It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the totalitarian state of the United Kingdom

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was recently sent this from a friend..it goes on to explain that when it comes down to a vaccine, we the people do not have any rights whatsoever.

Changes in the law regarding forcing a vaccine on you can now go head. You, we have no rights. The government can now detain you, take your possessions and make up some kind of bogus charge to keep you detained indefinitely.

Oh yes, and this only applies to us the people....not the royals or the government.
If this doesn’t scare....not sure what would.

The way I see it is, they’ve pissed on those who have fought for freedom in all wars.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: panicman66

Reading off pages of paper doesn't make this true.

Lets see the evidence of what he is saying, until then it's nothing but speculation.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Never read or heard anything about vaccines being forced on anyone.

Sources?

I'm not dismissing it outright I'd just like some more reliable and reputable sources.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

citation required - please show the actual clauses of the act [ revised ] that do what is claimed

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

No, there is no enforced vaccination.

What's odd is that the geezer in the vid provides a link to the Act itself so that we can see for ourselves that he's mistaken:

(1) Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment.
(2) “ Medical treatment ” includes vaccination
and other prophylactic treatment.

www.legislation.gov.uk...

edit on 29-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Look at what is happening in the US. Fricking city mayors having Jewish citizens arrested in New York City for attending a funeral. City, county and state governments acting as if they have the authority to halt commerce and dictate their presumed authority over everyone. I have heard, "don't worry, our police forces will support the constitution and defy unconstitutional orders." SHEAT! People should be rioting in the streets over this.

Is it time for a global revolution?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Maybe we’re about to find out why the FEMA camps were built. Not just in the US, in also in the U.K:
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I think before anyone starts rioting perhaps it'd be best if we find out if this is actually true or not.

So far four Brits have posted in this thread and none of us have heard anything about this.....my spider sense is tingling.

And lets face it, there have been quite a few exaggerations and misconceptions posted here on ATS over the years about alleged draconian legislation here in the UK.

edit on 29/4/20 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

There won't be forced vaccination for Corona just as there isn't forced vaccination for the Flu , Viruses mutate.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Better: Welcome to the totalitarian world!

I only can speak for and report from Germany:

Corona health certificate as an exit strategy

Another app is planned. A digital immunity card for the benefit of the economy, health system and research

Was he infected? Is he immune? Has he already been vaccinated? What was considered a mere conspiracy theory yesterday could soon become a reality: A digital health certificate that documents the corona biography of a person for submission to requesting bodies (PCR tests, antibody determinations, vaccination status and more).

According to a so far neglected "formulation aid" by the federal government for a draft of a second law "for the protection of the population" in the corona crisis, citizens will soon be given a "claim" to be "tested for infection or immunity". In addition, "an immune status [...] documentation should in future be the possible basis for proving immunity in the same way as the vaccination documentation (also together in one document)".

Restrictions on fundamental rights pursuant to Section 28 (1) IfSG (Infection Protection Act) should not be imposed on citizens who "demonstrate that, according to the state of medical science, they cannot or can no longer transmit the communicable disease due to protective measures being taken".

A digital version of such proof of immunity is already being worked on. Participants in the project include Bundesdruckerei, Lufthansa Industry Solution, the Boston Consulting Group, Ubirch, the Cologne University Clinic and "as the central data user" the Cologne Health Authority:

To enable a quick restart of the economy, we propose an IT infrastructure that anchors the corona status and other relevant data of a tested person in a blockchain and thus makes it accessible to all parties involved - healthcare system, patients, companies - at any time and across all applications. This will make it possible to issue people with a health certificate comparable to a digital 'corona vaccination card'. Our solution will include complete guidance of the test subjects through the process, from authentication to communication with and monitoring of positive patients.

White Paper Digital health certification
According to Ines Mangold, Managing Director of Digital Health Germany, such a "digital diary" also creates "a valuable data set for research".

The digital health certificate should not only be used in the Cologne region, but throughout Germany and Europe.

The implementation is based on the LISSI project (Let's initiate self-sovereign identity), which aims to create a digital identity, i.e. blockchain-based encrypted storage of basic personal data (e.g. name, birthday and place, Nationality, training certificates, possibly biometric data and health data etc.). This initiative, which is supported by a number of companies and banks, is also being promoted by the Bundesdruckerei, which is responsible for identification documents, and is now being funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.

The nationwide antibody studies of the Robert Koch Institute are also available. in connection with the planning of such an immunity card. In an interview with Der Spiegel, Gérard Krause, epidemiologist from the Helmholtz Center for Infection Research in Braunschweig and one of the coordinators of the studies, pointed out at the end of March the possibility of issuing immunes "a kind of vaccination card" that "allows them, for example, restrictions to be excluded from their activity ". (Brigitta Engel)
Telepolis (german)

I remember how idiots screamed "conspiracy theory" if somebody tried to point these idiots to what is coming. Like:

DemocracyWatch: COVID-19 ushers in a new era of surveillance apps
Around the world, governments are using the crisis to roll back democracy and human rights – and to monitor citizens through new tracker apps.

n 2009, PayPal founder and major Facebook investor Peter Thiel wrote a notorious essay. He argued that allowing women to vote had made democracy untenable and that someone should therefore invent the technology to stop it.

These days, Thiel, a Trump supporter, is founder-chairman of Palantir. Named after a magic all-seeing stone in ‘The Lord of the Rings’, it’s a data-analytics firm set up with help from the US Department of Defense. Last week, Palantir got the US government contract to run a new system for tracking the spread of COVID-19.

It’s not just the US that is boosting surveillance in the pandemic. In tiny Liechtenstein, the government has launched biometric tracker bracelets that automatically collect key medical information. The statelet plans for all citizens to wear them by autumn, while Germany, Turkey and France are also among the 23 countries that have looked at high-tech surveillance measures in response to the crisis.

Meanwhile, the danger of permanent stigmatisation of migrants, minorities and refugees is growing around the world. They are labeled as carriers and locked away in several countries; stateless people are being forced to face the disease alone.

Around the world, the coronavirus crisis is leading to an unprecedented roll-back of democracy, civil liberties and human rights. openDemocracy and our partners SourceMaterial are monitoring these changes and sharing them with you weekly through our DemocracyWatch newsletter.
Democracy Watch

WITH SOFTWARE AGAINST PANDEMIC
Crisis profiteer »Palantir«
State government of Hesse cooperates again with US company close to intelligence agencies

The desire for technical solutions to fight the corona pandemic is arousing great desire among the software industry. Companies that specialize in the automated evaluation of huge amounts of data therefore offer themselves to governments around the world as helpful service providers. The US company »Palantir Technologies«, which is close to the secret service, wants to count among these profiteers of the crisis, which apparently maintains a particularly close relationship with the Hessian state government.

For this, Minister of the Interior Peter Beuth (CDU) had only been awarded the negative price "Big Brother Award" in the category "Authorities and Administration" last year (see jW from June 11, 2019). The jury justified their decision with the first purchase of analysis software from »Palantir« nationwide and with the fact that »this controversial US company has access to the data network of the Hessian police through the use and operation of the software«, said laudator Rolf Gössner at the time. Now the company should come into play again to supply the crisis team in Wiesbaden, which is headed by Beuth.

The "Palantir" product "Foundry" (English for foundry) is to be used to "keep track of the corona crisis," according to an online report published on April 21 by Beuth's department in the Süddeutsche Zeitung. A spokesman also informed the Hessischer Rundfunk that tests had been carried out with a limited free version, as the station reported online on April 22.
more (german)

Just one "little aspect" of whats going on here.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I know it's true in New York City and virtually across THIS nation.
The NY situation was on national tv news.

PS: It's not legislation. That's the point, they didn't even try to legislate this crap and it is clearly unconstitutional. Clearly!
edit on 29-4-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Well spotted...also in this provision they can make you take the vaccine but would require special authorisation from the appropriate minister 45D (1) and 45C and 45C (3)(c).

They can make it real, if they believe it is proportionate to the problem.

I hope this is BS.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Had to come back, found the following right now:

Bill Gates describes Covid-19 as the first use case of the Known Traveler horror vision of the World Economic Forum
04/11/2020 | The World Economic Forum, the club of the largest multinational companies, is working on a global surveillance architecture. The entry-level project is the Known Traveler Digital Identity Program (KTDI). In an apparently post-March 24 interview, Microsoft founder Bill Gates describes how Covid-19 could be a first global use case for this infrastructure.

In the video interview on March 24, the second richest and most powerful man in the world is interviewed by TED presenter Chris Anderson about the corona strategy of the United States and is used in a relaxed manner as if he were President of the United States or chief the UN. It becomes doubly interesting when it comes to the alleged immunity of people who have already survived an infection. That connects Gates to the issue of easing travel restrictions by saying:

Ultimately, we will need a certificate for those who are either recovered or vaccinated because we do not want people to travel anywhere in the world where there are countries that unfortunately (the virus) are not under control. You don't want to completely deprive these people of the opportunity to travel and come back.

And then comes the double interesting sentence:

Therefore, there will finally be a kind of digital immunity record that will enable the global opening of the borders.
more (german)

Remember the Teleoplis article about the Corona Health Certificate from my comment above!

Btw, all that was translated by Google Translate

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ummm...since when...have they had a vaccine...for the common cold...?

Or for an uncommon one like this covid-19...?

Anyone stating that there will be a vaccine for this...is blowing smoke...whistling past the graveyard...pulling your leg...
And...the wool over your eyes...

Besides...which of the thirty odd strains of Covid-19 might they be hyping on...?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I keep repeating myself but, in over 70yrs they have NEVER found a successful vaccine for any coronavirus, so why countries are hanging on to lockdown until a vaccine is found is ludicrous. They would be far far better spending their time & money on proper treatments.

And let us not forget, (although "they" would like us to) that 92% is the general recovery rate but all "they" want to publish are death stats. We don't even get the recovery rates in the news here in the UK just the daily death toll because if they actually gave the recovery stats, they know damn well people would be up in arms about the insane fear mongering and would break the lockdown themselves. People would go back to work open their businesses etc. I'm already seeing it on a small scale in my little town, garden centre opening next week, flower shop next door to me has been busy cleaning ready for opening, a restaurant I noticed today got a huge stock supply. People can't live on fresh air and with the average age of death being 80+ folk are willing to risk it. That is also why the UK tabloids stopped giving the ages of those that have died too

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

But the guy in the video alleges that it has become legislation here in the UK whereas ConfusedBrit has proven this not to be true.

In other threads I've posted that we have to be resolute in our resolve in not letting them use this pandemic as an excuse to impose any unnecessary restrictions on our rights.....this quite clearly isn't one of those.

Literally, nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Here’s the fifth. And I’ve not heard ANYTHING about forced vaccinations in or around the Surrey area.

I think that link is someone who’s misread (intentionally) and inflated an non-issue.

I’ll take the vaccination when it’s available - i have no childish fears or conspiracy fringe worries about it.

But I haven’t heard anything to the degree this guy is claiming.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

1 - why would the UK - have " FEMA CAMPS "

2 - 08 DECEMBER 2014 - whats happened since [ an identical title is also on twiiter - dateline august 2014 ] - with blog and forum posts back to 2010 . so whats there in 2020 ?????????????????????

3 - a concret slab [ which is clearly far older than the fence ] - does no make a " camp " - it looks like a brownfeild industry site

4 - would just one of these alledged " fema camps " - actually demonstrate the capacity to be an internment facility ??

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I saw this the other day. I had a rather long discussion about it with various friends and they seemed to be on the fence about it.
I can’t imagine they would force a vaccine on people with the threat of prison.
Then again, so many strange things have been said and talked about over the last few months I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some kind of truth to it.
edit on Thu, 30 Apr 2020 03:02:10 -0500032042020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 30 Apr 2020 03:10:16 -0500032042020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: McGinty

1 - why would the UK - have " FEMA CAMPS "

2 - 08 DECEMBER 2014 - whats happened since [ an identical title is also on twiiter - dateline august 2014 ] - with blog and forum posts back to 2010 . so whats there in 2020 ?????????????????????

3 - a concret slab [ which is clearly far older than the fence ] - does no make a " camp " - it looks like a brownfeild industry site

4 - would just one of these alledged " fema camps " - actually demonstrate the capacity to be an internment facility ??

1 - your question suggests that you know why the US has FEMA camps. Please tell!

2 - not sure exactly what you’re asking. If you’re suggesting the age of the vid matters... it doesn’t! If you’re genuinely asking what is the situation at this location now... great question - I’d like to know too!

3 - you may be right, or wrong! Neither of us know from that video. I simply saw this thread and, making no snap judgements, listened to the video talk of taking folk off who refuse vaccination. Where would they be taken?

I remembered the FEMA camps in the US which were a hot topic here once upon a time and recalled very vaguely talk of camps here in the U.K. So I searched and found the vid I posted. It seems more than one dude pretending he’s found something, but what he’s found is far from clear; industrial site or internment camp is anyone’s guess; there’s certainly no plastic coffins ringing alarm bells, but maybe they finally learnt to keep those things under a tarp!!!

The hope was that someone may know either way, rather than just have an opinion and once all of the ‘Nothing to see here’ folk have gotten bored maybe someone who actually knows will turn up. I live in hope!

4 - Yes! Why ever not?

Whats more, wouldn’t ‘just one of these alleged “fema camps”’ actually demonstrate the capacity that there are more of them?
If this is a “fema camp” it’s not necessarily sinister. It means one of two things: Either honest preparation for an unwelcome event, such as a pandemic in which infected people need to be separated. Or a ‘welcome event’ for which camps have been built in order to thin the herd (in this scenario of people that refuse vaccination).

And btw, I’m British and after 50 years of governments red and blue with a dash of yellow I put nothing past those unscrupulous dogs that have done nothing but herd us sheep ever tighter on a cliff edge for the hungry coffers of banks and big corps. Whatever good will our politicians claim, history usually shows us that every move is designed only to increase their wealth.

edit on 30-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join