It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast To Coast AM tonight tune in!

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
George Knapp has the preeminent British researcher, Paul Sinclaire on, it's really fascinating, check it out...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thanks for the heads up and think Paul Sinclair is a great researcher - both archival and 'boots on the ground'.

Lots of very strange goings on in specifc parts of Yorkshire and years (and years) of cryptid / UFO / MIB reports, animal mutes, underground noises etc.- there are also strange U.S. Military vehicles equipped with on board radar roaming the (potential window) area.

Look forward to the interview.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
George Knapp has the preeminent British researcher, Paul Sinclaire on, it's really fascinating, check it out...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Thanks, sir!
I've gotta start listening again. Best, Mr. S, stay well...MS

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I caught the very end of it. He was saying he was unable to to record something involving the pyramid but swears he saw it blah blah...meh. Glad I missed the whole show.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I caught the very end of it. He was saying he was unable to to record something involving the pyramid but swears he saw it blah blah...meh. Glad I missed the whole show.

Ahhh thats great man! Glad you missed it too!

I thought it was a great show myself, very cool things to ponder....
edit on 20-4-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I'm not an investigator but if I was I would have backups to record something. Even a manual camera as a fail safe.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

George mentioned you and Jeremy Corbel 2 weeks back about skinwalker ranch. I'll tune in tonight, thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Paul Sinclair is an excellent researcher of all things unexplained, the area of East Yorkshire that he investigates is rife with phenomena and he is always a good listen on the radio.

top topics

join