It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

No you’re absolutely right. They were ventilating like 80% of hospitalized COVID patients. Over ventilating them, too much expansion or tidal volume, not enough respirations. It’s better to use a lower tidal volume, with higher respirations, and maintain something called PEEP that keeps constant pressure. You can also time how long the inspiratory and expiratory ratio is, usually 1:2 but with hard lungs you want 1:1 or if they have other issues you can increase inspiration and shorten expiration.

I encounter many many pulmonary people because we have quite a few ARDS studies going on right now with them and our cardiology group. So now they really toned down artificial ventilation and instead use assisted ventilation and positive pressure ventilation devices. Plus they can monitor much better now, they said during the surges they couldn’t check them much. So they are sedated and paralyzed and as they get better they are over ventilating them or not monitoring enough to make changes.

One example is a 6 hour procedure we do, I’ll run an hourly arterial blood gas and then adjust the ventilator each hour based on that blood gas. I’ll also switch fluid type and oxygen, nitrous oxide, and isoflurane ratios based on what I see on an anesthesia monitor. We can tell what they inhale and exhale of each gas, including CO2. So we are adjusting every 15-30 minutes at times, even purging the lines at least once or twice in a procedure or manually bagging to check expansion and effectiveness. You can’t do that in patient overload. Something these patients really need especially with respiratory or metabolic acidosis.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc
Thank you, sir - really appreciate the confirmation...

Soooo, any thoughts on whether some current deaths might be due to lack of widespread knowledge of the need for such conscientious monitoring of ventilators?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I’m not sure, there is a bunch of new published info regarding updated guidelines, treatment protocols, and when to use different types of oxygen delivery.

If they’re overloaded I would say yes because they just don’t have the people. Plus supplies, you need monitors, tubes, connections, ventilators, and the testing supplies. Blood gas cassettes don’t have long shelf lives either so it’s challenging to predict needs with costs.

It’s tough, effective strategy includes limiting complement and granulocyte activation in severe infections but you still want the patient to clear infection. That’s why all these different drugs are being tested. To help limit viral reproduction and help the host.

When it surges combined with flu and these other respiratory infections followed by secondary bacterial infection, it could be a very interesting winter.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok, here we go. In Italy it will be mandatory to be vaxed to be able to enter the workplace. It applies to all civil servants, government (me) and private companies from October 15th.

The only ways to avoid it are (at the time of writing):

(i) Certification to prove you can't be vaxed;

(ii) rapid test which will probably be extended to be valid for 72 hours;

(iii) suspension from work with associated loss of wages.

None of the above apply to me. The rapid test costs €15 euro which I can't afford long-term. Also, after five entries to the workplace without a Green Pass (vax passport), ie: with only the negative rapid test, automatically results in suspension. Fortunately, you can't be fired.

I've managed to avoid everything Covid related, apart from masks, gloves, distancing, etc. Never even had a test of any kind.

So, I really have no option but to be jabbed. Now the conundrum, which one?

I believe I have the choice between Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson. I'm 50+ with no known medical conditions (touch wood).

Any advice on which to choose?

I'm learning towards the Johnson vax, simply because it seems like the path of least resistance, as it doesn't require a follow up jab or booster, for now.

I feel my rights are being violated, but I don't have the strength to fight it. There is too much going on in my life, which has me balanced on the knife-edge of insanity. This is probably a no-brainer compared to the other upheavals I'm having to deal with.

My intuition tells me I'm about to play russian roulette with a loaded gun... but I also do tend to overthink too much.

Finally, I need to decide fairly quickly because it takes 15 days to get the Green Pass after the first jab.

I'll keep you posted on the progress...

edit on 19/9/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

My family (me 57, husband 60, daughter 23, & parents late 70's) all had the Johnson & Johnson shot..

We had no problems...

...but, we also have been on the vitamins & supplements listed in FLCCC 'prevention' protocols -

Link: covid19criticalcare.com...

- and I believe that these (vitamins D,C plus Quercetin & zinc) may have been helpful in preventing bad effects from the shot.

Whatever you do, avoid the Pfizer ones - they seem to be most highly detrimental of the three choices.

Also, if possible get vaccinated by a medical professional, as I did see one report where some people were having bad experiences, because of the contents of the needle ending up in the veins underlying the muscle due to improper technique with the syringe.
(I think this has also been a problem in people with very thin arms, as there's not enough muscle to prevent the needle from getting into the underlying veins.)

Best wishes to you - let us know how it turns out!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Johnson & Johnson here too. Same thought process more or less. All three of us in the house got it the same day. No one got ill except me. Immediate headache and almost felt like I had covid all over again, but for only 36 hours. Didn't expect that, but my immune system reacts to flu shots the same way.

Not a single issue since. for any of us nor for my family in NYC. All J&J. I made the mistake of getting it on Sunday evening, so I missed a day and a half of work. I'd do it on a Friday just in case.

Good luck

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Pfizer/BioNTech jab safe for children aged five to 11

They can frak right off!

ETA, notice the way the headline has 'five' in text and 11 as a numeral... Is that perhaps because it's been decided that the number 5 is more alarming than the word five?

I'm speechless at the scum spinning this outrageous sh!te

edit on 20-9-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Nah, it's because their style book probably says to spell out numbers from one through ten (or from one through nine. Also spell out numbers at the beginning of a sentence.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: butcherguy

Hope you're feeling better and someone's around to keep tabs on you.

I am feeling fit now.
I didn't miss any work, but I must admit that I was next to worthless there the day after the jab.
My eldest daughter had the same type of reaction to her first jab and didn't even get a sore arm on her second jab, so I am hoping for no side effects on my second dose.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Agreed!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So very glad to hear you are better now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That's great BG! Must be a huge relief.

For what it's worth with AZ i had no reaction to the first, but the 2nd made me feel like a bag of **** for 3 days. Seems to be a genetic lottery compounded perhaps be environment, lifestyle, health, vaccine batch (since nothing is perfect) - all kinds of variables.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So you go through a lot of stress and hand wringing whether to get the jab or not when it does not matter one way or the other simply because the vaccine is no good for the present virus. Which makes the whole thing a comedy of errors.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
new updates on the court cases on India v WHO

Advocate Dipali Ojha of the Indian bar association and a team of young indian lawyers have issued a legal notice to the world health organization over their blatant campaign against any alternative treatments. Her legal action against WHO comes after the tweet from Soumya Swaminathan, WHO chief scientist, who issued tweet against Iver-mectin backing it with a link, that was declaration from a private company. The team of indian lawyers seeks to make available all possible affordable options to the masses and hold the highest authorities accountable for their directives , and suspected submission to big pharma lobbying.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Did you see Dr. Patrick and MedCram discuss COVID 19 vaccines, spike protein, ivermectin, VAERS, breakthrough Infections, antibody-dependent enhancement, fertility, delta variant, myocarditis, fluvoxamine, optimizing immunity, and more?
We gathered the 10 most common questions, rumours, and myths about COVID-19 vaccinations and addressed them one by one with the best available research and data.

Watch itad-free at MedCram.com or on YouTube: COVID Vaccine Myths, Questions, and Rumors with Rhonda Patrick and Roger Seheult

it is long so it you have a favorite topic

0:01:20 - Should young and healthy get vaccinated?
0:06:47 - Risk of myocarditis
0:10:40 - Long-haul COVID
0:19:58 - Spike protein cytotoxicity
0:35:39 - Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
1:01:17 - Antibody-dependent enhancement?
1:09:16 - Do COVID vaccines damage fertility?
1:14:13 - Will mRNA vaccines alter DNA?
1:22:32 - Are alternatives like ivermectin as effective as the vaccine?
1:42:02 - Do vaccines prevent Delta transmission?
1:56:04 - Will the virus become more deadly due to vaccines?
2:05:07 - T-cell immunity vs. antibody immunity
2:08:34 - Long term side effects / were vaccines rushed?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I heard from the Italian news sources and i dont think many Italians are in favor of this right? i mean right now Italy doesn't have a functioning government.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thanks for this and for the chapter points!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Still not trusting the vaxs either way knowing the drug markers track history.
That video hasn't convinced me at all.

I can tell that in that video they are trying to push for people to get the vax.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Its still a video which tries to lower the fears and get others to get vaxed. Like someone stated that channel convinced them to get vaxed.
Which is something i didn't like.
Right in the video for the heart inflammation they didn't talk to much about it.

Its a shame that the two doctors were pro vax. So right there you already have bias.
edit on 22-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Its safe and effectvice whats the worry? its what the doctors and experts are suggesting.

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join