It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, I did wonder about that. Someone also pointed out that the crewmen also made odd hand signals at the T 3:22 mark.
All seems a bit odd... on the Draco rocket... with Merlin engines...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He also appears to have starred in at least one adult film.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Watching the live spaceX stream of the launch. Before the launch, I think inside 10 min, A camera was getting sprayed with water. Like someone spraying it with a hose. It wasn’t rain. Can’t imagine they didn’t account for the sprinklers to come on just before the launch. The shat was cut for a while. Then they came back to that camera when it launched. It still had water droplets on the lens obscuring the full view of the launch.

Watch the Water

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Roberts Needs To Be Removed Immediately.

Chief Justice Roberts Sides with Liberals – Refuses California Church Right to Assemble During Pandemic

“Although California’s guidelines place restrictions on places of worship, those restrictions appear consistent with the free exercise clause of the First Amendment,” Roberts wrote.

“…Similar or more severe restrictions apply to comparable secular gatherings, including lectures, concerts, movie showings, spectator sports, and theatrical performances, where large groups of people gather in close proximity for extended periods of time,” he wrote.

This is the "it's a tax" ruling of the Kungflu Hoax. Becasue they can't gather neither can you, is beyond obscene. How is that the blackmail has either not been removed, or he isn't gone?

Fun fact. Any Supreme Court Ruling is a decision on that case ONLY. It is not a blanket anything, but folks treat it as so. So he just ruled on one particular case, but sadly it will be used by the government goons to justify their actions.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Minnesota officials are now saying white supremacists are responsible for the rioting. (Fox)

WHUT?

They are White Antifa that is some kind of Fascism that makes them a White Supremacist, I suppose? They are just for anarchy to bring in the totalitarian nanny state worldwide. "You can't do that without a permit" will seem like a minor problem compared to the Re education camps they promised us.
edit on 30-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

From 847

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562875 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:05:18 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562842 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:02:58 (EST)
>>562749
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

>>562842
WATCH the water.
Q

Yes I noticed the water thing. I wondered if it was cooling, but it was a bit odd. Though looking at the side of the rocket, they are pumping the stuff out... must be just cooling.

Thing is though, there is clearly something significant about this beyond the obvious. Trumps tweet prior to launch. Them CAPS!

I put it on the pic, but that is UK time not US. The main point is the ROCKET LAUNCH part.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re 'war[e]fare'... I think it fulfils the [e] MARKER in Q704:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324405 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:35:31 (EST)
[e]

It may also link to "Viv[a] vs Viv[e]" in Q1559

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

So this guy ^^^ has a tattoo that says "isis forever" on his legs. Seems to have an instagram account and it would appear he's asking for "donations."

Here's the Link for a closeup, and in case Management feels the language in the pic is a violation.
edit on Sat May 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, at the last Falcon9 launch there was video footage on /qresearch showing a squirrel or rat running around the engine nozzle.

On the UK BBC News footage of today's launch THEY USED THE SAME FOOTAGE??? I clearly saw the "squirrel" and the movements were exactly as seen previously on /qresearch.

Why did the BBC use that footage? especially when the squirrel has got a lot of "conspiracy board" attention?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Rel, also did you notice during the heavy g force burn the astronauts were moving their arms around like they were in normal gravity?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Also, the suits don't look like pressure suits. Weird.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Black Lives Matter Gematria1176, 1038, 173:

This one gives is insight in some interesting ways. Both the origins and the possible results. We know Antifa is on the terrorist list, my guess is BLM is too. As such, a lot of money just got confiscated.

Positive or Future
wake up
divine enlightenment
crown chakra
paradise forever
no war with iran
we are with you
v for victory
q the trickster
beautiful humans

Transition
beauty and the beast

Negative or Current
barack hussein obama the antichrist
waters
demonic martial law
global pyramid grid
dangerously retarded
agenda twenty one
anunnaki bloodline
third world war
five g technology

hillary trump (election foreshadowing?)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

EMN, considering my post about the BBC using the squirrel footage, together with your "no patches" and salad fingers Moonraker/322 links...

IS IT POSSIBLE TODAY'S LAUNCH WAS FAKED?

(as I also think George floyds death was possibly faked)

Q813"You are watching a movie."

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I always tried to figure out why some folks want to believe moon landings fake and other space stuff staged.

I find it more amazing that 300+ humans and their luggage can load onto a 200+ foot structure, fly up to 38,000 feet at 500 mph for 12 hours and then return to the ground halfway around the planet. Watching movies, drinking cocktails, and access to the internet. Oh yeah, hundreds of thousands of these every day for decades.

Then sending a couple of humans out to the moon and back a handful of times is some impossible feat?

The first example is MUCH more impressive in my opinion.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

AFRS, yes! ...And what's with the new spacesuits that look like film costumes (Moonraker/Stormtroopers etc.). They don't look robust and appear to have overlaps rather than joins at the waist, like a jacket?

During the launch I was looking for steering mini jetnozzles on the capsule but only saw a couple near the top?

And the interior of the capsule?Why was it made so neon white? I'd have thought that would give quite a headache after a few hours in the capsule?

And why so few compartments for things like food, tools, spares?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Q4359 is up

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 58b904 No.9382690 📁
May 30 2020 16:37:32 (EST) NEW
www.nbcnews.com...📁
Update the list.
Q

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That in my opinion is huge!

On a sidenote I have been meaning to buy gab stock I had a feeling this was coming

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
“Trump threatens to use military against protesters.”

Fake news.

Trump prepares to use military against criminal rioters, looters, and arsonists.

Big difference.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, the astronauts were not bumping around either. Smooth as silk. Looked like they were on a movie set!

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join