It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke KICKED OFF FACEBOOK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Good riddance, anti semitism has NO PLACE IN SOCIETY
claiming the `jewish elite ` are behind the virus..

Im sick of people blaming everything on the jews.

Good riddance david icke.

Im all for conspiracy theorists but the sooner the scare mongeres are gotten rid of the better

+39 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yay for censorship.

Know your place goyim.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

David Icke KICKED OFF FACEBOOK

not entirely....

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

all theyre doing is bringing him credibility amongst a particular demographic.

not very smart

+17 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

yeah I disagree, I am not for censoring people or banning people. i gotta say the Voltaire qoute. "I disapprove of what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it." I think we should develop more of that attitude.

How do we push thought, how do we push innovation, how dow e make thought changing and thought provoing ideas? by saying things that are controversial, wild, extreme.

+13 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I disagree. David icke is publicly known for far-out conspiracys. Saying that everyone but jews can be had conspiracys about is putting jews above everyone else. Much like in comedy, everyone should be at an equal level.

Unless david icke is saying ALL jews are evil, then he should not be censored.

+17 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
For emperor Xi!

We should treat everyone as individual , there are Jews that are in right side, and other that are not . Some orthodox Jews in israel dont agree with the state of Israel etc..
edit on 1-5-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

gotta love the irony

Following the ban, his Twitter account posted: "Fascist Facebook deletes David Icke - the elite are TERRIFIED."

So terrified the elite let him post on twitter

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

Yes, absolutely right. It should be outlawed and the word "racist" used instead.

+13 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Facebook will boot anyone who says something their Gestapo doesn't agree with. They are the new SS

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Facebook will boot anyone who says something their Gestapo doesn't agree with. They are the new SS

"A Gestapo that protects Jews." Sweet Jesus, the irony gets tasty at times.

+11 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Heil censor!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Are all Jewish people evil? No. Are there evil people who happen to be Jewish? Yes.
Do I agree with David? No not often if ever. Do I respect his right to say dumb and even possibly hurtful things? Yes I do. Does he have to say it on Facebook? Nope.

last time I checked Facebook access is not a right. It can and should be able to be revoked at anytime for any reason just like any other business has the right to refuse service. And if you don’t like then don’t use Facebook.

So it’s really much ado about nothing and will probably only serve to give Ike more visibility.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I'm sick of the Jews getting a continual free pass to kill and oppress the Palestinian people. The press does not report it much, but it is ongoing. Seems to me that the Jews have done to the people of Palestine much of the evil they claim to have suffered under the evil Nazi's. The Chinese get a free pass to oppress the Uighur people of northwest China, so I'm sick of that as well. People should keep things in perspective - there is MASSIVE evil in this world, and yet David Icke is set apart as the problem. Excuse me, I need to go puke now...

+2 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

claiming the `jewish elite ` are behind the virus..

Good riddance david icke.

Im all for conspiracy theorists but the sooner the scare mongeres are gotten rid of the better

If Icke is anti semitic, then why does he also list people who are not Jewish? It seems very fashionable to say anti semitism these days, almost cool to say someone is anti semitic.

While Icke has far out theories, which are not mainstream, he has the right to say them. I feel this is the begining of huge censorship. It has been lingering for a while now, and finally it is being put into place.

You cannot stop someone's free speech, just because you do not agree with them.

What's next? Shutting down sites like above top secret? How about censoring all ufo content online because some people think it's BS?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

last time I checked Facebook access is not a right. It can and should be able to be revoked at anytime for any reason just like any other business has the right to refuse service. And if you don’t like then don’t use Facebook.
a reply to: Athetos

this is a good discussion to have. since a lot of our communication is happening online should we have rights when it comes to online behavior and activity. I get what you are saying facebook is a private entity. But everybody treats facebook as a public square so to say.

another point do we ever lose our rights? I am an AMerican so just because I am online I don;t have free speech anymore?

Any maybe lets talk about do we have natural rights??

once again I understand facebook is a private place, and they have discrection but to many facebook is not seen as a private place,

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If someone says something they believe to be true publicly and show their research so others can check, if they are removed from public media should they who remove the person not have to prove the things said are in fact untrue?
What we find is the things most are removed for have been said by many others both before and after, but someone chooses who gets "removed'"

David Icke - including a claim that Jewish cultists or "Sabbatian Frankists" are responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic - have been viewed over 30 million times on social media, a new report has revealed.

Millions have also watched Mr Icke explain how Bill Gates and "the Rothschilds" form part of that cult, and how 5G networks and vaccines have made people more vulnerable to the disease.

www.thejc.com...

Reading material
Sacred Orgies: the Extremist Sabbatean Sect of Jacob Frank
By Ushi Derman
www.bh.org.il...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Looks like Facebook and such are following the orders of China and their corrupt shill Adam schiff, he did send a letter to them demanding censorship and authoritarian rules.

They would like to see the 1st amendment abolished. The global elite and most liberals hate free speech. And also throw around racist like it's a fad.

What a god damn joke

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

David Icke deserves much worse. He is either a mental case and needs to be locked in a psyche ward, or even worse, he is a psychopathic fraud who preys on the idiots and mental cases who believe his ridiculous bull#. Could you imagine what it would be like going through life believing that famous people, politicians, etc, are reptillians or that every one on earth is out to kill you? What a living hell. That's the life of a paranoid schizophrenic!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

gotta love the irony

Following the ban, his Twitter account posted: "Fascist Facebook deletes David Icke - the elite are TERRIFIED."

So terrified the elite let him post on twitter

also hes been preaching about lizards for over thirty years
reptilian leaders that is
has he ever shown us a INCH of evidence
ever?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join