It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Seeing as Halloween is coming, thought we could all do with a little giggle......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks Jane, i'll take humour in any shape or form

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Fever broke about six hours ago and I started sweating heavily.
Today, I have some body aches and am very tired. Headache was still there at 2:30 am ET, but is gone now.
I will not take a booster after all of this.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I am so sorry you are going through this and thank you for the update, appreciated. Please continue to improve and keep us updated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
anti-viral

discussion with links to comparison papers.

Molnupiravir active metabolite (NHC-5’ Triphosphate), acts as a competitive alternative substrate for viral RNA

causing viral mutagenesis or mutations, which leads to viral error catastrophe and extinction of replication

There is some concern about the safety of NHC -nucleoside triphosphate, which is also mutagenic to mammalian cells

Merck holding the rich to burner again $700 for Molnupiravir and from the WHO The cost for a package of 100 tablets of 3 mg ivermectin is $2.96. -- Say, 12mg per day for 5 days = $0.53

So before those who think Merck would be selling Ivermectin if it work, look closely at the different treatment costs.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Seems that John was discussing known problems with Molnupiravir

Of course, Molnupiravir also causes mutations in human DNA [2] [6], but those consequences (cancer, birth defects etc.) will only present themselves later, and their connection to the drug will be denied. Only one study of Molnupiravir’s side effects had been conducted [7] [8].

Additionally, Molnupiravir does not stop coronavirus replication immediately. Multiple replication cycles take place within each host under Molnupiravir. The unfit genomes are eliminated, and the fitter ones (immune escape, higher infectivity etc.) are preferred. This further increases the chances of a large mutation set increasing the virus’ fitness.

Is Molnupiravir a Global Catastrophic Threat?

How do we tell what is fact and fiction. Sometimes its not what is told it is what not.

Looking up molnupiravir in the mainstream press you’ll notice that none of them refer to this drug as a “mutagen”, but instead as an RNA polymerase target. This may seem like a game of semantics, but the notion that a drug can act as a possible mutagen, and therefore a carcinogen, and is not being discussed in the mainstream means that millions of Americans may be left uninformed about these possible side effects, and may possibly put themselves at harms risk if they are prescribed this drug.

A Possible Side Effect of Merck's Oral COVID-19 Drug should alarm the Public
A rush for molnupiravir's approval could lead to disaster.

Seems good for many years of profit treating the fall out from the cure for the mostly (93%+) asymptomatic disease. Gotta buy some shares

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Man, this has got so insane let's have a good laugh. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sorry, I missed most of your posts, but from what I've read, you've suffered more than enough for something we aren't even sure will work.

In had the Pfizer shot, too, exactly fourteen days ago and have felt no ill effects except a slightly sore arm for a few days. Mild fevers, on and off, but nothing major. It's incredible how no two people react the same; this worries me the most about the vax. If we're all basically the same, genetically, then why so many different experiences?

I'm due for the second shot next friday, hoping I'll just carry on as normal, however, I'm ready for anything... if nothing else, it's one hell of an experiment with the biggest petri dish ever.

Hope you recover from this ordeal, and I don't blame you for avoiding the booster. It looks like here in Italy, it will not be mandatory for everyone... at least for now!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Why in the heck would they pick this target instead of all the others? Coronavirus, any coronavirus, is not the virus you should attempt this target with.

We could target the active site of RNA dependent RNA polymerase, much safer. Stopping the polymerase in its tracks in a safer manner. Works on all RNA viruses that don’t use reverse transcriptase.

We could target EndoU and prevent the virus from cutting off polyU tails, they complement the polyA tails found in positive sense RNA viruses and mRNA. Our cells don’t mind RNA but we have pathogen recognition receptors that will specifically target double stranded RNA during template and nascent RNA processing. Our cells don’t use double stranded RNA in generating genes so if they see it with a polyU tail, it lets the cells know viral replication is occurring. EndoU cleaves that tail, hiding replication from our cells and blocking antiviral pathways. You generate an antibody there and you’re immune to coronaviruses.

We could target the furin cleavage site in between S1 and S2 of the spike protein. This site is used by new virions in the host, cleavage here primes the virion for cell receptor binding, specifically in that cell type or similar ones in that host.

So why don’t you want to use this target in a coronavirus? Because coronaviruses don’t attenuate like other RNA viruses. They have a protein called ExoN that error checks the nascent RNA strands during viral replication and RNA generation. Probably why they still see replication and it takes so long to work to overwhelm them. This is very unique in coronaviruses and it’s why it takes so long for them to attenuate, if it even happens. It hasn’t happened in many of them like SARS and MERS but it has in some of the seasonal ones.

Don’t take this drug, it’s not going to mess with your DNA exactly but it can mess with how that DNA is expressed through epigenetic influences. That means your DNA sequence does not change but RNA processing and protein structures and signaling could be impacted. This will mess with cell signaling, especially in embryologic development and stem cell expression in adults. This could potentially fall back on DNA expression through the addition or removal of methyl groups on CG islands that silence or abnormally express genes in hyper or hypomethylation. Like an on or off switch for our genes. It could also mess with histone modification and change DNA expression which is another switch our cells use in differentiation and gene expression with transcription regulators.

This is how birth defects happen. This is how neurological disorders happen in kids and as we age or get older. This is how some other disorders may happen. This is how autism is thought to happen. This is how some cancers happen.

There’s also the potential for this to interfere with our own intermediates during or on DNA replication and RNA transcription, there’s too many processes to predict. Hopefully they don’t let women of child bearing age use it but we can’t even predict the impact on the germ line and those error checking abilities either.

I wouldn’t take this drug. What a stupid freaking target. It’s not going to work very well and the risk is too high.

ETA-Germ line in males not females they’re already set at birth but it could be interesting in embryologic development, and it looks like it has changed DNA sequences in some in vitro models. Where are the in vivo studies? What about ex vivo tissue analysis in those models?
edit on 8-10-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well, anyone taking wagers on this molnupiravir becoming mandatory too? Wonder what sort of savory soup will be made in the bodies where this mixes with the vaccines? Take one shot every month and two pills per day, please and thank you.

Does it seem like we are being set up for something? Besides being fleeced, of course.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

It won’t be, you can’t take these things long term, doesn’t work out well.

It shouldn’t cause issues, but these nucleoside analogs and precursor drugs sometimes do have problems. They should target RdRp specifically at the active as site. Since our cells don’t use it, it shouldn’t be an issue. But the way this one breaks down and becomes available in the cell, I could see it causing issues locally or in development.

What they do is trick the polymerase into adding a mutagenic component into an elongating transcript instead of what actually goes there. So you add a paper brick instead of a real brick to that blueprint. Once the protein is generated there could be structural problems. Or once mRNA transcripts are built from the template, it may just stop there because of errors. Coronavirus stops it, or it could because of exonuclease activity that proofreads these errors because of it’s larger genome.

Eukaryotic cells, like those in us, should have ways to stop this. We destroy bad RNA, break down abnormal proteins that don’t fold properly, and regulate DNA expression fairly well. Sometimes things get weird in intermediates and we should check where exactly this molecule goes in the cell.

I can totally see this drug potentially causing issues in embryologic development and in cases where we lose some of those regulatory functions. In embryology, your cells need to know their exact location in the body. They do this through signal molecules that heavily depend on concentration gradients and cycling of signals. It’s like a cell GPS system and then they know what body part they’re turning into. You don’t want to mess with that and I think studies should be done since it brought these mutagenic “nucleosides” that replaced the viable ones in vitro.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I have a question for you, not really related to the above.
And if anyone else has any knowledge about this please feel free.

I have had two friends suffer some pretty serious side effects from the vax, and I am almost positive both got the mRNAs.

One in their 30s, one older, both previous good health
They were told by their doctors, and one was a cardiologist, that the more serious and long lasting the side effects, the better their antibodies, because their immune system worked so hard from the jab effects. That they have just the most robust of immune systems!!!

This sounds INSANE to me!
Does that mean that those who got very little effect from the jabs are barely safe? That those immune systems are weak?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

This sounds INSANE to me!
Does that mean that those who got very little effect from the jabs are barely safe? That those immune systems are weak?

It almost sounds as if the doctor was being sarcastic, it sounds so nuts.

Personally i think the doctor should have taken the time to explain innate immune response and adaptive immune response to them.

It really boils down to the individual, I believe there's almost an equitable split of 50/50 on what and how severe any side effects of the vaccine are. But its truly impossible to gauge how well the most important (adaptive immune response) is working from the outside - side effects.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

No I wouldn’t think so lol. We usually joke about it saying well at least we know it’s working. It could be too inflammatory and we have issues with it. It could be we were all already exposed and this makes it have a worse response. It could be causing signaling issues with innate systems, or we could just be using too much of the stuff and made it too stable. There is a balance that is usually achieved in years of modifications, which we will see eventually. It’s just hard to do in a few months or a year or two.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Thanks, that makes more sense.

And what could it mean if you have a mild case of covid, likely delta, and get a negative antibody test a month later?
I mean how could that be....your body still had to keep it at bay?
Granted, this person was using a daily nasal spray [Xlear] at the time and guessed that was keeping the viral load down.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

You don’t always generate antibodies to a pathogen. Our immune system is layered.

We have innate cells that scavenge and wipe anything foreign or touched by foreign material by testing membranes of other cells.

We have complement that searches for foreign proteins that then calls for reinforcements while poking holes in those pathogens.

Then there are the T and B cell reposes that target those antigens or antibody generating proteins in generating hyper variable regions that bind antigen. Plasma cells release antibodies, CD4 or T helper cells destroy extra cellular foreign antigen sourced targets, CD8 or cytotoxic T cells destroy intra cellular sourced antigen targets.

Dendritic cells take viral antigen from sources like NK and other cells to the thymus and lymph nodes. They then train naive T cells on how to target this new antigen target. Something similar happens in the spleen with B cell receptor targets. So by the time these are occurring, in some people the virus is already wiped and no longer an issue.

You could even grab a sample that doesn’t have antibodies in it and you get a negative or too low to count result. So many variables lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Thanks for that!!!!

PM4U

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Just came across this pdf. by "doctorsforcovidethics.org": LINK

It is a fully referenced, well annotated, report on recent discoveries as to why the Covid vaccines & boosters (specifically Pfizer) are so dangerous due to the spike proteins...

The report explains the mechanism by which the Sars Cov 2 spikes damage the blood vessels, and then shows research that the spikes generated by the vaccines are causing the same kind of damage.

It is quite long, but if you can find time, I would really appreciate your take on the report, particularly if there are any specifics outlined which you disagree with.

Thanks so, so much for all your contributions in these threads - you are my 'go to' guy for trustworthy explanations!!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I like the stuff on complement I’m surprised they’re finally focusing there, it’s what I suspect is happening with the vaccines.

Not sure about pieces of the spike causing issues and some of the other theories are more suited for in vitro and control studies but could happen in vivo. Much of this research comes from us hyper expressing spike proteins on pseudo viruses for membrane target and toxicity studies. So you wouldn’t see it in the vaccines unless the patient is highly highly sensitive to it. Also in patients with very high viral loads. But some people just respond to small amounts of antigen in a crazy way. We could shift our target to T cells and memory T cells. I don’t think we have that ability yet though but it could be anything at this point.

The rest not so much because you would see it with multiple vaccine types and natural infection with subsequent exposure. Coronaviruses are unique especially this one.

I’m still sticking to complement and granulocytes being the problem and not the adaptive immune cells with the vaccines. It makes the most sense and it could be problematic for some but shouldn’t cause issues with immunity. It would stink if we pushed T cell development the wrong way with this antigen but I think that’s why they picked it over some of the other targets.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Not sure if this is covered here yet (forgive me, i've an awful migraine and can't handle checking), but it seems like molnupiravir has some competition...

An antibody treatment developed by pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca has shown its ability to both prevent and treat Covid-19, according to new data.

AstraZeneca submitted a request to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) last week for emergency use authorisation for AZD7442, which is made up of two antibodies, as a preventative treatment.

New antibody treatment ‘both prevents and treats Covid-19’

Does using this look as ill-conceived as molnupiravir?

edit on 11-10-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join