It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke KICKED OFF FACEBOOK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Perhaps these are the origins of a "Jewish" elite:

Court Jew

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Wouldn't surprise me if he's kicked off youtube soon aswell...

I do like what he has to say though... he speaks a lot of truth.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So your defense of Icke is to accept that he meets many of the criteria of being paranoid, which is a mental illness by the way.

But that he is ok because I didn't give you a list of symptoms of being a paranoia pschyzophrenic?

Icke is 1 of 2 things
1. A fraud
2. A mental case

Absolutely no sane person on this Earth beleives things he says.. NONE!

Do you go visit psyche wards and listen to the ramblings of the pschyzophrenics locked away in there and take every word as truth... Or do you only beleive them if they had a TV show long ago? Not even a good one.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

So your defense of Icke is to accept that he meets many of the criteria of being paranoid, which is a mental illness by the way.

You said paranoid schizophrenic. So you are now just changing it to paranoid? Everyone gets paranoid, thst is not a mental illness, unless we all suffer from mental illness!

But that he is ok because I didn't give you a list of symptoms of being a paranoia pschyzophrenic?

You obviously know nothing about someone being a pschyzophrenic. If you did, you would know that Icke is not!

Icke is 1 of 2 things
1. A fraud
2. A mental case

So I have given you reasons why he is not doing this for money. You ignored it.

I have given you reasons why he is not a schizophrenic, and you ignored that too!

Absolutely no sane person on this Earth beleives things he says.. NONE!

It does not matter if you believe him or not. It's about freedom of speech! God it's like talking to a brick wall!

Do you go visit psyche wards and listen to the ramblings of the pschyzophrenics locked away in there and take every word as truth

Do not have too. My uncle is a paranoid schizophrenic, so you can say I know more about this than you. Obviously, you know nothing about it, or the symtoms that come with it.

Or do you only beleive them if they had a TV show long ago? Not even a good one.

What? lol

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So thinking there are reptilians in distortions on your TV and thinking the world is totally different than the rest of the world sees it isn't:
1. Hallucinations
2. Delusions of grandeur
?????
He's either a fraud or a paranoid pschyzophrenic.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You have free speech but online isn’t “American” so your laws don’t exactly apply “online” what if the server is owned and operated in China by China, would you still be able to flex your rights on them or cry foul when they delete you?

It’s not a private place but also not a public one it isn’t any space it’s a platform.

Your rights as a American do not extent into your monitor.

a reply to: American-philosopher

edit on 2-5-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

yeah I disagree, I am not for censoring people or banning people. i gotta say the Voltaire qoute. "I disapprove of what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it." I think we should develop more of that attitude.

How do we push thought, how do we push innovation, how dow e make thought changing and thought provoing ideas? by saying things that are controversial, wild, extreme.

Bull#. Would you sacrifice your life so scum like Adolf Hitler could enjoy freedom of speech? Would you?
I doubt it.

You can be innovative and progressive without being an effin bigot.

BTW. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Facebook is a private company. David can still sphew his crap on other platforms.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Not that i agree with the Mans rhetoric, but banning him is a slippery slope, put it that way, free speech and all that jazz.

Plus any PR is good PR, banning him will only make even more people hear what he has to say.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: jjkenobi

Heil censor!

Irony. You're posting a meme resembling a man who should have been silenced from the beginning.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Not that i agree with the Mans rhetoric, but banning him is a slippery slope, put it that way, free speech and all that jazz.

Plus any PR is good PR, banning him will only make even more people hear what he has to say.

You don't have a clue how PR works on social media. Banning someone from Facebook will hardly make them more popular because people won't spend time creating accounts on other platforms just so they can watch a video of a loon. Ban them from YouTube, Facebook and Twitter and they will be forgotten in no time, and all that without even taking their right of free speech. David Icke can always find another platform to sphew his crap

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I know if you ban something people will wish to see or have it, that's just part and parcel of the human condition.

Like i said any PR is good PR and that includes social media considering it's used by us Humans.

You simply called it with find another platform. LoL

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Hitler and his ilk should not have been silenced, they should have been ignored.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I know if you ban something people will wish to see or have it, that's just part and parcel of the human condition.

Like i said any PR is good PR and that includes social media considering it's used by us Humans.

You simply called it with find another platform. LoL

How many people will use another platform because of David Icke? If he's not on either Instagram , Facebook, YouTube or Twitter than he might as well not exist.
That's why all these bigots bitch and moan when they get banned from YouTube. They know its game over if their account gets closed.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hitler and his ilk should not have been silenced, they should have been ignored.

Ignoring a problem won't make it go away. Deep down inside, if you could go Assassins Creed on Hitler you would've done so. I know it!
edit on 2-5-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The internet is a big place mate.

Like i said, tell people they cannot see a thing, and they are going to want to see that thing.

You don't silence something by playing to its strengths by way of attention, you do the opposite.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Maybe but all that would have served to achieve is to create a martyr to his cause.

Cut off one head and two grow back you see.

Plus he was rather a crap tactician who refused to listen to his generals, imagine what would have happened if there was a proficient Man in his place?
edit on 2-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

(post by Jay-morris removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

BTW. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Facebook is a private company. David can still sphew his crap on other platforms.

Of course it's to do with freedom of speech. Just because you do not like him, does not mean we should stop him saying what he says.

What's next? Ufos, flat earthers, maybe this site?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
David calls out the Jewish cultists "Sabbatian Frankists", not the entire Jewish population. This is NOT antisemitism, and he makes that very clear in his talks and books.

It's like condemning Christians because some of them are Neo Nazi skinheads.

This #ing world had better wake up and start agreeing on what our intellect has agreed upon, and not allow a biased social media to dictate to us.

I will never have a face# or twerker account because of all all the social unrest that they actually cause.
edit on 2-5-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Of course it's to do with freedom of speech. Just because you do not like him, does not mean we should stop him saying what he says.

What's next? Ufos, flat earthers, maybe this site?

You can look at Facebook as a piece of cyberspace. You can compare cyberspace with the lawn in front of your house. If someone stood on your lawn and spewed crap you don't agree with you would remove that person. Correct? Facebook doesn't own anyone jack#. Dont like it? Find another platform. It's that simple. I think that most of you don't understand how the internet works in technical terms and that's why you get all of this so wrong. You can't spew crap on ATS either, there are also rules on ATS. Try beu g really racist and you will get booted. So what's the problem?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join