It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings and Nosebleeds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I got a 99% chance on that test. Makes sense. I even wake up seeing things in my room, figures, creatures, evil dolls, copies of myself, well did mostly when I was younger.

Aliens? Nah, something for sure, but aliens? No.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DucKid

Originally posted by homeboiabe
I have a 44% chance that i have been abducted by aliens

How do you know that?

Cherish posted a link to a quiz that asks you questions and at the end it tells you a percent chance that you have been abducted.

pao

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I have a 54% chance that ive been abducted by aliens. I sure hope I havent.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenus

But I take you would rather hear me say its one of those well known and popular supposedly alien abductions signs, are you sure you are not just baiting for a pitcher-catcher response ?

Listen, I'm not like the frauds that intermittently appear on this website. I am genuinely confused and I want to tell people about it so I can recieve an answer. I am not expecting an "you were abucted by aliens"response, just a truthfull one. I could have been abducted by aliens, or it could just be a medical coincedence.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe one of you knowledgeable/experienced (by or not by choice) alien abductees can shine the light as to what this past episode of mine could have really been ALL ABOUT??? Read along and you shall see, hopefully with some logical/explanable answers of my past/current state of a or more than one potential abduction(s).

I don't post all too much upon any of these ATS forums, but when I do, there is more than just a mere reason why I am, regardless of how pointless it ALL may seem. I guess remembering an actual abduction versus not being able to remember one counteracts the whole basis of fact, lies, and proof all in one. By take the this supposed Alien Abduction Test, my intuitiveness was heightened, which is normal, but this time in a much more meaningful manner. What I mean, is that a few thoughts and memories about past instances where I could of sworn something out of the ordinary (Alien Abduction with no memory or recollection due to loss of time=time space continueum technology) happened to me.

Out of all the h memories of highly unlikely (or highly likely, hey anything can happen and everything is possible, no matter who you are) past cases where I could have been abducted, there is one memory that stands out the most. It took place amongst an a-typical moment of going to sleep, dreaming, and awakening like I typically do, yet this time, I didn't really awaken. I was still dreaming or so it seemed, floating above myself (I have had out body experiences before, but it felt like something much more) to where I knew I had to re-enter my body. But before I did, I noticed myself in my bed laying down on a pillow the was full of blood some dried up, some not that definately came straight from my noise. Hence, I witnessed a nose-bleed in a my dream that happened to me in real life before I even woke up myself. On a side note, I have never had chronic nose bleeds or anything of the such since then. ...And when it comes to dream, they have always been vivid and precognative in nature, so seeing myself in the future like that was as common as anything at that age (12, 13 years old).

Eventually I re-entered my body and woke up. But I had this strange buzzing feel all over my body, especially in the areas of my chest and head. I remember trying to get out of my bed, but I couldn't because I was either physically paralyzed or stuck in some sort of strange time-loop that completely froze me into place. During this time, the only visible point of reference was a clock where I noticed about 10 minutes going by before I ended my struggle to get out of this stuck state. Immediately after that, I got out of bed to tell my mom, not like a mommas boy, but like a freightened kid after an out of this world nightmare. The first thing I asked her was to wash my pillow with the blood all over it. About 3 nights later, the same thing happened, but with an immediate wake up (no vivid dream or stuck state of existence).

I never found out or cared to know what that past incident was all about until reading this post and especially recently (last month or so) after losing track of time by the hours, days, and even mere minutes. By the way, through me typing this post, my fingers felt cold with energy buzzing althroughout. I don't know if that has anything to do with what happened to me back then, what is happening to me now, or simply my own physical emotions/feelings being heightened in a high state of intuitiveness, but it is even strange for someone such as myself.
P.S. ...And on that test, I got a 86% chance of being abducted (hence forth)... So that should say more than a lot, about how likely it was and still is for me to have episodes of seemed to be past/-occuring abductions.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by 2Super7E123]

[edit on 4-6-2005 by 2Super7E123]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There is a 64% chance that i'm being abducted. Wow, no wonder i'm so goofy.

Dude, this has been an interesting thread. I've had dreams of being abducted and stuff and even having surgery for implants, but i've never bled over it. Then again, I do not bleed easily. My blood is thick and coagulates so quickly that even if I get a deep cut it stops bleeding almost instantly. Even when i've needed stitches.

Sorry that i'm not much help on this but I just wanted to say its an enjoyable thread.

Wupy

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yay I got a 90% on the test.
Hopefully some day soon they will abduct me again.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Where can I find that abduction test? It would be fun just to take the test and look in to the questions asked to get the result.

Regards:
Necros

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Necros]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
here is the abduction test.

abduction test

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ha, I got 44% as well, I dont want to be an abductee.....................

Though it may explain why I break electrical stuff just by being near them.............

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thanx for the link... I did the test - But as I feelt - I have probably not being abducted in my life with a 34% chance of being that, I feel that it`s a fairly thin result. I think I can go to bed tonight without feeling uncertain if the E.Ts or other elements will snatch my body to probe my skinn, or eyes in old faschion field-carver style or not this night.

Most Sincerly:
Necros

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
hmmm there's a 64% chance i've been abducted by aliens. i never thought i ever was. but i did have nose bleeds. there was 1 year i think back in 2001 or 2002 when i was getting nose bleeds almost everyday, week and month. at least once a month for the whole yr. it's embarrassing to say this but sometimes whether i had a running or clogged nose or i just felt uncomfortable with my nose, i would go to the bathroom and pick my nose or blow it. (i'm not 1 of those nasty ppl who pick their noses like that, u know what i mean lol). it was always my left nostril though. then usually it'd bleed afterwards. sometimes my nose would bleed for no reason too whether i was awake or asleep. it's not a bit either. it was A LOT! sometimes it'd take like a whole roll of toilet paper and looked like it was like half a glass worth of blood. eversince then it stopped and i probably had 3-4 nosebleeds in 3 yrs. occasionally, i'd also see stars and my ears would ring a bit. all that sounds like stress or high blood pressure and i have that in my family. but i'm only 25 and i already check my blood pressure and it's fine. then again i haven't seen a doctor for yrs. it could be cancer or something. who knows. i doubt it though. coz i'm still alive after all this time lol. i dunno, i've had some weird experiences. i just can't explain and pin point any of it to anything.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by hash8]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
22% here.

Guess I'm kinda boring!

I only answered yes to the ones that everyone would answer yes to, like "Did you ever hear a loud humming noise but didn't know where it came from?" or "Have you ever had occassional headaches?".

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Maby they Abduct you, Smash you in the face, then leave you back on earth where you were previously

Only Kidding, however i could be wrong

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
There are 2 1/3 inchwide and 2 inch long 'I' shaped scars on my left pex, 2 in the middle, and 2 on the right pectoral. There are of cuts on my stomach that are 2 in. long and 1/3 inch wide, the second set that look like ribs are about 7 inches long and 1 inch thick:

P.S. The thick black lines that curve around from my shoulder to ribs are not scars.

Dude, those scars are freaky! Since when do you have them? Did all of them apear at the same time (suddenly)? Or one at a time?
Have you gone to a doctor yet, if ya, what did he say?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The doctor says they look like just regukar cuts, but how the ****? I dunno, yeas they appeared all at the same time. The scars on my ribs look like insertion points, places the cut to take things out; put things in.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hmm...theres a 42% chance I've been abducted by aliens. I have always wanted to see them, just not get...erm..."experimented" with...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
The scars on my ribs look like insertion points, places the cut to take things out; put things in.

that's scary. do the scars actually hurt? or something underneath?
do you sometimes feel that you are not yourself and you are being controlled?

you mentioned, you've seen ufos, was it an accident that you've seen them or you just felt you had to go outside and look up (like a call?)

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnight_fairy

that's scary. do the scars actually hurt? or something underneath?
do you sometimes feel that you are not yourself and you are being controlled?

you mentioned, you've seen ufos, was it an accident that you've seen them or you just felt you had to go outside and look up (like a call?)

No the scars don't hurt anymore, but here's the creepy part that I can't believe I forgot. I woke up and they were bleeding and stinging. Then, right before my eyes, they HEALED.

AS for the UFO'S mostly, they are pure coincedence. But, several times I would look in a place in the sky and a UFO would appear. I also think that extraterrestrials on earth are drawn to me as well.I said in another thread that I saw a disguised alien. I was watching him and he didnot make eye contact with anyone he was talking to, and I just knew he was an alien. But, he took a great look at me. I blinked to move a fly from my eye,and he disappeared.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have a 78% chance I have been abducted.I do remember at times I would be in a deep sleep and try to move and wake up but some force was keeping me from a conscious state.I tried everything in my being to wake up and be alert but only to fail.I felt that it was a bad spirit holding me down,who knows now only time will tell.The aliens do know how to manipulate the bodies energy centers to put you in a comatose state.Well there is another dream where I ran from these beings the grays and was holding a door shut so they could't take me or whatever.It disturbed me though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join