It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the ways to resist the approach of a NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What can one do to stop, delay or reverse the coming of a NWO where a few rule the many at the expense of our freedoms? I have a short list of my own ideas, please comment, discuss and debate, and add your own ideas for further discussion.

My list so far:

- stop watching the brainwashing-machine planted in every home in the world (AKA a tel-aviv-sion set, which you register and pay a LICENSE for

- stop using bank cards and use cash everywhere that cannot be tracked and tied to your name - remain anonymous

- stop buying from supermarkets, especially the ones with "loyalty" cards

- start buying organic products locally from farms and farm shops

- start growing your own, building your own, making your own (toothpaste without fluoride) and baking your own (bread)

- stop using subscriptions and contracts that support large profit-hungry companies and corporations

- stop buying pharmaceutical products

- start practising yoga exercises and the Wim Hof Method which gives voluntary control of the immune system so you NEVER GET SICK AGAIN

- stop drinking tap water with chlorine and fluoride and bottled water with microplastics and volatile organic compounds

- start drinking distilled water that is as pure as rain water (which is essentially water distilled from the ocean through the sun's heat).

- stop driving motor vehicles registered in your name that teach you to follow (lines painted on the ground) and obey (colored lights) which not only pollute the air but also kill 1.4 million people EACH year by the way (how is this even legal, trading lives because people are lazy and choose comfort over lives, and for a faster progression of humankind - and towards what?)

- start walking and cycling because you have made the choice to work and shop locally

- start questioning EVERYTHING the media and politicians tell you, the truth is probably the opposite!

- while we're at it, STOP VOTING!

- cover ALL cameras on ALL of your devices with tape (webcams can record and stream even when the phone is in sleep mode)

- better yet, stop using smart phones or mobile phones and social media websites, instead spend more quality time with your family

- and for heaven's sake, start using VPNs (Windscribe is free and great, please support) and ad-block (Kaspersky Total Security works a treat with anti-banner and private browsing)

- finally, when you're ready, get off grid (caravan with solar, electric heating, cooker, shower, etc.) and stop paying bills to energy companies. How would any group control a global population that lives off grid, in isolated local communities living healthy lives free from a monetary system?

What are your thought on these and what are your ideas?
edit on 15-4-2020 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

Run away and live in a cave feeding off steam water and moss. Got it.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Methinks that ship has sailed, my friend...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The only box I didn't check there was driving a car.

Not getting rid of that.

I have a much healthier and happier lifestyle then you do.

And a bigger house.

So no...

Just because you can't survive without going to the grocery store twice a week doesn't mean that it's a good thing for everyone.

Self-sufficiency doesn't mean living in a cave and eating moss, ffs.

It means actually living your life without being controlled by the whims of others.

Which you're probably quite OK with anyways, so this is a useless post for me.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You almost missed the most important one imo.

Stop using a mobile phone.

People got on fine without them for millenia.

It would cut the most important tool THEY need to track and monitor people to control them.

There will be new powers coming to ensure they can use WHAT YOU PAY FOR to their best advantage.
edit on 15/4/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Getting there.....ugg!

I prefer stream water though so I don't need to light a fire or boil a kettle.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I think the discussion is.. timely.. So, S+F

But, gotta say that off-grid, or decentralization, does not need to equate to "isolation."

Id also argue that money/currency isnt itself a problem, but it can certainly turn into one if we lose sight of what it represents (on any level).

I do like some of these though, especially spending more quality time with loved ones. That ones always a good idea, particularly in the last decade or two as what "family time" means seems to have morphed.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolci
.... instead spend more quality time with your family

I detest my family, they are all morons and the ones who weren't are not with me any more.

The memories of my Grandparents though, will live on in me until the day I die and fuel this bag of bones with pride even if I end up going back to playing in the dirt and never speaking to anything but a pet rock.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
S&F

My approach is to try to inform others about how slanted the MSM is, and how it's a pawn of our government and TPTB writ large.

If you can encourage loved ones to question what they see on TV and in news publications, to double and tripley check sources on-line, to be aware for "news" stories that present author's biases and opinions versus sticking to the facts (who, what, where, when), that is an achievable small step.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Id also argue that money/currency isnt itself a problem, but it can certainly turn into one if we lose sight of what it represents (on any level).

A lifetime of accumulating skills has had incredible value in my life.

It's amazing how many people cannot do the simplest things for themselves, so in I step and sort them out. Money is the last thing I like to be given, so trade is a key factor for many who may need my services.

A day of ticking things of a person's needs list can earn me meals, unwanted and unused objects and materials which is my treasure, and a myriad of interesting stuff. The most important of which is always FRIENDS who understand the power of a Wizard and how to respect it.

A few days work for someone who recently lost her husband and needed support around the place when nobody else really cared got me a stack of firewood and a beautiful pair of Bowers & Wilkins DM 605 S2 hi fi speakers. OMG, they are flippin' AWESOME! She has become a great friend and genuinely appreciates who I am and the skills I have.

Self sufficient from a kid and the only thing I will ever really need are these hands and this head. Priceless!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The Easiest Solution is to Stalk and Track their Whereabouts with Millions of Eyes , then Hunt them Down and Hang them All for Crimes Against Humanity . Ah , you asked ......)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I was looking at digging a trench up in the mountains and covering it with a roof.
I like this spiderhole concept, quick and easy!
If everyone stopped voting that might scare them into submission fast.
I voted 1 time in my life because they are all dictators.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added something

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Im exactly the same way.

I think that, outside of direct contact, money is a valuable representation of skills/items with Real Value. But.. Give me the choice and Ill prefer nearly anything else.

I do most of what I do for free though. Couple decades ago, I fought tooth and nail to retain some semblance of independence with health stuff, including some pretty clever stuff with finances. But.. It only goes so far.

Maybe 5-7 years ago, I just started doing it all for free. I take longer to do anything than most, so that patience is payment enough for me. It gives me something to do and it gives me something to do for someone else at the same time.

I have my limits, naturally, but the idea that something I create (with my minds or hands) can affect someone elses life is just.. Profound to me. I always took it for granted when it was simply a constant part of daily life, but when it wasnt anymore, it all took on a whole new meaning.

And.. It doesnt mean I refuse trades/barter/currency either
Ive gotten some really cool stuff that way. I make all my own speakers, but I love it when someone has something thats just sitting & collecting dust for them and for me its something that can be brought to life and appreciated again.

"One persons garbage" and all that

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: nerbot

..... I take longer to do anything than most, so that patience is payment enough for me.

Pride is a great self investment.

It's why I would struggle doing a 9 to 5. Profit would always take precidence over quality.

My time is free, so even if I do things that take twice as long and sometimes do them more than once, it is great to see the smile on other people's faces and also know I am perhaps inspiring them to have a go themselves at things they would usually not consider.

"Just do it, just do it!" Learn by making mistakes.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I was watching a video on a guy that had travelled the world. He said one of his biggest lessons was the realization "what you own, actually owns you". That has stuck in my mind for many years, So perhaps minimalism could be added to your list.

That doesn't necessarily mean you have to become a caveman. Just concentrate purchases to multipurpose items that help minimize total belongings. A prime example are mobile phones, they have become camera, ebook library, music library, gps and a myriad of other things from free apps including torch. leveler, etc. If the monitor is too small, you can plug a hdmi monitor into a mobiles mini hdmi port. If you want something more pc like you can even install linux on android phones.

So decluttering our belongings can declutter our life. If we concerned about the NWO or not.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
I was watching a video on a guy that had travelled the world. He said one of his biggest lessons was the realization "what you own, actually owns you". That has stuck in my mind for many years, So perhaps minimalism could be added to your list.

That doesn't necessarily mean you have to become a caveman. Just concentrate purchases to multipurpose items that help minimize total belongings. A prime example are mobile phones, they have become camera, ebook library, music library, gps and a myriad of other things from free apps including torch. leveler, etc. If the monitor is too small, you can plug a hdmi monitor into a mobiles mini hdmi port. If you want something more pc like you can even install linux on android phones.

So decluttering our belongings can declutter our life. If we concerned about the NWO or not.

Thats so true, I had to quote it. I am utterly amazed at the number of people in my area that truly believe that those who die wth the most toys win. My neighbor lives only with his wife. As a couple, they have 5 automobiles, 1 Truck, 5 riding lawn mowers, 2 boats, 3 Box trailers, 3 flat bed trailers. And they pay someone to mow their 3 acre lot.

They are the most miserable people I have ever met. But......they got "stuff" and lots of it.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Refuse to wear a mask in public.

Refuse to remain in self isolation past May 1, 2020.

Refuse any vaccine Bill Gates is pushing.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Simply extracting oneself from the system and isolating in personal self sufficiency is the same selfish, short sighted outlook that has allowed the world to pulled slowly into this mess in the first place, and will have no bearing on the system you claim to be against.

After all the economy has been in bad shape for a long time, no one cared as long as they got their little crumbs off the pie. No one cared about the suffering and plight of others as long as it didn’t affect them or their family. They didn’t really care about the system slowly growing more pervasive and invasive in tracking and data mining people, as long as they didn’t have to risk their life and lively hood.

If you want to self isolate, then just stay in your house, the TPTB seem perfectly fine with large numbers of people opting out of the system and self isolating right now, those people will be safely out of the way and no threat at all.

The idea that one can extract themselves from the system and simply live in the country or on their land and be completely self sufficient is also a joke. Most of the people that claim self sufficiency don’t even have it, they still have to make money to pay land taxes, buy fuel and supplies they can not make themselves. Even if an individual could get to a point of total self sufficiency needing nothing from the system at all, then they would be useless in fighting the system anyway. Because, they will be out in the wilderness in small isolated pockets of family and clans, hiding from the system rather than resisting it any way.

Frankly in case people have missed all the news reports and articles we have actually already been inside the surveillance system for a long time already. The companies have been mining everyone's data, they have already been tracking, tracing and watching the people as well. The idea that the system can be stopped, because it is just now rising, is a misnomer it is already here and it’s been here, most didn’t notice or care, as long as they got theirs.

At this point the system is unstoppable and it will only grow stronger and if anyone truly is against it, unfortunately it is the time for that resistance to go underground and become sleepers. Living in the system, giving the illusion of complying with the system, all the while studying every part and piece of the system, looking for cracks and chinks in the armor and as best they can at moments unseen and unnoticed damaging and weakening the apparatus of the system from within.

Those who flee from the system for self sufficiency will be useless, they will not fight and eventually when the system is total and complete it will not be hard to hunt them down with thermal imaging and other technology and remove them if the system decides to. Those who live within the system, but are not of the system will be the only hope of a future generation ever defeating it again.

Just look at all the resistance groups and how they operated in 1984 and Fahrenheit 451, there was also a good episode of the old radio show x minus one entitled “sealegs.”, about a future fascist government in the space age. They along with the french resistance and other resistance groups in world war two against the nazi’s show how those opposed to a system have to operate when the system becomes pervasive and unstoppable. It will not be fought by standing up, nor will it be fought by running from it, only by infecting it from within much like a virus.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

They are the most miserable people I have ever met. But......they got "stuff" and lots of it.

If materilism is a disease, perhaps NWO is just a symptom of that disease.

I saw a medical study once, that said there were at least three times as many psychopaths in CEO roles than in the overall population. It seems that capitalism itself rewards people that have high levels of selfishness and self-entitlement.

If our economic model didn't award these people, they simply would'nt be in positions of power. So is it really their fault or is it ours, for implementing system that rewards bad behaivour?

So I don't think you should worry about NWO. Try become more proactive by only rewarding companies with your earnings that care for our habitat.

Soon capitilism will die. It cannot run on debt forever.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Great thread topic. No ship has sailed yet. Now is the time to brainstorm and people need to take action when their limits are being tested.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join