It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New leaked video of black jogger gunned down by a white father and son duo

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

travis mcmichal worked for the da office i thought as well as his dad had in the past? looking for the link i found that in something about the recusal and earlier link now updated had implied it was the farther not the son who shot

www.usatoday.com...

Barnhill said in the letter that he was recusing himself from the case over a conflict of interest. In the memo, he stated that Arbery's mother wanted him off the case because his son worked in the Brunswick District Attorney's office.
i THINK this is the prosecutors son not travis hence my confusion

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Thankfully in other civilised societys self defense should be "using reasonable force" either you guys are scared of the jogger in a fist fight or you believe a shotgun is reasonable force

ATS continues to show its true colours.

So guy with shotgun was snip scared and pissed his pants for his life and cowardly shot the "unarmed attacker", thought you guys were tough, it would seem only as tough as the gauge of your gun....sad really sad

It's actually quite common for people to be killed by their own guns. If you draw on someone and you're not prepared to shoot, they can (and will) take your gun from you and kill you with it.

Criminals who know they will lose in court and be convicted are often quite willing to roll the dice that the person pointing the gun at them isn't prepared to actually fire it. (It's quite literally the ONLY chance they have to avoid years of imprisonment at that point.)

This is why, by most self defense laws, if someone reaches for your gun, they are armed. Whether they were armed before they reached or not, they are now armed.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Want to address the 'former felon' info or are you just going to stay blind to it?

If we looking with your "open eyes" I suppose we can just shoot people when they exit prison when released, as they are former fellons, what do his previous misgivings have to do with it, unless the felony was in that instance they are irrelevant

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I am guessing that their will be a connection that gets very little, or any, media coverage since the race card cannot be played

Like what? Because if unless he was in their home, attempting to break into their vehicle while they were in it, violently assaulting them or others they have no legal basis for shooting this person.

These people had no right whatsoever to take the law into their own hands. If they felt violated, then they should have simply called the cops. Why they didn't do that makes no sense and can only lead to speculation on motives. This is raw murder.

You've obviously never lived in an area where this stuff happens.

I had the window of my car get smashed out 3 times in two months when I lived downtown. (At the time I was in college and there was no way I could afford to keep replacing that much glass.)

I called the police, and an officer finally came to get my complaint the second time. He explained that, since nothing was stolen, the worst case for the offender would probation, and possibly a fine they wouldn't pay. (Of course the glass itself cost me more than any valuables I might have left in there anyway.) It was simply too low a priority for him to actually try and figure out who was doing it.

So I did the only thing I could do: when the lease came up, I moved.

That person's Jackassery affected my life. If you're rich then maybe it's "only money". But when a person says that, I think perhaps they just don't realize how out of touch they sound when they talk to people who have less.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
per cnn they have been arrested and are likely to post bail

edit to add usa today link www.usatoday.com...

The father and son were both charged with murder and aggravated assault, GBI said in a statement. They will be booked into the Glynn County Jail, according to the bureau. GBI earlier Thursday asked for patience in its investigation, which began Wednesday. Before GBI began its investigation into Arbery's death, the Glynn County Police Department contacted the bureau to “investigate allegations of threats against GCPD and individuals involved in the active investigation,” the bureau said in Thursday’s statement. GBI added the investigation into Arbery’s death remains “active and ongoing.” The case is being investigated with District Attorney Tom Durden, who on Tuesday formally asked the bureau to investigate the death of Arbery.

edit on 7-5-2020 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
so, charged with murder hey 👀

does the "actually maybe the cops said they were allowed to roam the streets with shotguns stopping and killing dudes at will did u ever think of that" crowd have any further comment?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: odzeandennz

It doesn't matter one bit... Not one bit at all.

It's only there to tug left wing heart strings so they can have something to be angry about.

Well Foxnews seem to also include the race of the victim, they are right leaning...arent they?

Ahmaud Arbery case: Georgia father and son arrested, charged with murder

Investigators said Travis McMichael, 34, while with his father, Gregory, 64, both of whom are white, shot and killed Arbery, who is black, outside Brunswick on Feb. 23

Maybe you are projecting politics into a potential murder/manslaughter crime?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Id read somewhere.. and this was a few days ago, so I cant find the article I specifically read.. but the 2 guys in the pick up said the "jogger" ( in " becasue the only people Ive seen saying he was out for a jog were MSM ) had been caught on film previously and that he was the same guy who had been causing issues in the neighborhood... that the deceased did not live in that area.

Now... do we know if this is true at all?? Im wondering this because if this is true... they will likely walk if this is the case... particularly since we went to the passenger side of the truck and initiated the physical confrontation on film. The moment he touched the gun.. he was armed and the law will side with the guy in the truck who the "jogger" confronted.

I have NO love for racist idiots or murderers and particularly not the good ol boy network..... but something is off here.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
per cnn they have been arrested and are likely to post bail

edit to add usa today link www.usatoday.com...

The father and son were both charged with murder and aggravated assault, GBI said in a statement. They will be booked into the Glynn County Jail, according to the bureau. GBI earlier Thursday asked for patience in its investigation, which began Wednesday. Before GBI began its investigation into Arbery's death, the Glynn County Police Department contacted the bureau to “investigate allegations of threats against GCPD and individuals involved in the active investigation,” the bureau said in Thursday’s statement. GBI added the investigation into Arbery’s death remains “active and ongoing.” The case is being investigated with District Attorney Tom Durden, who on Tuesday formally asked the bureau to investigate the death of Arbery.

Thank God they arrested these perpetrators. I wonder how culpable the 3rd person is since he was trailing them with the camera phone. In either case, this is the 1st step in the right direction. I hope justice is served.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Is a "jogger" the same thing as a "prowler"?

Asking for a friend.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Ask your friend, can you prowl in the middle of the street?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Asking for a friend.

Just use the racist color chart. You know it has to be simple to understand.
White=jogger Brown=prowler

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Asking for a friend.

Just use the racist color chart. You know it has to be simple to understand.
White=jogger Brown=prowler

Because I am skeptical of the MSM narrative and asking questions, I am racist.

Weak.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Heh,Jaellma,could You imagine if this were three minority's doing the same to a White Man?.They would be locked up sitting in a prison cell convicted serving life with out Parole.Without using the usernames,Fck the bigots here..You know who You are..

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Go read the story. First, nobody has been charged with murder yet so it's not murder.

The video evidence has just come to light.

Second, the story says they believe he attempted to grab the gun.

After he was confronted with it.

There is also another video of him breaking into a home.

Irrelevant. Two vigilantes are not sworn LEO. They have no legal authority.

There would be no vigilantes if he was not breaking in residences. His actions created them so it is relevant. I'm not giving the vigilantes a pass either but this will be relevant if it goes to trial. Someone who shoots someone in cold blood is going to get a much harsher sentence than someone trying to protect their stuff.

That's just it though; they weren't protecting their stuff; they were in the middle of a public road -- none of their stuff was in jeopordy, not only that; but the 911 calls reveals they knew his jogging path, and the video reveals they didn't "follow" him, but ambushed him in the jogging path.

There is no story here, this is premeditated murder. Also; the kid didn't shoot the guy, all 3 rounds were fired from a .357 desert eagle automatic; first and third shot are in the frame, after the first shot the gun jams. All 3 shots have the same depth and tone and audible queue, proving all 3 shots were from the same weapon, in which case, the video shows the weapon being fired.

The shotgun was never discharged in that entire video, the fatal shot hits him in the back from the bed of the truck.

The first shot misses, the second shot hits him off frame quasi mild. Sad thing is the son is gonna go to prison for a murder his dad committed, because his dad is connected to the police department.

The video and the 911 tape tell the whole story. The victims record has nothing to do with it. This is vigilante justice based upon a personal beef, and the original 911 tape, the operator asks what the victim did wrong, and no suitable answer is provided "He's just running in the street." "He's known to do this, he runs through the house under construction regularly."

Stating that A.) They had no idea if he broke a law, stating that B.) They knew his jogging path, and the video depicts that they then C.) Waited ahead of the jogged and ambushed him with weapons fully drawn while shouting unintelligibly at the top of their lungs.

I reckon a normal response would be to turn around and run the opposite direction, but the victim knew the truck was behind him and probably felt they were all in on it together -- so it becomes fight or flight, he fought, he lost. That's murder -- not self defense. It's not even vigilante justice -- the Victim didn't do anything, the attackers couldn't even make something up.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

F'k you to bud. How about that. You want to talk about it please do. Minorities does # all the time and they are not 'hate crimes'.

Care to add anything actually decent to the conversation?
edit on Maypm31pmf0000002020-05-07T22:34:05-05:001005 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

No, you are a racist because you do not agree with their narrative even if you think it was a tragedy. Racism in America...You all remember there was a black man named Barack Obama who was president of the greatest and strongest nation on the planet for 4 years right? We all remember this.

I guess this could have been his son too....

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Dude,did I touch a nerve?chill out fur ball..Heh,heh..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join