used to justify the police state actions being taken, proposed, and continued.

scrounger

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join