It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, more of interest on George Floyd murder in this CodesUcQ unrolled thread:

He was wearing a different police badge to the other asian background officer... and both he and Floyd recently lost bar job because the bar was shut down!

He had a second home in Florida.

Neighbours had no idea he was a cop... no barbies for the squad... no patrol car in drive etc.
edit on 30-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Believe this was a prototype rocket for future Mars mission.

Just the engine for the Mars rocket, I believe.

It was a prototype engine I read that must go thru extensive extremes to pass to the next level. They supposedly have about 4 more engines already in the wings to test and the body is cheap to make.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
My family is technically mixed, part Cherokee part Irish Welsh types here. My kids shouldn't suffer for my white DNA should they?

But that isn't enough DNA of dark color I am certain. I am white my parents were both white. My wife's own Indian family one ran with the James Gang we believe, are in lockdown because the Indian nations are on several Reservations.
Rioters were using pent up energy and any excuse to get some goodies and shove it to "the man". Only they are shoving it to their neighbors and places they need to hire folks while providing goods and services. A lose-lose if you BURN IT DOWN!

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman
If the looters are working to liberate me, at what point in this process do I actually feel the benefit of their actions?

Are they going to share their stolen goods with me?

Seems to me once this is over my taxes will go up to pay for the goods they stole and the damage they caused.

With this kind of hero as my savior I'm actually going back to Fauxci and Baby Talk Brix as my personal saviors, as least their violence was masked in their masks.

Can't reopen businesses after covid lockdowns if they're all burned to the ground (except the minority owned ones).

Someone tell me why again I have to pay for some murderous cop halfway across the country? Oh, because he's white too? Makes sense now, sorry for my confusion.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If you listened to the press conference in MN yesterday morning, they had a very detailed and specific plan to prevent what happened last night.

- National Guard now had very specific mission tasks.
- State Police & County Sheriffs would work with NG jointly
- Mayor & City Police were not part of the plan and solution.
- leaders of each of those agencies were VERY serious, detailed, and resolute.

Then, later in the day, Mayor Goofy issues a curfew order and the NG, State Police, and Sheriffs are nowhere to be found.

Some serious political games being played. That presser was the State Agencies clear message that THEY were not only prepared and willing but extremely capable to maintain order and make large number arrests as needed.

Then crickets. It’s not that mayor. That lamb is being thrown to wolves. The Gov yanked the chains.

The people of MN should start their OWN riots and protest against Governor for not letting state agencies protect citizens & property & order.

Since the Stay at Home orders are all lifted it’s like the Deep State needed a new scare tactic to keep people in their homes, frightened, angry, and controlled.
edit on 30-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well this is beyond coincidence!!!

Today's SpaceX launch lines up on the Qclock with the Whidbey Island missile attack on POTUS on Jun 10th 2018 (see picture in Q1476):

Hopefully this is a closely controlled/directed part of the Movie!

Certainly worth close Eyes On POTUS at the SpaceX launch.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Floyd/knee/neck/breathe

Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters ask Maroon 5 to ‘take a knee’ during Super Bowl Halftime show

First and last line of the song Breathe by Pink Floyd:

Breathe, breathe in the air
You race towards an early grave
edit on 30-5-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Tweet giving Flynn family statement!

Flynn Family Statement ⭐️⭐️⭐️
@GenFlynn @SidneyPowell1 @realDonaldTrump @lofly727 @JosephJFlynn1 @flynn_neill @GoJackFlynn @molmccann @BarbaraRedgate 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Well this is beyond coincidence!!!

Today's SpaceX launch lines up on the Qclock with the Whidbey Island missile attack on POTUS on Jun 10th 2018 (see picture in Q1476):

Hopefully this is a closely controlled/directed part of the Movie!

Certainly worth close Eyes On POTUS at the SpaceX launch.

Well, Trump added to a tweet about the WH protest last night..
"Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???"

Sounds like a party. Is this for post launch?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200530001D - POTUS multi-part tweet on the attack on the Whitehouse last night:

Part 1 at 12:41:04

Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone....

Part 2 at 12:41:04

....got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would....

Part 3 at 12:41:04

....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and....

Part 4 at 12:41:04

....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

1) Note all 4 parts have the same time... to the second. This means that Q/POTUS can make multi-part tweets synchronous when they want and therefore previous multi-part tweets with different times were deliberately so.

2) Count of PERIODS in each part link to 9/11 and 11.3?:
a)
Part 1 = 9
Part 2 = 11
Part 3 = 11
Part 4 = 13

Totals to 44

b) Links to:
Q911 March MADNESS
The Floyd riots are "March MADNESS"?

Q1113 Finally. Chemicals. Learn our comms.
Another meaning of chemicals? In one video I saw someone with a small garden spray bottle spraying protestors... SMART WATER to prove who attended the riots? Watch the WATER?

3) CAPS only simple gematria for each part:
a) Part 1 base = GWHUSSSTIT = 165
Jewish gematria equivalents: You make your choices, How false hope operates, Commit the unforgivable sin, Infinity war, Your friends from the other side, Useless depraved mad people, And the city lieth foursquare, Corrupted governor, Federal Aviation Administration, Rainbow city, Its Big and its coming down, Eleven minutes past nine
English gematria: Elon Reeve Musk, United Nations, Fire dragon signs

b) Part 1 RemoveDupes = GWHUI= 68
Jewish gematria: Crime of the century, The direction to another dimension, Antipsychotic medication
English gematria: Barack Obama, Rudy

c) Part 2 base = TBI = 31
Jewish gematria: Debt, Die Hard, Black Men, Inflame, Biased
English gematria: CNN, cash, WH, Gina, Safe, MOAB

d) Part 3 base = ITSSW = 90
Jewish gematria: Donald J Trump, Rainbow bridge, Breaking News, Bank of International Settlements, No mercy for the merciless, Flames of War, Skyrocketing potential
English gematria: Thunder, God is real

e) Part 3 RemoveDupes = ITSW = 71
Jewish gematria: You'll find out, Weather, David de Rothschild, particular purpose

f) Part 4 base = ANTODCMMBDCPNN = 136
Jewish gematria: North America, Real Estate, Get Prepared, Protected, Snuff Film, Profit Cash, The Hatter, Freedom of Speech, Lincoln Memorial
English gematria: Great Awakening, Ventilator, Stock Market, Find Alien Signal, Nuclear signal, Snow White, Financial Reset

4) Other Usual DECODES link to (dupes not repeated):
Part 1:
Q9, Q68, Q112, Q165, Q741, Q1241, Q1433, Q1941, Q2441, Q3437, Q4104
Part 2:
Q31
Part 3:
Q65, Q103
Part 4:
Q54, Q113, Q115, Q136

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

DECODE ID 26 RSH200530002D

saladfingers, the MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE tweet is a DOUBLE TYPO/DOUBLE CORRECTION tweet:

First tweeted at 08:21:20 (sums to 13)

They professionally managed so-called “protesters” at the White House had little to do with the memory of George Floyd. They were just their to cause trouble. The @SecretService handled them easily. Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???

Then retweeted with one correction at 08:27:47 (sums to 28)

They professionally managed so-called “protesters” at the White House had little to do with the memory of George Floyd. They were just there to cause trouble. The @SecretService handled them easily. Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???

Then retweet with second correction at 08:34:02 (sums to 17)

The professionally managed so-called “protesters” at the White House had little to do with the memory of George Floyd. They were just there to cause trouble. The @SecretService handled them easily. Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???

1) TYPOS:
a) They corrected to The = Y removed (Soros?)

b) their corrected to there... can be taken two ways:
i) IR becomes RE...IE RR?
ii) i removed, e added... MISSILE removed? Evidence added?

2) Gematria for MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITEHOUSE is 267
Jewish equivalents: Prying open my third eye, Currency War, Above the Law, Chris Stevens Benghazi, Q Two Thousand Eighteen, Hawaii volcano
English equivalents: Q greatest encoded messenger, Nothing can ever make this ok, Time travel hurts my head

3) Other USUAL DECODES link to... (Dupes not repeated):
a) Original
Q69, Q438, Q821, Q1301, Q1321, Q2021, Q2120, Q2521, Q4016

b) Correction #1
Q627, Q827, Q1327, Q1920, Q2027, Q2527, Q2747

c) Correction #2
Q615, Q834, Q1334, Q2034, Q2534, Q2632, Q3402

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Let me get this straight.... the public can riot and attack police without hesitation, but a number of people just stand by and record a cop exceed his authority and kill a man without stepping in?

Convenient.
edit on 30-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Holy hell!

False flag, I think not, but what does this mean?

This sounds like it was on purpose to start a race war when you connect those dots Sufi. The loss of Floyd's life is real

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, more of interest on George Floyd murder in this CodesUcQ unrolled thread:

He was wearing a different police badge to the other asian background officer... and both he and Floyd recently lost bar job because the bar was shut down!

He had a second home in Florida.

Neighbours had no idea he was a cop... no barbies for the squad... no patrol car in drive etc.

edit on 30-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pm

On CNN last night Cuomo slipped and told the reporter to get themselves into the position of opportunity..then explained the comment away ... LoL reporter was Frontline standing down police ...
edit on 5302020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Given 4349 suddenly appearing with Soros, I hope that it portends poorly for him and his organization and that they are soon to be out of play, one way or another. All assets should be frozen and confiscated, of course, which could be used to partially pay for rebuilding that which he has had destroyed. Q knows whether it will be televised Nuremberg trials for all the bad actors or swim call in the middle of the Atlantic with concrete shoes. I am fine with whatever the Plan requires.

George Soros: "Destroying America Will Be the Culmination of My Life's Work"
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
29 May 2020 - 2:04:11 PM

SorosDestroyingAmerica.jpg
Nobody escapes this.
Q

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What did you think of CodesUcQ's suggestion that the bar they both worked for was a CIA front?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
BOOOM now think for yourself
So who paying for all off this
Most are from out of town

twitter.com...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dem cities erupt in violence. Mayors & Governors fail to respond and defuse. Ignites copycat violence in other Dem cities.

Narrative; Trump’s problem to fix.

US border overrun by illegal criminals, Trump requests funds to properly secure; Dems refuse.

Narrative; not a real problem.

Dem states get crushed by COVID due to poorly managed budgets and ill prepared medical capabilities.

Narrative: Trump needs to fix.

Riots, Day 1. If Trump ordered DOD to descend on city to squash violence; Dems come unglued.

Riots, Day 3. Cities/States fail to handle and Trump prepares DOD to step in; Dems come unglued.

My suggestion; force states to handle their own messes. The citizens of those cities put those politicians in their roles and must live with their decisions. I bet more people think twice about that straight ticket vote in the future. Or, they will continue to live in crime zones with minimal business investment and poor infrastructure.

The Govt hasn’t forced citizens to move to and/or stay in these poorly run cities & states. That’s ALL on the individual.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM now think for yourself
So who paying for all off this
Most are from out of town

twitter.com...

If they would have scooped up 100+ vs a dozen they’d have a much clearer picture of their problem.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I had suspected that the killing was set up in order to get people emotionally charged and into the streets. Then certain groups could infiltrate and take over. It seems this might have some validity
link
edit on 30-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/30/20 (Sat) 12:05:48c06c87 (2) No.9378157

File (hide): cac3685006358dd⋯.jpg (38.84 KB, 634x321, 634:321, 16577718_7293223_image_a_5….jpg) (h) (u)

2009-2017.state.gov...

Irregular warefare.

Insurgency.

Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective. Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities). They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local identity to exploit common societal grievances or needs. Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces. Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.

Location(s) [cities] loss-of-control?

[D] controlled?

Define 'stand down' [safe haven] order.

Define 'organized' group.

Coordination of 'organized' [& funded] group(s) in [D] controlled 'safe haven' cities across US [pre_knowledge to group(s)]?

banks.house.gov...

fitzpatrick.house.gov...

thehill.com...

Thank you for playing.

Have a Nice Day.

Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 30-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join