It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: butcherguy
That is good news that he's better....but foot and mouth????? Seriously???

Rainbows
Jane

Yes, he is 16 y/o, had no rash, no pain in his palms or soles of his feet (normally seen in foot and mouth). They want to blame his symptoms on a disease usually seen in infant/toddlers? The nurse made sure to say three separate times that he was not having a side effect from the vaccine.

Hand, foot and mouth. Common on children. Not the same as the cattle thing;

"Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease | CDC" www.cdc.gov...

Was already aware of that. You are the person supposing that someone else thinks it is the cattle disease.
Why do you think that I called it by the full name in the post previous to the one that you decided to cherry pick?
Also why I mentioned that is usually seen in younger children, not teenagers.
Or why he was lacking the more prevalent symptoms.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Apologies. It can be confusing. Another poster was.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Apologies. It can be confusing. Another poster was.

Not a problem, these things happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
I've just made a new thread, which I think all who've posted in this one would be interested in:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sorry, I don't mean to 'bump' myself - I just wanted to go ahead and post this pdf. link here: Covid-19 'Spartacus Letter'
Because, that pdf. which is basically the whole 'Covid conspiracy' laid out top to bottom, has several pages of references at the end...
And I realized that, for those with limited time, you can get a sort of "Cliff Notes" version of the information -

- just scroll straight down to the references - and you'll see that before each set of reference links, there's a brief description of the pertinent data...so, you can skim thru that info and then go back to the bulk of the letter for more detailed reading.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2
a reply to: doorhandle

From what I've read, in France and the UK, the "special powers" are re-voted in or out every 3-6 months.
I think Johnson just passed his for the Autumn not too long ago.
I'm not sure if parliament got a say in it though.

Over here it has to be voted in.
Not sure when the next review is.

Thanks MonkeyBalls didn’t know that, hopefully these rules and requirements are just temporary then, I think more people might be on board with them , not all but some, if they made it clear there are not forever as I think many people fear they will be

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

This guy is boringly serious, I think that's why he has missed algorithm censorship. But the Data when looked at coldly says that the vaccine isn't working. Gibraltar fully vaxed is still reading code red.So is the vaccine just a placebo as far as the Kung flue goes.?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

That’s a relief, I’m very happy for you and your family that he’s feeling better. 👍🏻

The hand, foot and mouth diagnosis does indeed feel like a stretch. Was hat diagnosis based on more than one observation, or tests?

You have to wonder how many other vaccine adjacent maladies are being given alternative diagnosis.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

That’s a relief, I’m very happy for you and your family that he’s feeling better. 👍🏻

The hand, foot and mouth diagnosis does indeed feel like a stretch. Was hat diagnosis based on more than one observation, or tests?

You have to wonder how many other vaccine adjacent maladies are being given alternative diagnosis.

ETA:

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: angelchemuel
That is good news that he's better....but foot and mouth????? Seriously???

Rainbows
Jane

Yes, he is 16 y/o, had no rash, no pain in his palms or soles of his feet (normally seen in foot and mouth). They want to blame his symptoms on a disease usually seen in infant/toddlers? The nurse made sure to say three separate times that he was not having a side effect from the vaccine.

Hadn’t got to this post before replying (that’ll teach me!). Yep, it stinks! This suggests a blanket briefing for medical personal to avoid vaccine side effect diagnosis. I can see this being sold to them with the logic that bad vaccine press will cause more harm than good. But I suspect it’s more about vaccine sales figures.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hadn't realised i'd replied to myself instead of simply editing. Apologies!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Latest update...
Me sister just got tested on Mon...results came back yesterday as positive. Well she's been on
ABs for a possible strep infection & she just had a strep infection months ago. She is ~ 40lbs
to 50 lbs over wt & type 2 diabetes & 59 yrs old. She has lost alot of wt the past yr.

She works at a prison in charge of prisoners monies but the place is short of officers that have
been quitting at least since covid started. She is not an officer, but everyone had to attend
the academy & due to the shortage she has to work a floor with the prisoners ( there are 4 floors) at least
once a week. They have had at least 2 out breaks maybe 3? She is not jabbed & following the FLCCC
protocol. I guess it may be a false positive or not taking enough Ivermectin for preventative since she
is exposed so often & was only doing the basic one & 2x/wk. I had mentioned to her weeks ago about
going to Lab Corp for antibody test which she has not done yet.

Her Dr put her on Zpak, steroids & offered antibody therapy & told her she had 2 days to decide on that...
She started the Ivermectin 3x as much as before according to getting sick...yesterday & for 5 days or until
better...
Symptoms scratchy throat which she had prior, tired & today slight congestion.

Question is should she go ahead & take antibody TX?

Also for me (No Jab) I have been extremely busy getting me dog ready for the National Sheepdogs Finals in
Virginia starting next Tue...then I have to get tested for covid on 12 Oct & need a turn around with
an answer by Thur morning 14 Oct & it has to be a PCR test...I do not trust the test swabs & do
NOT want one shoved in me nose period! Been looking at the saliva test & trying to find one
I can to at home? Is this possible?

I greatly appreciate everyone here & any help or info!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
hooray, a pill to suppress a sars-cov-2 infection. They have worked out how t put a patent on Ivermectin.
msn

Fauci can't even tell the whole truth no death with the pill After 30 days but they did before --
so for the compassionate reason, they let 8 people die without treatment.
But no mention off what they died from as it seems a lot dying from a mild case.

The study tracked 775 adults with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 who were considered high risk for severe disease because of health problems such as obesity, diabetes or heart disease. The results have not been reviewed by outside experts, the usual procedure for vetting new medical research.

Among patients taking molnupiravir, 7.3% were either hospitalized or died at the end of 30 days, compared with 14.1% of those getting the dummy pill. After that time period, there were no deaths among those who received the drug, compared with eight in the placebo group, according to Merck.
link

At the end of the day a test that has the same results as Ivermectin is good because there's profit to be made..
edit on 3-10-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2
Where would you like me to start?

So I have both the Cretan Thyme and Sage. The Thyme from Crete is THE best Thyme as far as I am concerned. Thyme has a very long and well documented results in killing off strep and staph infections in 20-30 minutes. It has also been proven to be effective in killing off MRSA and its mutations.
Sage also has a good track record.
As to the Dittany it is of the same family as Oregano and Marjoram.
All 3 are massive anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbials.
However, all 3 oils individually have contraindications to certain underlying health conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy etc. so not suitable for everyone.
The paper/research is also based on internal usage/ingestion of these oils. I most definitely would not be supporting the ingestion of these 3 oils either singularly or in combination. They have the potential to cause severe damage to the mucous membranes of the digestive track and eventually the liver. I can cite a personal case where I took Thyme internally to sort out pleurisy which had re-occurred. I would think twice before doing it again even though it killed off the infection and I could breathe normally in less than an hour.
These tests were carried out on ambulatory patients, in other words ones presenting with mild symptoms of C19. There are better oils that can be utilised for early stages/mild cases. Also absolutely no need to ingest.
Don't get me wrong, these 3 oils have their place in the treatment of C19 but at the appropriate stage of infection and under correct application/usage.
We also have to be careful treating C19 with anti-inflammatories which these 3 oils are. Anti-inflammatories could create a cytokine storm. Looking to more demulcent (soothing) oils but with high anti-viral properties would be better.
70% of modern pharmaceuticals have their origins from plant medicine.
Hope I've answered your query.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
hooray, a pill to suppress a sars-cov-2 infection. They have worked out how t put a patent on Ivermectin.
msn

Fauci can't even tell the whole truth no death with the pill After 30 days but they did before --
so for the compassionate reason, they let 8 people die without treatment.
But no mention off what they died from as it seems a lot dying from a mild case.

The study tracked 775 adults with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 who were considered high risk for severe disease because of health problems such as obesity, diabetes or heart disease. The results have not been reviewed by outside experts, the usual procedure for vetting new medical research.

Among patients taking molnupiravir, 7.3% were either hospitalized or died at the end of 30 days, compared with 14.1% of those getting the dummy pill. After that time period, there were no deaths among those who received the drug, compared with eight in the placebo group, according to Merck.
link

At the end of the day a test that has the same results as Ivermectin is good because there's profit to be made..

Coincidental?

Merck's patent on ivermectin expired in 1996, though it was extended for different periods in various countries.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you, you did answer the question and open the door for many more.
Off I go

Looking to more demulcent (soothing) oils but with high anti-viral properties would be better

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Ah good! Glad I could help.
Anytime. I'd rather people be safe than sorry.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Had second Pfizer vaccine about 17 hours ago. Sick as a dog again.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh nooooo!
hat are your symptoms this time and are they any worse?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The same as with the first injection.
-Bad headache.
-Burning skin.
-Pain throughout my body.
-Fever 100 F.
-Extreme weakness.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:19 PM