It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the totalitarian state of the United Kingdom

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
If they force a vaccine on us (with punishment for non compliance) then you can bet your backside the Tories won't be in power after the next GE. I imagine the same thing for Trump which is why he is now seemingly breaking slowly away from the mainstream medical analysis (that seems to be on a path of "vaccine for all" - granted not mention of "mandatory" but getting closer by the day if you ask me). If a vaccine is voluntary then so be it. Just my speculation. I have a fever now (no idea if corona, don't really care tbh) so am building up herd immunity I hope

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
If they force a vaccine on us (with punishment for non compliance) then you can bet your backside the Tories won't be in power after the next GE. I imagine the same thing for Trump which is why he is now seemingly breaking slowly away from the mainstream medical analysis (that seems to be on a path of "vaccine for all" - granted not mention of "mandatory" but getting closer by the day if you ask me). If a vaccine is voluntary then so be it. Just my speculation. I have a fever now (no idea if corona, don't really care tbh) so am building up herd immunity I hope

What makes you think that it will be only the tories that will be pushing for it?

The 2 parties are just opposite sides of the same coin.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Sure, but that call would come under their leadership, so they would take the brunt of it (public backlash). You can't really punish a party that isn't in power, no more than they are already being punished by being kept out of power lol. A lot of people would want to punish someone/something and won't (and do not) check both sides or additional angles, so they'll just blame whatever is right in front of them. Bojo.

In a way, it would be quite an interesting situation (behind the nastiness). Labour don't have much of a chance, forced vaccinations destroys the Tories for re-election, Lib Dems heh... will probably lead to UKIP 2.0 or some as of yet under the radar underdog.... IMHO. But honestly, I don't think the current government would go down the forced vaccine route. Twitter, Facebook, BBC HYS comments will have you believe lots and lots of people approve, but as we know, for every Twitter user there is 100 non twitter users... But I won't claim to know where the majority sentiment lies.

To me the bigger problem is perhaps "access" to anywhere other than your street without some kind of vaccination permit lol. That I HAVE seen some whispers about, but that was probably just YouTube theories.
edit on 30-4-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Remember the outcry when the chinese locked up and welded the doors from the outside of corona infected in their homes?

Quarantine violation: high-rise building fenced, tests in 117 apartments

Two families left their quarantine in a high-rise building in North Rhine-Westphalia despite corona infections. Now all 450 residents of the 117 apartments are to be tested.

Grevenbroich - Because two families in a high-rise building in North Rhine-Westphalia have left their quarantine despite corona infections, all 450 residents of the 117 apartments are now to be tested. A spokesman for the Rhein-Kreis Neuss confirmed to the dpa that the complex in Grevenbroich will be fenced on Sunday and that the tests should then be carried out for around eight hours. The "Rheinische Post" had previously reported.

According to the district spokesman, members of the families - including both adults and children - continued to have contact with neighbors. The test of the other high-rise residents is initially voluntary. However, those who cannot be tested will have to remain in quarantine as a precaution. Until the test results are there after about two days, all residents would have to stay in the high-rise anyway. The fences and the control of entrances and exits remained until then, said the district spokesman.

According to the "Rheinische Post", the sick families have since been moved elsewhere by the health department. There it was also ensured that the eight people remained in quarantine.
Berliner Zeitung

I think there is not much difference to what the chinese did. We completely lost almost all of our rights here and way too less people start to think again after their corona panic propaganda shock. Good thing is, they are getting more from day to day, more sceptics, former believers, from day to day. The more new numbers from all around the world arrive and the numbers of sceptics and again self thinking people grow.

It gets hot here slowly, i predict that in two weeks we don´t have to wear masks anymore and curfew has to be taken nearly back. Otherwise the germans start to drink beer in the sun and will give a big F about rules and laws. We will see how many public order officers will be beaten down while trying to collect 200 Euros here, 200 Euros there, for "corona rules violations". You are too close to another person: 200 Euros. Three persons together: 200 Euros and so on. All of our parks are full of cops and public order officers to monitor the peoples behaviour/collect fines. Freedom was before corona. Many people think we will never get our freedom back as it was before that god damned corona cover for the planned economic crash and for switching the system in the involved nations. It is effing fascism that is happening right under our noses. The fascism of the rich. I always wondered how a lunatic like Hitler could create the Third Reich without the masses sending him and his Nazis to hell. Know i have to observe live how something like this works and how stupid the majority of the people is.

edit on 30 4 2020 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Indeed! If something as insidious as this were true, then it would reach higher than party politics - all the way up to the money.

Interesting that ‘the money’ recently ordered the Tories to end lockdown sooner than science dictates. Is to it just because they want their dividends back, or because they want the virus to keep spreading in order to keep to a broader plan?

But even if the opposition parties aren’t on script for such a plan the Tories have just over 4 more years until the next GE. That’s plenty of time (hypothetically speaking) to get the herd loaded with whatever sinister biotech a vaccine could potentially contain and intern the rest, burying them in mass graves after they all succumb to the virus behind closed doors.

It seems like tinfoil hat stuff to those unfamiliar with the British Empire.

edit on 30-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This virus had me thinking about the biggest plague to hit London - the bubonic...

As it raged through London the wealthy fled to the country. But would they ever be able to return to their city?

Luckily for them, an ‘accidental’ fire that started in a bakery ended up burning down just about everywhere the plague raged in September 1666.

In a single ruthless stroke the fire had killed many people, infected and healthy, as well as the rats and fleas that were spreading the plague.

The slate was cleaned, allowing the rich elite to return and hire Christopher Wren to rebuild London exactly how they wanted; something they had probably yearned for and now ‘fortune’ had made possible.

...For sanity’s sake I’m not to draw ominous portents from history

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
This virus had me thinking about the biggest plague to hit London - the bubonic...

As it raged through London the wealthy fled to the country. But would they ever be able to return to their city?

Luckily for them, an ‘accidental’ fire that started in a bakery ended up burning down just about everywhere the plague raged in September 1666.

In a single ruthless stroke the fire had killed many people, infected and healthy, as well as the rats and fleas that were spreading the plague.

The slate was cleaned, allowing the rich elite to return and hire Christopher Wren to rebuild London exactly how they wanted; something they had probably yearned for and now ‘fortune’ had made possible.

...For sanity’s sake I’m not to draw ominous portents from history

I get where you're coming from. Some kind of false flag to look like an accident to clear the infected. It does sound like something out of an episode of Thomas The Tank Engine, but it wouldn't surprise me if something like this happened.

I do know one thing. The U.K is not in a good place right now. I love my country but something is brewing. My spidey sense is tingling.
edit on Thu, 30 Apr 2020 05:05:39 -0500052042020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Legislation HAS NOT been passed to allow forced vaccinations etc.

TPTB have not instigated this outbreak....why on earth would they?

But, and its a MASSIVE but, we have to be vigilant and ensure that 'they' do not use this as an opportunity to infringe upon our civil liberties any longer than is absolutely necessary or without reason.

I have my own suspicions as to why they seem intent on not allowing pubs etc to open until they are forced to.

Many, many small businesses unnecessarily shut down and neither the government or local councils told them that there was no need to and they could continue trading etc.
One has to wonder why?

There is no reasonable justification why people can't engage in activities like fishing, walking, sun bathing etc as long as social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
So why have police forces been made to enforce these regulations whilst literally hundreds of people are allowed to queue up outside places like B&Q?
Why can't garden centres open?
High ranking police officers have themselves raised these issues and to my knowledge have received no feedback at all from government sources and agencies.

I don't doubt for one minute that select and elite sections of society could seek to exploit this outbreak to further their own agenda and interests.

We can not allow them to do so and must remain vigilant whilst also recognising the need to follow the more sensible and justified recommendations.

Scaremongering about things like forced vaccinations only serves to discredit more realistic infringements.
edit on 30/4/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

closed pubs ?

on my allowed bike ride [ exercise ] - 26 APRIL 2020 [ sunday ]

an unamed pub in a small village [ pop

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Police overreach in the UK. www.liveleak.com...
No longer any need for a warrant?

Saw another clip where hasmat suited housing staff hand deliver letters to residents telling them there has been a C19 related death in the block of flats they live in. One woman challenges them, directly calling the housing association liars as she knows for a fact the person referred to in the letters is alive! She accuses them of spreading fear and asks for their ID, which is refused.

As to the OP claim about mandatory vaccination and the C19 Act not explicitly stating this. The Act does criminalise & pathologise dissent, giving the state the right to section and detain dissenters. Anybody detained under mental health measures enjoy fewer rights than incarcerated criminals.

Section 89 of the Coronavirus Act 2020 details just how many sections and sub-sections are not subject to the expiry clause. Sections 1, 2, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 17, 19(11), 21(7), 59-70, 72-74, 75(1) and 76. As well as parts of Schedules 1, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 10 through 13.
Fully one quarter (and possibly more) of the entire bill will never expire.
off-guardian.org...

Sections 11, 12 & 13 mean nobody can sue the government nor their employees for any harm done in the treatment of the disease. An example of this would mean families of medical staff ordered by the Health Secretary to re-use or share PPE cannot sue him for wilful negligence and causing the death of their loved ones.

And at Easter, Beate Bahner, a German medical lawyer who publicly challenged the draconian content of the German version of this law, was sectioned and detained under mental health clauses contained therein. www.ukcolumn.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
But, and its a MASSIVE but, we have to be vigilant and ensure that 'they' do not use this as an opportunity to infringe upon our civil liberties any longer than is absolutely necessary or without reason.

I don’t imagine that the bubonic plague was started by the elite, but they certainly came out of it sitting pretty, with their very own new city made in their image.

Being vigilant of such machinations is never so cut and dry. The problem is that in turning a bad situation into profit the means are very hard to distinguish from actions genuinely taken to prevent it getting worse. Both genuine efforts and subversion of those efforts look equally like population control.

The tracking element will inevitably happen and be kept in use after the virus - that genie won’t go back in the box. Likewise how far they go in the methods will not be retractable afterwards; legislation to track and monitor and the means; by phone or by vaccine implanted tech.

The latter is hopefully just sci-fi (though Gates and his eugenic persuasion inserting himself into this makes it seem that much more tangible). If it is more than sci-fi, then we can try all we want after the virus to cease civil liberties being infringed upon, but with something floating about inside you it’ll be too late. The time for vigilance is now! Maybe it doesn’t happen, then it’s a wasted corner of the cortex that didn’t need to hold this concern after all.

The YouTube vid may well be BS, but it raises an idea that’s all too plausible and putting that in our heads is no more fear mongering than getting a vaccine in childhood for a condition you never come into contact with. Such ideas are themselves vaccines you may not need, but better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Good work! You have to wonder where they’d put those detained under the mental health act. Not the current facilities; you’d want places just for the infected/potentially infected... hmmm

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Did you watch 'Planet of the Humans'?

I reckon they will be doing what they do to the cows in that film, to humans.
No gas chamber or cremations necessary....... and cheap green fuel... Biodiesel.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Personally I have never had the Flu, at least, not in the form I hear about (a week in bed).

At 43 years old, the most a cold/flu type bug has had me is 24hrs so I have never taken the Flu Vaccine, I dont really see the point, I dont want to mess with the 'science' of Vaxs, i am either immune or very lucky, want to make it mandatory for me to have it? Fine, I expect a reduce health care insurance though (or those who dont take it, an insurance increase).

I vaxed both my kids for whatever they provided (MMR, TB, Tetanus...) and I am also Vaxed for that. Will also (or may have) vaxed them for that menigitus #e.

I just dont get the conspiracy and the anti vaxers, if you dont want it and dont want your kids to have the vaccine, fine, shut your mouth and carry on. Depending on the country, the health care insurance should lead it, if its sound and reduces medical bills, offer a reduction in healthcare fee's if you take it.

If you are of the NHS, then the gubment is fooked, give free healthcare to every tom dick and harry and you cannot put conditions on it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I haven’t, will dig it out.

Have you seen Soylent Green

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is a good example of "must be true I saw it on YouTube".

There’s no such thing as mandatory vaccinations in the UK. The Coronavirus Bill 2020 contains sod-all about mandatory vaccinations... Coronvirus Bill

The other stuff around the laws concerning communicable diseases is just misinformed gibberish. There are laws which may compel treatment of people e.g. those who cannot make decisions etc. In some cases, the law makes judgements on treatments. This is why a clinician can over-rule a parent who refuses life-saving treatment of a child, for example.

He is conflating too many things together to support his narrative.

He really has no clue. That's my view.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot
Need a bit more context on that video — it isn’t specifically ‘covid19’ related in that the police didn’t just barge in because of the illness. They did it because of some reported disturbance,

What that disturbance was we don’t know. And it doesn’t just give them the right to barge in, I agree.

But I don’t think this should be conflated with Covid19 especially or police barging into homes of people with the illness like the Chinese authorities did. I don’t think we (UK) are at that point or will be.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just look at what we are becoming. Look at the content of our discussions. And then there's this bull# from the Mail...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Does this virus cause irrationality or insanity? How does anyone propose to stop what they could possibly introduce? Are we all supposed to walk meekly into the showers? I'm sick to death of all the scare-mongering!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

he alledged "fema camp " protest

just didnt look right to me

only 3 things in my opinion get that much attention hear :

1 road protests
2 anti fracking
3 new houses on green land
4 airport expansion

so - armed with a google plan - in 10 seconds - i came up with :

balcombe fraking protests :

link

oops same place - same people

so - why has this event been dishonestly " rebranded " ?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

We only have ourselves to blame.....we let them grow up stupid, ill informed and with an enormous sense of entitlement.

Maybe we should re-educate everyone between the ages of 16-35?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join