It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New leaked video of black jogger gunned down by a white father and son duo

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Wow dude how does it feel to be so openly racist? Holy crap what a way to live defending slime like this. a reply to: Stupidsecrets
He was murdered

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Actually not talking to a cop if they ask you something is Obstruction and IS illegal.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Sure looks like murder. Innocent guy jogging thru a neighborhood cornered by some guys and shot.
A couple of things:
Dad knew him from his work in thr DA's office.
He had previously been seen a few days prior in the neighborhood acting suspiciously. (Evidence not yet revealed)
High incidence of burglaries and entering autos in the neighborhood, with suspects and witness decriptions not matching any neighbors ( this is not code for black suspects btw)
Why would they need guns to talk to this guy or make a citizens arrest? If they are within the law to do so, oh well. If not lock them up.
He didn't seem dangerous did he?
How about when he took a pistol to school?
Yes. So it is alleged the dad recognized him from taking a gun to school, running from the cops and resisting arrest bsck then, his older brother and best friend is locked up for a longgggg time for various felonies..
So a guy that has previously taken a gun to school, doesn't live in your neighborhood, has allegedly been seen on surveillance cameras acting suspiciously (i.e. not jogging) in the neighborhood, and runs and/or fights cops when confronted....
Is it murder? Jury will decide.
How many news stories mention the fact that he was a violent criminal?

I just get suspicious when the mainstream media's news story headers are almost identical across geography and networks.
Glad i'm not a cop anymore.
edit on 8-5-2020 by LambertSimnel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

edit on 8-5-2020 by LambertSimnel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LambertSimnel

Glad i'm not a cop anymore.

So am I if you can't see how them acting as judge, jury and executioner isn't murder. They were ex-cops, they should have phoned the police instead of going vigilante, pro-actively choosing to escalate the situation by chasing the guy down with weapons and murdering the guy when a scuffle broke out. The guy may or may not be guilty of breakins and had a past criminal record but that's all the more reason to phone police rather than taking a string of bad decisions which caused the murder to take place.

I've had stuff nicked from me before and have gone out searching for the people who nicked it but luckily never found them as if I did I'd likely be in jail. Once the red mist cleared I could see sense and stopped acting so stupid and learnt to take a deep breath before reacting to such situations. As tempting as it is to take the law into your own hands in these siituations, it's never a good decision in the long run and as ex police they should be more aware of this than non-Police. Also had weapons pulled on me and you never know how you're going to react until you're in the situation. One time I completely froze and couldn't move for what felt like an eternity, another time I saw red, beat them up and ran away.
edit on 8-5-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
I totally agree. Citizen arrest is only, in my opinion, reasonable in a VERY narrow set of circumstances.

If a scuffle breaks out and someone tries to take your firearm that is legal justification for deadly force. The questions become:
Did you start it?
Did you display your weapon when it wasn't necessary?
If i'm concealed carrying and i get jumped...i cant use my gun unless i am about to be killed or the guy jumping me tries to take it...etc...
But if i start the fight in the first place? Law says im the bad guy. If he kicks my butt and i shoot him, i'm the bad guy.

These guys sure look like they were living out a wild west fantasy, or worse. If so, if they're guilty? Fry 'em.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
I remember when a day in court gave me hope.

Then i saw a district attorney convict a veteran for lying to get a purple heart license plate even though he had a genuine dd214 as attested to by an fbi document expert and stipulated to by thr procescution. Their theory was that, while the law only requires a valid dd214, they believed that since his medical records from his purple heart earned 30 years ago were not able to be readily found, he must have lied to the lady that issued it.
Even though he was in the service another 15 years. Wore his medal on his class A's and greens along with his other awards....even though his family remembers him being wounded...
Scary stuff.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LambertSimnel

According to investigations there were no reports of break-ins or suspecious activity in the area from January thru February. That part of him being a suspect is only reported by the men who tried to stop him. Seems weird there would be no police reports of break in's, attempted break in's or a call for suspecious activity in that area for two months leading up to his death. If you take into account the victim lived only a few blocks from the place of his death and no reports of break in's is what gave the green light to charge these men with murder. The narrative on the police report is from one source and that is the men who shot him and the many conflict of interest in terms of relationships with the police department and the DA only made it seem that more damaging for the men who shot him. Its likely that they didn't intend to kill him but because he fought them when they blocked his path and pointed a gun at him, it lead to his death. Since he was staying in a home not far from there its possible there may have been a previous dispute between the victim and the shooters and they confronted him to intimidate him and scare him but it turned deadly within seconds.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden
a reply to: LambertSimnel

According to investigations there were no reports of break-ins or suspecious activity in the area from January thru February. That part of him being a suspect is only reported by the men who tried to stop him. Seems weird there would be no police reports of break in's, attempted break in's or a call for suspecious activity in that area for two months leading up to his death. If you take into account the victim lived only a few blocks from the place of his death and no reports of break in's is what gave the green light to charge these men with murder. The narrative on the police report is from one source and that is the men who shot him and the many conflict of interest in terms of relationships with the police department and the DA only made it seem that more damaging for the men who shot him. Its likely that they didn't intend to kill him but because he fought them when they blocked his path and pointed a gun at him, it lead to his death. Since he was staying in a home not far from there its possible there may have been a previous dispute between the victim and the shooters and they confronted him to intimidate him and scare him but it turned deadly within seconds.

I couldn't agree more. They confronted him with weapons bared and it quickly became a situation of flight or fight for him. He chose "fight" and lost the battle.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
ok then just run at a guy with a shot gun and try wrestle it from him while striking him in the face and head, seems smart.

People react differently when their lives are threatened. Some people run away like you're saying you would, others don't.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
No open carry?

If I need to explain the difference between open carry and brandishing then you shouldn't be commenting on this topic.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
...as the alleged crime was burglary a felony in GA they were on paper with in their rights to attempt to detain him.

It was not within their 'immediate knowledge' which is the qualifier.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
per the recused...

Any information provided by the recused is inadmissible.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Actually not talking to a cop if they ask you something is Obstruction and IS illegal.

Wow, you really are ignorant regarding your rights as a United States citizen. At MOST you only are legally obligated to give your name in some states. In others you can invoke your Fifth Amendment right to remain silent.

Know your rights, don't be a bootlicking stoolie.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hrmmm.

On February 23, 2020, Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed 25-year-old African-American man was either jogging or running1 along a road near Brunswick, Georgia, when he was confronted by two armed men in a pickup truck; the confrontation ended with Arbery being shot dead.[2][3]

Another man was following behind Arbery and the truck in a second vehicle and was recording video of the incident.

Waycross District Attorney George Barnhill later wrote that there is video of Arbery "burglarizing a home immediately preceding the chase and confrontation", while Arbery's mother said he had just been out jogging.[4][5]

The two men in the truck were Gregory McMichael and his son Travis McMichael, and the man in the second vehicle was their neighbor William "Roddie" Bryan. Travis was the one who fired the shots.[2][3][6][7]

Back to your public lynching.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
One of the first things they tell you is your right to remain silent. And anything thing you say can and will be used against you. This implies that what you say cannot and will not be used in your favour but against you. Being silent and letting a lawyer do all the talking sounds like the best bet.

a reply to: yuppa

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But the media has to keep calling him a "Jogger" to stoke racial narratives. They can't just say the truth, that he just robbed a house and was fleeing.

They still should have just called the police instead of confronting him, but it doesn't stoke the racial hatred liberals need to survive. If it was a white guy that had just robbed a house, was fleeing, and then assaulted the guy with the gun I think the exact same outcome would have occurred.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I know I always go jogging during pandemics.

Doesn't everyone?

Nothing makes sense about it.

Ex cops know better.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hrmmm.

That is what we will have to see. Barnhill has since recused himself. There are no reports of break ins. I can look up the transcription again of the 911 call.

The person said a security alarm went off on an open construction site as the person ran through it. The area was not closed in, nor complete. The caller stated the site would most likely not be completed as the owner had heart problems. The operator asked more than once what the person had done wrong. There was never an answer to that question.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Georgia was not on lock down at the end of February. It's 40 degrees here today and we are still on a stay in order and there are people jogging, bike riding and walking. You are allowed to go outside.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join