It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the ways to resist the approach of a NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

One thing I would add...remove politics from all protests regarding resistance.

Party division has been weaponized and the weakest ones will be complacent if they fear being misidentified as belonging to the *wrong* party.

I really wish the protestors would leave the MAGA hats and Trump flags at home. They will turn many people off.

Central to any effective resistance from government overreach is UNITY. U.S. politics carries the inherent baggage of partisan division.

LEAVE THE MAGA GEAR HOME, please. It's not ever going to help this cause and it undermines the idea of resisting. Trump has abused his authority in responding to this crisis, too. Less division, more unity...or it's futile.

edit on 4/16/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

I agree with much of what you say. Going off the grid to simply keep to oneself, doesnt do much in terms of toppling the system. And there is most certainly evidence they are fine with it, as long as you aren't secretly communicating with others and growing some kind of network. Obviously they dont want everyone doing this, but they are most certainly fine with a certain amount. Especially if it's a person who has a psychological/personality profile that would have otherwise been an annoyance to them.

But in terms of ways to resist. I like to start with things being simple, instead of a long list, since i think people (which means me too) get lost in understanding what to do if it's too "complicated" or there's too many things, that cant be easily tied together. This can lead to anxiety, paranoia and then hopelessness. There needs to be a clear cohesive picture, otherwise i dont think you will get anywhere.

So first I always liked this quote by Albert Camus: "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion"
This though requires knowing what "to be free" means. Which i think many people misunderstand/have a false understanding of. Put simply, it would be the opposite of being a slave, or not being a slave. So you would also have to know what that means.

So moving on, i would personally say the starting point would be knowing what it means to be good. And then being it. Commit to being that. Swear loyalty/allegiance, heart/mind/soul, to being good. And then at that point what do you have to worry about? There is nothing more fearsome than someone who knows what they are doing, fully committed, and is relentless, unyielding.
edit on 17-4-2020 by FellowHuman because: typo

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

It seems that capitalism itself rewards people that have high levels of selfishness and self-entitlement.

Sadly, so does politics.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There is no stopping it. Too many people want it.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Stop making them look useful...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The best way of all www.abovetopsecret.com...
So relax the world will keep spinning and total Government control meens FULL frezzers of ICE cream for all forget the cake let them eat Ice cream lol

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FellowHuman
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

I agree with much of what you say. Going off the grid to simply keep to oneself, doesnt do much in terms of toppling the system. And there is most certainly evidence they are fine with it, as long as you aren't secretly communicating with others and growing some kind of network. Obviously they dont want everyone doing this, but they are most certainly fine with a certain amount. Especially if it's a person who has a psychological/personality profile that would have otherwise been an annoyance to them.

But in terms of ways to resist. I like to start with things being simple, instead of a long list, since i think people (which means me too) get lost in understanding what to do if it's too "complicated" or there's too many things, that cant be easily tied together. This can lead to anxiety, paranoia and then hopelessness. There needs to be a clear cohesive picture, otherwise i dont think you will get anywhere.

So first I always liked this quote by Albert Camus: "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion"
This though requires knowing what "to be free" means. Which i think many people misunderstand/have a false understanding of. Put simply, it would be the opposite of being a slave, or not being a slave. So you would also have to know what that means.

So moving on, i would personally say the starting point would be knowing what it means to be good. And then being it. Commit to being that. Swear loyalty/allegiance, heart/mind/soul, to being good. And then at that point what do you have to worry about? There is nothing more fearsome than someone who knows what they are doing, fully committed, and is relentless, unyielding.

I agree that one should hold tightly to ones principles of truth in their heart and I admit that after many many decades of reading conspiracy theories and history, I may be overly cynical and jaded towards the idea of people ever stopping it, but I do think the time of open revolution is gone and done. Just from the imbalance in weapons parity between the citizen and the state and the citizens reluctance to risk what they have to change things.

With the ever growing data gathering, mining and surveillance system, I also feel that the NWO is moving from the shadows into the open and when, an individual lives in an occupied state and territory than in public and work, one better not stick out and one better make the salute and swear the oath to the leaders or those people will be taken out. At that point when the NWO goes from the shadows to the open, the resistance better go from the open to the shadows, if they are to have any hope of ever changing anything.

I suspect at this point though, most people who look at and voice opinions on the NWO and conspiracy theories online are already marked and filed. If any one actually wants to resist, they need to avoid discussing it or showing interest in it. All the talking does nothing anyway, but illustrate where ones loyalty lies, since at this point all those who believe in the conspiracy already know, and those that don't will not.

And thanks for the reply

PS Your idea of embodying freedom does remind of the freedomites in x-minus ones episode "Sealegs" which is about a pilot from the outer rim and the colonies returning to earth to find it had become a fascist planet after the nuclear wars.

For anyone interested I will provide the link.

archive.org...
edit on 17-4-2020 by themessengernevermatters because: addition

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here ya Go... a place and way of life to evade the NWO cabal of Eugenics psychos'

www.wildroots.org...

Wildroots is a 30-acre earthskills homestead in rural Western NC. Our focus is on experiential learning and living, while practicing, developing and sharing primitive skills for rewilding and reconnection.

At Wildroots, we live without electricity (solar or otherwise – but we have headlamps, various battery-powered things, a telephone, trucks and cars) or plumbing. We carry our water in jugs, use a crosscut saw to get our wood, and practice “earthskills”, or earth-based lifeways as much as possible.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
1. Learn and set standards for yourself.
2. Understand that nobody can "govern" you, better than you.
3. Understand that a vast majority of people, can't govern themselves.
4. Understand that "government", (doesn't matter what kind).. creates a dependency by making "law". It validates "their" existence.
5. "Government" isn't there, when a weirdo steps out of the bushes with a machete, while you're hiking and just stares at you. But you know what is there? Your .45 Colt. Government's solution? Would be to make "a law", keeping you from hiking in the woods, "to keep you safe" from "bad people". ..

OP. You ask "how to resist?
Set "Standards" for yourself. like the C.O.T.U.S. does. Then question them that aproach it, them standards.

Then be willing to die for them standards. You're not asking a complicated question. Just an ignorant one.

edit on 17-4-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No. They just think they do. Because that's how they were "educated" to think.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

This is certainly just my opinion, but I believe we should move away from compartmentalization and towards decentralization.

Im not sure many even know the difference, and my own conspiracy hat tells me that is a carefully crafted narrative.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22
Pretty sure wanting something has to do with thinking.

Just because someone wants something different than you doesn't mean they can't actually want that.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
1. Learn and set standards for yourself.
2. Understand that nobody can "govern" you, better than you.
3. Understand that a vast majority of people, can't govern themselves.
4. Understand that "government", (doesn't matter what kind).. creates a dependency by making "law". It validates "their" existence.
5. "Government" isn't there, when a weirdo steps out of the bushes with a machete, while you're hiking and just stares at you. But you know what is there? Your .45 Colt. Government's solution? Would be to make "a law", keeping you from hiking in the woods, "to keep you safe" from "bad people". ..

OP. You ask "how to resist?
Set "Standards" for yourself. like the C.O.T.U.S. does. Then question them that aproach it, them standards.

Then be willing to die for them standards. You're not asking a complicated question. Just an ignorant one.

No offence, but your list of "understand this, understand that" does not help a whole lot of people. Do you seriously expect a person to read your list and as a result come to some kind of understanding? And if they die for the standard, what good was it to them?? The goal would be to LIVE free, independent, self-sufficient lives.

A step-by-step guide seems more practical, wouldn't you say? Then pick and choose what resonates.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

start drinking distilled water that is as pure as rain water (which is essentially water distilled from the ocean through the sun's heat).

Drinking distilled water is useless because it will not hydrate you. Water for consumption needs to be ionized in order for the chemical reaction to occur in your body to achieve hydration.

Natural spring water is preferred but purified water will suffice, so long as it is purified by the proper methods. Chlorine/fluoride filters are highly useful and easy to install on your faucets and shower heads.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

start drinking distilled water that is as pure as rain water (which is essentially water distilled from the ocean through the sun's heat).

Drinking distilled water is useless because it will not hydrate you.

Do you speak from experience? I drink nothing but distilled water, have been for years. Before humans built water storage facilities the only source of water was rain water, that sometimes collects in lakes, and rivers. However did humanity survive before water storage facilities, and all the chlorine and fluoride added to the water? It's a mystery. How do I keep hydrated? I must be lying. Of course I could post an image here with my water distiller on the worktop, even a video of a chemical test on the water that's on the kitchen counter in a jug right now, but then what? You will believe what you want.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Please Read

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I did. Nothing new here. I get my potassium from coconut water, better than banana. If your main source of potassium is tap water you're in trouble. I am healthier that 95% of the people I see around me. And I will say my diet is probably healthier than 98% of the people around me. I still don't see what you need tap water for.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I never said anything about tap water. In fact, I suggested spring water is the purest source of clean natural drinking water.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I never said anything about tap water. In fact, I suggested spring water is the purest source of clean natural drinking water.

You're kidding, right? Are you talking about the water that comes from underground and gets bottled at the source? First it falls from the sky and collects all the pollution from the air. (You do know what acid rain is, right?) Before it reaches the source it runs under countless fields sprayed with pesticides and herbicides that seep into the ground, maybe a bit of industrial solvents that get washed off factory grounds and into the soil. I could mention a long list of other VOCs (volatile organic compounds) that you will find in your "purest source of clean natural drinking water". Then there are microplastics of course, perhaps a bit of BPA. It's all good for ya. And I didn't even mention parasites.

There's your "clean natural drinking water".

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
themessengernevermatters:

Simply extracting oneself from the system and isolating in personal self sufficiency is the same selfish, short sighted outlook that has allowed the world to pulled slowly into this mess in the first place, and will have no bearing on the system you claim to be against.

Absolutely spot on!
Your whole post succinctly states it as it is. Off-gridders, just want to run away from the issues and not fight for the things they have lost along with everyone else. Like you say, selfishness writ large, even cowardliness.

The only way to stop the globalist agenda is to tear it all down around their ears. Simply make it unjustifiable and beneficial for them to pursue their vision. It's the only path to take to stop them, there is no other way, but be warned, it leads to a cul-de-sac, and everyone loses, everyone suffers, everyone is reduced to the same level. If you are not prepared to accept massive loss to your whole way of life, then don't moan about globalist change. Simply accept the tyranny, and the draconian authority telling you how you can live, and how long you can live for, whilst those with the power and the wealth lord it over you, and you serve them like asif you are their owned chattel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join