It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings and Nosebleeds

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ihave seen several UFO's and every time I doo, I have a nosebleed. On April 22, 1998, I saw awhite triangle in the sky. Next day, my nose was a blood faucet. On January 30, 2003, I saw a blue circle changing shape in the duck sky. Exactly 4 hours later, my nose bled. Finalyy, on september26, 2004, I saw a Orange Square over teh highway at 12:00 noon. Next day, blood. Can any one xplain? My cuz recoreded several UFos and would bumps on his legs.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with being nervous, scared or disturbed? Or perhaps stress? I've heard that all of those can cause nosebleeds?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Maybe it has something to do with being nervous, scared or disturbed? Or perhaps stress? I've heard that all of those can cause nosebleeds?

My life isn't that stressful, I dont get scared that often (unless there's a waterbug in my bed), I don't really see distrubing stuff, but I dunno. I doint't move around much, I'm pretty much potato shaped. But everytime my cousin would film a UFO, he would get nosebleeds, hives, and even went into a coma once.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
maybe the alien's did something to you while they where in the sky that had side effects and that was nose bleeding. that was the only thing i could think of if nothing Omniscient said happened

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
When your having sightings and nosebleeds at the same time, that is usually a sign of the implant procedure being done on you. I guess at this point you have the choice of delving into this, via regression (wich can open a whole can of worms) or not.
The question I think would be....do you really WANT to know?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
well, I would like to know anything i possibly can. I don't set off metal detectors, I can recall for all the times that I saw the UFO's, although every time i filmed them, you would see it and about 2 minutes in to the thing it would go staticy and then every time i would watch it (the staticy part) my brain would fell like it was being blended. I melted down the tape. I have had dreams of being on a table in a room that looked like a doctors office. Then, a grey came over and sliced my arm, and it gets fuzzy from there, but i remember feeling like i'm slowly falling and waking up in my bed. the next morning, I saw a 2 cm wide and 4cm long scar on my arm. There used to be a lumpy thing in there but I cant feel it anymore.I have had pain in my arm when a metal detector goes by it. Creepy, eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This thread caught my eye. When I was a child of 7 and 8 years during the 1960's, I used to wake up with blood on my pillow from a nose bleed I had had during the night. During this same period of time I also was found standing in the front yard in the middle of the night by neighbors and again by my father. I remember waking up several times and being on the oppisite side of the bed and my twin than the side I went to sleep on with no recolection of how that had happened. I was also having very vivid dreams of UFO's flying around and even bringing my grandmother to see me. I never really told anyone about these dreams much at that time.

Last year there was a tv show on that had a link to take a test online to see if you could have been a victim of alien abduction and unexplained nosebleeds were one of them as well as intersest in UFOs.

www.zenhex.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have a 44% chance that i have been abducted by aliens

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Maybe them nosebleeds are actually a possible first sign of brain aneurism, causing all kinds of visual distortions perceived as ufo flying in the center of your vision as well...

But I take you would rather hear me say its one of those well known and popular supposedly alien abductions signs, are you sure you are not just baiting for a pitcher-catcher response ?

Anyways, if you ARE serious about your perceptions, I would go see a docter to have those nosebleeds checked...

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I did. He said that he couldn't find out why. If it was an anuerism, wouldn't i be dead?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
it could be due to radiation

them ufo,s give off radiation so thats probably what it was

your welcome

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
this is really creepy

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
this is really creepy

is this still happening?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
yes, and i wake up with scars. So now I think, not only am I witness to hundreds of UFO's a year, i'm also an abductee.

[edit on 6/3/2005 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Mind posting some scar pics?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
yes, and i wake up with scars.

well thats weird, and im guessing you don't know how you got the scars. i agree with Phood can we get some pictures of the scars.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They implanted a probe in your nose. *silence* I'm not kidding. Look it up online. Everytime you see these UFOs do you lose time or forget what happened?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeboiabe
I have a 44% chance that i have been abducted by aliens

How do you know that?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
...or in my case, abductions and nosebleeds. I'm dead serious.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I can't show you the scars because
1: No digital camera
2. I'm not that pretty

I can describe, though.

There are 2 1/3 inchwide and 2 inch long 'I' shaped scars on my left pex, 2 in the middle, and 2 on the right pectoral. There are of cuts on my stomach that are 2 in. long and 1/3 inch wide, the second set that look like ribs are about 7 inches long and 1 inch thick:

P.S. The thick black lines that curve around from my shoulder to ribs are not scars.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join