It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China China China

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I just don't know how we can be allowing this to happen, what I have found out today. I haven't seen it reported or posted.

If China can squirm it's way out of this Wuhan Virus crisis they have put themselves in, if the exposure they have now is not enough to create an awakening to the slow, methodical crawl they're making, have made, into all of our lives through business, government, sports then we are in big trouble. China has the NBA under a spell, remember how the top coaches and players defended them in regards to the Hong Kong crisis?
China owns our government to a large part, and our businesses and our way of life has become addicted to their cheap labor, cheap products.
I have been looking forward to the indictments from John Durham for some time now however China is becoming a scary reveal and it just keeps getting worse, where will it end?
www.dji.com...

Headquartered in Shenzhen, widely considered China’s Silicon Valley, DJI benefits from direct access to the suppliers, raw materials, and young, creative talent pool necessary for sustained success. Drawing on these resources, we have grown from a single small office in 2006 to a global workforce. Our offices can now be found in the United States, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. As a privately owned and operated company, DJI focuses on our own vision, supporting creative, commercial, and nonprofit applications of our technology. Today, DJI products are redefining industries. Professionals in filmmaking, agriculture, conservation, search and rescue, energy infrastructure, and more trust DJI to bring new perspectives to their work and help them accomplish feats safer, faster, and with greater efficiency than ever before.

tennesseestar.com...

Elizabeth, New Jersey, is using a Chinese company’s drones to police citizens who fail to employ social distancing guidelines. Past reports suggest the drones are feeding China data.

Elizabeth Mayor J. Christian Bollwage is deploying drones from Chinese-based company DJI to warn Elizabeth citizens who are walking outdoors not to get too close in physical proximity to other people. The drones blare sirens and issue this warning: “Stop gathering, disperse and go home.”

Bollwage is dismissing critics of his approach.

If these drones save one life, it is clearly worth the activity and the information that the drones are sending,” the mayor said Friday in an MSNBC interview.

Go to the 6:30 mark

www.nationalreview.com...

Chinese Company Suspected of Spying on U.S. Citizens Donates Police Drones to 22 States

So 43 law enforcement agencies in 22 states are using these donated drones and the data is being sent back to China.

What else is there left say?
China has been winning and it appears to me they f^#@&d up with this Wuhan virus pandemic because absent of the China Lab being exposed, creating doubt to the origins of the virus, the innocent wet market story would have worked and China would have benefited tremendously from this crisis. There is so much going on right now, John Durham on the brink of indictments, 2020 Presidential election, US financial collapse, China China China.
Wow, so much information to process.

To top all this off China has donated drones to our local and state law enforcement agencies, who are sworn to protect and serve us, in order to help keep our economy closed, sending our country into a potential depression, you couldn't make this s%!:t up.

edit on 21-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The relationship works for capitalism. They give slave labor and trash their environment. US gets goods dirt cheap and maintains all their greenery and quasi safety laws. At some point though all slaves eventually revolt. They could easily run over the country in a matter of days. At some point the Chinese Government will lose control. All throughout history the slaves run over their oppressors. Takes a while but I see it happening in my lifetime. What they have is becoming extremely toxic for them and the rest of the world. Not sustainable.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

And yet ... the leadership of this country stands around with limp you-know-whats ... while 10s of thousands of our citizens lay dead from a bio-weapon. We used to say we'd exterminate any country that used one.

What the Hell happened?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is beyond capitalism, there have been so many revealing elements of the political scandal, the business theft of trade secrets etc, the corruption of the W.H.O., the World Trade Organization and so much more.
This is far beyond capitalism.

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The relationship works for capitalism. They give slave labor and trash their environment. US gets goods dirt cheap and maintains all their greenery and quasi safety laws. At some point though all slaves eventually revolt. They could easily run over the country in a matter of days. At some point the Chinese Government will lose control. All throughout history the slaves run over their oppressors. Takes a while but I see it happening in my lifetime. What they have is becoming extremely toxic for them and the rest of the world. Not sustainable.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Globalists scream RUSSIA!!--who isn't an existential threat--and either stay silent or push CCP propaganda from China who is an existential threat. That should tell us something about CCP influence/saturation in our current government. Globalists love them and see China as a model for future worldwide societal control.

China is handily beating us in every arena and have deeply penetrated our national security---from intelligence to economics. They've done so well, I wonder if we could even handle them at this point.

The list is endless, but here's one reason why we have such a dearth of intelligence on them:

Dozens of US spies killed after Iran and China uncovered CIA messaging service using Google

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't know.
Everytime I read, I listen, I watch or do some research I learn something new about China corruption, China sprawl, China investments, China partnerships. We need to address this and fast, our country, in many ways, is under siege from China.

originally posted by: Snarl

And yet ... the leadership of this country stands around with limp you-know-whats ... while 10s of thousands of our citizens lay dead from a bio-weapon. We used to say we'd exterminate any country that used one.

What the Hell happened?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Because real science shows it's not a bio weapon, where as pseudo science shows it MIGHT have been, or just simply escaped from a Wuhan lab. Your leaders aren't going to listen to idiots on 4chan or what ever over actual people who can write a scientific paper.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The silent kill of America and Europe. Brought to you by the traitors of each of them countries that sold their souls to the enemy. Sh$t happens and we all suffer now to live in an economic cage of despair . Don't believe me, just open your eyes for once in 30 days from now. You all know, govts. have shut down by now. Where are your leaders? Seems to me Trump is the only leader of a country who is showing his face daily and he's is being stab in the back at every chance of those hiding in their little "cage of fearless leadership". Screw them all.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Because real science shows it's not a bio weapon

Real science would require the effort be reproducible. I don't think we want to bring real science to the table.

BTW, didn't you say something to projectvxn about stalking you on the boards? Go away, dude. Just forget I'm even here.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Where and how do you suspect the virus originated?

I think it came from the Level 4 Wuhan lab.
Not sure if it was sloppy protocol and safety measures or if it was released as a way to disrupt the USA's policy and economy.
I've seen the drones deployed in Wuhan, telling people to go back into their homes and put a mask on, it is amazing that the Elizabeth, NJ Mayor said they are using the donated drones in the same way.

China's hands are dirty, we need to investigate and get some answers.

Bret Baier has been looking for answers, doesn't look good for China.
www.realclearpolitics.com... l

BAIER: Well, then you look at other elements there, dots on the board, that is how much they went to scrub all of the data. The fact that you can't find some of these doctors, including Shi Zhengli, who was working on it. The fact that some of the samples were destroyed, the fact that just today, Sean, the Chinese government re-announced an increase in the dots total in Wuhan by 50 percent.

Because real science shows it's not a bio weapon, where as pseudo science shows it MIGHT have been, or just simply escaped from a Wuhan lab. Your leaders aren't going to listen to idiots on 4chan or what ever over actual people who can write a scientific paper.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

What the Hell happened?

Bioweapon???? If it was a bioweapon we'd all be singing Ring a Ring o' Roses, Atishoo atishoo, we all fall down. It appears the wuhan lab was experimenting with animal coronaviruses with only a Level 2 certificate of biosafety. So it wasn't secret bio-weapon research by any stretch of the imagination. Even US has donated funds to the wuhan research laboratory.

Its also possibly that this type of incident has occurred before in China, SARS also might have been released to the public by a lab assistant.

Hopefully they taking more care with secret bioweapon research.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I would welcome a full scale, across the board universal economic sanction of The communist Chinese state.

Our economy is in tatters thanks to them...
Pre-Clinton/WTO Membership, America needed/wanted nothing from them...

So spare me any under educated arguments about how much we need their productive capabilities...
They are an utterly parasitic nation based upon the childish “ideals” of Marxism, an ethos bereft of moralit...
One which attempts to remove human instinct from the equation of economy...a truly child like belief system..

Communism deserves neither sympathy nor reward…
We should cut them off like a necrotic limb...

-Chris
edit on 21-4-2020 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Globalists scream Russia, because they want China to be the foremost nation.

As far as here in America and many of nations the governments are allowed to get away with it because its people are too busy going at eachother's throats instead of coming together and holding our leaders accountable.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
posted by:musicismagic

Where are your leaders? Seems to me Trump is the only leader of a country who is showing his face daily and he's is being stab in the back at every chance of those hiding in their little "cage of fearless leadership". Screw them all.

I agree completely.
This drone issue though seems to be more at the local and state level.
I found the part where it was stated that the data collected from the drones is being sent back to China most disturbing.
Why would any law enforcement, or any government entity for that matter, allow China to have access to their surveillance data?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh my friend, what is 100% true is that the Chinese Government locked down Wuhan from the rest of China but encouraged International flights to continue with their pawn the W.H.O.

They had no problem insulating the rest of China and allowing it to spread to the rest of the world. That is 100% indisputable fact.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The last I heard, the lone Chinese carrier group set sail for the western Pacific. The Taiwanese are on full alert.

The Chinese have anti-satellite weapons. The Chinese, have tech embedded throughout our infrastructure.

The global oil markets have crashed... many "bad actors" have economies based solely on oil exports. Countries like Iran, Iraq... even Russia. Those countries could become desperate... desperate nations, are dangerous nations...

Global wars, start just like this.

This could get really ugly, really quick.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Prove its a bioweapon.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

What the Hell happened?

Our politicians and globalist corporate oligarch allowed foreign counties including semi enemy ones to buy or influence our MSM and hollywood to tear us apart as a nation and feed us propaganda to fight among each other and make us weak. Also globalist American companies are no longer American companies with Americas best interests.

Whe have been whored out and beaten down by our pimps

edit on 08430America/ChicagoTue, 21 Apr 2020 23:08:20 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
China: U.S. a ‘Primitive Society,’ ‘American Democracy Is Dying’ which if they, China, has their way I would not doubt at all !

China’s state-run Global Times propaganda newspaper began the week on Monday with columns proclaiming the end of American democracy and declaring that Washington was “no match for China” in fighting diseases.

The Chinese government officially denies being the origin country of the virus, despite no evidence existing contradicting this conclusion. Chinese Foreign Ministry officials have accused the American army of creating the virus in a laboratory.

The Global Times dismissed America as a collapsing empire in a column featured prominently on Monday, claiming that the official number of cases in the United States versus those in China, which are widely considered false, shows that China is a superior public health power.

www.breitbart.com...
johnbwellsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

What the Hell happened?

Our politicians and globalist corporate oligarch allowed foreign counties including semi enemy ones to buy or influence our MSM and hollywood to tear us apart as a nation and feed us propaganda to fight among each other and make us weak. Also globalist American companies are no longer American companies with Americas best interests.

Whe have been whored out and beaten down by our pimps

China was going nowhere, until Bill Clinton showed up. George W., and B. Obama kept the cash cow alive. I wonder... just how much money they got, to sell us out.

Hunter Biden got a $1.5 billion dollar investment, from a Chinese firm... the son of a Vice-President. I wonder... how much have the rest of them made?

Then... President Trump upset the proverbial apple cart... and, here we are.

This Chinavirus... the media response... this is punishment upon the American people. This is our punishment, for denying HRC her deserved crown. This is our punishment for electing Trump... plain and simple.

edit on 21-4-2020 by madmac5150 because: Darkwing Duck said so

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join