It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke KICKED OFF FACEBOOK

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

And the world is not run by lizards. They're reptilians. All lizards are reptiles but not all reptiles are lizards. [....]

So are you saying you beleive the world is run by reptilians? If so, thanks for being living proof of the damage David Icke has caused in the world.

edit on Sun May 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Seems science would disagree and this could very well be the root of David Icke and others problems.

No science does not agree with me. It clearly states if you by '___' that is from the street, it can be mix with other stuff that is dangerous.

As for psychological and psychosis, you will find that this is mainly the case with people who already suffer from some form of mental health issues.

Let me ask you, how many people have physically died from a phychadellic experience? How many people die from smoking and alcohol every year?

Remember when they tried to scare people before by saying phychadellics make the brain bleed? Another BS tactic go out fear into people.

See Jay, this is what can happen when one throws away reputable sources in exchange for trusting random idiots on the internet for pertinent information.

See, have just shown that you have done no research whatsoever!

How psychadelics are helping people

I am not going to do the homework for you, does not even matter how ignorant you are.

But you did not even know anything about the research going on and it's findings regarding psychdellics. Which says a lot!

These are not random idiots! These are organisations who have been given the green light from their government (including yours) to do this research.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Live Stream this morning with Brian Rose and Icke not working again regardless of how you see his views, I l l feel we should all be left to our own accord in regards to hearing those views. The outright censorship only adds to less freedoms in the future as social platforms continue to steer narratives only where they see fit.

SaneThinking

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

How is believing that our world is run by lizards any different than believing in God? No one has the right to decide for another what they should believe in. It seems to me that many people are trying to justify this blatant censorship, which is, considering we're on ATS, pretty ridiculous.
edit on 733k2020Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

I believe it has everyplace in society. Not for the reason you just assumed I do though.

I prefer to let idiots be idiots right out in front of everybody. That way, we know who they are, and they're easy to spot.

The last thing you want is for them to hide and speak to their followers in secret.

Out in the open, their followers are easy to spot as well.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

How is believing that our world is run by lizards any different than believing in God? No one has the right to decide for another what they should believe in. It seems to me that many people are trying to justify this blatant censorship, which is, considering we're on ATS, pretty ridiculous.

Bravo Sir . It Really is ALL About the Attack on " Free Speech " All around the Globe . A Blatant Tyranny Imposed by the Few Over the Many . In that Regard Mr. Icke is Spot on .

edit on 3-5-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Posts get yanked here all the time, its a private platform, like it or not, same with facebook.

I'm not agreeing with them per se, but it's their house..same as if you say sh#t in my house..I have to right to tell you to gtfo..not that I would, depends I guess. Me being the master of my house..I decide.

End of story

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
As a Jewish woman, I can tell you David Icke is not anti-Semitic or racist.

Both I and my (jewish) husband have been listening to him for years and I resent your mischaracterization of one of the few major YT influencers who called out the dangerous plans of Bill Gates, vaccines and the NWO.

Furthermore, Icke specifically explained--for years--that the Jewish people are not the "Zionist cult" to which he sometimes refers (also called the Anglo-Saxon group). In fact, there is a 2010 video by Bill Ryan called the Anglo-Saxon agenda which refers to the SAME GROUP Icke talks about. In this video, Ryan tells of a whistleblower who attended a NWO meeting with the Anglo-Saxon group in which they predict the current crisis and said "China will catch a cold" in 2008.

Now, one more voice who is waking the sleeping masses (especially the millennials) has been silenced and misinformed idiots like you cheer censorship as if it's a great achievement. Even if Icke was anti-Semitic (WHICH HE DEFINITELY ISN'T!) anyone who's happy about censorship and shutting down of dissenting opinions is just as dangerous as the one doing the censoring. Yes, you are DANGEROUSLY STUPID.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow, you don't get it, do you?
Icke wasn't censored because he talked about reptilians for 30 years.
He was silenced because he questioned the narrative of Covid-19, Bill Gates, mandatory vaccines and 5G.

But, by all means, believe the stupid lies you're spreading to justify censorship in the country my grandfathers fought to maintain your freedom to do so. Just remember your words when you later complain that your rights were violated in the future (and YES, THEY WILL BE.)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Really? Since when do they censor "delusional" "paranoid" "pschyzophrenics"?

Oh, I know....NOT when they talk about reptilians and NOT when the talk about the royal family.

ONLY when they question the official story about Bill Gates, mandatory vaccines, the virus and 5G...

THEN are they suddenly "dangerous" and in need of immediate removal.

The only dangerous person is you. You're DANGEROUSLY STUPID for defending any censorship whatsoever.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Destal

I'm not Jewish but ile back what the lady says, David Icke is not an anti-Semitic nor a holocaust denier.

He's many a thing, but not racist, nor against the Jewish people, just the bankers, corporations and ruling class, he don't like them to much, outlandish 5G claims and Draconians aside.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

That was a good article. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

It doesn't negate the fact that doing the street version of the drugs mentioned in the article can cause long term damage and pschyzophrenic symptoms.

All I am saying is that a lot of the reason people follow David Icke is because it feeds the paranoid side-effects of their drug abuse.
edit on 3-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destal
Really? Since when do they censor "delusional" "paranoid" "pschyzophrenics"?

Oh, I know....NOT when they talk about reptilians and NOT when the talk about the royal family.

ONLY when they question the official story about Bill Gates, mandatory vaccines, the virus and 5G...

THEN are they suddenly "dangerous" and in need of immediate removal.

The only dangerous person is you. You're DANGEROUSLY STUPID for defending any censorship whatsoever.

So I am dangerous? I am not the one who is dangerous. It's the dumbass stoners who cause us to limit free speech so we don't have a bunch of low iq idiots running around thinking the world is run by #ing lizards because they got too high and watched a David Icke video.

Do you really want the world looking at the good old US of A thinking we are all so rock stupid that we beleive a little TV distortion means we are ruled by reptilians.. That would make us all look dumb as #.
edit on 3-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

That was a good article. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

It doesn't negate the fact that doing the street version of the drugs mentioned in the article can cause long term damage and pschyzophrenic symptoms.

All I am saying is that a lot of the reason people follow David Icke is because it feeds the paranoid side-effects of their drug abuse.

This is the problem. You instantly thought that the only people saying this about psychadellics are idiots, when of course, as I have shown you, is not the case.

You can get bad stuff anywhere if you are buying it in a dodgy way. That does not mean the actual drug is bad for you. You can buy dodgy alcohol that can severly hurt or kill you. Same eith knock off painkillers or any other medical thing.

There is a reason why psychadellics are bring studied and approved by countries all over the world, because they show huge promise in treating depression, anxiety, addiction and PTSD.

Why do you think silicon valley workers are micro dosing lsd and psilocybin?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't know why people in silicon valley would choose to do that..

But are you telling me you don't think there is some negative effects when people use these substances and then all the sudden David Icke convinces them that the distortion in their TV signal means famous people are Reptiles? A combo of the drugs and David Icke made them go around thinking exactly like
like a mental case. How is there anything good from that? This poor bastard, David Icke, is getting a divorce because his delusions have convinced him his wife is a REPTILLIAN! HOW IS THAT A GOOD THING?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

He should be more specific and call them what they really are. Zionists who "act" like Jews, so that the Jews get the blame for all their crimes and manipulations.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I don't know why people in silicon valley would choose to do that..

Because the nature of their job, they do it because it gives them new ideas, conentarion levels go up etc

[url=https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/lsd-microdosing-california-silicon-valley-california-drugs-young-professionals-a8259001.html]Microdosing[/ur l]

But are you telling me you don't think there is some negative effects when people use these substances

Their is negative things in almost everything we do, esp when it's not done right, or not by a legit source.

and then all the sudden David Icke convinces them that the distortion in their TV signal means famous people are Reptiles?

Wow! You really know little about this. Firstly, those silly videos you are seeing taking distorted videos and saying they are reptillions is not David icke. Like I said, this theory has been around thousands of years. People were talking about this before Icke, and they will be talking about it after Icke.

Are you saying that all people who take psychadellics believe this, or watch one David icke video and then believe everything he says.

Seriously, you need to actually do some research!

A combo of the drugs and David Icke made them go around thinking exactly like
like a mental case.

So, let me get this straight. You know that every Icke follower has done pdychadellics? How can you make that statement? Firstly, you are not a God, so you do not know every single person thst follow a Icke, so making that statement is purely ignorant and arragont.

Secondly, as I have pointed out in this thread, you know Absolutly nothing about psychadellics, yet, you make these claims as if you are some sort of expert!

Not good!

How is there anything good from that?

How is there any good thinking you are an expert on things you know Absolutly nothing about?

This poor bastard, David Icke, is getting a divorce because his delusions have convinced him his wife is a REPTILLIAN! HOW IS THAT A GOOD THING?

And you got this from one of the worst newspapers in the UK for lying and propaganda. Have you got actual evidence that he thinks this is the case?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Then tell us, why do American Tax Payers give BILLIONS of dollars a year to Israel?

Yes.. Billions....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Then tell us, why do American Tax Payers give BILLIONS of dollars a year to Israel?

Yes.. Billions....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
One of my pet peeves about certain individuals and topics that they promote, such as the ones that Icke puts forward is that; when they discuss a topic that probably deserves unbiased/liminal investigation; because of its source or the main promoter of the ideas put forward and all the other "junk" that becomes associated with it, the baggage around that individual historically doesnt help either; that original topic, that still deserves investigation; becomes labelled junk along with the other orbiting junk.

It's a shame...people like Icke do more damage to certain topics than good in many respects...
edit on p00507202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join