It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China China China

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
And our local law enforcement officials and mayors are more than happy to use the donated drones that DJI, from China’s Silicon Valley, gave them to keep the us American's from breaching the 6ft guidelines and to make sure we wear our masks and stay inside as our businesses die and we watch our careers go bye bye, all while sending all the surveillance data accumulated from the free drones back to China.
And, of course, after 36 years in congress and 8 years as the VP Joe Biden is going, after a 4 year hiatus from government, is going to come back to fix all the problems Trump has caused and get back the spirit of our nation. Wow.

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

And yet ... the leadership of this country stands around with limp you-know-whats ... while 10s of thousands of our citizens lay dead from a bio-weapon. We used to say we'd exterminate any country that used one.

What the Hell happened?

Our politicians and globalist corporate oligarch allowed foreign counties including semi enemy ones to buy or influence our MSM and hollywood to tear us apart as a nation and feed us propaganda to fight among each other and make us weak. Also globalist American companies are no longer American companies with Americas best interests.

Whe have been whored out and beaten down by our pimps

China was going nowhere, until Bill Clinton showed up. George W., and B. Obama kept the cash cow alive. I wonder... just how much money they got, to sell us out.

Hunter Biden got a $1.5 billion dollar investment, from a Chinese firm... the son of a Vice-President. I wonder... how much have the rest of them made?

Then... President Trump upset the proverbial apple cart... and, here we are.

This Chinavirus... the media response... this is punishment upon the American people. This is our punishment, for denying HRC her deserved crown. This is our punishment for electing Trump... plain and simple.

edit on 22-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

And yet ... the leadership of this country stands around with limp you-know-whats ... while 10s of thousands of our citizens lay dead from a bio-weapon. We used to say we'd exterminate any country that used one.

What the Hell happened?

You are desperate aren't you! You really want this to be a bio weapon. I can feel the excitement in your words! People like you want a war with China.

There is no evidence that this is a bioweapon, but of course you will believe every alternative theory you come across to justify this.

No one is going to sue China. If that does actually happen, where will it stop? What's to stop people of your countries, or companies of your country sueing your own givernment because of their lack of response to the virus? What's to stop a person who has list someone due to the virus sueing the givernment for not taking the virus seriously in the begining?

Yes, the virus started in China, but some western government messed up big time in regards to the virus. Thst is not China's fault.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What a lot of responders to China questions never put in the picture is the sco .
The Shanghai Co operation Organisation is a conglomerate of countries with joint operations primarily countering the unipolar system which puts American economy on top and in charge of things.
The IMF for example did never help out china or the eastern side of the world , and in the 90 s as china developed the chinese were eating cats and dogs it was that bad and even though they asked they were given nothing. China has brought their GDP per capita way up since then , and they're now in a position where they have started to buy out America and even loan to the IMF . The other countries of the eastern bloc which also had no help at all like Russia and several others and even on other continents like Venezuela and south Africa are part of sco operations now. To put it in perspective even joint military operations are being carried out , they have their own hardwire undersea cable network developed , they're trading oil for yuan instead of dollars . The sco is now a formidable counter to previous western particularly American / nato economic mic and foreign domination and there's physical pushing on several fronts . Notably Ukraine , Venezuela Syria Iraq Africa Yemen Afghanistan Georgia Azerbaijan Turkey , all these fronts are simply explained by this reasoning of broadly East Vs west . Without physically looking up sco / bricas and reading through the wiki pages you'd be caught behind in confusion as to what's been going on. The west aren't going to start publicising the sco factor they're going call it the :Russians ' in separation or sometimes the ' chinese' but they don't want to tell you how comprehensively they're being countered . The juxtaposed aspect of western co operation might be best described as the OECD , and there's a shadow overarching group which is nearly off the radar completely called simply the co operation Organisation. Within that though the rise of trump backed by patriot us military and the onset of Brexit defines splits within that group , previously entirely dominated by a group of centrist parties broadly defined as the idu . The idu a huge umbrella group did not have national interest s at all in their policy and that's why there was this breakaway group of nations which form the governing partner parties of the acre , as the EU / epp and democrat party of the us are primarily important factions in the idu .
When the context is discovered a lot more makes sense but of course there's resistance to learning and speculations which abound as uninformed when no one in power or not wants to explain these facts. This post , if you got to the end of it is something like what you'd need to understand and verify and it's likely few people have got to the end without thinking they might want to add their speculation to the thread first . Such is life , and skipping long posts and not carrying out ans updating research is often the way .
edit on 22-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Yes, the virus started in China, but some western government messed up big time in regards to the virus.

No. It most likely 'started' in the UK, found its way to Canada, and then got smuggled into Wuhan. But, don't let facts cloud your narrative.

Thst is not China's fault.

They made a bio-weapon out of what they took. It IS China's fault. And ... they deserve to be righteously punished for the deaths they've caused world-wide. If they were completely exterminated in nuclear fire, the act would serve as a warning to any other nation contemplating the creation of such horrors.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Snarl

Prove its a bioweapon.

Ummm...prove it’s not...

How the hell did covid-19 get segments of HIV...that is now attacking and destroying...T-cells...?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No. It most likely 'started' in the UK, found its way to Canada, and then got smuggled into Wuhan. But, don't let facts cloud your narrative.

What rubbish! Please post the evidence of this that do not involve conspiracy sites and writings?

They made a bio-weapon out of what they took. It IS China's fault. And ... they deserve to be righteously punished for the deaths they've caused world-wide. If they were completely exterminated in nuclear fire, the act would serve as a warning to any other nation contemplating the creation of such horrors.

Seriously? Firstly you have absolutly now evidence, and then you try to justify a complete destruction of a country killings more than a billion people.

What a complete idiot!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Prove its a bioweapon.

Ummm...prove it’s not...

How the hell did covid-19 get segments of HIV...that is now attacking and destroying...T-cells...?

YouSir

No, he is making that claim to justify a nuculer attack on a country, so where is the evidence. What you said is not evidence. If it was, then it would be case closed wouldn't it!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

justify a nuculer attack

Does it for me.

Hahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

justify a nuculer attack

Does it for me.

Hahahahahaha

So, you are ok with millions of innocent men, women and children dying? This is not a videogame! Don't be an idiot!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Don't be an idiot!

Why all the name calling? I'd guess he was pointing out you talk like somebody famous (who was an effing idiot IMVHO). That somebody was also overly friendly with the Chinese.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Don't be an idiot!

Why all the name calling? I'd guess he was pointing out you talk like somebody famous (who was an effing idiot IMVHO). That somebody was also overly friendly with the Chinese.

Name calling? So it wrong to call people like you idiots, but it's right for you to say you are happy for the deaths of innocent men, women and children.

The problem with people like you, is chances are, you have never been out of your own country, and when you look at other countries, you do not see a country filled with millions of individual people. You cannot distinquish people from their government. How else would you wish the deaths of millions of innocent people?

Nothing to do with China! I would not want this to happen to any bloody country! And what sort of person would wish something like this?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Reminds me of this 10 year old video that made the rounds a while back.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Great reply, interesting perspective China and it's international role goes back to George HW Bush in the early 1970's, bringing the communist regime out from the shadows, and is a topic we can agree is very complicated and google is not helpful. Very difficult to get good research material on China and China's political history. So many companies and governments have currently over invested in China and I believe that is the cause for the lies and distortion by the media and the limited research capabilities through our most common search engines. Just my conspiratorial perspective.

The IMF for example did never help out china or the eastern side of the world , and in the 90 s as china developed the chinese were eating cats and dogs it was that bad and even though they asked they were given nothing.

China was a founding member of the IMF back in 1945 however it's complicated relationship with Taiwan held them back for decades. China has, since the 80's and beyond, exercised their Special drawing rights and has borrowed money through the IMF to help develop their pursuits however China, as a country, has been known to be xenophobic and untrustworthy as we are seeing things play out now for all the world to see. I would blame China for any international or political strife they have. Their corruption and shady dealings are being exposed daily.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is an interesting group of wanna be world leaders in my humble view. Most have not and will not hear of this group because they are, for the most part, not relevant on the world stage. China has invested, corrupted and planted seeds around the globe and this coronavirus appears to be backfiring on their machination.
I hope they fall back to their days of isolationism...I say good riddance.

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
What a lot of responders to China questions never put in the picture is the sco .
The Shanghai Co operation Organisation is a conglomerate of countries with joint operations primarily countering the unipolar system which puts American economy on top and in charge of things.
The IMF for example did never help out china or the eastern side of the world , and in the 90 s as china developed the chinese were eating cats and dogs it was that bad and even though they asked they were given nothing. China has brought their GDP per capita way up since then , and they're now in a position where they have started to buy out America and even loan to the IMF . The other countries of the eastern bloc which also had no help at all like Russia and several others and even on other continents like Venezuela and south Africa are part of sco operations now. To put it in perspective even joint military operations are being carried out , they have their own hardwire undersea cable network developed , they're trading oil for yuan instead of dollars . The sco is now a formidable counter to previous western particularly American / nato economic mic and foreign domination and there's physical pushing on several fronts . Notably Ukraine , Venezuela Syria Iraq Africa Yemen Afghanistan Georgia Azerbaijan Turkey , all these fronts are simply explained by this reasoning of broadly East Vs west . Without physically looking up sco / bricas and reading through the wiki pages you'd be caught behind in confusion as to what's been going on. The west aren't going to start publicising the sco factor they're going call it the :Russians ' in separation or sometimes the ' chinese' but they don't want to tell you how comprehensively they're being countered . The juxtaposed aspect of western co operation might be best described as the OECD , and there's a shadow overarching group which is nearly off the radar completely called simply the co operation Organisation. Within that though the rise of trump backed by patriot us military and the onset of Brexit defines splits within that group , previously entirely dominated by a group of centrist parties broadly defined as the idu . The idu a huge umbrella group did not have national interest s at all in their policy and that's why there was this breakaway group of nations which form the governing partner parties of the acre , as the EU / epp and democrat party of the us are primarily important factions in the idu .
When the context is discovered a lot more makes sense but of course there's resistance to learning and speculations which abound as uninformed when no one in power or not wants to explain these facts. This post , if you got to the end of it is something like what you'd need to understand and verify and it's likely few people have got to the end without thinking they might want to add their speculation to the thread first . Such is life , and skipping long posts and not carrying out ans updating research is often the way .

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I remember that commercial, great find and very appropriate for today's global crisis.
Somewhat prophetic however it fails to mention the level of corruption, intellectual theft and spying it took China to get to this point, and some 10+ years later China is still trying to usurp the USA as the global leader and impose their hegemony onto the world. It hasn't worked. Handing out free drones to our local and state law enforcement for which they are using to keep our economy down and share the surveillance data with China is all tied together. This thread has drifted but I think, in the big picture it's all related to the clusterf%#@$ that is China.That was a great video to add to the discussion, thanks.

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Reminds me of this 10 year old video that made the rounds a while back.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Don't be an idiot!

Name calling? So it wrong to call people like you idiots?

Ummm......here’s to hoping your account is suspended...

You Sir...are an...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Don't be an idiot!

Name calling? So it wrong to call people like you idiots?

Ummm......here’s to hoping your account is suspended...

You Sir...are an...

YouSir

Why? Because I am condeming people who want us to kill millions of innocent people? Great logic there!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Inmy opinion, its safe to say that if the CCP is still in power at the end of this, then US politicians are not US politicians at all, and realistically, are traitorious agents of the CCP.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Sorry, but CCP will not die as long as Corporations and puppet regimes keep happening. WW3 will not be a war against China only. Majority of the jackasses who got away from the first two wars live in America and plotting new power movements using Americans as pawns under freedom and democracy act. There are no true alliances in the West just like the Opuim war. If you don't finish your old wars, don't bother starting a new one. The god of peace had always been in China. The devil loves war it feeds it.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Prove its a bioweapon.

Ummm...prove it’s not...

YouSir

The burden of proof lies upon the proclaimer.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Real science would require the effort be reproducible. I don't think we want to bring real science to the table.

If you're reffering to how it spreads, it's too late. And we had a trial run with SARS - CoV1, this is classified as SARS - CoV2, what more reproducible proof do you want? We mapped the genome of this this strain of Coronavirus within a week.

BTW, didn't you say something to projectvxn about stalking you on the boards? Go away, dude. Just forget I'm even here.

I apologize if you feel this a personal attack on you. The person you are referring to has used nothing but ad hominem rebuttals against me for years, it's quite a different situation. I am reading your replies and responding to the content you are sharing. It's nothing personal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join