It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus conspiracy theory - let's get the claims straight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
We need to get the details of the coronavirus/COVID-19 conspiracy theory correct if we want to prove that the pandemic is a fraud. These are the presumed facts of the conspiracy as I understand them:

1) Hydroxychloroquine works within 8 to 12 hours to cure patients of coronavirus, but that fact is being suppressed to make Orange Man look bad.
2) The media and big pharma are promoting Remdesivir instead of hydroxychloroquine not because it works (it doesn't), but because Remdesivir is much more expensive than hydroxychloroquine which means billions of dollars in profits for big pharma and consequently also for the media because big pharma buys big media ads. Big pharma and big media also want to make Orange Man look bad, so it's a two-for-one deal.
3) People with COVID-19 are intentionally being allowed to die by the tens of thousands by being deprived of hydroxychloroquine just to make Orange Man look bad and cause him to lose the upcoming election in November.
4) Every American who has died recently or who dies henceforth, regardless of cause, is labeled as a COVID-19 death. (Get hit by a bus? You just died of COVID-19!)
5) The lockdown is totally unnecessary and is only being done to drive down the economy and take away Orange Man's biggest bragging point for reelection.
6) Fauci, Birx, and the rest of the medical establishment in the White House Coronavirus Task Force are in cahoots with the Deep State and are working to subvert and sabotage Trump with their bad information and advice, which they know to be false.
7) Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has started his own coronavirus task force to contradict the findings of the official White House Coronavirus Task Force and save the day for Orange Man and the Republicans in the upcoming elections.
8) Wearing masks actually causes illness. Quack pharma knows this, but they push mask-wearing anyway to increase the numbers of sick people to make Orange Man look bad.
9) Bill Gates is in this. He's pushing vaccines, which will also line the pockets of big pharma and--you guessed it--actually make people sicker. Gates is allegedly creating diseases by genetically engineering the viruses that cause them and then releasing them on the public. Then he is funding the creation of vaccines for the viruses. These vaccines 1) don't work, 2) actually make people sick, 3) also cause decreased sperm count in men, which, along with the afore mentioned points, helps to solve the perceived problem of overpopulation. Like all members of the elite, Bill Gates believes in population control.
10) The governments of China, France, and Brazil also want Orange Man out of the White House. That's why they faked studies which indicate that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine delivered poor results in patients who were hospitalized with COVID-19:

"Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine ‘largely failed’ to improve coronavirus patient survival rates in early, small studies" -- geneticliteracyproject.org... l-rates-in-early-small-studies/?fbclid=IwAR2ow9jnlJpjwZblRTMQxwi86kJydFv0BJOW2-Py5mXRQhl2fbwdCda6ZKY

Studies in China, France and Brazil report that these drugs have "largely failed to deliver improvements on other key measures when evaluated in rigorous research studies. In research done in France, hydroxychloroquine reduced neither deaths nor admissions to intensive care units among patients who received it. In a study conducted in China and another in Brazil, the two drugs failed to help patients clear the coronavirus faster."

Is the above correct? What did I miss?
edit on 14-5-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

No , you pretty much Covered it All Except the Part of........Bill Gates , Merchant of Death

Dr. Fauci , his Well Paid Beetch

The U.N. and it's Globalist Agenda .

Bribed Dems and Reps in the Senate and the House .

Corrupt Govs of 12 Blue Leaning States .

All Funded by George Soros Money .

Ah , Did I Miss Anything THERE > ? ..........)

edit on 14-5-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Where is the conspiracy, the first three are just facts. The fourth is an overkill, the guy has to cough in the presence of someone before he gets classified as covid.

The last snip about the China, France, and Brazil reports are based off of really bad interpretations of what was being tested there. I read those studies, and it seems those studies were doomed to produce some negative results because of how they did the studies. The upcoming NIH study should be better, it has started all ready, runs for seven days and then a twenty three day follow up will occur. Then in about seven months the results will be released as to it's effectiveness from what I have read. So why does it take seven months to type info into a computer, that will be too late if the med is considered a success by the proper studies. I guess they want it released after the election so Trump does not get recognition before November.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The left should beat him like the red headed step child that he is. Any reason what so ever will do.
That's the conspiracy as far as trump is concerned.
trump is not a doctor.
The first time i read about hydroxychloroquie was on elon musks twitter acount.
elon is also not a doctor.
edit on 0000005091159America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The claim that they are withholding a cure for political reasons I cannot believe.

Trump didn't invent hydroxi.....

Trump has no medical experience, no pandemic experience etc. His opinion is worthless.

If hydroxi... Does work?
He didn't figure it out so any blame or praise doesn't belong to him.

I like Trump, I think he handled it better than the alternatives would have and I hope he gets another 4. However he gets far too much credit and also far too much discredit.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Hmm....Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955 . You Live in a Cave Maybe > ?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm....Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955 . You Live in a Cave Maybe > ?

no, I just never heard of it before. I am also not a doctor, but i am a red headed step child.
edit on 0000005092259America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hmm... My Condolences ..........

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , you pretty much Covered it All Except the Part of........Bill Gates , Merchant of Death

Dr. Fauci , his Well Paid Beetch

The U.N. and it's Globalist Agenda .

Bribed Dems and Reps in the Senate and the House .

Corrupt Govs of 12 Blue Leaning States .

All Funded by George Soros Money .

Ah , Did I Miss Anything THERE > ? ..........)

In my humble opinion, you should have added this one little thing at the end of your post.

/thread

Then it would have been perfect.

edit on 14-5-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yes , I did seem to miss the Pièce de résistance there , but I could go on . After All , this Is a Conspiracy Site , eh ? ......) .....

edit on 14-5-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Well, 1 & 2 are correct and not conspiracy theories but factual.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Conclusion
Despite its small sample size our survey shows that hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with viral load reduction/disappearance in COVID-19 patients and its effect is reinforced by azithromycin.

www.news-medical.net...

The current study
A small pilot study on 20 cases showed a 100% resolution with hydroxychloroquine 600 mg per day. On day 6, the viral carriage was reduced, and nasopharyngeal swabs were negative in 70% of cases, in contrast to 12.5%.

The viral load in the nasopharynx reduced rapidly as per qPCR, with 83% and 93% of patients having a negative swab by day seven and day eight, respectively. The number of contagious patients was two by ten days, and zero by day 12, but had declined markedly by day 6.

In over 97% of patients, respiratory swabs proved negative on culture by day 5. Only two cultures were still positive after day 5, one by day 8 and none by day 9.

The researchers point to the rapid symptomatic improvement, with the parallel reduction in viral DNA load, both by PCR and by culture, as evidence for the potential of these drugs to produce a favorable outcome.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Combine one and two. Combine three and four.

Five and six? Possibly, but why are all these other countries shutting down? Just to make Orange Man look bad? I not feeling either one too much.

Seven, highly probably.

Eight? Might be a lie just for the same purpose, Orange Man Bad.

Nine. Anyone who claims they can develop a safe and effective vaccine for this virus, must have some already for HIV, herpes and the common cold. So, yeah, I can believe this one.

Ten. Hadn't looked into this one yet, but it sounds about right to me.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The Middle Class is being reset, pruned and corralled 😷

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I know one person who died after being diagnosed very early into this "outbreak". He was a young man in his early 30s. He and his family were diagnosed positive. He had a wife and 2 small babies, both under 3. The children had a runny nose and a slight fever. Dad was having trouble catching his breath and was told to go to the hospital for breathing treatments. Once there after a few hours he suddenly needed to be vented, they were being "pro-active" so the virus didn't get out of hand. Well, 3 weeks later he died. Once on the vent they couldn't get him off without issues. Eventually, he started retaining fluids and he went into cardiac arrest. It wasn't the virus that killed him it was the damn protocol to be put on a vent. Needless deaths. No advocate. No family with you. So unnecessary.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955 .

For treatment of what?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5
Joe rogan had a recent podcast with a dude who had it and he said the exact same thing.

Ventilators make your body stop fighting because the machine does the work for you.

And before anyone says it, yes. You should absolutely take all your medical advice from strangers on the Internet

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons - Hydroxychloroquine Has about 90 Percent Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients

aapsonline.org...

In a letter to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) presents a frequently updated table of studies that report results of treating COVID-19 with the anti-malaria drugs chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

To date, the total number of reported patients treated with HCQ, with or without zinc and the widely used antibiotic azithromycin, is 2,333, writes AAPS, in observational data from China, France, South Korea, Algeria, and the U.S. Of these, 2,137 or 91.6 percent improved clinically. There were 63 deaths, all but 11 in a single retrospective report from the Veterans Administration where the patients were severely ill.

The antiviral properties of these drugs have been studied since 2003. Particularly when combined with zinc, they hinder viral entry into cells and inhibit replication. They may also prevent overreaction by the immune system, which causes the cytokine storm responsible for much of the damage in severe cases, explains AAPS. HCQ is often very helpful in treating autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

Additional benefits shown in some studies, AAPS states, is to decrease the number of days when a patient is contagious, reduce the need for ventilators, and shorten the time to clinical recovery.

Peer-reviewed studies published from January through April 20, 2020, provide clear and convincing evidence that HCQ may be beneficial in COVID-19, especially when used early, states AAPS.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Tell me.
Are those studies randomized and double blinded. Because if not, they ain't much of nothin'.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I will take the recommendation and testimonials of hundreds of doctors all over the world that say this works over a few pharmaceutical company stooges touting Remdesivir.

Speaking of which, why do you think there aren't any studies? Nobody is going to make any money off HCQ that is why.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

why do you think there aren't any studies?

I'm pretty sure there are.
Actual, real clinical studies. With double blinds and randomization and stuff.
www.clinicaltrials.gov...

What do you think about that non-randomized and not-blinded study of VA hospitals? The one that said there seem to be very real risks? Should it be ignored?

edit on 5/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join