It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Read this, pay particular attention to the strength of the natural compounds in binding RdRp compared to nucleoside analogue pharmaceuticals.

www.frontiersin.org...

There are also many more articles in blocking proteases, receptor binding domains, and interfering with viral RNA. There’s an entire slew of impacts in inflammatory signaling, formation of scar tissue, angiogenesis, and other factors as well.

Green tea is my favorite drink for a reason lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Great observation! Certainly motivated me to dig out the green tea from the back of the cupboard

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
For anyone interested, Emory University School of Medicine has one of the better dashboards I've run across for the U.S.

Emory is adjacent to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is a long-time partner in global and national prevention and research initiatives.

Emory Dashboard

Another good one is from the Mayo Clinic, which shows the progression over the past 60 days.

And as a Labor Day aside...

COVID-19 cases, deaths and hospitalizations skyrocketed this Labor Day in comparison to Labor Day 2020.

The Washington Post COVID-19 tracker found that hospitalizations on Labor Day in 2021 reached 99,270 individuals, up from 38,192 people in 2020.

That is a 160 percent increase in hospitalization over the past year, despite the U.S. having more than half of the country vaccinated.

Johns Hopkins University data showed there was a 316 percent increase in COVID-19 cases between the two Labor Days, USA Today reported.

COVID-19 deaths were also twice as high on the federal holiday compared to last year. Source plus a lot of other sites

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
"Plans for vaccine passports in England scrapped, says Sajid Javid"

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Seems like Dr John Campbell having a little stray from the main stream or is he progressing onto a new leading narrative now "Everyone is going to get sars-cov-2"

Boost your Zinc - The high amount of evidence of zinc helping against Viral infection.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There seems to be a bit of a Bias in the declaration of scientific minds against the lab leak theory.

This surely can be a true statement How scientists who dismissed Wuhan lab theory are linked to Chinese researchers

or as the trial site news reported

26 of the 27 Scientists Dismissing Lab-Leak Theory Have Ties to Wuhan Institute of Virology

They have a paywall now and are referencing the telegraph article.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So I got some information from family members who work for big grocery store definitely employs more than 100 just at one location. For anyone who was wondering, it seems other businesses aside from the usual suspects (walmart, home depot) have absolutely no information on what their plans are regarding the OSHA vaccine mandate. OSHA has no information either. My aunt could not get any information from store level or corporate about how the company plans to securely store the health information of thousands of associates, no information about whether exemptions or positive antibody tests will be allowed or who is paying for the testing every week in order to work. Well, we all know the REAL big businesses like Walmart would be in favor of this because it will cost their competitors too. Lol she said when she called the corporate number, the gal on the phone said they don't have information because it would be different state to state. I find it funny that this is happening in like 70 days and OSHA hasn't even put any information out about it. I wonder how frequently they will be auditing all these thousands of employment records for compliance.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
"Plans for vaccine passports in England scrapped, says Sajid Javid"

That won't sit well with some folk's agendas on here.....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This link to WXYZ-TV Channel 7's Facebook page was sent to me, they are asking ....

After the vaccines were available to everyone, did you lose an unvaccinated loved one to COVID-19? If you're willing to share your family's story, please DM us your contact information. We may reach out for a story we're working on.

You should look at the comments. The anger is palpable. The stories of people who have died AFTER the jab or been badly affected by them.
58k comments and 60k shares!

Wendy Wolfe
WXYZ-TV Channel 7 , enough already. You are turning into a FOX News. I have been loyal channel 7 watcher for most of my 60 years, but you are pushing me away with all your B.S. about people needing to be vaccinated. Enough with it already!

Katelyn Sfakianakis
No I lost a vaccinated one and another has GBS from the vaccine

Kim Hough-Franks
My mother passed away 3 weeks ago from covid… she was fully vaxxed back in January

...and all similar tales, thousands of them. Worth a look to get some perspective on the enormity of what's going on.
Maybe one if the reasons GP's are still keeping a low profile and referring so many minor ailments to A&E?

Heart breaking.
Very, very sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

We really have to ask what is really going on here.? This nonvaccine has a whole propaganda cloud around it, to justify mass murder.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: angelchemuel

We really have to ask what is really going on here.? This nonvaccine has a whole propaganda cloud around it, to justify mass murder.

Mass murder? Where's all the millions of bodies then?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I don’t think it’s intentional but I do suspect it’s an unintended positive feed back signaling cascade with the complement system and cells expressing an unintended antigen. There is literature (real literature) that shows sometimes our cells package exosomes after protein generation. Now the spike is supposed to anchor into membrane which it would do with an exosome derived from our own cell membrane. These are quickly bound and absorbed, broken down and presented to the immune cells.

Depending on where in this body occurs there could be any number of issues where this is potentially a problem. With so many getting the vaccine, no genetic screens available, there are numerous regulatory and feedback mechanisms that can happen.

Complement activates in the presence of antigen, usually it’s bacteria with the 2 innate arms of the complement system. But it can also target tissue with inflammation in other areas, antigen presenting cells that are labeled as infected, or with virus infected cells. It is also upregulated by clotting and inflammation. Cells like neutrophils, once they are primed and activated, can self sustain this process. They secrete something called factor P that can activate the alternative pathway of compliment which can cause inflammation and clotting. This in turn calls more neutrophils and other cells, which then do the same thing and when you remove the inflammatory signals that initiated this, they continue the process without outside influence. A self sustaining compliment cascade can happen, it happens in certain autoimmune and inflammatory diseases and I could see it happening here in certain cases.

The person already has an unknown inflammatory condition. The person has a bacterial infection somewhere. The person has an autoimmune condition. Or the person has an abnormal component of C3 or C5 of the complement pathway, potentially including regulatory mechanisms like Factor H, Factor I or one of the other components that blocks signals to other granulocytes like mast cells and they get exaggerated inflammation or edema. The body will stop it eventually but it could explain some of the clotting factors and special tissue circumstances that do experience inflammation and swelling periodically as part of our normal processes.

Best guess I got because most of what’s out there does not make sense.

ETA: this all leads to holes being poked in cells expressing viral antigen. It can also do it to virions (if I remember right) and other pathogens like bacteria. Complement forms pores in their target and they drain out and are destroyed. Increasing inflammation, a problem here can get out of control in certain cases. It can also do it in infected or tagged cells, it also works with adaptive immunity eventually and is one pathway of many (pyroptosis, phagocytosis, netosis, apoptosis). Neutrophils and other components could just go haywire and keep hitting an area even when it’s “clean.” Like you would see with complement and cell destruction combined with netosis when neutrophils basically puke on cells and digest them.
edit on 13-9-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Also - please note early date on 2.

www.news-medical.net...

www.scienceagogo.com...

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Are you saying that this (mRNA vaccines) could lead to proteotoxic stress, unfolded protein response pathways, and apoptotic pathways? Especially if this issue is present? That would activate all of these pathways too, and is an interesting take as well.

That would also imply abnormal expression of spike protein, potentially in forms we did not intend, an amplifying component that we did not anticipate similar to positive strand viral RNA, or host cells having good and bad ribosome function like we see in many many people with mitochondrial function.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Plus Neuramic acid etc., Genuine Bioloist - such as your goodself - have forever studied / practiced hard to install 'Prevention is better than cure'. You may have noted how within those 2 attachments, a surprise came up about the robosomes ability to slow down proteins etc. Doubt if anyone will pinpoint the True Facts until time has had a good, long ride. All I now have is my old microscopes plus the ability to keep aquariums healthy. Having said that no reason to continue possible news ref Covid 19, origin ??? and long term afffect on krebs / adeno cycles ?? Hence reason for reading your words and simply forwarding maybe 'Ifs & Buts'.

Have a nice day now
Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

It’s a good point, aberrant complement sustained activation with neutrophil interacting with p-selectin, an complement amplifying clotting component, plus neutrophils releasing factor P, and now the abnormal ribosome function including generation of abnormal proteins and the cell response causing other inflammatory pathways.

All of these are extremely unexpected. If we saw them in vaccinated animals we may even attribute it to inbreeding and exposure to the virus. In the clinical studies many people expressing this were excluded due to complications from other factors and diseases.

All in all, this is why we keep vaccine trials ongoing for so long. Who could even predict these pathways from occurring, it’s not at all anticipated but does illustrate how complicated our immune system really is.

I wonder if a DNA plasmid, reworked as a DNA vaccine would be the better choice. Let the cell decide how to construct and package the RNA from a logical template.

I would be interested in your speciality, it does seem to be some form of molecular biology.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
We haven't got into winter yet.........
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
new viewpoint in the Lancet.
Considerations in boosting COVID-19 vaccine immune responses

The message that boosting might soon be needed, if not justified by robust data and analysis, could adversely affect confidence in vaccines and undermine messaging about the value of primary vaccination. Public health authorities should also carefully consider the consequences for primary vaccination campaigns of endorsing boosters only for selected vaccines. Booster programmes that affect some but not all vaccines may be difficult to implement—so it will be important to base recommendations on complete data about all vaccines available in a country, to consider the logistics of vaccination, and to develop clear public health messaging before boosting is widely recommended.

So how long will the forced vaccination need to take to inject everyone?
Suppose the Chinese method line up in the streets and be jabbed would mack it faster but can we vaccinate and booster 8 billion people in 5 months?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Howdy, and certainly would like to offer "Full best wishes toward your futuristic Medical intents, enjoy the long pricey ride for it does Hold multiple promises". Bit too old to forward personal thoughts just yet.Pass 70 and the eyes become a realistic time clock - hence early shut down etc. There are , at the moment, several points worth further learning , possible new learning, and consideration. I wish we had made contact during the 1960s...........ah those were the days, less barrier's of study plus a wider field of normal lab trials etc. Anyway, please note the following - apologies if previously collected, that are heading toward a milder 'Preventive mode, then Chemo Cure.;

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

For it does already show signs of Plasmid DNA and RNA trials ref' Cancer. Once a few more detailed proofs have been read 'n considered, will then forward a view - perhaps via myATS one to one notes ,
Take it easy and requestion all you may hear or maybe read.
Cheers.
edit on 14-9-2021 by steaming because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
My boss is getting ready to pull the trigger on an employee mandate for COVID vaccinations.

I want the J&J one shot vaccine. Do you think I can find a place that has any?

The only thing that I can find locally is the mRNA vaccines, and they are so available that all the drug stores are taking walk-ins.

WTF is up with that? I have had COVID and I wish I wasn't being forced to take the vaccine, but I am. I am 59 years old and do not want to have to find a new job now. I have been working at the same place for 38 years now.

new topics

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join