It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell Phone Data Records Shows Shutdown of Wuhan Virology Lab in October

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Love it when technology tracking is used against those who want to track others. So, it appears using cell phone data that we can determine the Wuhan lab has something going on in October. Not surprising of course and there is an effort to undermine the findings to exonerate China. I am adding the NBC link at the bottom as well. Note that NBC is reporting "skepticism" that there is no direct evidence that the lab was closed down other than the cell phone data but never calls the cell phone data into question as false.

They are attempting to cover China on that.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -video/

Bartiromo broke news this morning that cell phone records show there was a shutdown at the Wuhan Virology Lab in October of 2019.

Cell phone data suggests the roads around the Wuhan lab was shut down for a number of days in October.
This was around the same time of the expected viral release.

Senator Cotton also added there is no doubt the Chinese Communist Party officials were pressuring the W.H.O on communications around the virus.

www.nbcnews.com...

The report — obtained by the London-based NBC News Verification Unit — says there was no cellphone activity in a high-security portion of the Wuhan Institute of Virology from Oct. 7 through Oct. 24, 2019, and that there may have been a "hazardous event" sometime between Oct. 6 and Oct. 11.

+4 more 
posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ummmm, WOW! That was the SAME month Event 201 went down.

+9 more 
posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

All we need to do now is look at satellite imaging of the Wuhan bioweapons lab during the month of October to see if there is any correlating evidence.

Look to see if employee parking lots are empty, or if entrances to the property were sectioned off, also things like deployment of military vehicles to contain the area, and look for the presence of chemical/hazmat teams and their vehicles in and around the lab.

The truth is out there.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Even if it’s exposed that China released this, then tried to hide it. What next? WWIII?

If we find out the truth — its a catch 22.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I made a post on one of the early threads about this virus way back when it first started to be in issue on this forum that using simple math based on what we knew about its incubation cycle, it was highly probable that it started circulating in China as far back as early November or even into October.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

All we need to do now is look at satellite imaging of the Wuhan bioweapons lab during the month of October to see if there is any correlating evidence.

Where would one go to find such information?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Good idea and just maybe if shown even the cell phone data is true its evidence enough to conclude the virus was accidentally released from a lab .

So what now just what do you think will happen ? the Us or any other country will confront china ?
Because if you believe that I have beach front property for sale in AZ . No Government can admit ANY governments failing to secure LABS or Nuclear Power plants or weapons Or chemical weapons . In admitting the failing of one government admits the failing of ALL Governments .

After all America has lost more then one nuk has had chemical spills from military and other sources as for viral well just look at History .
No human can be trusted to contain any type of teck that can cause massive damage of any type its been shown over and over .
Wile so many say Nuclear power is sooo safe never mind the millions of gallons buried or put into containers and dumped in the oceans that will be around longer then any language so they put up skulls an cross bone signs hoping future people take the hint .

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Why do you think China was carrying out the research in the first place?

We had admitted our failings, so we outsourced the research to China because they plain don't care. Dr. Fauci was at the forefront of making that decision and securing ongoing US funding for it. I guess they thought the Chinese, being our good friends and all, would be forthcoming if they made the same mistakes we almost made.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

"No Government can admit ANY governments failing to secure LABS or Nuclear Power plants or weapons Or chemical weapons . In admitting the failing of one government admits the failing of ALL Governments ."

I'm not sure that's how it works.
Otherwise, we'd probably live in a much different world.

"After all America has lost more then one nuk has had chemical spills from military and other sources as for viral well just look at History .
No human can be trusted to contain any type of teck that can cause massive damage of any type its been shown over and over ."

As have others.
I'll just name a few....

Chernobyl
Fukushima
Tianjin

Don't worry, I didnt forget...

3 mile Island

Needless to say, EVERYONE (Every country), has dirt under thier nails, skeletons in thier closets, and locks on thier diaries.
While I can't argue that improper disposal of waste is a huge problem and costly, can you demonstrate a better way?

edit on 11Mon, 11 May 2020 11:14:15 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

It doesn't matter which country you talk about, we're all only human, and humans make mistakes.

+5 more 
posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Comrade Tedros uses CCP eye mask

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you ,
, my point as well.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It doesn't matter which country you talk about, we're all only human, and humans make mistakes.

Humans are the mistake.

Thank god.

But Mother nature will always win in the end.
edit on 11/5/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Even if it’s exposed that China released this, then tried to hide it. What next? WWIII?

WW2 ended 75 years ago and there have been all kinds of incidents, skirmishes and other assorted shenanigans without starting WW3.

Why would that be the only possible outcome of the world making china face the consequences of their actions?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
After all America has lost more then one nuk has had chemical spills from military and other sources as for viral well just look at History .

And what is the point of your post? Should we make a list of all our past sins as a country? Then what, compare our mistakes to China's? We still have a wrecked economy and to understand how and why a virus was released is what we should be doing. The virus is global. It would be good to know how to prevent something like this in the future.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
or ROCKY FLATS...in my backyard on Sept 11, 1957

ya shoulda seen the plume go up.....like a volcano in Denver. just a mile away....all us kids were sent inside and all the grownups filled cars and trucks and went over there.....the last view I remember is walking to my house alone and the last convertible drove away with about 14 people sitting on it.......

originally posted by: Gravelbone

"No Government can admit ANY governments failing to secure LABS or Nuclear Power plants or weapons Or chemical weapons . In admitting the failing of one government admits the failing of ALL Governments ."

I'm not sure that's how it works.
Otherwise, we'd probably live in a much different world.

"After all America has lost more then one nuk has had chemical spills from military and other sources as for viral well just look at History .
No human can be trusted to contain any type of teck that can cause massive damage of any type its been shown over and over ."

As have others.
I'll just name a few....

Chernobyl
Fukushima
Tianjin

Don't worry, I didnt forget...

3 mile Island

Needless to say, EVERYONE (Every country), has dirt under thier nails, skeletons in thier closets, and locks on thier diaries.
While I can't argue that improper disposal of waste is a huge problem and costly, can you demonstrate a better way?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

We do all make mistakes, but some mistakes have bigger ramifications than others.

IMO, if this was a lab strain that got out, that isn't the biggest error. Ultimately, if handled correctly and forthrightly, it could potentially have been contained.

The real error that turned it into a disaster was the coverup of both the truth - "Hey, this got out. Here's what it is." coupled with all the information they had on it. - compounded by their refusal to take steps like locking down travel abroad even as they locked down movement within their own country! Then they bought out the WHO and brought them into the lies.

So the rest of the world was brought down by a lack of real information. No one knew what they were dealing with until they could study it in action, and they got that chance because China allowed it to spread. Unless someone tells me otherwise, China intended to allow it to spread because they were determined not to be dealt this hand alone. It was a form of MAD.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: KKLOCO

WW2 ended 75 years ago and there have been all kinds of incidents, skirmishes and other assorted shenanigans without starting WW3.

Why would that be the only possible outcome of the world making china face the consequences of their actions?

Because China has made it pretty clear that they will refuse blame. Where does that leave us?

Pounding sand.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

IF it is proven that China knew about this and did nothing to notify the world I don't think WW3 ill start until most other world countries decide not to purchase or use Chinese products and then the only time I think you will see a WW3 type event is if China gets very desperate because of the total collapse of their economy and massive starvation and humanitarian issues in their country because of it. If they start it after causing something like this I don't see them having too many friends coming to their rescue.

I think the world has opened their eyes to how much they rely on China for cheap goods and I hope changes are going to be made so it isn't like that in the future.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If we go the data about the virus in October we would have been half way there to a vaccine...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join