It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can A Corona Diagnosis Accusation Be Used Like Swatting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was just thinking of the mass hysteria around this obvious psy-op,and got to realizing regular folks can actually weaponize this kind of thing very much similar to swatting. Although Swatting is clearly a more lethal and dangerous gambit, simply accusing or claiming someone is infected of corona, a rather benign virus which causes 30% of colds every year could probably ruin their routine for a couple of weeks.

I believe this tactic would only work in the jurisdictions where the reps have absolute control over the minds of their constituents, blue zones as could be described in most cases. Places where the local leadership and media have gotten people jumping at their own shadows carrying tape measure for 6 foot confirmation.

Maybe a picture or video of target individual coughing or sneezing, with captions or description as that individual coming back with a positive covid-19 test, whether or not the claim is even true or not. If Bilderberg wants to weaponize media, then perhaps the citizens should play ball and turn their own weapons back against them. The idiots nearby, having already succumbed to mass hysteria, would demand quarantine and testing of said individual simply out of sheer hysterical fear driven purely by manipulated emotions and complete abandonment of logic or investigative thinking.

I think it is time we take this double edged sword and use it against them. Target all your local authoritarians and aspiring dictators at workplaces and local government and see if we can make them suffer the consequences of playing along with this psy-op. Even stuff like "i just saw you shake the hand of a man who coughed into his hand but a moment earlier!! Gets tested and quarantine yourself!" or you know, other crap along those lines.

And of course, as always, if you truly want to fight the cabal, stop spending electronically, do not store your money in banks. You can do your part by not allowing the banking cartel to create non-existent money with your electronic funds transfer fees and loaning out 90% of non-existent deposit against every penny you give them to hold. Give them a penny, they can loan a dime that does not exist. That is citizen Joe/Jane's primary first weapon, the wallet.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Bill de Blasio acutally asked people to pretty much do this, made it easy. It backfired on him, but he tried to implement it.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
this would be deceitful, and is tantamount to bearing false witness.
If that's how you roll, you are an enemy of truth.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Do that crap to me, I suggest you find a hole and pull it in after you.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The idiots nearby, having already succumbed to mass hysteria, would demand quarantine and testing of said individual simply out of sheer hysterical fear driven purely by manipulated emotions and complete abandonment of logic or investigative thinking.

That is so true, I've been recently thinking about this same thing, manipulated groups of people pitted against other innocent people using the "virus" as a justification for their stupidity. Knowing the psychology of man, those people in dark high places have thoroughly thought this over, a "virus", an ironclad (but false) rationale, who could say anything against a "virus", "it kills, right"?! "He/She got the virus, the virus, he/she is dangerous! Lock him/her up!". It does have the potential to turn real, unfortunately.

Even my friend that I work with, a man that buys everything that gov says, demanded that I be restricted at home for not wearing mask and gloves in public *outdoor* spaces. Dangerous times we're living in.

P.S. As for using the same tactic against them, it can be used but it could be a hard nut to crack, haha.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You think that can only happen in big blue areas? Think again!

I grew up in a small (under 13,000 people), very conservative Texas town. They have multiple social media chat groups and are already doing that sort of thing! Those who aren't on social media participate through the grapevine. It has gotten pretty ugly- people's lives have already been ruined with calls to employers based purely on suspicion or because they look similar to someone else. It is disgusting. Folks have been ostracized, had police called on them just for being in their own yards, have people driving by their homes pointing, have been barred from their own churches, people calling tip lines, etc. People have even staged protests at the courthouse demanding the names of those infected.

Sometimes I'm very happy I moved away from my hometown. This situation is one of those times!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
we have been in WW3 since 2009. The second American civil war began in 2016. The citizens are already at war, its time we take these weapons of modern war, and turn it against the enemy.
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
Understood. Now identify those folks, and use the weapon against them. Force them to feel the pain of being a #ty wannabe authoritarian.

In my city, nothing like this happened. In fact one county over, all charges were dropped against a gentleman who was arrested for keeping his business open during the unconstitutional attack on liberty. He now has a lawsuit against the sheriffs office.

In my county, they attempted a curfew, which was not only ignored by the people, but not enforced. The sheriff was also sued, the curfew nonsense was immediately dropped after three days. The mayor tried to demand mandatory masks at the emergency county policy thing. The school board commissioner put her on blast and the sheriff also voiced his disagreement.

They will only stop when people push back. I was very proud of what happened in Michigan, and hope dearly it escalates to that level or even further in states where the governor believes they have become the unquestioned monarch of their state.

Examples like Michigan where the people stormed the government building are a good reminder to wannabe Monarchs why we ditched the original Monarch of this now free nation.

What we have to do, is make sure nobody who pushed this nonsense gets a re-election. That is our duty.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Our problem is that they are not going after the average person. They are going after businesses. A Business License is considered a "privilege" and can be taken away with no appeal. I'm an officer at a small social club. It has been made clear to us that if we buck the system, our club will be eliminated.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
Sue them. If your an officer, it sounds like your club has funds. Start a legal proceeding against that state or local government making these unconstitutional demands.

top topics

join